Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss

+11
9rugrats5
thissucks
sapna
Nanas
dreft
lambyjay
lustucru
zerx
gg4545
ubraj
a
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss Empty Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss

Post  a<r Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:14 am

I recommend that everybody get the program Bittorrent (looking at you rdkml) and and run a google search for "Putting Lyme Behind You Torrent".

You should find a link from a website called "Demonoid" to access the files. If you need help doing so simply pm me.

Besides being an amazing, revelatory examination on infectious elements in some of the most insidious issues to plague us, it gets into how and why excess stress hormones, inflammitory markers and specifically Dihydrotestosterone can enlarge the prostate ... the XMRV Virus, which is an immunosuppressive retrovirus similar to Murine Leukimia Virus, has receptor genes for Cortisol and Certain Androgens. He's actually fighting elements of chronic fatigue immune disorder with Beta Sitosterol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Curcumin! The drugs used to treat this issue are rather weak but with combination therapies, he's reporting progress with deactivating the virus and removing symptoms.

I'm very impressed with this detailed, easily understandable, and knowledgable lecture even to the point of recommending it to you rdkml.

Anybody looking to watch it should set aside a couple of hours as it's very long.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss Empty Re: Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss

Post  a<r Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:22 am

Androgen Stimulates Transcription and Replication of Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus-Related Virus▿

Beihua Dong and
Robert H. Silverman*

+ Author Affiliations

Department of Cancer Biology, Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44195

ABSTRACT

Xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV) is a gammaretrovirus originally identified in a subset of prostate cancer patients. Because androgens stimulate prostate tumors and some retroviruses, we investigated the effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on XMRV transcription and replication. Transcription from the XMRV U3 region was stimulated up to 2-fold by DHT, but only in cells containing a functional androgen receptor. Mutations in the glucocorticoid response element (GRE) of XMRV impaired basal transcription and androgen responsiveness. Furthermore, DHT stimulated XMRV replication 3-fold, whereas androgen inhibitors (casodex and flutamide) suppressed viral growth up to 3-fold. Findings suggest that integration of the XMRV long terminal repeat (LTR) into host DNA could impart androgen stimulation on cellular genes.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss Empty Re: Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:49 am

Thanks will check it out if I haven't already.

Here is a pdf book from a couple years ago from Dr. B if it helps.

http://www.lymenet.org/BurrGuide200810.pdf

By the way, I'm actually well almost all the time and would have been lost without Rife. A good majority who go into remission use electrical devices such as Rife and Dr. K even mentioned something along those lines... even though he chooses a different route for treating.

If you ever need, I can post lots and lots of info on lyme or specific co infections or Rife or whatever if you need or anyone needs.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:54 am

By the way, deactivating viruses are actually very easy to do with the right treatment... it just takes a little dedication and have to keep up with treatment.

While there is more to it than this link mentions, this link is good regarding the importance of viruses

http://www.americancanceradvocates.com/Autoimmune_Discoveries.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:03 am

I should have said, if you can afford it, go to Burrascano's website and buy the DVD's ...

Thank you so much jdp, I already have read through that PDF at least a hundred times, it's a good intro, but it's missing so ... so much.

I'm still very interested in Rife, and have full intentions to own whatever is the most efficient model available when I get to that point ... it's been such a rollercoaster the last two years finding my place amongst this mess and just understanding the variables that hold this all together. I'm getting to the point where I think I've narrowed down exactly how this has all culminated in me being sick.

There obvious evidence of GI / Immune issues / suppression in my mother, I have as a child shown similar issues. It wasn't until my teens when I was dealing with Animal rescues in dumps, woods, and infested homes, plus volunteering at animal shelters that I developed major emotional / energy issues. I believe it was during that period I picked up at least Bartonella. The next factor that truly tilted the scales was my four teeth extraction procedure, this devestated me and opened the doors to unknown lurking horrors that I was harboring and nearly killed me.

