Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality

+18
TapItIn
Zaphod
panoslydios
sizzlinghairs
dreft
Mastery
RKERR9
MikeGore
rhondagraymond
turbojet
LawOfThelema
whodathunkit
ubraj
TrueGround
AS54
nohairequalsnogirls
ar
CF
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality Empty Re: Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality

Post  CF Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:09 am

Thanks for your efforts rdkml.

CF

Back to top Go down

Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality Empty Re: Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality

Post  ar Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:20 am

^ Agreed. Endless thanks to you rdkml, I'll be in your debt the rest of my days.
ar
ar

Back to top Go down

Post  nohairequalsnogirls Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:52 am

I hope there is objective proof that these methods help for male pattern baldness..

nohairequalsnogirls

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:45 pm

NHENG,

If that means well controlled studies documenting that, then you will be hard pressed to find them. The majority of research devoted to hair loss is funded by the very interests who produce the hair loss solutions (pharmaceuticals) and therefore they tend to center around the efficacy of particular drugs. Let this alone, and most hair loss research, by nature of how science is done, tends to test whether a given substance, A, promotes or inhibits hair loss. Given where the research pertaining to hairloss is at, it takes a certain pioneer spirit to try and start making your own connections. If you wait for the research, you'll be waiting a long time. The studies are a great starting point, but we have to use our reasoning to make connections, such as the HPT axis and the gut microbiota.

Based on where we are trying to attack the problem from, far upstream of it, puts us far out of focus with where the research is focusing. They focus on the minutia, the forum is trying to establish the big picture. So when we put A and B and C together and start to realize there is a pathogenic component likely acting in hair loss, well then we reason that electromedicine and frequency therapy are a good candidate for therapies for hair loss. That is our argument based on what we deduce from the research. The research itself tends to not give very actionable or operational conclusions, simply more hypothesis. So if we want a solution, we have to pioneer our own methods (at least at the moment).

Again, those conceptual leaps from A to B to C are not possible, or just not feasible, with how the science is currently done. To isolate two variables alone and still manage the type of deductive reasoning we try to do would require a string of coordinated studies that all built on one another.

Put another way, we are taking a systems approach wereas most medicine and biomedical research is compartmentalized, by nature of their narrow minded paradigm, and also just because of the nature of the scientific method. So when we are trying to make long connections in a system as complex as the human body, it takes a certain "abandon" from the rigid scientific scrutiny, otherwise we'd be nowhere at this point, stuck in a quagmire of seemingly disconnected research.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  ar Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Objective proof in science? I've yet to see it.

What I have seen is complexity ad neaseum. Then more complexity thrown on top of it, and, every now and then ... somebody who takes the time and effort to find where they stand amongst a sea of variables.

Last edited by ar on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ar
ar

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Best response to the "where are the studies" question I've seen in a while. This applies to virtually everything related to health these days I feel like. But let's look at where we are in the hair loss industry right now though. All we have that is "clinically" proven are finasteride, minoxdil and I guess ketocanazole. Fin and minox have been on the scene for, what, 20 years now? Think about all the studies you have seen that claim this compound reduces DHT by X%, this compound increases terminal hair counts by X% etc. etc..and have we seen any breakthrough treatments arise from these in the last 20 years? No. There are large barriers ($) and forces (interest in $) at work.

Like anthonyspencer said, it's all about the pioneers here. Those willing to put in some serious leg work via research and persistent self experimentation; all with at least some working knowledge of the body as a system.

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 pm

And yes, once again, thank you rdkml.

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:44 pm

You're welcome guys. All the credit really belongs to everyone else who found these methods and not me. I just help spread the information.

I'm confident that the info in the link will halt almost all forms of hair loss, including diffuse and I even put a comment on how to stop hair loss from chemotherapy, lol. Smile

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 pm

rdk, you rock, sirrah! And I beg to differ, you do the work...aggregating is a lot of work in itself. Plus all the trying and note-taking you do, and then taking time to write it up and post. So thanks!

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:37 am

The link has been updated to include Staph frequencies.

