Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue

+4
Whip
edony
CausticSymmetry
kijumn
8 posters

Go down

Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue Empty Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue

Post  kijumn Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Previously, I didn't give much thought regarding the tin deficiency and hair loss per Dr. Wallach but I came across this article that makes it sound plausible after all.

http://www.acu-cell.com/tin.html

some quotes

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tin is not a panacea for depression --- it will not work when other chemical imbalances are involved,

but it is - in my opinion - the missing link when most other attempts to resolve depression have failed;

essentially involving low, or malfunctioning adrenals. For the same reason, cases of asthma - when

related to low adrenals and subsequent left-sided cardiac insufficiency - respond to tin as well."

"Tin supports the adrenals, and iodine supports the thyroid, with both subsequently affecting cardiac

output: Tin + adrenals control the left side, and iodine + thyroid control the right side.

In addition to low Vitamin C and/or Vitamin B1, low tin is a common nutritional cause of low adrenals,

which can lead to left-sided cardiac insufficiency. While fatigue or depression may be experienced

with cardiac insufficiency of either side, breathing difficulties or asthma are more common with left-

sided cardiac insufficiency, and swelling of hands and feet is more common with right-sided cardiac

insufficiency, regardless of the cause."
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue Empty Re: Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue

Post  kijumn Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 pm

BTW, I could be 100% wrong but isn't alcohol derived from yeast. Isn't yeast in general high in tin.

Interersting if in fact alcoholics do have more hair than others.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue Empty Re: Tin deficiency ----> adrenal fatigue

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

jdp710 wrote:BTW, I could be 100% wrong but isn't alcohol derived from yeast. Isn't yeast in general high in tin.

Interersting if in fact alcoholics do have more hair than others.

jdp710 - This is in part the secret of Brewer's yeast. It contains tin as well as whole b-complex, including some possibly unknown. I'm absolutely convinced that it balances the androgen receptor somehow. It's a miracle for acne and probably helps slow down hair loss.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 pm

I also wanted to point out, that it is key to fighting adrenal fatigue. My energy has been very sharp since I have used brewer's yeast consistently.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Thanks CausticSymmetry. I also remembered all those times you mentioning brewers yeast containing tin but I figured tin was just another one of those treatments that helps mice with hair loss but not so much with humans, lol.

Speaking of brewers yeast, what's interesting is that previously when I would consume the lewis labs brewers yeast it didn't have the greatest taste to it and it made me gag. Now that I'm on my restrictive diet, as in no free glutamate acid touching my taste buds, the lewis labs brewers yeast actually has no taste to it at all.

Regarding tin, this was also another good quote "while the prostate, which usually shows no other trace element, had tin."
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Jdp-

Doesn't lewis labs brewers yeast contain msg or free glutamate as it's derived from beet?How much of it r u taking? You mix it in water? (as you probably don't drink any juice)
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:18 am

Hey edony,

Yes, it does. It may also contain sulfites if I'm not mistaken. B12 patch or shot and molybdenum should "help" with sulfites.

Regarding free glutamic acid I believe small amounts of brewers yeast, especially for B6, may outway the risks and I don't see much if any reaction at such a small dosage.

BTW, part of the reason why I believe I'm sensitive to some foods/lectins out there that don't contain free glutamic acid such as some nuts (e.g. brazil nuts) and beans is due to the fact that "MSG is not a true allergen but may directly affect immune response by stimulating or damaging the nervous system. In studies done recently on animals, food allergies may be caused by a lack of Interleukin 12. This substance is made by cells in the body - oligodendrocytes, that are killed by excess glutamate."

Anyway, I take the average of one tsp per day which is a fraction of the dosage. Some days I take it and others I don't. I haven't tried increasing the dosage to see at which dosage I get a reaction. I'd try the NOW gluten free brewers yeast but it contains wheat and I'm too worried about getting villous atrophy again where I don't absorb nutrients but a year from now I'm sure I'll try it. Also, I'm sure I'm absorbing trace amounts of tin from my meat now. At least it feels like I'm absorbing more nutrients with my highly restrictive diet. I may order this or this as "Wallach claims that significant hair regrowth can be stimulated following tin supplementation" http://www.thewallachfiles.com/wallach.htm#12 If anyone knows other good sources that have high amounts of tin please post.

hope this helps
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 am

BTW, here is some good info regarding B12 patch or shot FWIW. I was previously taking it for possible laser blood irradiation benefits but it may help with tin absorption if I'm deficient I'm guessing

--------------------------------------------------------------

all of the excerpts from the book "minerals for the genetic code" were found under one mineral - cobalt.