I'm at the stage where I'm just working my way comfortably into more and more avenues of treatments, I've wanted to try an antibiotic probe for a while and my ND finally just put it to me, and asked me if I'd like to try it. It's obvious its having an effect, but I believe my issues are more co-infection based than traditional Lyme. If it is Lyme, it's some rather less violent strain as my symptoms point more towards babesia or specifically bartonella.

I would always love to hear what you've got to say on these subjects, post as much as you'd like but please don't go out of your way for me.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:07 am

i am very interested in any information you could give me on rife! im thinking about that as a good treatment device for hair loss and much more! Tell me since you have been using rife how much have you altered your diet i heard you joking in one thread that you think you could take steroids!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:40 am

Yup, I agree with everything you said.

I also bet if you weren't so caring for those animals and weren't so open so to speak, that you wouldn't have been so ill.

People that close themselves off is kinda a protective mechanism so to speak. And why so many people will say it's all in your head or that your not ill or whatever to people who really are ill. Course that makes them look uncaring and an ass but it's a protective mechanism on their part. If they were open and caring to others illnesses they may contract similar issues themselves.

To add and for fear of making me sound religious, which I'm not, I also look at chronic disease different than many others in that I also believe many cases linked to burning off negative karma from previous lives or to make them a better person so to speak. Which is why many people are able to halt their ailment only for it to come back later. When MS, Alzheimer's, Autism, Parkinson's, ALS... all linked to lyme/lyme co infections is halted in society there will be a new ailment that will come out that will baffle people all over again. Course it is all related to the terrain/toxins as well but not like I could help that when I was born unless I signed up for it when I was born in a manner of speaking.

For instance, we mentioned about Mozart a long time ago who also had a spirochete illness which was lyme 1.0 (aka Syphilis) and he was able to do what he did because of his illness. Well, it's known that lyme will cause a swiss cheese pattern of circulation in the brain. Parts of the brain are cut off of blood flow with increased circulation to the eyes and I'm sure to other parts of the brain.

In other words, autoimmune ailments such as lyme makes one a different person than others and partly why so many people can't relate as they'll come down with heart disease or another ailment of cancer. Autoimmune are different than heart disease and different than cancer where all three ailments each person who is susceptible will have a hard time relating to the other illness.

Speaking of syphilis, the syphilis miasm (miasm = antibodies to a specific disease passed on for several generations so that future generations don't get it) all cancer patients have the syphilis miasm.

Speaking of teeth issues, the magnetic pulser such as Bob Beck's or Hulda Clark's version appears to work pretty well based on testimonials for cavitations. But I'm with Dr. K in that things have become much more complicated and cavitations and mercury fillings are just a pieces of the puzzle and no longer miracles for many people.

But yeah, the toxins from the pathogens is what one gets ill from from the teeth issues. Gotta detox the toxins to get well.

What's also scary is that mycoplasma fermentans is found in 6% of vaccinations!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:54 am

rdkml wrote:Yup, I agree with everything you said.

I also bet if you weren't so caring for those animals and weren't so open so to speak, that you wouldn't have been so ill.

People that close themselves off is kinda a protective mechanism so to speak. And why so many people will say it's all in your head or that your not ill or whatever to people who really are ill. Course that makes them look uncaring and an ass but it's a protective mechanism on their part. If they were open and caring to others illnesses they may contract similar issues themselves.

See this all the time. Healthy Assholes per say ...

To add and for fear of making me sound religious, which I'm not, I also look at chronic disease different than many others in that I also believe many cases linked to burning off negative karma from previous lives or to make them a better person so to speak. Which is why many people are able to halt their ailment only for it to come back later. When MS, Alzheimer's, Autism, Parkinson's, ALS... all linked to lyme/lyme co infections is halted in society there will be a new ailment that will come out that will baffle people all over again. Course it is all related to the terrain/toxins as well but not like I could help that when I was born unless I signed up for it when I was born in a manner of speaking.

