Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know

+2
AS54
researchingeverything
6 posters

Go down

Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  Empty Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know

Post  researchingeverything Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 am

anyone has read Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know by brian clement?
whats your opinion?

researchingeverything

Back to top Go down

Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  Empty Re: Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know

Post  AS54 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:13 am

That man is a schmuck.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know  Empty Re: Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know

Post  BelieveInIt Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:28 am

AS54 wrote:That man is a schmuck.

why do you think so? i was under the impression that while not everything he says makes sense to me he still seems to be more on the legit end of the health guru spectrum. for example i totally agree with his conservative approach to (fruit-) sugars.

has any of you heard from Dr.Adiel Tel-Oren? this one's my favorite nowadays.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:21 am

AS54 wrote:That man is a schmuck.

I think he has some good ideas.  He's very pro supplement, look at his website.

https://hippocratesstore.org/supplements

He's got some good tips about diet (he's for juicing but against this blending trend since it just pumps air through food and oxidizes it) and is big on saunas.  The only thing I can think of that people here would disagree with is that he is a vegetarian.  The only compelling reason I've seen to eat meat is the B-12 issue and he explains that pretty well and sells a natural B-12 supplement.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=brian+clement+b-12

I just don't like it when someone nit picks things here and there that they disagree when that person has a lot of positive ideas to offer.  No one has all the answers.

I can't find a whole lot wrong with his website.
http://hippocratesinst.org/

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:08 am

Believe,

Thanks for the introduction to Doctor Tel-Oren. Good stuff. At least what I saw. I will be checking out some more of his stuff to see how I jibe with him. But I had a few minutes and listened to a portion of his lecture on fruit and was in total agreement.

As far as Dr. Brian Clement, he just ascribes to a lot of pseudoscientific bullshit. That is not what I have a problem with, rather its when I hear people speak about these things as if they know them to be fact, with a tone of authority to them as if they've been the recipient of some great revelation of divine wisdom, because by the most stringent criteria we have for knowing anything, these guys have no clue what they're talking about. As an example, listen to his interview with Dr. Mercola. Listen to him discuss how energy flows through the solar and local ecosystems. It is rife with total absurdity and use of vague esoteric phrases that make him sound enlightened, when it is in fact absolute shit. That's where I have my problem. The man owns a multi-million dollar institution and makes a great deal of money from people, even personally recruiting cancer patients for his program. That is fraud, even if you believe you are right. When it comes to other people's lives, morally you must rely on evidence based medicine, not on belief. And he sells it like the best of 'em, reeking of snake.

As far as actual tenets of his philosophy and program, well, you pointed out the raw veganism. I believe this is a sorely mistaken view on diet. But we've had that debate here before and there are a few other threads filled with that back-and-forth. I've heard his reasoning for not blending plants change from time to time. The oxidation thing is absolutely ridiculous. The entire plant is filled with molecular oxygen. Blending it exposes it to more? What happens what you chew and swallow and expose that food to digestive acids/enzymes...hmmm. I've also heard him say that its to remove the fiber because it simply ferments in the gut and causes harm. Well the fiber content of many plants is actually one of the beneficial aspects of these, slowing the blood sugar response, and yes, feeding the gut flora.

But if you actually inspect his program, it is chock-full of purely pseudoscientific therapies with zero evidence they do anything, and one in particular being based on absolute bullshit. The bioenergetics thing always gets me. They use a light pen to shine different colors of light at acupuncture points claiming it balances hormones. An absolute farce. Then there is the iridology. This whole heap of shit claims to be able to diagnose components of your health based on examining your iris and comparing it with other iris charts. Haha. But then you've got the lymphatic drainage therapies too. Oh man. And then the program just takes away all credibility relying so heavily on things like wheat grass. He's just a capitalist. He saw a market opportunity here for people inclined to fall for that type of bull, and he jumped on it. And he's offering all of that bad lunch meat that segment is ready to swallow.

