Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".

+5
whodathunkit
hairyshowers
Golden_Shower
Zaphod
Odysseus
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:27 pm

http://covvha.net/monsantofda-trillion-dollar-hustle/#.U9dadmOmU41
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".  - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh no, not my fave the "Health Ranger".

Post  Zaphod Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Odysseus, i am not trying to twist it - just think you are trying to use a strong argument where i don't see it as strong. Would present it as a words said vs acts done by industry. If Adam is rich doing it, so what, many good ideas were presented by him in order to earn his money? I don't think he actually killed anybody or have intention to do so, despite of the words he said...

What's moral or not is out of question here - at least for me; we are going through not so obvious genocides right now, in fact there are many genocides going after your health in parallel supported by industry and goverments, but with different kinds of weapons than Nazi's have used. I ask who's to judge? I don't talk or blame it's done intentionally, cause this would be a long debate on it's own, but profits and corruption is where more twisting of the truth is done than by my post exposing my thoughts of how not trying to crucify Mike Adams for the statements he said and is responsible for. It might be a bit hard work for him and such gurus to fight many billion dollar industry with cents they received from the crowd to establish their ideas. I imagine also big stones are to step over and many frustration accumulated there as well. If people will die because of the words he said, the world has gone completely bananas and Mike Adams is not who's to blame here. FBI is after him, so what. Now FBI stands for health standards in the US or what.

I have yet to find a single person that would get it all right on every aspect going through life, some are more corrupt than the others and morality is not time fixed constant. In fact everybody has his own morality. Using words promoting ideas that involve killing people are not what i support and never will. But in my mind, GMO is not safe, and worth fighting against it. It is the (low) health standards that are used in studies that promote GMO as safe. Of course, you can put everything you wish on your plate and i hope it works for you, but i am doing a whole a lot better with organic, pesticide free and GMO free foods. And this is how i will look at it, regardless of what Mercola or Adams have to say about it. In the end they might all end in jail, but i doubt the reason will be for a crime against of humanity - how you want to look at it right now. None of them is Jesus, no doubt about it. But nobody is (intentionally) trying to poison people for money they get, actually the idea is quite the opposite - and there is a value from them.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:24 pm

Golden_Shower wrote:

Remove all GMO vegetables.
Remove all wheat/gmo wheat.
All gmo corn/soy...

So you wanna citations.

Take this.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Awesome! Haha. I wonder if Mr. Rodgers was off camera? This is great!

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Beebrox wrote:Odysseus, i am not trying to twist it - just think you are trying to use a strong argument where i don't see it as strong. Would present it as a words said vs acts done by industry. If Adam is rich doing it, so what, many good ideas were presented by him in order to earn his money? I don't think he actually killed anybody or have intention to do so, despite of the words he said...

What's moral or not is out of question here - at least for me; we are going through not so obvious genocides right now, in fact there are many genocides going after your health in parallel supported by industry and goverments, but with different kinds of weapons than Nazi's have used. I ask who's to judge? I don't talk or blame it's done intentionally, cause this would be a long debate on it's own, but profits and corruption is where more twisting of the truth is done than by my post exposing my thoughts of how not trying to crucify Mike Adams for the statements he said and is responsible for. It might be a bit hard work for him and such gurus to fight many billion dollar industry with cents they received from the crowd to establish their ideas. I imagine also big stones are to step over and many frustration accumulated there as well. If people will die because of the words he said, the world has gone completely bananas and Mike Adams is not who's to blame here. FBI is after him, so what. Now FBI stands for health standards in the US or what.

I have yet to find a single person that would get it all right on every aspect going through life, some are more corrupt than the others and morality is not time fixed constant. In fact everybody has his own morality. Using words promoting ideas that involve killing people are not what i support and never will. But in my mind, GMO is not safe, and worth fighting against it. It is the (low) health standards that are used in studies that promote GMO as safe. Of course, you can put everything you wish on your plate and i hope it works for you, but i am doing a whole a lot better with organic, pesticide free and GMO free foods. And this is how i will look at it, regardless of what Mercola or Adams have to say about it. In the end they might all end in jail, but i doubt the reason will be for a crime against of humanity - how you want to look at it right now. None of them is Jesus, no doubt about it. But nobody is (intentionally) trying to poison people for money they get, actually the idea is quite the opposite - and there is a value from them.

Your world view is sad and scary. How much of your inner pain are you projecting outwards? Life is hard enough without buying in to additional (fictional) scenarios. Adams has condoned killing innocent people in a huge public forum. That's why the FBI is after him. Who knows what loony tunes nut-job will follow adam's advice.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:11 am

Yes, i am projecting my inner pain out, you are correct. Sorry for being expose to it. It affected my time, my passions, my activities, my confidence, my wallet, etc. But it's not what i find being sad and scary. In contrast this is  - some chosen chapters of my medical history.

