Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Chelation Thread EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Chelation Thread EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Chelation Thread EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Chelation Thread EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Chelation Thread EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Chelation Thread EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Chelation Thread EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Chelation Thread EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Chelation Thread EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Chelation Thread

+38
TrueGround
NewReg
Lurx
Yanks
turbojet
a
Zaphod
FATE
rofl
phoenix21
pancacke
hadrion
hapyman
crincrin
scottyc33
LittleFighter
Parsec
joegrane
Decro435
ubraj
Jailbird
elan164
abc123
theseeker
LA-Night
Mastery
mikeymike
GreenPower
LooseGroove
jeruslan
sdguy
act
tooyoung
Prague
empty
AboDi
CausticSymmetry
DM5
42 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Chelation Thread Empty Chelation Thread

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:10 pm

So at first chelation was the bee's knee's, it was the good shit, it was the stuff you drove hours for, the right stuff for the job...

But, last few days been feeling aches and pains, lots of disorientation, and now BOOM. Biggest fever I've had in years, my whole body is on fire, absolutely burning up... which is strange because for years I have not gotten sick. I've been sick in a sense, just no flu... no fevers.

I would assume that drumping these metals would be not only good for the ol' Immune System, but would also open the window to let it in at whatever's crawling around in me.

Input would be enjoyed.

Back to top Go down

Chelation Thread Empty Re: Chelation Thread

Post  DM5 Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:06 pm

I tend to get the same problems after a course of chelation or in the middle somewhere. I am pretty sure it just stirs up a latent viral infection or maybe lyme. Usually I end up burning my adrenals out somewhere along the line as well. As soon as I get back to work, I am going to get retested for Lyme and the myriad other stuff. Just make sure you see a doctor if it comes back the next time so you can get blood drawn. Then maybe you can pinpoint what it is and defeat it.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey DM! Glad to see you around.

Haven't gone through the adrenal fatigue yet, although maybe I wouldn't recognize it compared to what I went through last year with my adrenals.

I agree, my body was definitely burning something up... so strange, it lasted a couple of days and really picked up tonight, but now... totally fine. I feel great again actually. Lovely feelings of ease, energy, nice tingling in my legs and muscles where I had the most pain.

Lyme... ugh... been doing a lot of research on bacteria and infections recently as I'm now pretty convinced that the most basic cause of hair loss lies there, but Lyme is some nasty nasty stuff, whether it's a bioweapon or not I could care less at this point... just want to make sure that if I have it I kill the shit out of it. Regarding getting blood work to see, I don't think I'd really want to do that... if it turns out I do test positive the best I'll get is long term anti-biotic therapy which comes with its own host of problems. Within the next 6 to 8 months I'm going to be getting into Rife, I'll be curious to use it diagnostically as much as for the results, if I get any hits for Lyme it's killing two birds with one ... tone (buddum tish).

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:02 am

Good plan. Yeah, I meant just for a diagnosis...not to follow any pharmaceutical prescription. You could then use other more healthy means to deal with it. Good luck!

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:19 am

Thanks DM! Yeah... gonna get it all seen to. Will of course document it all here.

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:15 am

A > R - How did you go about your chelation or what type did you perform?

Regarding Lyme testing, this lab is useful for this purpose:

http://www.spirostattech.com/

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:22 am

Sort of on topic, but wanted to mention that there is new data on the approximate count of pathogenic bacteria identified on cavitations vs. root canals.

Note: Cavitations are empty sockets post teeth extraction when the periodontal ligament has not been removed. Unfortunately the dental association (not in the interest of anyone's health) says to leave it in post extraction. This is like leaving a dead organism in the body and without a proper blood supply (which there isn't), there is rot/infection in the socket area.

Root canals usually contain some fifty types of pathogenic bacteria, whereas cavitations have up to 83 discovered so far (as of this writing).

Since we know that hair loss is usually involves an infection (inflammation usually is associated with infection), and inflammation usually occurs because of either a poor blood supply or due to low oxygen.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:29 am

Hey CS.

I'm using Humifulvate, MCP, Selenemethionine and Lugol's.
Taking it a little heavier on the MCP and Lugol's, and also, I'm back to feeling euphoric and great again, muscles no longer ache and feel great... positive mindset... energy... appetite... just amazing what Chelation can do.

Absolutely agree with the infection element especially now after going over jdp's work and compiling my own, seen an article linking dental infection and hair loss recently as well but seeing as there's already sufficient info here on dental health I decided against it. I can grab it for you if you like.

I had four teeth extracted over the period of a year in 2009, once I start making money again seeing a biological dentist is top on my list... these things are so taken for granted.

I haven't had any pain or anything in the areas where this was done, but I'm not satisfied with just leaving it.

I've heard that most Lyme tests are unreliable, but I'll check this one out as I feel I might have some sort of infection, the obvious metal toxicity I'm unloading has seriously messed me up for years but with the info available regarding metals and infections, I still think there's something else going on in there.

Back to top Go down

Post  AboDi Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 am

action
what is your program regarding times and practices ?

trying to form my own chelation program

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 am

AboDi wrote:action

Wake up, glass of Lugol's with 5-10 drops, one MCP, one Humifulvate, one Selenemethionine.

Wait a while, eat dinner, wait another while, and repeat morning ritual minus the Humifulvate..

Wait a while, eat supper, wait another while yet again... repeat the MCP Lugol's and Selen.