All of this is peppered in with actual beneficial types of therapy like the infrared sauna and the hyperbaric oxygen chamber. And they also offer testing for various nutrients and micronutrients. A whole spa with all of the ammenities. And a beauty/salon type dealy too. Someone speaking so candidly and authoritatively about something they couldn't possibly know obviously knows they don't know it, and that makes them terribly insincere to speak about it that way, much less sell it as part of a very expensive package. And to sell it to cancer patients. Its his insincerity that I don't agree with. He's basically just operating a resort/spa at high rates by specifically targeting alt-heads with too much money. Sends them home hungry, broke, and with a nifty crystal necklace to balance their chakras.

The best doctors on earth are at your fingertips. They don't cost you any money, at least in principle. Practically, groceries will cost you money. But you get the jig of my jog. Sunlight, sleep, clean water, clean quality food, and exercise. That's how you balance hormones, that's how you stay young as long as possible, and that's how you prevent disease. No one on earth needs to go to a fucking resort for several weeks to get these bullshit therapies to learn anything about these things. But where someone can sell it, they will. And I won't like them. If he was legitimately just offering a high end health clinic on nutrition and exercise without the esoteric shit, I'd be happy for him and wouldn't really care. Wanna know why? Because people don't seek out cancer treatment at nutrition/exercise clinics. They will, however, seek it out from sources claiming some higher order of philosophy and pseudo-spirituality because they're more in tune with the frequencies of the one consciousness  Mad .
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:18 am

I hate to tell the dude above me, our bodies including everything operational in the entire universe work on specific frequencies (including sound and light) on many different dimensions beyond our inadequate scope.

For instance, if you haven't opened up your third eye - embraced by Eastern culture (for thousands of years) and shunned by an immature West - you probably view everything on a time delay in a two-dimensional plane. Therefore, you cannot point out your pineal gland on an x-ray, much less China on a map. I call these people the walking dead; politicians and scientists call them useful idiots. They eat up - at a premium, no less - whatever artificial slop (posing as reality) you give them.

Yet, I'd rather give general yet hackneyed advice on discovering the ultimate truth regarding relative health/wellness: a) don't limit yourself to any one source b) don't reject essential information because it's surrounded by unessential or bad information c) trust but verify everything d) learn to think for yourself e) increase your powers of initiation, logic, reason and moderation e) yet still be prepared for a very long journey.

Don't be afraid to take your health into your own hands. No one single doctor or scientist, or even health guru (no matter how convincing and definitive) will ever know you better than yourself. The final destination is death, so don't be in a hurry to explore yourself and write your own user's manual.

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:42 am

He's not a raw vegan. He recommends beans and grains. You can get plenty of protein eating beans, nuts and seeds so the only argument for meat would be B-12 and he addresses that. I wouldn't call vegetarians "schmucks". I just had a beef taco so I'm not a vegan but I respect them if that's their choice.

I'm not sure the blending thing is complete BS. If you go look at juicers at Bed Bath and Beyond the slow, auger types talk about oxidation right on the box.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/omega-reg-model-j8006-heavy-duty-nutrition-center-juicer-in-chrome-black/1017222724?Keyword=juicer

"Low speed processing protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation"

Your point about a plant being filled with oxygen makes no sense. If an apple sitting on a table will last for days. If you cut it open it's exposed to oxygen and turns brown. If you put an apple in a blender it will oxidize even faster. I'm not sure it's a huge problem if you drink it right away but doesn't a foamy, blended smoothy just go bad if left out for a couple hours?

There are a lot of people saying the same thing.

http://www.harvestessentials.com/whatjuicisri.html

"Twin-Gear (Triturating) Juicers are the most expensive type of juicers, but they offer the most benefits. Twin gear juicers turn at even slower speeds (RPMs), resulting in even less oxidation from foam and less destruction of nutrients from heat. The low speeds also decrease the aeration and oxidation of the juicer, meaning you can refrigerate and store your juice for a few days."