I believe that calling this karma from a previous life to be as literal as it may be not ... look at what happens over time as a persons defenses, the bacteria they harbor that shape everything about them, are altered based on their lifestyle choices ... its a wonder any of us are alive when you think about how many devestating changes our ancestors bacterial presence have gone through for countless centuries to get to where we are today. Most of us are descendants from mongrel, peasant, potato blighted Europeans devoid of proper environmental factors, who would have been molded in a bacterial sense in a way that we know, is not good ... and for such a long time ... the end result being us. It gives a new perspective, we truly are very old, and we're using hand-me-downs, in terms of our immune system and detox pathways (the gut as the likely true origin, based on my knowlege).

For instance, we mentioned about Mozart a long time ago who also had a spirochete illness which was lyme 1.0 (aka Syphilis) and he was able to do what he did because of his illness. Well, it's known that lyme will cause a swiss cheese pattern of circulation in the brain. Parts of the brain are cut off of blood flow with increased circulation to the eyes and I'm sure to other parts of the brain.

I was very intrigued when I looked into this, think about even Neil Young ... he has said time and again that he's written some of his best songs after a violent fever or epilleptic fit. In my own experience, I have written my most inspired music when herxing.

In other words, autoimmune ailments such as lyme makes one a different person than others and partly why so many people can't relate as they'll come down with heart disease or another ailment of cancer. Autoimmune are different than heart disease and different than cancer where all three ailments each person who is susceptible will have a hard time relating to the other illness.

Speaking of syphilis, the syphilis miasm (miasm = antibodies to a specific disease passed on for several generations so that future generations don't get it) all cancer patients have the syphilis miasm.

Speaking of teeth issues, the magnetic pulser such as Bob Beck's or Hulda Clark's version appears to work pretty well based on testimonials for cavitations. But I'm with Dr. K in that things have become much more complicated and cavitations and mercury fillings are just a pieces of the puzzle and no longer miracles for many people.

But yeah, the toxins from the pathogens is what one gets ill from from the teeth issues. Gotta detox the toxins to get well.

Absolutely ... my lymph nodes in my jaw have been swollen for more than two years.

What's also scary is that mycoplasma fermentans is found in 6% of vaccinations!

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:02 am

gg4545 wrote:i am very interested in any information you could give me on rife! im thinking about that as a good treatment device for hair loss and much more! Tell me since you have been using rife how much have you altered your diet i heard you joking in one thread that you think you could take steroids!

No sweat.

Keep in mind I would highly recommend diet before Rife. One reason is because you can put a very big dent in the pathogen load just on diet alone. This would make life much much easier than Rife.

Detoxing and heavy metal chelation will also put a very very big dent in the pathogen load as well as the pathogens are partly there because of the suppression of the immune system from the toxins/heavy metals in the first place.

But when looking for more is when I recommend Rife as it does get very complicated and a lot of experimentation.

Take for example cancer. This article on cancer treatments is basically what I believe. http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html Note how there are twelve areas to focus on with killing the virus and parasites (parasites carry viruses) being just a portion of the treatment. A very good treatment but shouldn't be the only thing to focus on. One reason is say if one went all out killing all these pathogens when someone has advanced cancer. Those toxins may make things much worse and plug up the lymphatic system causing hypoxia (a breeding ground for cancer which fungus then takes a hold). Cancer isn't a fungus but just a result of it. Course killing the fungus will give very good results but the hypoxia (low oxygen) is what's causing a major problem even before the fungus takes hold.

Anyhow, I'm getting off track. Hair loss is surprisingly easier to treat than almost everyone will tell you. It takes a lot of experimentation and detective work yeah, but this whole area that DHT and other hormone issues that others talk about on other forums is extremely short-sighted. Sure it works to stop hair loss and regrow hair but there are better ways of treating.

Basically with hair loss one should focus on four things. Not eating the food one is sensitive to such as gluten/wheat, dairy/casein or whatever. This is common. Pathogens (includes mold). When you kill pathogens they will increase the toxic load in you making you feel worse. Without detoxing these toxins from the pathogens there is really no reason to use Rife IMO as when your body is toxic, the pathogens will spring right back into life and one is left in a gigantic maze. The other which this forum is known for is antioxidants. When I personally speak of antioxidants I speak of it from another point of view. Such as earthing. Also, chelation and avoidance of things that makes one be positively charged such as mercury detox, lead detox, radiation, microwave ovens and others.