Depending on how bad the detox is that night I may take more Iodine, Selenemethionine and MCP. Try to be asleep for the worst of it, though I've had two really horrid nights. First night was incredibly cold, couldn't stop shaking and spasming, moaning, totally out of my own head, then... after an hour of that... boom. Heaven. Absolute Euphoria, most intense high I've ever experienced, it seriously felt like something angelic was in my room pumping me full of life. Man... soo good, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post  empty Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:23 am

Ever consider that these symptoms are not from chelation but due to an adverse reaction to what you're taking?

empty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 am

empty wrote:Ever consider that these symptoms are not from chelation but due to an adverse reaction to what you're taking?

Yes I did.

But it mirrors the experiences of others, the detox is brutal, but when it's over you know it's the right thing. The results I get after the initial hell are like I said, rapturous, I've gone from having trouble getting up the stairs to jumping up them three steps at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post  AboDi Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 am

action
AboDi wrote:action

Wake up, glass of Lugol's with 5-10 drops, one MCP, one Humifulvate, one Selenemethionine.

Wait a while, eat dinner, wait another while, and repeat morning ritual minus the Humifulvate..

Wait a while, eat supper, wait another while yet again... repeat the MCP Lugol's and Selen.

Depending on how bad the detox is that night I may take more Iodine, Selenemethionine and MCP. Try to be asleep for the worst of it, though I've had two really horrid nights. First night was incredibly cold, couldn't stop shaking and spasming, moaning, totally out of my own head, then... after an hour of that... boom. Heaven. Absolute Euphoria, most intense high I've ever experienced, it seriously felt like something angelic was in my room pumping me full of life. Man... soo good, haha.

You seem to get strong reaction from chelation , I've been taking 1 Humifulvate a day for the last week and no reactions other than minor headaches and hands little cold , dont know what to make out of this , maybe I need stronger detox ?

I think the MCP is an exception since the Humifulvate bottle says take 3 hrs away from any supplements , you use jarrow's toxguard right .. looking forward to that high feeling XD

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 am

You pay for "the high" trust me, and I have no idea if you'll get it, I guess it all depends on what's going on inside you and how hard you hit it. Keep in mind I'm hitting the metals four fold, with the selenemethionine and a large dose of Lugol's daily. Didn't get the real crazy stuff until I started getting the halides out.

I'm using the Enzymatic Therapy Humifulvate, and yeah, Toxguard. I am going to switch to the NOW brand I think soon... I used it last summer and enjoyed it immensely, I was taking a hell of a lot daily and the difference was incredible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Had it again tonight, wasn't as bad as last night.

Also, since I've been getting the intense fever / immune reaction by crown has been more inflamed.
It reminds me of this quote from jdp's research -

Mercury is a very strong immunosuppressant, and its presence in the body may mask inflammatory Lyme Disease symptoms. Lyme Disease patients may actually feel that their Lyme Disease symptoms are better when they are mercury-poisoned because the inflammatory response to Lyme Disease is reduced. When mercury is removed from the body, an individual may experience increased Lyme Disease symptoms and herx reactions because the immune system has begun to function properly again.

Whether I have lyme or not or whether that mechanism applies to other pathogens, dunno, for the latter I would assume it does.

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm

AR

I would definitely consider not taking chelators with lugol at the same time or even close to each other

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 am

Prague - Would it be safe to take iodine, selenomethionine, krill oil and ecklonia cava in the morning. Then humifulvate at night?

Also, is humifulvate not for long term? Should I cycle it? How long on and off should I be using it?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:12 am

Hey Prague, could you elaborate? I keep the supplements away from food and generally take the largest portion of Lugols in water in and or around the supplements.

Tooyoung - I've heard CS mention Humifulvate be used for Three to six months.

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 am

Thanks ar, do you know if it is 3-6 months then use it again whenever symptoms appeared or when exposed to mercury/metals? Or 3-6 months a year?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:55 am

tooyoung wrote:Thanks ar, do you know if it is 3-6 months then use it again whenever symptoms appeared or when exposed to mercury/metals? Or 3-6 months a year?

I'd follow the jdp material here.

Lots of variables, for me I'm going to just base it on symptoms, plus some good foreknowledge as to not end up wasting money or time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Oooooh fever's back.. haha, man... I don't know what my immune system is roasting but holy hell, I feel on top of the world, spacious, giddy, amazing, laughing. Everytime I have an episode like this I feel so much better, at peace, calm, love it so much. Definitely going to really explore chelation...

lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 am

Not sure what the last comment was all about, was kind of delirious.

Recently ended a little bit of an experiment.

I went four days and night without washing my hair / face, just got out of the shower and wanted to share what I noticed.

Before chelation, forehead and nose / area around, especially ears would get so oily that they would crust over and it wasn't overly pleasant. This would set in within two days, doubling that and nothing but smooth skin with a little bit of oil is a vast improvement.

Dandruff has been cut by at least half, used to be that if I didn't shower for two days the sebum would build up in the pores of my scalp, harden, and create a lot of pain. Nothing like that in four days, nothing close.

Scalp Inflammation is another story, it comes and goes during different parts of the day such as with the intense fevers, on the hole it's also a great improvement though.

Hairfall has also definitely lessened.

Will update again.

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:45 am

Last night was brutally intense, went out to get groceries and had to cut it short, nearly fell over in the aisles.
Got back home and things got worse and worse, absolutely burning up and almost fainting.
It's interesting, I know it's not a reaction to the chelation products themselves because of the infrequency of the fevers.
Can go for a week and everything's fine besides regular chelation symptoms, then one night boom, I become a furnace.
Also had vivid and intense dreams all night that woke me up in a panic / paranoia state, couldn't close my eyes after that so I just stayed up.
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:05 am

Are you at least feeling progressively better between these fevers?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:45 am

sdguy wrote:Are you at least feeling progressively better between these fevers?

Absolutely.
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next