Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Success with heavy metal chelation? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Success with heavy metal chelation? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Success with heavy metal chelation? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Success with heavy metal chelation? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Success with heavy metal chelation? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Success with heavy metal chelation? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Success with heavy metal chelation? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Success with heavy metal chelation? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Success with heavy metal chelation? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Success with heavy metal chelation?

+6
chapat
Nuuu_Dx
TrueGround
CausticSymmetry
gg4545
missymoo
10 posters

Go down

Success with heavy metal chelation? Empty Success with heavy metal chelation?

Post  missymoo Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 am

Hi All

I was wondering how many of you have seen noticeable improvements after having amalgam fillings removed and chelating? Not just with hair loss but with your general health.

I will be having my fillings removed soon and I'm concerned about my symptoms. I also have pyroluria so I probably also have a build up of copper.

I get these muscle jerks, at first it was when I'd fall asleep but I get them during the day now too and sometimes my reflexes are over active. A few months ago I kept getting sore throats and one day decided to take some spirulina, well the next day I had what felt like acute pancreatitis or a gall bladder attack, then I noticed the muscle jerks the day after that when I'd try to fall asleep, didn't sleep that night at all but my sleep has improved since then. I was suffering from insomnia for a whole week before that and I assumed it was from lack of rest, but now I am concerned that after taking the spirulina I moved some mercury around and it's affecting my CNS.

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Success with heavy metal chelation? Empty Re: Success with heavy metal chelation?

Post  gg4545 Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 am

so far i have been feeling pretty good on the cutler protocol. hair wise as long as i stay on top of my diet more or less my hair will regrow well and be fine. I am now noticing that my hairline is getting stronger also. this was prob. the only area i thought may be more complex than the rest. as far as my body goes i have noticed that i have more energy and may have less brain fog.. only time will tell but so far i have had no negative sides as of yet.

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Success with heavy metal chelation? Empty Re: Success with heavy metal chelation?

Post  missymoo Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:04 am

Wow! That's amazing that you're having positive results with your hair!

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:08 am

Metal chelation is very helpful. It will step up the game. It certainly helped me.

Any one of the following gentle methods are usually very well tolerated.

MRM-Cardio-Chelate

ZeoForce

Humic/Fulvic Acid

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  missymoo Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:50 am

Thanks CS! I will look into those after I have my fillings removed, I'm too scared to stir up the mercury in my body after getting these muscle twitches.

I found a blog that discussed mercury mixing with DHT thus causing hair loss, and mercury's attraction to sulphur which is in hair follicles, I find this interesting because I started taking MSM (ironically to get stronger hair) and after this was when I started to notice my hair loss. I've heard about other people complaining of hair loss after taking MSM, I wonder if they have mercury toxicity.

Here is the link: http://harsha30053005.blogspot.com.au/2006/03/more-mercury-and-dht-explanations.html

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:14 pm

CS,

I've mentioned before that my sleep dream activity was drastically increased after chelating with the following:
-Complete Metal Cleanse
-Magnesium Caps (Life Extension)
-DB's PureWay C
-Iosol

Do you recommend alternating that regimen with something like the MRM Cardio Chelate to hit the heavy metals from a different angle?
Also, should we be supplementing with a multi-mineral/vitamin while chelating or anything specific?

Thank you.

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:34 am

Cutler says you MUST keep up supplementing during celation, however alot of people adbise against it lol. So who knows.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:38 am

Ahh, the lovely world of alternative health Very Happy

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  chapat Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Just started some Guna Detox my doc thinks it might help detox any propecia that might be in my body, any one ever here of Guna?

chapat

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:16 am

I think chelation helped me, although I'm into so much other stuff that it's hard to say how much. Just be careful of your iron if you're still menstruating...I had a really, really low ferritin level after chelating, and that's probably why.

I'm going to try another bout in a couple of weeks.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  missymoo Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:24 am

Got my hair test results back. I'm surprised my mercury was so high considering I got my fillings years ago (all removed as of last week), and I don't eat tuna. Did the hair test before the fillings were removed.

My copper was normal but on the low end (surprised about this too), and my zinc was high suggesting low zinc in my cells (consistent with my pyrrole disorder).

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Do you HAVE to have amalgam fillings took out before chelation? Or is that just an added precaution?

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:19 am

gg, did you not get any shedding during Cutler? I could feel my head pinch when taking the supps and caused big shedding.

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:38 pm

I was worried about that when i started with dmsa but no i didnt have any sides from it. I want to say that minus the protocol i was growing hair so i think i was headed in the right direction without it. The days i go on a round i think "i you can believe this" my hair would grow slower and speed way up right after the round was completed. I think that adding the potassium from aor and letting that chelate the thallium out is really a game changer!!! I know mercury causes its own problems but i think that as far as hair goes thallium is a huge factor. So if you do decide to use it you will need a chelator to pull the tall that has crossed the blood brain barrier. Hope this made sense

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:45 am

Hey gg,

Thanks - can you list exactly which supps you used?

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  qzack97 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:52 pm

If I have two porcelain teeth as well as a couple root canals done, do I have to be worried about heavy metal chelation? Any other possible risk factors involved?

qzack97

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Only worry during the removal process. So if you get your amalgams taken out (preferably by a safe dentist), this is when mercury burden is high.

My favorite way to detox under post amalgam removal is using an infrared sauna.

In general, the "industrial strength" but not cheap is oral DMPS. Wouldn't dream of DMSA and no longer IV-DMPS.

Safe and cheap as mentioned on first page, humifulvate.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:34 am

Ghia
generally i just follow the cutler protocol
you may want to search dr.andy cutler to find out more on it but i take
dmsa
ala
vit c
vit e
zinc
krill

this is only when im on round i also take r-la and potasssium from aor..I use a diet that a poster rdkml suggested i try called the elimination diet where i found what i react to and what i don't.I plan on starting my iodine really soon but just the diet alone i have seen regrow hair for me and thicken everything else.its slow but it works. if you plan on using the cutler protocol ghia read the info on dosing times when on rounds.Personally i find it annoying to be on round but do see the benefits when im finished with a round.

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  S&t Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:04 am

New to the idea of chelation so looked into humifulvate - can anyone comment on whether this supplement looks OK? I've not found anything specific to this particular set of ingredients taken at once on IH, but I've seen one comment online which claims the minerals included actually work against the humifulvate. Also, do I need to be worried about the iron content? I don't take any mineral supplements at the moment other than a multivit at breakfast some days, or kelp on other days.

Active ingredients:
Per 10 ml daily
dose
Humic/fulvic acid 75.00 mg
(Humifulvate®)
Potassium 37.00 mg
Magnesium 15.00 mg
Zinc 10.00 mg
Iron 14.00 mg
Manganese 3.00 mg
Copper 2.00 mg
Vanadium 500 mcg
Cobalt 200 mcg
Molybdenum 175 mcg
Selenium 125 mcg

S&t

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down