This guy is telling you to use a Vitamix and admits that it causes oxidation.
http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/articles/blending.html

"The key to benefiting from blended foods while keeping oxidation to a minimum is to blend for as little as necessary. Learn to use your Vita-Mix or blender, so that you do not need to blend for a long period of time.

A good way to do this is to use the Vita-Mix 10-speed feature. Start at the lowest speed (this doesn’t create much oxidation), and as you progressively add in the ingredients, increase the speed. Then blend at high speed for a few seconds only, and bring the speed back down before turning the power off."

I'm pretty sure he doesn't claim to treat or cure cancer. He would be in jail. He might have a couple of questionable therapies at his clinic but by and large I think he has some good ideas and is helping people. It's not even that expensive, as low as $8,000 for 3 weeks. That's $380 a day. An average hotel room is $150 so you are only paying $200 a day for everything else. I think he believes in what he is doing and wants to help people and isn't just trying to cash in.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:48 am

AS54 wrote:Believe,

Thanks for the introduction to Doctor Tel-Oren. Good stuff. At least what I saw. I will be checking out some more of his stuff to see how I jibe with him. But I had a few minutes and listened to a portion of his lecture on fruit and was in total agreement.

As far as Dr. Brian Clement, he just ascribes to a lot of pseudoscientific bullshit. That is not what I have a problem with, rather its when I hear people speak about these things as if they know them to be fact, with a tone of authority to them as if they've been the recipient of some great revelation of divine wisdom, because by the most stringent criteria we have for knowing anything, these guys have no clue what they're talking about. As an example, listen to his interview with Dr. Mercola. Listen to him discuss how energy flows through the solar and local ecosystems. It is rife with total absurdity and use of vague esoteric phrases that make him sound enlightened, when it is in fact absolute shit. That's where I have my problem. The man owns a multi-million dollar institution and makes a great deal of money from people, even personally recruiting cancer patients for his program. That is fraud, even if you believe you are right. When it comes to other people's lives, morally you must rely on evidence based medicine, not on belief. And he sells it like the best of 'em, reeking of snake.

As far as actual tenets of his philosophy and program, well, you pointed out the raw veganism. I believe this is a sorely mistaken view on diet. But we've had that debate here before and there are a few other threads filled with that back-and-forth. I've heard his reasoning for not blending plants change from time to time. The oxidation thing is absolutely ridiculous. The entire plant is filled with molecular oxygen. Blending it exposes it to more? What happens what you chew and swallow and expose that food to digestive acids/enzymes...hmmm. I've also heard him say that its to remove the fiber because it simply ferments in the gut and causes harm. Well the fiber content of many plants is actually one of the beneficial aspects of these, slowing the blood sugar response, and yes, feeding the gut flora.

But if you actually inspect his program, it is chock-full of purely pseudoscientific therapies with zero evidence they do anything, and one in particular being based on absolute bullshit. The bioenergetics thing always gets me. They use a light pen to shine different colors of light at acupuncture points claiming it balances hormones. An absolute farce. Then there is the iridology. This whole heap of shit claims to be able to diagnose components of your health based on examining your iris and comparing it with other iris charts. Haha. But then you've got the lymphatic drainage therapies too. Oh man. And then the program just takes away all credibility relying so heavily on things like wheat grass. He's just a capitalist. He saw a market opportunity here for people inclined to fall for that type of bull, and he jumped on it. And he's offering all of that bad lunch meat that segment is ready to swallow.

All of this is peppered in with actual beneficial types of therapy like the infrared sauna and the hyperbaric oxygen chamber. And they also offer testing for various nutrients and micronutrients. A whole spa with all of the ammenities. And a beauty/salon type dealy too. Someone speaking so candidly and authoritatively about something they couldn't possibly know obviously knows they don't know it, and that makes them terribly insincere to speak about it that way, much less sell it as part of a very expensive package. And to sell it to cancer patients. Its his insincerity that I don't agree with. He's basically just operating a resort/spa at high rates by specifically targeting alt-heads with too much money. Sends them home hungry, broke, and with a nifty crystal necklace to balance their chakras.