1. Maybe amalgam is ''safe for somebody'', was/is not for me.
2. Maybe surgery with plastic implant is good idea for some, was/is not for me.
3. Maybe anesthesia is completely non-toxic and could/should be tripled the dose for the reason of wrong infusion, was not for me.
4. Maybe cutting off tissue that had proof from the MRI scan to be repairing and regenerating - is a way to go to the surgery for some, it was mistake for me.
5. Maybe missing liquor due wrong anesthesia procedure has nothing to do with spinal headaches after surgery for some, it had huge influence on me - months later.
6. Maybe minox can hide underline health problems for some, did not work for me. But yes, it grows hair - on my ear, not temple. Few years after.
7. Maybe 15 min medical attention - prescription drug delivery is good health science to address problems for some, did not work well for me.
8. Maybe nutrients are not a good way for some, i find it worth using with more attention towards analysis what i need more in combination with what i eat.
9. Maybe if i've paid the money for quality supps based by required biochemistry tests a long time ago -  for the amount of money i put in the medical system monthly just because i am part of it; i'd be long gone form here some time ago due reach of some decent results faster. Not talking hair-loss here, but be in mind-body shape to do a demanding job which requires a whole lot from me.
10. Maybe antibiotics are a way to go for some chronic infections people have, did't help my candida spread out...
11. Maybe no attention to what you eat works well for some, it does not work for me.
12. Maybe it's low salt diet, high cereals that put me on x-ray for my back pain in 2010, but work perfectly for some.

I am biased by those and many more from other people's experiences.

Maybe this is why i try to judge no people but try to understand why they act the way they do, first and make an opinion next. Question for you. Do you really think Adams will go out killing people, cause ''it's moral duty to do so''? I also know no such moron at our place that would use his advice and go on a killing spree for the sake of a few words. Maybe in Europe we don't kill so much people out of no-where, and i think it's very unlikely to happen in US, but still - i mean really? In spite of said, i think you are the one putting some serious filters before your eyes, not me. I will have exactly the same mindset about the field of medicine regardless of what will be actions against Mercola or Adams or anybody else exposing himself as a health guru.

GMO, aside from toxic chemicals that are provided to the whole environment and the gut/liver of human, is highly debatable at least, not ''well known safe'', the way you try to establish it. The same as vaccines, antibiotics, statins, etc. Safe to survive yes, not safe to live optimally at least. All debatable before using it at least. Standards we need are higher not lower.

I have not said anything in the points above that harm is being don by intention and with idea of harming. Fact is they did plenty times in my history, for the 3 or 4 points they even agree, due new paradigms being established. Most of it, it did came from the dentist, amplifying mistakes from my parents.

Health standards are all i am talking here about. Quality over quantity, researching more before acting, prevent not repair, etc. Learn and learn more. Quality of work, not battling alternative vs mainstream. There is majority of shit in alternative as well and usefulness of mainstream as well.

Good luck convincing some others with your ideals. I actually find it very positive for you to post your content and make people question everything, including me. With agreeing only nobody can learn, although using sarcasm in your posts also points towards exposing your inner pain, dear Odysseus. BZZZ, violet ray has just discharged his negative charge; through plasma caused by under-pressurized argon through glass beautifully, emitting some of those -  for what ever that means health - wise...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:08 am

"it is the moral right — and even the obligation — of human beings everywhere to actively plan and carry out the killing of those engaged in heinous crimes against humanity."

Yeah. This statement is a reference from the German ceremony which celebrated the lives of Nazi officers who attempted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944. They are paraphrased words from the German government, which is pointed out in the article.

Odysseus, I know you've been asked this before but, why are you even here? You're the equivalent of a democrat trolling a republican forum or vice-versa. CS is obviously a nice guy to put up with your ignorance, but I personally think he should slam the hammer down on you to clean this forum up a bit. We're all familiar with what you believe because we hear it in the mainstream everyday. So please, kindly go away - there are hundreds of other forums out there that will happily accept your mainstream ignorance.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:13 am

Golden_Shower wrote:Listen Odysseus ,you have too much female energy inside a male body.

Visit this sub -reddit to cure your relationships,lost male energy due to society pedestalising pussy,
and consequent stress from relastionships...

With a red pill mindset you are free from this world(you can fuck and ignore most women you like)
and you can go on with your life.7

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Not sure if you're trolling, but the Red Pill is actually pretty f*cking legit. It's not sexist, but rather, the hardcore truth about the way genders interact, what they seek in each other, and how our society highly favors one gender.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:54 am

Hi chubbfrank, the issue about Odysseus has been brought up before. Mainly that if anything, he brings the other side to the table. The main value is that his posts bring an excuse to bring up these important issues.

Also, Odysseus sometimes addresses some of the most difficult questions, allowing a retort. So anyone on the fence on any of these issue can decide for themselves.

I sometimes spend time arguing with pro-quo physicians who absolutely believe that fluoride is "good" for us, that GMO is totally "safe" and that vaccines do no harm. Once in a while, Odysseus goes the extra mile providing an argument for his side. I think it helps understand where they are coming from.

All in all the "best" evidence they have is just the sheer amount of propaganda and the endorsement of government. That's all they have. I think toxicology evidence reigns supreme, who can argue against physiology?

