Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality

+18
TapItIn
Zaphod
panoslydios
sizzlinghairs
dreft
Mastery
RKERR9
MikeGore
rhondagraymond
turbojet
LawOfThelema
whodathunkit
ubraj
TrueGround
AS54
nohairequalsnogirls
ar
CF
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 Empty Re: Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality

Post  mistermr Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Rdkml,

I've read a lot of information about the negative static electricity generator inhibiting vital replication but you also say it inhibits biofilm in your blog post. Do you have more information on that?

Also how do I stop bleeding gums? They bleed occasionally when I floss and I floss everyday.

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 3 Empty Re: Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality

Post  Zaphod Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:18 am

mistermr wrote:Rdkml,

I've read a lot of information about the negative static electricity generator inhibiting vital replication but you also say it inhibits biofilm in your blog post. Do you have more information on that?

Also how do I stop bleeding gums? They bleed occasionally when I floss and I floss everyday.

I am not rdkml, but have a few cents.

Flossing is great way to remove tartar in plague, but have to be done really non invasive by regulating pressure and amount of abrasive material in the flossing water. Water on its own can be abrasive and mechanicaly agressive to the gums and enamel.

Vitamins such as A, D, E, K2 an C are critical in that aspect. Salt and bicarbonate rinses can keep things in check. Borax can be used, if there are yeast issues, as candida. Lugols iodine is idea if there is no amalgams. Rinsing your mouth with magnesium chloride can keep staph infections in check. Elimination sugar for it's pathogen feeding and insulin elevating behaviour is also likely an contribution. So is oil pulling with coconut oil or similar...

Minerals as zinc, silica, calcium, phosphorus, copper, boron, molydbenum and sulfur are needed as well.

Electron supply with artificials as PEMF and LLLT is an option for effects similar as taking q10... Daily sun exposure and exercise will increase blood flow and help dealing with infections. Grounding is also a good idea. Exercising your jaw by having something healthy in mouth as cardamom, xylitol gum or vegetables will stimulate saliva flow, which can be additionaly critical. It's persistance after finding out what works best.

(Diet is important as well)

Firstly - biofilm/tartar/plague must be dealt with. Curcumin can be used for that purpose, based on my experience.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:25 am

Nice post Bee.

I too suffer from bleeding gums despite diet change and supplementing. I believe for me it has to do with nasty metals overload. I've read many people who suffer from Mercury and lead toxicity have bleeding gums despite a high level of oral hygiene.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. Especially RDKML, I greatly appreciate your response and your contributions to this site and a few others. I'm hoping you get better.

Beebrox, I get a good supply of all those minerals and have been eating liver at least once a week. Haven't tried that MgCl rinse so that can be something worth looking to. Also, brushing the teeth and gums with baking soda before bed helps me wake up with a MUCH cleaner mouth. I don't get bleeding gums when I am consistent with oil pulling so I should keep that up until I get the biofilms in check. I'm building a negative static electricity generator as mentioned in rdkml's blog post. Just waiting on the parts and can't wait to use it. I'll let you guys know how it turns out for me.

Also want to get into pemf and start off with something like earthpulse. Their website makes it sound incredible and like some sort of a panacea. Not sure what to expect from it though. Does anyone have any experience with using 10hz frequency while sleeping?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:17 am

JDP or anyone,

The ac adapter for the diy radionics device in your instructions is discontinued and couldn't find it anywhere.
Would anyone know what type of specs I need to look for or does any AC adapter work? Thanks

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3