Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss

+11
9rugrats5
thissucks
sapna
Nanas
dreft
lambyjay
lustucru
zerx
gg4545
ubraj
a
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 Empty Re: Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:36 am

The Top 10 Lyme Disease Treatments: FREE LymeBook Download Free Until March 3, 2012 for Kindle or PC

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/115376

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 4 Empty Re: Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss

Post  gg4545 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:32 am

which milk did you personally decide on? great lyme download!!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:34 pm

I use standard pasteurized whole (full fat) cow milk because I don't have access to raw milk where I live.

I do zap the milk however.

If I ever drank milk it would only be goats milk. I don't really drink goats milk though as it can get expensive.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:07 pm

so if your situation would allow goat or raw milk which would you go for? also when you did the grapefruit seed extract was it daily? As i look into different threads uncover old things buried from years ago i realize i have alot to do! I watched david wolfes video on earthing he was saying that it greatly helps with the thyroid, do you agree with this? I know you may have optimized yours differently so your experience may not cover this but given the principles what would you say to that? I was blown away by it! I kinda blew it off at first like yeah right but upon further inspection due to your recommendation it looks promising!

Last edited by gg4545 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Hi rdkml, thanks for all your posts and the free download link. To get an education started in rife machines and also how they can help lyme disease, what would be a good place to start for a complete beginner? In case you may be inclined to say that book you provided a free download link for the person for whom I am partially asking will not be able to download it tonight (and the download is only free up until the 3rd). Thanks is advance, I really appreciate your taking the time to bring this information to light here.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:11 pm

A bit off topic, jdp do you remember, I think it was on the yahoo ormus group, of a guy which made an ormus oil for his father, and had some regrowth, I think there was a website with pics, but can't find it with the recipe.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:50 pm

gg4545,

In the beginning yes, it was everyday if I remember correctly. That was like 4 years ago, lol. I don't know why I'm still on a hair loss forum, lol, other than to help.

Earthing, yes, I think it's helpful for thyroid. I also think CCSVI (which may be greatly connected with reducing the profound biofilm possibly due to FL1953 for many) is also connected to normalizing the thyroid as well. They are both somehow connected to allowing more oxygenated blood or whatever to the thyroid.

I assume you've already seen this but here are some studies and before and after earthing of blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBbwAAmj7Ts

and studies from 4:00 - 8:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimoZz7MLqE

I should mention that I believe having the feet physically connected to the earth or gardening where your hands are connected to the earth gives better results than using an earthing blanket IMO/IME. The earthing blanket works well and I'm happy with mine though.

CF,

Your welcome.

Probably the easiest to understand beginner guide would be Bryan Rosner's book Lyme Disease and Rife Machines.

http://books.google.com/books?id=HBJOuI7dpcIC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Lyme+Disease+and+Rife+Machines&hl=en&sa=X&ei=D99RT463Ju2CsAK-4OTvBQ&ved=0CEsQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Lyme%20Disease%20and%20Rife%20Machines&f=false

fredounet,

I think you're referring to this site.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm

Here is more info from this same method of getting ormus.

http://ormuswater.vpinf.com/
http://www.hereticalbuilders.com/showthread.php?t=177
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magnetite.htm
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1270-magnetite-water

The reviews I've heard about ormus and hair is that it's good for hair growth. Not sure many people have mentioned about it regrowing hair. Maybe David Wolfe or someone said it though. Maybe that was more in relation to ormus gold as it's said to help to decalcify.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Taped Telephone call-in Dr. K.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/115974

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:03 pm

rdkml, i heard you mentioning chakras and various other eastern therapies. How much of ayuvedic medicine and ancient medicine of the indians and chinese do you subscribe to? Just parts or the entirity of it? What do you think about astrology, I heard a lot of evidence that your birthdate DOES affect your endocrine levels depending on what sign you were born under. Why do you think all this stuff works?

What about remote viewing like Major Ed Dames speaks about? How about the remote viewing of Edgar Cayce who made thousands of health readings for people. He even recommended a cure for baldness, which he baldness he said was a thyroid issue.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Espio,

Yes, I follow energy medicine with chakras, meridians, etc.. They all work. Some are better than others. Some methods require A LOT of time and research to master while others less time is needed. I follow Pranic Healing which is similar to Reiki.. I guess you'd say.

Yes, there are those that remote view or bend spoons or people that can overpower your mind, etc.. The real ones don't tell people and it's rare when you see one out in the open. Kinda an instinct to keep things to themselves and just a few others in their life and rightly so for their own health. As one goes further up the ladder in a manner of speaking, one or more of these things or other things, become accessible and easier to do.

I should mention that one of the most important things I could tell someone about health is that these health issues are contagious. And that if enough bad people think ill of you, that can also harm someone's health. And vice versa. There are ways to minimize and prevent these things and cut the cords so to speak.

This is why you hear of people that are able to cure other people of their cancer or health ailments but their own cancer or health ailments it is much much harder. Kinda like that cancer documentary I posted. So these pioneers in health that found some of the best treatments, they do work, they do work on others. But the innovator, the one helping others, many of them, they themselves can succumb if they are not careful.

Astrology I know very little about other than I know there are the rare ones that are good at it and is real. I don't know enough beyond to say that the Seven Rays are correct.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:26 am

rdkml wrote: Kinda an instinct to keep things to themselves
... and a few others that understand.