I forgot to include the very important mention and include frequencies for Staph. For two years I have known this thanks to Dr. Loyd and have mentioned this throughout the forum but I forgot to include it when I wrote the article. Sorry for any confusion.

So a high amount of Staph, just like originally mentioned high amount of radiation, high amount of chemical toxicity, high amount of medication toxicity, high amount of heavy metal toxicity and high amount of mold toxins can all block progress.

label loop
dwell 180
#Staphylococcus Aureus
8697, 1050, 943, 824.4, 786, 745, 738, 727, 647, 644, 424 #– 3 min each
#Streptococcus Pyrogenes
625.48, 2501.9, 616, 776, 735, 845, 660, 10000, 880, 787, 727, 465, 20 #– 3 min each
goto loop

and/or

#This set covers staph but not staph aureus frequencies and runs them for 10 seconds each in a never ending loop. Duty cycle is 72% to provide even harmonics as well as the odd harmonics that all square waves make.

dwell 10

label loop

duty 72

fuzz 1 .03125

8697, 7160, 2600, 1109, 1089, 1050, 960,

943, 885, 884, 883, 882, 881, 880,

879, 878, 877, 876, 875, 786, 786, 728,

727, 678, 674, 643, 639, 634, 550, 453, 424, 20

goto loop

Originally mentioned infection general frequencies would have lowered Staph but not as fast.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:23 pm

An old quote that was posted years ago on the forum but worth mentioning regarding FDA approval process.

http://www.rife.de/healing_with_electricity.html

Here is a quote from one of the two papers.

This comparative, controlled study demonstrates the positive biological effect on hair regrowth of a pulsed electrical field administered according to a regularized treatment schedule over 36weeks.

Mean hair count comparisons within the groups significantly favor the treatment group, which exhibited a 66.1% hair count increase over baseline. The control group increase over baseline was 25.6%. It is notable also that 29 of the 30 treatment subjects (96.7%) exhibited regrowth or no further hair loss.

I’ve looked into the issue of getting FDA approval for a new device in some depth. The process of approval is based upon several factors.

Number one is the relative safety of the device – is the device capable of causing great bodily harm?

There is a catch to this. One may have a device ( a frequency instrument) that is exceedingly safe to use. The FDA tends to look at a device that is treating a serious potentially fatal illness as something that can cause great bodily harm – simply because a failure of effectiveness has grave consequence.

A frequency device used to treat cancer or MRSA for example is going to get a class III rating and have to go through some very expensive testing and evaluation . This prior to ever being allowed for use on a patient.

A device that is essentially equivalent to a safe and effective device that was in the market prior to 1976 can qualify for what is known as a 510K exemption. This is the way to go for most frequency devices. This also means limited claims. The problem is that frequency devices can treat a lot of things, and the FDA requests certification for each one of those things!!!! Talk about expensive!

The way to success is to get a device approved with a limited and safe usage claim, under a 510 K exemption. Use on pain for example.

Pain is associated with a lot of serious conditions, and as long as the device is being used to treat that pain, the FDA is OK with the device. A 510K approval , may cost only about 40 to 50 thousand dollars. If the FDA wants a limited clinical trial, toss in another 100,000 dollars for a 90 day trial. Once one has an FDA approval one must manufacture the device according to a set of guidelines. Essentially these are ISO certification.

Add in another 60,000 dollars for the ISO certification. One also needs a manufacturing facility, trained employees and of course FDA certification that your facility is compliant. Add in another 200,000 dollars .

Small businesses get a cost break from the FDA – a few thousands of dollars is all they have to pay for final certification.

Having done all the above – one can sell devices . A need for overhead expenses until the company becomes profitable is necessary. Add in another 250,000 dollars. Just to be on the safe side have access to another 75,000 dollars for unexpected expenses.

So for about 700,000 dollars, one can get a Rife instrument into production here in the US with FDA approval, and you haven’t made one penny yet! That is certainly a long way from 100 million. But it might as well be 100 million as no one wants to put up that kind of money to bring a frequency device to market. If your company is really successful, then you can take on the serious conditions and start spending money in million dollar increments to get the device approved for one and only one condition.