Genetic Code:

mineral - cobalt
three codon sequence - CUU
amino acid - leucine
number of times it appears in DNA - 18,861,320
location of associated spinal segment - sacral 1 bone
acupuncture meridian - lung to L.I. (5 a.m.)
electron valence of mineral - (+4-)

"Cobalt affiliates with the amino acid leucine on the Olree Standard Genetic Chart. Everything alive needs cobalt, yet it seems to be absent everywhere. Carbon and nitrogen combine to allow the link between metals and non-metals to enter the human body. [trapper - pause and reflect on that a sec] Carbon and nitrogen combine together with a double bond called cyanide. This one is a rover, always wanting to seek something else. If you take carbon-nitrogen into your system, it wants to play tag-team with oxygen and does not let carbon dioxide release. If cobalt is attached to that cyanide molecule, it is a powerful agent for letting metals into the body. That combination of carbon-nitrogen-cobalt is vitamin B-12, which we cannot live without. Minerals NOT on the standard genetic chart link with DNA, and DNA creates molecules enabling messenger RNA to utilize trace minerals through the action of carbon, nitrogen and cobalt. These are titanium, vanadium, chromium, manganese, iron, copper, zinc, gallium and germanium.

This inventory of minerals opens the discussion in so many directions [no kidding] it would take a telephone directory-like tome to touch upon all of the bases."

"Cobalt is responsible for iron's entry into the body. Without cobalt, iron is not welcome, whatever the source. Moreover, iron cannot be absorbed without the presence of copper. As a practitioner, Richard Olree directs patients to put blackstrap molasses into a cup of fresh cow's milk with vitamin B-complex and vitamin C. Also taken would be a Certs candy witht he green dots in them. The green dots are copper gluconate, and copper must be present to absorb iron.

Titanium likes to pair up with germanium, and germanium likes oxygen. Vanadium and gallium also pair, as do chromium and zinc. Zinc is the glue that holds DNA together. It is stored and regulated by the prostate gland. Women usually live longer because men spend their lives giving their zinc and selenium to women. White spots on fingernails denote a zinc deficiency. Zinc is the number one trace element on the insulin molecule. It is the role of the chromium molecule to enable the placement of the zinc molecule on the insulin molecule. Zinc is the sixth most abundant element in the brain.

In the wild, Chronic Wasting Disease is usually a consequence of a low ratio of manganese to copper."

"Cobalt is an essential element that normalizes cells in the body, especially the performance of red corpuscles. Cobalt is at the very center of the vitamin B-12 molecule and is a cofactor and activator for enzymes and fixes nitrogen during amino acid production. Cobalt functions in the body include that it aids in the assimilation of iron, stimulates various enzymes, normalizes cells, and builds red blood cells. signs of possible deficiency include pernicious anemia, nerve damage and stunted growth."

therefore.....

you take all the things cobalt does and all the things the trace metals that cobalt allows into the body do and you have covered about half the illnesses out there, something quite similar to iodine in its scope and reach.

anyone who knows they have a mineral problem, and arent they all mineral problems(?), should first take care of their B-12. you cant count on absorption, you cant count on a sick body being able to do what it is supposed to. also, as you get older, you cant absorb B-12, probably because of all the reasons we are familiar with already. this means youre not absorbing all of those trace minerals.

so to jump start this thing, to make sure the one essential yet elusive mineral/vitamin is there so everything else can work(again, a lot like iodine), then there is only one way to go. get a big honkin B-12 shot and keep getting them until you know you have all you need. how will you know when you have enough? thats another way cobalt is like iodine. you know.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1539118#i
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:25 am

edony,

I forgot to mention that yes, I only drink water.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:13 am

Would the pink sea salt have or allow you to get these minerals in daily use?

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:43 am

per this link http://curezone.com/foods/salt/Celtic_Sea_Salt_Analysis.asp

tin contains 0.02 mg per tsp of sea salt.

From the 1st link on this thread here is a quote
"(suggested minimum)10-20mg
Therapeutic Range:25mg - 250mg
Estimated daily intake of tin from food and water (excluding canned food) is 1mg - 3mg per day."

In other words, sea salt won't contain enough tin. I have no idea how much is in meat, brewers yeast, alcohol, etc..
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:53 am

edony,

I experimented with 2 tsp of the lewis labs brewers yeast for the heck of it and yes, that was too high of a dosage for me. So again, for me, 1 tsp or 1 tsp on occasion to avoid B6 deficiency is what I'm going back to. Avoiding B6 deficiency helps with MSG symtpoms.