Here is a youtube video of what I partly mean iff you fast forward to 9:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MC6DC8X5wA&feature=player_embedded#!

Basically, powerful people do not advertise themselves as being powerful and are humble. You'll get the occasional rare one that appears here and there that gets people curious though.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 am

JDP do you see any possible dangers with the use of magnetite water? I ask because of this thread on Curezone

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=939760
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 am

lol.

MH is posting info while not giving the full details. All MH heard is that it had something to do with magnets and gave info on something unrelated while sounding smart. This is partly why I post links for when I give information. And also partly why I use IMO or IME so much when I can't validate a claim.

Regarding MH's inaccurate quotes of Hulda Clark, here is the info straight from her.

Magnetization and our Water
Dr. Clark described water as having a magnetic polarity associated with it. In particular, she was concerned with our tap and our drinking water: it is either north polarized or south. The significance of the polarity of our water and its huge effects on our health will be explained below. Dr. Clark made this discovery using the syncrometer. She measures the polarity using a sample bottle of pre-polarized water.

How her sample bottle is polarized. To north polarize a bottle of water, the bottle is set upon the north pole of a magnet for 2-5 minutes. Dr. Clark uses a 4 x 5 inch magnet and sets the bottle right in the center as she does not want any "south energy" flowing over the magnet edge affecting the bottle. Likewise, a south bottle sample is made by setting the bottle on the southpole of the magnet for 2-5 minutes.

We are what we drink. In general, south polarized water is the "bad" water...the water she has associated with illness and failure to regain health. Our body fluids are in close equilibrium with the water we are drinking. She said that in about two days time, our body's polarity will come to match that of our drinking water. If we are drinking south polarized water, our body will quickly come to be south polarized. The bad news is that a healthy person should not have a south polarization...at least not during the day! http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/huldaclark2003rifeconfsummary24oct03.shtml

From my understanding, and while I could be wrong is that the magnetite just increases the magnetic field. I checked with a compass on my meow kettles and it just causes the compass to wobble but doesn't cause it to point north or south. Just living on earth there is a magnetic field. This increased magnetic field creates a vortex allowing for more ormus to get in the water. Ormus is a gas. It's in the air and will end up in plants and water and such. What happens with tap water though there is less ormus and the water is not natural like in nature. If we could all drink from a stream or a lake that would be great. But even those who are able to such as David Wolfe, he created a gigantic water trap. Water traps use magnets to extract more ormus out of the water. If you google David Wolfe and ormus, there is a lot of good info on the importance. For example, note the quote at 6:55 here where he mentions ormus minerals may be more important than mineral supplements. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=limuceuYOrs

IMO, breathing exercises are partly effective because it's concentrating ormus and with intention give better results This is a good breathing exercises book http://www.amazon.com/The-Power-Prana-Breathe-Vitality/dp/160407440X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332799603&sr=8-1 and what I follow in Pranic Healing.

Really, the best ways to find out if something works or not such as magnetite water is to do your own experiments with plants or pets. They are easy to gauge. Giving the water to my plants is like fertilizer. My teeth get a lot less plaque build up and eventually I start to feel better.

Here is basically the same thing as a meow kettle. I don't know how it compares as I don't own one though.
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/vortex_magnetizer.htm

Here is a quote from newport.

There is such an easy test for this, if you stop drinking anything but imploded water for one day you will become dehydrated. This is because the water will be used by your dry cells like a sponge that soaks up all liquid.
Its a great test but best to drink imploded water in addition to your normal water intake until saturated. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1866926#i

Note the quote in bold. This came from the same link as above. I also believe that the quality of water is incredibly important for health.

Dr. Clark said with concern that the most important treatment for someone with a serious illness is for that person to move to a place which has good water. She even implied that the quality of water may have more to do with her patient's recovery than the treatment she offers!(Also, there must not be a water softener: it has the same effect as laundry bleach for unknown reasons.)

Dr. Clark sadly revealed that she finds that when patients leave her clinic to return to bad water, they often relapse, often after just a month. ALL of the patients she has treated who return home to good water either continue to recover or at least hold their own. All of the patients who have returned to her clinic with a recurrence had gone home to bad water.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:29 am

Thanks! Btw, what kind of water do you drink? I see in the link you posted Newport does distilled, magnetized (mentions bc it's already clear of toxins as distilled, but how else could we clear it of toxins? Zapping?) or water with "intent".

I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to drink water that will heal... I use a filter, but not a great one. Do you think I'd be better off with some sort of bottled water that distilled/purified? I'm afraid of BPA and other plastic toxins, but maybe there's a safe one.

Also, what's the difference between "imploded" water and "magnetized"?

I never realized how many options there were in treating water electrically haha...
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:57 am

I use reverse osmosis water in those jugs. I then super zappicate the water. Sometimes I'll add mineral drops to the water and/or Flanagan's Crystal Energy (silica). I also have 6 MEOW kettles/magnetite/ormus water that we drink on occasion.

If I didn't do that I would do what newport use to do of distilled or reverse osmosis water. Use ozone or put a tiny negative electricity to the water (negative ions). Also, a large magnet under the water bottle (north pole facing up) to structure the water.

An easier way if that's too much is to much the water bottles out in your yard in the sun for a couple days which has been mentioned at trappers forum called Yard water.

Imploded water and magnetized water are just fancy words for similar benefits... I think. I don't really know the difference though.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4