There are literally hundreds of different infections – each one must undergo separate evaluation. There are dozens of different cancers - each one must undergo separate evaluation. I figure that with about 250 million dollars one could get a frequency device full FDA approval for all the conditions it is capable of treating.

At that point, a frequency device as in current usage is going to cost 60,000 dollars or more and will be relegated only to hospitals and some Dr’s with very large practices that make the purchase of such a device possible.

Present day law and regulation was never designed to manage something like today’s frequency instruments and acts as a large impediment to manufacturers. A workable solution will eventually be necessary.

There are well over one million unapproved frequency devices of all types in usage world wide, and the numbers are growing at a very fast pace. EM bio effects research is expanding at the same pace.

Somewhere in the near future, science is going to discover the same effects we already see empirically. Only then will the FDA act

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:28 pm

TrueGround wrote:Best response to the "where are the studies" question I've seen in a while. This applies to virtually everything related to health these days I feel like. But let's look at where we are in the hair loss industry right now though. All we have that is "clinically" proven are finasteride, minoxdil and I guess ketocanazole. Fin and minox have been on the scene for, what, 20 years now? Think about all the studies you have seen that claim this compound reduces DHT by X%, this compound increases terminal hair counts by X% etc. etc..and have we seen any breakthrough treatments arise from these in the last 20 years? No. There are large barriers ($) and forces (interest in $) at work.

Like anthonyspencer said, it's all about the pioneers here. Those willing to put in some serious leg work via research and persistent self experimentation; all with at least some working knowledge of the body as a system.

Very few compounds increase terminal hair counts by any percent! Ketoconazole is not one of them. Unless you have noticable scalp inflammation, and dermatitis I wouldnt waste my time with keto.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  turbojet Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:19 am

JDP,

After reading Sylver's book and spending years sorting through curezone I was happy to see that you posted your own blog. You've done an excellent job condensing a TON of information. I finally took the plunge and orderd an F165 and SG-1 a few weeks ago and have been experimenting.

I had a couple questions for you and I apologize in advance if this stuff has been covered somehwere before:

(1) A line in one of your posts: "Do not use frequency devices, including a SG-1 or Rife Medic 5 too close to bed or during sleep as it may interfere with sleep."

I know it's all based on experimentation but in I've read that many people get better results during sleep. Can you clarify?

(2) How are you regulating to 34% intensity? The power knob on my F-165 isn't calibrated so the best I'm able to do is estimate the setting.

(3) For scripts such as infection general, staph, and hair diseases the code is written in an endless loop. Are there any sort of guidelines as far as run times? I worry about overexposure and keep coming back to this line from Ansley in one of your posts: "His rationale for this is that it is SO EFFECTIVE that you can forget you left it all on and overexpose yourself to the energy to the point of doing harm."

(4) Other than Lyme and Mold are there other issues where handheld cylinders or foot pads are recommended over the SG-1? Not always easy to tell which scripts are written for the scalar unit and which are written for contact.

(5) I read a previous post on this forum that I haven't been able to locate asking if you could run an SG-1 from Output II and a contact device from Output I simultaneously. Would you recommend this? When?

Thanks!

turbojet

Back to top Go down

Post  rhondagraymond Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:36 pm

rdkml \m/

rhondagraymond

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi turbojet,

Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words. For the most part, the site is just a collection of my notes that I stored on my computer and all the credit goes toward everyone else who wrote them.

Also, don't forget about the other various Rife forums. http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/rife-forums-2/

I personally like the rifeforum.com and Dr. Loyd's the best.

Years ago, curezone rife forum was very good and was the only forum where people used the F-165 and SC-1A (predecessor to SG-1) but now that Dr. Loyd got into it as well as others, it caught on with the other Rife forums and now there is very good information in the others.

To answer your questions:

1. You can use Rife and other electromagnetic devices close to bed and if you're ill and short on time due to work, then it's usually a good idea to use it while sleeping. However, eventually one will get to a point where no longer need to use the F-165/SG-1 as often and may notice using at night will start to interfere with sleep.