The best doctors on earth are at your fingertips. They don't cost you any money, at least in principle. Practically, groceries will cost you money. But you get the jig of my jog. Sunlight, sleep, clean water, clean quality food, and exercise. That's how you balance hormones, that's how you stay young as long as possible, and that's how you prevent disease. No one on earth needs to go to a fucking resort for several weeks to get these bullshit therapies to learn anything about these things. But where someone can sell it, they will. And I won't like them. If he was legitimately just offering a high end health clinic on nutrition and exercise without the esoteric shit, I'd be happy for him and wouldn't really care. Wanna know why? Because people don't seek out cancer treatment at nutrition/exercise clinics. They will, however, seek it out from sources claiming some higher order of philosophy and pseudo-spirituality because they're more in tune with the frequencies of the one consciousness  Mad .

thank you for that elaborate answer, i agree with you, of course he's mostly about the money. but momentarily i'm just checking out different point of views, comparing them to my real life tests and so far Clement seemed to be a lot more legit and practical (i like specific instructions) than a lot of the other guru's (e.g. david wolfe).
i try to take from each one what works for me without going too extreme like wheat grass enemas (haha) and to be honest i already have moved on from Clement (to tel oren), he was very strict on food combinations and as you mentioned the juicing vs the blending which did not make much sense to me as well.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:53 am

ngb  - the apple example is a good point against blending indeed.

Last edited by BelieveInIt on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:54 am

I'd hate to tell you that while there is truth in your statement, it is almost useless information other than for small moments of quiet reflection. As far as health applications of frequency therapies go, its basically reserved for diagnosis. Certain clinical machines are able to take advantage of the electromagnetic phenomenon in the body to create images of the contents. Besides this, there are applications for electro-therapy for both muscles and the nervous system. Microwaves have been used in cancer treatment, and very intense radio waves can be used to destroy tumor cells (an effect the Rife machine cannot have, nor would we want it to).

Low level radio waves have no evidence for effective clinical application against disease, and they do not destroy bacteria cells. It all started with Abrams in the early 19th century and was propagated by guys like Rife. The problem, again, is there is no evidence these frequencies are able to destroy any form of infection or treat any condition. Rather the opposite, which is that lower wavelength, higher energy forms of electromagnetic waves are usually used because they actually effect the chemistry at the cellular level.

And the common thread among all of the people who purport to treat any illness with frequency therapy is that they all appeal to some grand idea about a "vital" energy in the body, and this notion that we are all just frequencies. Again, a beautiful concept, but not something that is practical as its manifest in the alternative health field, and not something I tolerate very well when I see people using this rhetoric to sell people bullshit.

The only other legitimate application I can think of for frequency and the human body has to do with brainwave entrainment using binaural beats. But this is for things like relaxation and altering conscious states, not curing disease - albeit a more regular state of relaxation might help treat disease.

At the end of the day, you are right. We are all energy. Energy which has been sequestered in a field as matter. String theory has some interesting pictures to paint of whats happening at the subatomic level, that we might all be a symphony of dancing strings of energy. At some fundamental level, the universe would be music. And this is all very beautiful and something I like to think about a lot, but philosophically. Because that's all there is to it right now. Let me ask you what health effects you are able to have with these ideas about frequency...