But yes, regarding diet, I use to need a strict diet to halt hair loss and health issues. Not anymore. The only thing I tend to react to is soy but that's another story. Dr. Shoemaker mentions that many cases of gluten sensitivity disappear once lyme load is removed. That was true IME. You see, one reason is many pathogens can cause leaky gut. Also, pathogens hitch a ride on what are called lectins in food as well. So if one is eating one kind of food/lectins, they are inviting specific pathogens with them to multiply. This is one reason why you hear of someone going from one bad diet to another diet that also looks bad but yet they seem to do better just on the change of diet.

I should also mention that mold mitigation is probably a bigger deal then killing pathogens as well. Dr. Lloyd is a big advocate of mold issues and I agree with his comments. http://www.royalrife.com/mold_summary.pdf Make sure there is no mold hiding in the house and EMF/WiFi makes the toxins much worse and makes mold grow faster.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:02 am

a
Absolutely ... my lymph nodes in my jaw have been swollen for more than two years.

You probably know but here is a link

Lyme disease bacteria take cover in lymph nodes, study finds

http://www.news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=9922

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 pm

whats your take on this proper diet exactly cause i know i am may be looking to far into it but when it comes to your hair can you be to careful? i mean it is what started up out on this quest! So i look at the diet cs has outlined and the dr.natasha cambell of the gaps diet which is said to balance the guts micro flora and get the body functioning closer to the proper way minus other ailments. She claims the gut is the second brain and should be functioning properly and flora will take care of almost everything else? http://gapsdiet.com/The_Diet.html problem is this diet says do this and that says do that! i know its basic but i can only advance from some foundation ya know.

ps thank you for the info on rife looking forward to all your future findings!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Diet is extremely important. For instance, say lyme (and mold) has progressed to the point where one has MS. Well, avoidance of fat will prevent one from dying. You could be doing everything perfect on one kind of diet but still deteriorate. Those with ALS need to remove themselves from all EMF/WiFi which prevents them from dying.

If you're still deteriorating on the diet and it's not due to herxing then that diet isn't right for you and should go to another diet.

Diet gets complicated and due to different co infections it's really best just to experiment with different diets rather than adopting one diet and sticking to it because it sounds like it would be the best.

In general, avoidance of gluten is a given. Most who are gluten sensitive are also sensitive to casein/milk as well. Removal of corn and soy may also want to experiment by removing them and may also want to remove MSG/free glutamic acid which is in almost all processed food.

In short, depending on the issue and how far advanced it is having a good diet that works for you really does work as well as what you see here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqaogsfw6k

EDIT: Oh, and diet IME really does work wonders for hair loss too but you need to be 100% strict on the diet for it to work.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:24 pm

gg4545 wrote:
ps thank you for the info on rife looking forward to all your future findings!

Your welcome.

You know, most of the time I use Rife nowadays I use the lower frequencies that PEMF uses because I already reduced my pathogen load significantly. Here is one link regarding the importance of these frequencies that are close to Earth's frequencies. http://www.earthpulsetechnologies.com/

In short, something like this device which costs $650 and has 90 day money back guarantee should do a pretty good job in detox and helping your body fight pathogens.

I have no experience with that device just saying I use those same frequencies to strengthen my body and put me to sleep.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:55 pm

im thinking of going with the same setup you used since you can basically give testimony on your results. Not that all results are the same but more or less this sheds a light where any other system would leave one blind to any prior information ect. Also i read the thread on spirochetes and wanted to ask which kind of xylitol would be proper for this? powder, toothpaste?? i believe it was you that said you have had some gum problems in the past. Mine bleed and are kinda inflamed, cs recommended vitamin c. i did a search and came up with the xylitol. If this is the kind of problem i was informed of it being i really should try to take whatever measures need be to handle it. I was going to add this before you responded but you beat me to the punch! thanks jdp

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Yes, the Vitamin C is good for gingivitis and gums but have to keep in mind that lead lowers Vitamin C levels and I prefer more to go with lead detox. Interestingly, Vitamin C does help to detox lead and one reason why vitamin C is depleted in the body. The lead found in the jawbone is also partly responsible for cavitations as well.