If you notice your sleep suffering, you'll want to reduce or eliminate using it late at night and while sleeping.

2. The F-165 was intially created to be used with handheld cylinders. As a contact device. Jeff Sutherland and Dale Fawcett found that it works very well to treat at a distance by combining it with the SG-1. To find the intensity of the F-165 you'll need to hook up the F-165 to a BNC to alligator clip cable as if you're going to use it as a contact device.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=bnc+to+alligator+&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Then you can check the intensity of the F-165 with a multimeter. Even a cheap one that costs a couple dollars should do.

Just put a piece of tape next to the adjustable knob and then mark with a pen various intensities next to the knob such as 20% 34% 50%, etc..

3. Bob Ansley's wife had "weeks" left to live and was passing away with at the time was said to be a brain tumor. Dr. L used the F-165/SG-1 and treated Cancer General and the classical radionics device on top of the SG-1 to remove mold toxins. There were great results from it. However, Bob mentioned that they overtreated her.

What this means is that, yes, it's possible to use the device at too high of an intensity and cause problems. That instead of it healing, can then turn into a stressor.

Johann Stegmann from the rifeforum.com has done some amazing info here letting everyone know to turn the intensity down otherwise, if used for too long, instead of healing, can eventually cause herx, ill feeling, stop healing, become a stressor, etc..

Using it for too long such as 24/7 isn't a big deal but using the F-165/SG-1 at 100% intensity on audio frequencies such as found in the CAFL can cause issues and no longer is healing.

Jeff Sutherlands scripts as he uses radio frequencies mostly don't seem to cause much of a problem "for me." But when running audio frequencies such as CAFL, Dr. Loyd's scripts, Rife Medic scripts, etc. then you'll definitely want to reduce the intensity knob... especially if the F-165 will be running longer than say 5 or so hours.

Experimenting with the intensity knob is very important. Any herx reactions, etc. the intensity should be lowered. This lowered intensity is still healing. You don't need a high intensity for it to heal. Also, children and animals and those with lyme especially require the intensity to be very low. I hope that makes sense.

4. In general, frequencies and scripts for the SG-1 and hand cylinders are the same. Only difference is the scripts for the SG-1 can be extremely long while the one for hand cylinders are not very long.

Also, one of my family members especially does good using the hand cylinders about once a week. I personally don't get as much benefit but I also use my classical radionics device and negative static electricity generator which turns one into a giant negative ion generator so maybe that's why.

But with her, she gets very good results by using it once a week.

Here are the benefits of using hand cylinders/DC electricity on occasion. http://www.medsci.org/v07p0029.htm

5. Yes, you can use handheld cylinders and SG-1 at the same time. The F-165 sends out the frequencies to both output I and output II. You just hook up another BNC connector to the other output to do. Only issue is output I is set 50% intensity.

With that said, I don't see a reason to use them both at the same time.

hope this makes sense as I'm a little tired. Smile

Edit: FWIW, and while your results may be different, I mostly use audio frequencies these days such as the Rife Medic 5 and Dr. Loyd's which can be found near the bottom here. http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/rife-frequency-links/
I prefer audio frequencies these days and I believe that this long distance method of treating is especially favorable when using audio frequencies.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  turbojet Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:22 am

JDP,

A belated thanks for answering the questions. I'm running into a few problems and I may have to ask Atelier Robin but thought it would be worth a shot to see if you've ever run into simliar issues.

I'm finally getting around to checking output intensity levels from the F-165 with a multimeter.

Ouput II is reading at 13.36V DC which makes sense
Output I is giving no output voltage at all.

When I adjust the intesity knob in either direction the voltage on Output II stays fixed at 13.35 volts except for one small window where it drops to zero. The intensity knob feels loose and I'm wondering if it isn't hooked up correctly. Any ideas?

Thanks

turbojet

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:43 am

Wow! a lot of numbers, are they really necessary? Looks like a mathematics dissertation. Doesn't seem practical for people who don't even know what a rife machine is. Sounds like some lab equipment.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality Empty RKDML

Post  RKERR9 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi RKDML

Thanks for this really interesting post (plenty to digest here).