How is it you know you've opened a third eye? A feeling? I have them all of the time, and they are frighteningly inaccurate a lot of the time. Any objective signs that you have opened the third eye? I could sit here and say I've spoken with God and the knowledge of the universe has been revealed to me. I would literally have as much justification to say that as you have. All of the thoughts you've produced with your third eye are conveniently accessible to any of us (including me) with only two regular eyes. In fact, your whole perspective - despite any flowery language - is really just the alternative, anti-establishment, new age spiritual one, and you didn't get it from a third eye. Like everyone else, you probably found it on a blog, or from a raw vegan youtube-er. Its actually very schematically arrived at as the negative space of everything mainstream. Its too simple to be a universal truth or transcendent knowledge. If it can be had as easily as taking the opposite of the mainstream thinking, and with some slight bending of mainstream scientific ideas, well that whole body of "3rd eye" knowledge really doesn't have much substance does it. So I think its in fact you who is inadvertently downplaying the potential of the human being, because if opening my third eye is only good for turning me into a left-wing pseudo-spiritualist, that's pretty disappointing. I think I'll stick with science as the mode by which the truth of the universe will be revealed.

And if it hasn't been opened I'm viewing things on a time delay in a two-dimensional plane? I'm sorry but there is some fucked up physics happening there. So you are currently experiencing the effects of time in your consciousness a different way than the rest of us? I'm very aware of the three dimensional nature of my reality. I perceive it constantly. And how does this delay time? Time is interwoven into the fabric of space. So you are telling me you're perceiving the 4th dimension?

All in all, come on man. You've got absolutely nothing to show for your third eye having been opened. You've got absolutely no evidence for a practical biological application of your thoughts about our fundamental physical nature.

And at the end of the day, if I did believe in such a thing as a third eye and transcendence (etc. etc.), I don't conjure up the notion of a guy sitting at a hairloss forum proclaiming that he's done just that, which is to open it. It seems that with such an experience your entire reality would totally change. I can't imagine there being enough ego present to cause you to have to shout it out like you are and have to rationalize or justify it. Or to tell anyone else in condescending fashion that they are on "delay". If anything I think reality might be a little delayed in hitting you man.

Last edited by AS54 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:10 am

NGB,

You make a good point. Atmospheric oxygen will brown an apple. PPO oxidizes the phenolic compounds in the apple producing the pigment. But what you're really looking at is just some of the antioxidants naturally present being lost on the surface of the apple. The quinones that form are actually part of a class of compounds that can have some biological benefit, although I'm not sure if those specific to apples would. But here is why it doesn't matter.

(1) Acid prevents this enzymatic reaction from taking place. If you were to add any lemon juice or a splash of apple cider vinegar to the mix, you'd reduce the oxidation.
(2) Heat also reduces the oxidation. If the blended material is heated at all by blending, you'd slow the oxidation rate down.
(3) Most people aren't practically leaving a blended drink to sit out for hours before consuming; this wouldn't be much different than leaving that sliced apple out for hours; so we need
    to take into account how this is being eaten. You wouldn't eat an apple that's sat out for hours, you wouldn't drink a drink made of blended fruit that has sat out for hours.
(4) Both 1 and 2 combine to make blending probably less oxidative than simply slicing an apple and placing on a plate to eat slice-by-slice.

How have human beings eaten apples historically. Probably hand-to-mouth right? I guarantee you are seeing more surface oxidation eating an apple that way than blending and drinking it. So not much evidence against blending there, but Clement is clever in how he present the info. Really, this is diving into absolute minutia anyway. The amount of antioxidants lost either way doesn't take away from the benefit of the apple by that much. Again this is an issue of magnitude. If you let an apple sit out for days and days, well okay, but you aren't doing that. Again, same thing with blending. You aren't letting that drink sit out for hours and hours. It would be no different than slicing the apple yourself (with a regular knife) into miniscule little pieces, except for the fact that a blender does it in fractions of the time, making the amount of antioxidants lost (especially if acid is added to the drink) less.

On the subject of the juicer, of course its going to have that on the box. Its marketing. They realized words like "oxidation" are buzzwords in that segment so advertising that its superior in that regard is going to help the product sell. It doesn't mean its true, just like a lot of the claims on product packaging. One of the last places I'm going to judge the merits of a product or claims about it is from the package, made by the product's manufacturer.

