Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Is RU58841 considered an option here?  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is RU58841 considered an option here?  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Is RU58841 considered an option here?  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Is RU58841 considered an option here?  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Is RU58841 considered an option here?  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Is RU58841 considered an option here?  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Is RU58841 considered an option here?  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Is RU58841 considered an option here?  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is RU58841 considered an option here?  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is RU58841 considered an option here?

3 posters

Go down

Is RU58841 considered an option here?  Empty Is RU58841 considered an option here?

Post  crochetg Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:58 pm

I know this group is very specialized in what types of treatments you choose but I wondered, since the last time RU may or may not come up over here, were premade RU solutions as readily available as they are today?  (like at www.ru-solutions.com as just one example)  or was it still back  in the old super experimental "mix it up at home" phase?

Anyway when I heard about a variation on their solutions called the Application Plus Formulations which contains an added all natural mentha arvensis oil extract, which gives a soothing, refreshing mint-like tingling sensation when applied. This works wonders as a scalp itch KILLER, and for those who really know how powerful RU is at stopping hairloss in its tracks, having the tingling menthol feel helps you better target how you rub it in. So say you want to really focus on how well you are getting the temples, you can feel the tingle more and more as you rub it in, confirming you are doing a good job with the application.

Idk when I heard about their plant extract i thought of you guys and wanted to see where you were in regards to the whole mainstream RU evolution.

Best wishes to all!
crochetg
crochetg

Back to top Go down

Is RU58841 considered an option here?  Empty Re: Is RU58841 considered an option here?

Post  Biffy Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:11 pm

Ru solution is no good - RU degrades in a solution. You need to mix it yourself. I speak from personal experience with MPBtreatments RU solution and home mixing of RU. Do not buy their marketing tricks.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Is RU58841 considered an option here?  Empty Re: Is RU58841 considered an option here?

Post  itzmecorey Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:54 am

I used RU for a while. Had friends in the chemistry department at my local university. We tested in using NMR and HPLC testing. Both batches from Faith Eagle and Kouting generally had similar proton spikes which is how we generally found it to be real since a lot of the chemistry of that chemical is hard to find. I do have the couple journal of dermatologist articles about it potentially being for MPB. But in my experience my hair got worse. I think it actually up regulates androgen receptor sites at the follicle and that's if it even penetrates the strata corneum / other layers of the skin. I never got arojnd to doing a liposomal deliver or PLO gel which is used for most transdermal gel pharms.

Personally. Big waste of big money. You have a couple people on HLT and HLF forums who I'm pretty sure were paid stipends to tout the products benefits and made a lot of money on desperate people. They are still running this nonsense scam on people and paying long time forum dwellers very selectively to push the product.

Best off hanging around here. Get your mind right, diet. Hormone profile. Blood flow on point and at the very least depending on how far your hair is along you will at least halt further progression. I am also a firm believer in modulating ejaculation. So much post orgasm hormones are hair wreckers. Not to say don't ever... Just not in excess. Every age range is different and some folks follicles are more sensitive than others.

Hope this Saves you money. I'll take my cut ! ; )

itzmecorey

http://www.coreychmiel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down