If one doesnt own a rife machine (i'm unable to afford one), what would you say are the most important issues to correct from your list? Ive been on a couple of rounds of chelation with Humifulvate but to be honest, havent noticed a great deal of difference, perhaps I will try the product you suggested.

I would imagine that my main issues are pathogenic, and then hormonal imbalance created from propecia.

Thanks

RKERR9

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:46 pm

turbojet wrote:JDP,

A belated thanks for answering the questions. I'm running into a few problems and I may have to ask Atelier Robin but thought it would be worth a shot to see if you've ever run into simliar issues.

I'm finally getting around to checking output intensity levels from the F-165 with a multimeter.

Ouput II is reading at 13.36V DC which makes sense
Output I is giving no output voltage at all.

When I adjust the intesity knob in either direction the voltage on Output II stays fixed at 13.35 volts except for one small window where it drops to zero. The intensity knob feels loose and I'm wondering if it isn't hooked up correctly. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi turbojet,

If your multimeter is reading correct then you'll definitely want to contact atelierrobin.net.

The adjustable knob shouldn't feel loose and should be adjustable from 0 - around 13 volts DC on output II. Mine is also a little above 13 volts DC.

Ouptut I is fixed (not adjustable) and should read 6.5 volts DC if I'm not mistaken.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:30 pm

RKERR9 wrote:Hi RKDML

Thanks for this really interesting post (plenty to digest here).

If one doesnt own a rife machine (i'm unable to afford one), what would you say are the most important issues to correct from your list? Ive been on a couple of rounds of chelation with Humifulvate but to be honest, havent noticed a great deal of difference, perhaps I will try the product you suggested.

I would imagine that my main issues are pathogenic, and then hormonal imbalance created from propecia.

Thanks

Hi RKERR9,

Androgenic alopecia is an autoimmunish ailment, IMO. Essentially that means that there is a pathogenic component to it that needs to be dealt with. I personally use Rife as I've had the most success with it but there are other methods to deal with the pathogens. For instance, chelation as well as diet will greatly lower the pathogen burden. As well as other methods that are commonly talked about too.

However, one may only get so far with them and therefore need to do specifically inhibit the pathogens. I use Rife and other similar devices but I also included some information about NanoTCM in the link. I've never used NanoTCM but is used by Dr. Loyd to inhibit a wide range of pathogens. It's used for those without Rife or those who wish to take a supplement for whatever reason.

Regarding what else to do, I personally recommend just going down the list in the link. Eventually, IMO, one will get to a point where you'll stop hair loss by either finding a specific culprit or more likely multiple culprits. IMO, the more rapid your hair loss, the more cuprits will be found.

hope that makes sense.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  turbojet Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 am

JDP,

Off topic a bit but I didn't want to start a new thread and did not see much on the subject on your blog.

I met a girl recently who confided that she had contracted herpes simplex type 2 from a dishonest partner while using protection. I see Newport has a script based on dowsing for types 1-7. Based your research can the virus truly be eradicated through frequency? Any suggestions on other scripts/duration/direct contact vs scalar?

I have an f165/sg1 and would like to help her any way I can. Great girl, unfortunate situation.

Thanks

turbojet

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 pm

I haven't treated anyone for it and I don't know of anyone personally who has openly given a testimonial but yes, there have been a number of people on various Rife forums that have openly mentioned that it works to stop any future outbreaks.

Some viruses are easy to knock out. However, the Herpes II is not one of them. It does take several months (4 ?) for the virus to be knocked out. Then, will need the occasional maintenance dose to make sure the virus doesn't gain a foothold again.

Here is a random old quote from a Rife forum from Ken Uzzell who is one of the best Rife researchers. I haven't heard anyone mention using newports for an active infection but the CAFL does work.