On the subject of Clement's diet, there are more benefits to eating meat than just the B-12. There have been several threads here where its been discussed. There are several points to be made for meat, and not just the nutrient content.

And that guy Patenaude, as far as I am aware, he's just a guy who got popular online talking about plant foods and his version of a healthy diet. I don't believe he is credentialed anymore than anybody else who wanted to get on their blog and champion this or that diet. Again, if he's aware that "oxidation" is a rhetorical buzz in that community, he'll discuss it for that reason in and of itself. I'd return to my points above about this oxidation issue. Its really not an issue. Clement making it one (amongst the other false reasons I've seen given for not blending) just detracts from his credibility.

Believe In It,

Wolfe is also an absolute joke. Stay away from guys like these. Your very best bet is to go get yourself a textbook rather than a guru. Materials which have been peer reviewed by dozens of experts and instructors in a legitimate field of science. Again, all of the answers aren't there. But the tools to sharpen your perspective and form a foundation that allows you to recognize pure shit is one of the most valuable things you can get. Science doesn't have all the answers, but it'll give you enough knowledge to figure things out on your own through your own experimentation, rather than taking advice from people with blatant angles. You've got to have an absolute basis in evidence-based facts before you can venture into the world of non-peer review, of the alternative free-for-all. I believe there is truth in that alternative world, really valuable principles here and there. But again, to survive in that world of sharks you've gotta have the evidence-based basis to sort through the heap of shit to find the good stuff.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:23 am

AS54, you reacted to things said by me, instead of acting on your own impulses. action > reaction Only my first sentence was addressed to you, dude above. Smile

As far as the benefits of a decalcified third eye, AS54, either someone is curious to explore the message or not. The average arrogant Westerner will find the information completely crazy; the average Easterner will see it as old news. Again, I never called you two-dimensional (or a time delay thinker, i.e. slow-witted) or attempted to give anyone a persecution complex. Although I will say this, there's a much larger chasm between our thought processes and the average person here.

To expound further on those concepts, I already have enough experience focusing on the generalities of ideas rather than generalizing about events/people, or stereotyping them. So yeah, encouraging people to think curiously is way better than telling them how to think... especially about events/people. I personally avoid it. The complexities of the true answers transcend far beyond any one person.

I'm also opposed to calling David Wolfe a quack (joke, whatever,) merely because he's among the very *few* to seriously address (in great depth) calcification, which is a major (completely overlooked by medical science) component of aging. Not only that, listen to some of what Mr. Wolfe says, he will lead you many steps closer to applying the truth. What good is unpatentable and barely studied electromagnetism or CoQ10, if you cannot figure out the correct application directly into the cell and mitochondria.

Did your Western doctor talk directly about magnesium, iodine or silica etc. today? I doubt vaunted established 'medicine' ever will. Yeah, but boy, look at those majestic ivory towers.

Speaking of another 'guru,' Dr. Mercola placed his entire reputation and livelihood on the line by speaking out about statin drugs and GMOs. Statin drugs are a slow modern genocide enough to make even Dr. Josef Mengele jealous. Everyone should understand that extremely powerful forces oppose such messages. Kudos to Dr. Mercola. Again, find trusted credible sources and then rigorously verify.

If anyone reading my messages wants the answers instead of decades of verbose medical jargon.... here are the main starting points to health and overcoming disease: calcification, inflammation, oxidation and addressing deficiencies. If you aren't focusing on any one of these things, you likely have it completely wrong. Your hair will indirectly suffer.

And yeah, blending is a net positive, as antioxidants in that plant matter completely neutralize any antioxidants created by the process. Obviously some blenders leave less oxidation behind than others. I still call for moderation in eating your fruits/veggies etc. in as many forms as possible, including juicing. Don't place all your fruits in one basket. Now try blending some Lipitor in with your smoothies, no amount of antioxidants (from mere plant matter) could ever quell that fucking oxidative poison.

