Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Vaccine Science and Myth
Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? EmptyToday at 3:38 am by shaftless

» Topical Melatonin?
Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by shaftless

» Probiotics
Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? EmptyYesterday at 7:25 am by CF

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation?

Go down

Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? Empty Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation?

Post  runnerup Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:34 pm

I recently was talking to someone while standing directly under a fluorescent light and they pointed out that my left eye is two colors. I thought they were referring to the fact my eyes are brown and green but she went on to describe it like a pie chart. I looked in the mirror with a flashlight and what do you know, it's exactly like a pie chart. I looked it up and it's called sectoral heterochromia, more importantly is the fact that you can be born with it and acquire it later. Thing is, not one of my family or friends has any idea what I'm talking about when I ask if they've ever seen it before, even my mother. I looked through all the pictures of myself I have and can't really tell. There's surprisingly little information on it, but one site said that when it's acquired and the abnormal iris is darker, which it is, then it might have something to do with metals pooling in the ocular tissue; and since I have done metal chelation I thought this would be a possibility. Anyway, has anyone had any experience with something like this cause the other causes are blunt trauma and medicated eye drops which I haven't had/used and lastly tumors so I would like to figure this out.

I'll include pictures to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about:

Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? 1sds7q

Acquired Sectoral Heterochromia due to metal chelation? 1530cwz

runnerup

Back to top Go down