Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality

+18
TapItIn
Zaphod
panoslydios
sizzlinghairs
dreft
Mastery
RKERR9
MikeGore
rhondagraymond
turbojet
LawOfThelema
whodathunkit
ubraj
TrueGround
AS54
nohairequalsnogirls
ar
CF
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 Empty Re: Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality

Post  Mastery Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:19 am

jdp - as usual, thank you!

BTW - how would you go about eliminating background mold in a house in a humid environment?
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 Empty Re: Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality

Post  ubraj Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Diffusing thieves oil would be the best option IMO. In addition using Airocide based on two reports may also be a good option as well. Something I wish I could buy.  

There is Ozone but it has it's downside and in a humid environment some units may break.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:38 am

Hi jdp,

I was wondering, what do you think about coffee?
Seems there is an acid in it (chlorogenic) that antagonizes VDRs, thus working on the pathogen's side:
http://synergyhn.wordpress.com/cga/

thanks!

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:44 am

I would also like to get clarity on this, I drink 2 cups of coffee a day so am I doing harm to my hair because of the VDR blocking qualities of CGA?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:30 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:I would also like to get clarity on this, I drink 2 cups of coffee a day so am I doing harm to my hair because of the VDR blocking qualities of CGA?
It seems 2 cups of regular coffee a day will do no harm. Even Marshall Protocol says you can go up to 2 cups a day (http://mpkb.org/home/food/chlorogenic_acid), and their whole protocol is against VDR blockers, so...

Coffee with the highest CGA conc is either green coffee (but it tastes more like tea, not good) or black coffee using a patented roasting procedure (HealthyRoast), for ex: http://www.iherb.com/Caffe-Sanora-Organic-Whole-Bean-Coffee-Signature-Roast-12-oz-340-g/41068.

Coffee is good for the liver/ gallbladder (http://www.itmonline.org/arts/chlorogenic.htm). Best is green coffee enema, but I did it because I have hepatitis, for hair loss I don't think I would have done it/is necessary.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  panoslydios Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:50 am

dreft wrote:
sizzlinghairs wrote:I would also like to get clarity on this, I drink 2 cups of coffee a day so am I doing harm to my hair because of the VDR blocking qualities of CGA?
It seems 2 cups of regular coffee a day will do no harm. Even Marshall Protocol says you can go up to 2 cups a day (http://mpkb.org/home/food/chlorogenic_acid), and their whole protocol is against VDR blockers, so...

Coffee with the highest CGA conc is either green coffee (but it tastes more like tea, not good) or black coffee using a patented roasting procedure (HealthyRoast), for ex: http://www.iherb.com/Caffe-Sanora-Organic-Whole-Bean-Coffee-Signature-Roast-12-oz-340-g/41068.

Coffee is good for the liver/ gallbladder (http://www.itmonline.org/arts/chlorogenic.htm). Best is green coffee enema, but I did it because I have hepatitis, for hair loss I don't think I would have done it/is necessary.
Coffee is good for liver and gallbladder?????

So much misinformation around natural treatments.
panoslydios
panoslydios

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:10 am

Pan,

I've got to say I think you are bringing more misinformation than anybody else on the forum at the moment.

Given that you know a bit about the discussion here by now, if you plan on bombing every thread to tell us sunlight and fruit will save us all, why not find another outlet?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Updated to include Dr. Loyd's recent info on a Universal Rife frequency 93,120 Hz.  If it's applied as DC offset  (default setting for F-165).

This is 727-728 Hz several octaves higher previously posted to be used for treating Staph.  Which is said to always need to be treated by those with several ailments and IME hair loss.    

While exact frequencies will inhibit the pathogen faster and thus give a faster recovery, this appears to be the closest frequency to a universal frequency that can treat a wide range of conditions for those conditions where the frequency is not known or the pathogen or the ailment is not known.  

IMO, as Dr. Bare has mentioned before, 727/728 Hz as well as other common frequencies are most likely physiological frequencies.  That they are treating the body and thus the pathogen load is lowered as a consequence rather than being a true MOR.  

Interestingly, I've been using 727.5 on my Doug Coil as main frequency for the past two years.  And interestingly, I occasionally use Cancer General on F-165/SC-1A combo which contains 93,120 Hz.  Is this one factor why hair loss is so easy to treat for myself while others it appears to be harder?

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:08 am

One time announcement that a basic radionic activator is being sold for $150 for those unable or does not know how to build a basic unit themselves.  