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:32 pm

AS54 wrote:

And at the end of the day, if I did believe in such a thing as a third eye and transcendence (etc. etc.), I don't conjure up the notion of a guy sitting at a hairloss forum proclaiming that he's done just that, which is to open it. It seems that with such an experience your entire reality would totally change. I can't imagine there being enough ego present to cause you to have to shout it out like you are and have to rationalize or justify it. Or to tell anyone else in condescending fashion that they are on "delay". If anything I think reality might be a little delayed in hitting you man.

Oh, you edited your message to include this last paragraph, or basically you further reading yourself into my message, instead of it being a direct answer to someone calling himself "researchingeverything"?

In fact, those ideas surrounding a "third eye" predate Youtube by hundreds and thousands of years, for instance: Descartes, ancient India, Egypt and China. Only modern radiology now allows us to view pineal gland calcification. This calcification is rare under 10yo, ramps up to 30-40% by 17yo and becomes extremely common in 70% of adults.

Unless you believe Western medicine that considers things like the appendix, tonsils, thyroid, gallbladder etc. as vestigial organs (with no important or apparent purpose) ready for easy removal.... then yes, the pineal gland plays an extremely important role in sleep, higher consciousness, IQ, metabolism and aging.

The "condescending" stuff was reserved for a 'modern' society in general or the ignorant, lazy and selfish easily willing to conclusion jump. Sorry if you feel insulted or threatened AS54. The overall truth is for a society that allows control and manipulation by forces way more powerful than them. They need as many open-minded tools at their disposal as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:54 am

4039, I hope you'll ignore my previous response to you. If I'd been concentrating on taking your message in context, I'd never have taken it so personally. Yesterday was a bad day, and I've been guilty before of bringing my negative attitude into the forum. It probably just made me hyper-reactive to your post. I apologize for being childish, and even recall at the time thinking I've always gotten along fine with you. Even if we don't necessarily agree on the content in our posts, I apologize for the tone in my post. Hope its all good brotha.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:09 pm

"Wolfe is also an absolute joke. Stay away from guys like these. Your very best bet is to go get yourself a textbook rather than a guru. Materials which have been peer reviewed by dozens of experts and instructors in a legitimate field of science."

Pure gold.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 am

researchingeverything wrote:anyone has read Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Don't Want You to Know by brian clement?
whats your opinion?

Here's mine....

Superphosphate perfectly addresses Dr. Brian Clement’s main position: a) humans no longer can get enough dietary nutrition without supplementation b) naturally occurring substances were supplanted by cheap synthetics which also decreased nutritional bioavailability. Fed synthetically to plants, superphosphate (Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium) forces plants to grow deceptively big and strong, while lacking any trace minerals. It created many of today’s diseases and spawned the organic movement.

Why should one look more toward alternative answers instead of the mainstream? Well, either someone understands the concept behind upatentable substances or not. Don’t ever expect the answers from modern medical science. Any such genuine answers given by physics and organic chemistry: the atomic bomb or superphosphate (NPK) are eventually used against wo/mankind’s own benefit.

Eventually Albert Einstein spoke out against Truman, just as Baron Justus Von Liebig spoke out (post-1930) against modern agriculture's use of his discovery. Justus Von Liebig was the chemist who spawned the synthetic manure movement. heh, he said movement. Smile

Sadly synthetic manure has gotten very little press, while being the entire underpinning of modern agriculture. Therefore someone not knowing the history of superphosphate probably won't understand why someone like Dr. Clement is more correct than wrong.

If Dr. Clement (or my message/s) ultimately create more awareness, it's a good thing.

Perhaps someday a great expose will be written on the deleterious agricultural effects of superphosphate. However for now, this article with have to suffice.
http://drlwilson.com/Articles/SUPERPHOSPHATES.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down