How can they ignore toxicity in animals? It goes against human nature, but their conditioning during med school or wherever is usually too difficult to shake.

I've noticed that many physicians or dentists who decide to independently research their methods more closely suddenly arrive at the conclusion that the have been misled.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:18 am

CS wrote:How can they ignore toxicity in animals? It goes against human nature, but their conditioning during med school or wherever is usually too difficult to shake.

I mixed some taurine to our 9y old cat's food; he liked it and it was noticeable difference in activeness that day. What's the upper dose i can try - also with MSM and ALA for our little fellas?

It's laughable how racing horses can get better nutrition than humans. They have even pemf stimulators more ''approved''...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:52 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Hi chubbfrank, the issue about Odysseus has been brought up before. Mainly that if anything, he brings the other side to the table. The main value is that his posts bring an excuse to bring up these important issues.

Also, Odysseus sometimes addresses some of the most difficult questions, allowing a retort. So anyone on the fence on any of these issue can decide for themselves.

I sometimes spend time arguing with pro-quo physicians who absolutely believe that fluoride is "good" for us, that GMO is totally "safe" and that vaccines do no harm. Once in a while, Odysseus goes the extra mile providing an argument for his side. I think it helps understand where they are coming from.

All in all the "best" evidence they have is just the sheer amount of propaganda and the endorsement of government. That's all they have. I think toxicology evidence reigns supreme, who can argue against physiology?

How can they ignore toxicity in animals? It goes against human nature, but their conditioning during med school or wherever is usually too difficult to shake.

I've noticed that many physicians or dentists who decide to independently research their methods more closely suddenly arrive at the conclusion that the have been misled.

That makes sense, thanks for the clarification CS.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Good post, Mr. Breebrox. I enjoyed your response. Thank you.

The violet ray is a symbol, an archetype of all the useless, unproven, and disappointing products that are sold to naive and/or desperate people in hopes of a "scientific cure". When I use it metaphorically, yes, there is anger involved. It's like spaying vinegar in the sky to protect yourself from chem-trails; how can I stop myself from poking fun at this kind of thing? I try, but then something "snaps" inside of me. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ecT2CaL7NA

Neil deGrasse Tyson on gmo food!

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:27 am

Odysseus wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ecT2CaL7NA

How would Neil deGrasse Tyson answer BT corn that creates a pesticide factory in our gut?

How would anyone with critical thinking skills answer how could an herbicide that is proven to disrupt liver detoxification processes possibly be safe? It's thoroughly saturated in GMO crops.

What happened to the mandate that is something is unsafe for animals, it's also not safe for humans?

a revolving door of insiders in and out of Monsanto in government.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:40 am

Odysseus wrote:Good post, Mr. Breebrox. I enjoyed your response. Thank you.

The violet ray is a symbol, an archetype of all the useless, unproven, and disappointing products that are sold to naive and/or desperate people in hopes of a "scientific cure". When I use it metaphorically, yes, there is anger involved. It's like spaying vinegar in the sky to protect yourself from chem-trails; how can I stop myself from poking fun at this kind of thing? I try, but then something "snaps" inside of me. . .

The vinegar is bullshit. Orgone energy on the other hand, will break up chemtrails. But trying to convince you of anything is like pulling teeth so I'll leave that for my other topic

CS you should check out Wilhelm Reich. Some of his Orgone devices are incredible, and they work. I've seen them work. I completed one yesterday and within hours I had a black helicopter flying over my house. Coolest thing I've ever seen, besides terminal regrowth Wink
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:22 am

Odysseus wrote:The violet ray is a symbol, an archetype of all the useless, unproven, and disappointing products that are sold to naive and/or desperate people in hopes of a "scientific cure". When I use it metaphorically, yes, there is anger involved. It's like spaying vinegar in the sky to protect yourself from chem-trails; how can I stop myself from poking fun at this kind of thing? I try, but then something "snaps" inside of me. . .
Odysseus, you're entitled to your opinion.   We share some of the same opinions about some things.  But please STOP bashing the violet ray.  Find yourself another "archetype" to bash.  If you don't like your violet ray  or whatever, that's fine.  But some of us like them and I personally get results when I use mine consistently.  It helps with hair health, hair texture, and over time, density.

At the very least, try prefacing your bashing with the caveat that "Some people like them, but my opinion is...".  Saying the violet ray is useless is patently false.  Lack of data from our much vaunted "peer-reviewed" sources in no way proves that the violet ray is useless.  Just proves there's no data. 

Also, please forebear to insult me by condescendingly saying I'm imagining the effects of the violet ray, or whatever you feel you need to say to make my comments fit with your narrative.  Okay?   Just don't go there.   Agree to disagree and leave it alone.  Before somethings "snaps" inside me again.  Thanks.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:28 am

Odysseus wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ecT2CaL7NA

The thing about ''cool'' people is they have it ''right'' regardless of what they say. Sadly, Mr. Tyson is terribly wrong.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2