It's for mold biotoxins (80300) which is especially important for hair loss, IMO/IME and is one of the easiest methods to help combat mold biotoxins.   

http://www.royalrife.com/QE-3_order.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  turbojet Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:09 am

Thanks jdp,

I actually built my own a few weeks ago and have it on too of my sg-1. Do you place plastic water bottles on top of the copper screen? I try to avoid plastic because I'm thinking glass has too much resistance.

turbojet

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:49 am

Hi Turbojet, 

I personally use a large glass instead of plastic and I've seen that it makes no difference.  

By the way, if anyone is curious, I personally will put the copper screen/radionic activator on top of the SG-1.  But I also make sure that I put a glass of water on top of the copper screen itself when I don't have it on top of the SG-1.  So that I can drink the water.  I believe drinking a glass of water like this is similar to what's described in this link.  http://www.quantumbalancing.com/energized_water.htm  

For those without a SG-1 or QE-3 or similar device, here is a test done just putting the DNA sample such as saliva sample or nails that are cut.  

I have previously reported reduction in mold toxins using the radionics 
setting 80300 [803,000 ohms] using a QE-3 from a distance of thousands of miles. We 
saw a reduction of over 100,000 points in 24 hours.

The following experiment was done with just a radionics activator. The 
saliva sample was simply placed on the copper screen The unit was in 
the subject's home.

Before - 165,000
After 24 hours - 142,000 Not nearly as good as the QE-3 but still 
pretty good.

Richard
http://www.royalrife.com

One of my radionic boxes.  Has 10 common rates used by Dr. Loyd.  Very easy to make = Unique Methods to Combat Hair loss and Improve Hair Quality - Page 2 Hp2g

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:34 am

Hi rdkml, it's possible to apply many different activation rates from the same energy source to the same plate (subject) at the same time? Let's say 803kOhm with 383353 and 44223. How would this work if it would at all?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi Beebrox, 

I have not heard of that method so I have no idea if it would work.  

It has been mentioned that many rates can be added together to get the benefits of both.  I don't see how this is possible but Gwen from the Rife Forum has told me it's possible.  For example, can add say 803,000 ohms (for mold, TB & prostate) and say 155,200 ohms (for viruses and improved immune function) together and use the rate of 958,200 ohms to get the benefits of both rates.  

But again, I have no idea why that would work and I personally just stick with Dr. Loyd's rate recommendations as I'll know they will work.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Tnx as always.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  TapItIn Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:28 am

Hey JDP,
On your blog, you recommend PERT as a good shampoo.... Just curious, why do you recommend that one over a natural shampoo? Is this the shampoo that you would recommend before using LLLT?

Thanks!

TapItIn

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi TapItIn, 

I believe it was back in 2007 when I experimented with many various shampoos that people would recommend. Ultimately, it led to increased hair loss as many shampoos are not good for hair loss... including organic ones.  

Many contain MSG, which will constrict blood vessels among other problems and other shampoos contain soy and other ingredients that keep the autoimmune condition going. 

Others can leave a build-up on the scalp or hair and why people rotate shampoos.   

PERT, while not natural, IMO, does fit the rest of the criteria to help with hair loss.  It's able to thoroughly cleanse the scalp without MSG and ingredients that can keep the autoimmune condition going.  

To help with the chemical toxicity can put the Miracle II neutralizer drops in the bottle of PERT.  Also, the Hazel Parcell's radiation soak will also lower chemical toxicity as well.  

Of course shampoo is a personal preference so what works for me is most likely not going to work for another.  But if one is having a hard time finding a good shampoo, then it's best that they mix bentonite clay or frency green clay or similar clay and leave on the scalp for 30 or so minutes.  http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/hairloss/page2-newsarticles/clays_for_hair_loss  If one finds a good benefit doing this, then most likely the shampoo they are using is not working for them or need to lower their chemical toxicity or pathogen issue, IME/IMO.

...I use PERT before LLLT.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  TapItIn Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:30 am

JDP !!!

I think you may have solved my scalp pain problem... Since last December I started using the Aubry Organics line of shampoos, rotating a couple of them. Shortly after this time I started experiencing intense scalp pain and sensitivity when I touched my scalp or moved my hair. Along with this came massive sheds and hair loss. I never had any sebum or mpb itch but was losing massive amounts of hair. I tried just about everything to calm this down but nothing worked. I just switched back to using commercial shampoos like pert and head and shoulders and the pain is 90% GONE!!! I don't want to jinx anything but I think I have solved the problem. Thank you!!

TapItIn

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:54 am

Congrats TapItIn!  I'm glad to hear that.  

I think there are others that also experience similar experience.  With me it was a burning itch so when you said pain many months ago I was thinking of something different so I guess the wrong shampoo can give different symptoms in each person.  