Well, off to take some taurine now, to help with the MSG, lol.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 am

jdp,

When you say "msg symptoms", what exactly are you experiencing mentally and physically?

How does one get tested for all possible vitamin deficiencies? How would one know they were low in tin, or b vitamins for example through actual lab testing? I've never seen it done at the Dr.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:08 am

jdp710 wrote:edony,

I experimented with 2 tsp of the lewis labs brewers yeast for the heck of it and yes, that was too high of a dosage for me. So again, for me, 1 tsp or 1 tsp on occasion to avoid B6 deficiency is what I'm going back to. Avoiding B6 deficiency helps with MSG symtpoms.

Well, off to take some taurine now, to help with the MSG, lol.

How did you determine is was too much for you? Did it give you a ton of energy?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:02 am

Very fascinating...T.J.'s Colloidal Minerals is also a source of tin amongst many other great minerals that we probably lack in our diet.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:54 am

As for how can I tell I have a reaction, the short answer is that I exhibit about 1/5 of these symptoms on this page http://www.msgmyth.com/ It's not bad at all unless I increase the dosage or if I'm eating free glutamic acid for several days in a row then it becomes worse. I also can develop a slight itch to my scalp. Also, a weird feeling that comes from the hair follicles when I move my hand very slightly over my hair. I hope that makes sense.

But again, if I increase the dosage symptoms become worse ... including scalp and probably hair loss wise. A slight dose symptoms are very mild. If I avoid 100% as well as other foods I'm sensitive to I'm extremely content in life. Near superhuman I guess you'd say and in 100% perfect health.

I've said it before but previously I had an extremely good diet. I'm I ate healthier than most everybody you'd see. I didn't consume very much processed foods but it wasn't until I avoided all the foods I'm sensitive to as well as free glutamic acid is when I noticed the connected. 95% avoidance doesn't cut it IME. Only 100% avoidance. I also believe our food sensitivity increases the older we get and we become sensitive to a wider range of foods with age. At least I believe that's what happened to me. I also believe most here on hair loss forums have a wider range or an increased sensitivity to food sensitivities.

As for tests to determine vitamin deficiencies I can't comment here as I have no 1st hand experience.

I have also ordered the OZ mineral tin water. It lists how much tin is in each dosage so I figured it was the safest route to go. If I get regrowth I'll post pics in this thread.

hope this helps
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:I also wanted to point out, that it is key to fighting adrenal fatigue. My energy has been very sharp since I have used brewer's yeast consistently.

CS, how much brewers yeast do you take?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:45 am

jdp710 wrote:As for how can I tell I have a reaction, the short answer is that I exhibit about 1/5 of these symptoms on this page http://www.msgmyth.com/ It's not bad at all unless I increase the dosage or if I'm eating free glutamic acid for several days in a row then it becomes worse. I also can develop a slight itch to my scalp. Also, a weird feeling that comes from the hair follicles when I move my hand very slightly over my hair. I hope that makes sense.

But again, if I increase the dosage symptoms become worse ... including scalp and probably hair loss wise. A slight dose symptoms are very mild. If I avoid 100% as well as other foods I'm sensitive to I'm extremely content in life. Near superhuman I guess you'd say and in 100% perfect health.

I've said it before but previously I had an extremely good diet. I'm I ate healthier than most everybody you'd see. I didn't consume very much processed foods but it wasn't until I avoided all the foods I'm sensitive to as well as free glutamic acid is when I noticed the connected. 95% avoidance doesn't cut it IME. Only 100% avoidance. I also believe our food sensitivity increases the older we get and we become sensitive to a wider range of foods with age. At least I believe that's what happened to me. I also believe most here on hair loss forums have a wider range or an increased sensitivity to food sensitivities.

As for tests to determine vitamin deficiencies I can't comment here as I have no 1st hand experience.

I have also ordered the OZ mineral tin water. It lists how much tin is in each dosage so I figured it was the safest route to go. If I get regrowth I'll post pics in this thread.

hope this helps

Thanks Jdp, It does help a lot! I appreciate the link to the symptoms too. I'm trying to eliminate as much msg, and free glutamate as possible as well. The area I notice most is mental/emotional....depression, anger, anxiety, etc. Physically it is eye strain and bad focus, rapid heart rate, trouble sleeping, etc.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 pm

tooyoung - I typically take 5 to 10 tablets twice per day.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down