> > I use the CAFL Herpes, General set for 6 minutes on each freq. Around 1
> > hour to run. This time works well with the massage time.
> >
> > I nearly always include the CAFL Herpes Simplex II (2 freqs, 556,
> > 832) in the above program. I have seen 17 people now, all but two go
> > back over 1 year and none reported outbreaks after the initial sessions.
> > Well, no one has rung me to tell me their lesions have returned, and I
> > informed them to let me know should the outbreak re-emerge so we could
> > have another session.The first one, Herpes_general

322, 476, 589, 664, 785, 822, 895, 944, 1043, 1614, 2062, 1489,

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Rife/message/9348

Just remember though, with it taking 1 hour to run the above program with contact or plasma or similar, with the SG-1 or similar long-distance method of treating, it takes about 6 - 10 times longer this way with putting nails or similar method. So expect to spend 6 - 10 hours per session.

I personally would also tell them about negative static electricity generators more than Rife. The reason why is they work better than Rife for viruses and which has also been shown to work for herpes II. Here is a DIY version http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/diy-negative-static-electricity-generator-for-viral-issues-including-cancer/

But then again, many people feel more comfortable if there is a label on it so they are usually more comfortable buying a unit.

http://www.pyroenergen.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84jXI1ZI738

Genital Herpes

Anonymous from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia:
Hello, I wish to remain completely anonymous though want to share my story. Approximately 4 years ago I was diagnosed with genital herpes and I was devastated and thought my sex life was over and that my chances of finding a partner who would accept this were slim. I spent approx 18 months researching and tried to find information on people who had found a cure for this insidious virus and after hundreds of dollars spent on treatments that didn't work, I bought the PYRO-ENERGEN. I used it intensively for two hours every day for three weeks. The virus never returned.

I still have the machine though have not used it since this intensive three weeks of treatment. The cold sores that are the symptom of HSV usually appear when an individual is stressed. I have had many periods of extreme stress over the last 3 years and have not experienced any tingling, itchiness, sores or any other symptoms of the HSV virus. I am convinced the virus has been eradicated from my body. I am trying to spread the word about this PYRO-ENERGEN.

We believe that there have been many patients who used the PYRO-ENERGEN machine for treating herpes. We have received a few reports on their results. Some of them reported that their herpes disappeared in after 7 to 15 days. Some took even 30 to 60 days before it subsides until it disappeared and completely dried out.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 am

Link has been updated to include possible experimental treatment for hair loss: 40,000 Hz for 3 months. 

Quotes from below study.

http://www.wounds-uk.com/pdf/content_9837.pdf

If above link does not work click below link. 

http://electromedicine.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/content_9837.pdf

from here = http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/40000-hz-for-treatment-of-wounds-tonic/

MIST Therapy addresses five of these factors by:

Stimulating angiogenesis in the wound, creating a new blood supply and a better circulation for healing

Stimulating cells in the wound to actively produce growth factors required for healing

‘Waking up’ senescent cells by activating key cellular pathways

Decreasing inflammation by interfering with key molecular steps in the inflammatory process

Addressing bacterial infection — the ultrasound energy destroys bacterial cell walls and helps to remove the biofilm coating wounds (Torke, 2004; Breuing, 2005).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Active cell stimulation

Increased blood flow

Decreased bioburden

Cleansing and gentle debridement.

P.S.  I'm sorry but I'm rarely online so any questions may go unanswered for a long period of time. 

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:10 am

Updated to include first mold toxin Rife program Dr. Loyd has found to reduce mold toxins. This finding will make removing mold toxins easier now and hopefully will be less of a constant struggle.

duty 78
dwell 300
label loop
fuzz 1 .03125
pulse 4 60
336 337
dwell 120
duty 60
pulse 64 75
146, 10000,  3176,  3040,  880,  787,  751,  727,
625,  522,  465,  444,  440,  304,  306,  148, 152,
1505,  1036,  63, 250, 3176, 676, 635
goto loop

I recently had a pair of before and after saliva samples mailed to me.
In between the taking of the samples, an F165 program called Mold Detox
Loop was run, treating a saliva sample with a magnet and copper screens.
No other treatment was used. There was a good reduction. More research
on this should be done.

Richard
http://www.royalrife.com

Remember that scalp itching is largely caused by mold toxins, IMO.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:13 am

jdp - as usual, thank you!

BTW - how would you go about eliminating background mold in a house in a humid environment?
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next