Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao.

4 posters

Go down

James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. Empty James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao.

Post  nicks Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:08 am

He shaved his head 1 week ago for an event (he's not balding).

James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. 8025d777-9e23-4dac-9c58-50da96465acdWallpAutoWallpaper2

James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. James-Franco-haircut

James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. 10647064_850175645027651_6027223505489958322_n

The above picture is of him wearing a wig already... (posted on his facebook today, "Back in the Castro yesterday!
With my wig, doin' my thang!"

wow... thats kind of a big insult to balding guys. A lot of the girls on his facebook say "grow your hair back already" but when he shaved his head a lot of people were saying "still sexy" so who knows.

James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. 10685406_849768505068365_967951320246251857_n

I personally like this look the best on him while he was with lana del rey (oh god yeah..) but it's basically a buzzcut, something that balding guys cant even pull off themselves.

What do you guyss think

nicks

Back to top Go down

James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. Empty Re: James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao.

Post  nicks Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:06 am

James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. 10622899_850474804997735_2306573242594662996_n

I honestly dont know what the f*** this guy is doing.. I'm beginning to think he has mental problems. Why would he wear a wig when he's not balding? He has a buzzcut now and he doesn't have a balding receded hairline so wtf?

nicks

Back to top Go down

James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. Empty Re: James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao.

Post  whodathunkit Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:47 am

Why are you so worried about what James Franco is doing with his hair?

Maybe he's wearing a wig because he got buzzed for some reason and didn't like it. Based on the reaction most of us to have to hairloss around here, if he doesn't like the buzz cut, that's understandable.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:38 am

its not normal to wear a wig when youre not balding. People make mistakes buzzing their hair all the time and they just wear hats. Thats why im starting to think he's coocoo for cocopuffs.

I have to shave my head with a razor now and this asshole is rich and not balding and has a lot of girls following him on his facebook, he shaves his head, they say "still sexy", and wears a wig.. lmao. That's a major insult.

I also follow vin diesel on facebook (not because he's bald) and the guy posts photos of himself all the time. I'm starting to think people who do that have mental problems. Like what are they trying to prove or show? It's not normal behavior. Even if I was 10/10 I wouldnt post photos of myself like that, it's showing off and makes you look like you think you're better than everyone which is a horrible trait to have. Cockiness is the worst and I see most people are.

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:52 am

Hmmm.  

You say he's got a mental problem because he's wearing a wig.  But he seems pretty well-adjusted about it.  Smiling, not hiding, out with his buds having fun, etc.

You also say he's got a mental problem because he post pics and selfies all the time.  But he's a *celebrity*.  In large measure they get paid for exposure.   Ever heard the saying "There's no such thing as bad publicity"?  Social media just makes it easier for people (all people, not just celebs) to expose themselves.  It's the curse of our time.

You, on the other hand, appear to be sitting by yourself at a computer obsessing about the idiosyncrasy of some dumb celebrity that has no effect on you or your life, and taking his decision to wear a hairpiece (which he has a fundamental right to make that decision without consideration to you or anyone else) WAY too personally.   

So I hafta ask:  based on the available evidence, which of you (James or nicks) likely has the mental issues?  Laughing

Pot, meet Kettle.  Don't call one another black (or silver, depending upon whether your cookware is cast iron or stainless steel).

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:15 pm

edit: ill leave it at my opinion is I think it's weak to wear a wig when you're not balding and still look handsome and still get called "sexy" from girls on your facebook.

if u insult me one more time, its on bro.

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:08 pm

So what he doesn't look good with out hair. Some men do....yawn

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:52 pm

a lot of respect for James Franco. Went back to higher academia after he made it in Hollywood and is a true academic in his field.

OP, you ever stop to think he's having fun and not giving a fuck? That's how life is supposed to be IMO
Beauty
James Franco already wearing a wig 1 week after shaving head lmfao. Tumblr_static_lana-del-rey-flowers-in-hair
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:18 am

nicks wrote:if u insult me one more time, its on bro.

Little touchy there, aren't we, "bro"?   Maybe I hit a little close too close to home?  Laughing  Laughing

Seriously, good luck.  I hope you get over your bitterness, jealousy, and myopia soon.  It can wreck your life if you don't overcome it while you're young. Had a little brush with those a time or two in my life so I know whereof I speak.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down