I should also mention what has helped is to throw away the shampoo bottle when there is about 10% of the contents left.  Even the shampoo that works well for you.  You may find that last little bit of shampoo at the bottom may cause similar symptoms all over again.  Until you get a new bottle of shampoo.  I can only guess it's from the chemicals or similar that settle at the bottom of the bottle.  

Maybe shaking the bottle before each use would prevent me from throwing away the last 10% or so of the bottle but I'm lazy.  

And the topical clay may also help you if there is ever a flare up.  

Anyhow, just wanted to say congrats!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun May 25, 2014 7:58 am

rdkml wrote:Since 2008 have run experiments off and on to verify a method outlined in Advanced Pranic Healing by MCKS.  

In it it details locations for the blockages and methods for thinning hair.  Mentions the scalp is depleted but the cause of the depletion is due to blockages in the neck, at the jaw (right below the earlobes) and at the back of the head (the bottom part of the skull where it's pointed for many people).  

I can finally verify and make public that this method has merit.  That those who are only focused on the scalp who are doing exercises, LLLT, violet Ray, PEMF, etc. only at the scalp may being limiting their results and should also focus on those three other areas.  Interestingly, possibily coincides with CCSVI found in many neurological ailments (e.g. MS, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Lyme, etc.) of which some of the frequencies outlined in #2 in the electromedicine link are used for.

The causes for the blockages in those three areas (neck, jaw and back of head) are also caused by other issues and aggravated by stress.  But by knowing and focusing on those three areas, it should be simple enough for most people to incorporate in their routine who are doing scalp exercise, LLLT, Violet Ray, PEMF, etc..

Note this is for thinning hair.  

hope this helps

Interesting post, RDKML.

I wonder... When you mention the neck, jaw, and bottom of the head experiencing some sort of "blockage", are you referring to those areas being tight and constricted? If so, that directly correlates with what I've been thinking all along... I've always said that bad posture (ie: Tight face/neck/scalp) can affect one's entire head of hair... Your thoughts?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun May 25, 2014 8:39 pm

rdkml wrote:Hi Complexx,

The tightness, constricted, etc. comes after the blockage.  Just as in drop foot.  The tightness, constricted, etc. found in the scalp is the equivalent of drop foot found in MS, stroke, etc..  Remove the blockage, things will help to normalize in that regard.    

I see... So what is the best way to counteract this blockage, in your opinion....?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat May 31, 2014 2:08 am

Bump... RDKML?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Sat May 31, 2014 2:12 am

I remember you mentioning this a while back RKDML - it sounded very promising? Is this an issue you were suffering with?

If so - how are you doing with correcting it and does it generate results as suspected?

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Sat May 31, 2014 6:56 am

RDKML,

Regarding your recommendation for chelation, I see that you recommend a product that is an herbal blend as opposed to products more discussed on this forum like Humifulvate, MCP, ALA. Can you briefly explain what is the reasoning behind this and are there any advantages or disadvantages?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:01 pm

RDKML,

Why do your recent posts disappear sometimes?

Anyways, I am looking at the diy radionics device and wanted to know if the metal film resistors
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1280-Pcs-64-Values-1-ohm-10M-ohm-1-4W-Metal-Film-Resistors-Assortment-Kit-Set-/141143987978?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20dcd6570a
are required if I get the watt resistor substitution box
http://www.amazon.com/Elenco-Watt-Resistor-Substitution-Box/dp/B0002KX76M/ref%3Dsr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1398717037&sr=8-2&keywords=resistor+substitution
or if they do the same thing and only one of them is required. I'm thinking the watt resistor box would make it easier to set up the device ohms.

Do you have any experience with the watt resistor box? Advantages?

Thanks

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Rdkml,

Thanks for the response.

Right now I'm just trying to figure out what would be the best investment for me to fix my hair loss problem as is getting to the point where is looking really bad. I'm certain it's a pathogenic issue for me most likely caused by amalgam fillings that I recently had removed. I have diffuse thinning on top with a thin crown and receded hairline at the temples. Scalp gets flaky throughout the day (not dandruff) .

I got metal release from Dr Lloyd plus humifulvate and I'm building the negative static electricity generator this week, also take high quality supps, and diffuse thieves oil. Basically I'll have around $1500 to spend on some machine and keep going back and forth between pemf, lllt helmet, or rife. What would you do in this situation? It really seems like the only health problem I deal with it this curse of mpb.

Also a question about pemf. What frequency would you say is best for hair loss? I was looking at the earthpulse model and it looks like it only functions at the lower frequencies but seems to be more affordable. Would you say 10hz is good if used over night? or am I better off just saving up and buying a better pemf device?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next