Xylitol... yeah, there are toothpastes which contain Xylitol such as the NOW brand which others use on this forum but they don't work nearly as well as taking Xylitol and then putting it on your toothbrush and then putting a little water over that to dissolve and then brushing the teeth.

I use these. http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Xylitol-Plus-75-Packets-4-76-oz-135-g/875?at=0 One packet lasts several days. Then you'll need something to whiten the teeth. Teeth whitening strips or whatever works for you.

You can also experiment with occasional use of baking soda (abrasive so have to be careful of using too much due to wearing away the enamel) and salt. Or just salt. Or whatever combination of the above works for you.

The bottom line is that almost all toothpastes do not work!

Dr. Nordquist recommends diluted bleach (I believe 1:30) in a waterpik. However, I'd recommend NSF bleach as regular bleach at the store contains toxins which are harmful.

I also recommend to throw away your toothbrush no more than every 7 days. This is very important IMO/IME.

But yes, have to stop gingivitis (bleeding gums) ASAP.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Here is Dr. Nordquist's vblog which has good information in the info section below each of his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyof5QXflos

The bottom line is that these things are what's responsible for many autoimmune ailments and also partly responsible for the Vitamin D epidemic as they mess with the Vitamin D receptor. It's no wonder that most people are Vitamin D deficient even those who gets lots and lots of sun such as those who live in Africa or India or wherever.

They are told they need to take a pill because of their dark skin but it's not that. They are infected with these l form bacteria causing Vitamin D dysfunction.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Your continued sharing of information is greatly appreciated rdkml. However, the more you share your knowledge, the more depressing the whole health situation seems to me. It gets to be overwhelming to first grasp all the different things and how they interconnect together with how and when to administer them. Also, the amount of money involved in incorporating even the basic minimum of these protocols is staggering imo.

To be honest, I remember being so very enthusiastic initially when I joined IH's original forum and learning about what now seems basic health education Smile But when the knowledge level jumped so much in the last 3 years or so, I feel left behind by the complexity of it all. I feel the best way to help everyone grasp the basics is to start a thread with basic info on every important health issue like lyme, mold, cancer, alkalinity, hormones, diabetes, etc. And then under each subtopic link to another thread or article covering the subtopic more thoroughly. It would be very time consuming for sure, but very worth it I believe.

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm

wow from that video it is apparent that these little bastards produce very powerful hystolitic enzymes... i want to get rid of some scars... let me run a quick search... wow!!!

http://www.jbc.org/content/260/12/7343.full.pdf wrote:
Previously, we have demonstrated that the adult A. caninum
secretes a protease which catalyzes the hydrolysis of a
number of plasma proteins and a peptide substrate known to
be degraded by elastases (5). Since this enzyme could degrade
fibrinogen and fibrin
in in vitro, we hypothesized that in
addition to itsh istolytic effects, the enzyme maya lso function
as an anticoagulant protease.

ok, maybe I am crazy because this is not selective stuff like serrapeptase, nattokinase and lumbrikinase, but if one uses it topically and in great moderation (try a teeny bit and see what happens, then slowly increase as needed)... affraid

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  lambyjay Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:45 am

A bit off topic, jdp, but i have a question if you have time.

You mentioned that the power plates (as advertised by Mercola) are PEMF devices of a sort.

My local gym has them and i do find them useful for shin splints.
However im not quite sure how they could be PEMF device of sort?

I understand the frequency is related to the vibration of the plate and therefore may not be a representation of the electrical frequency?
Also the frequencies start at 30 Hz which is probably a bit high?

Thanks!

lambyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:01 am

Not the frequency but the G forces so to speak. If that makes sense.

Increasing the amount of gravity against yourself will help strengthen the body. PEMF does this and is measured in gauss. But they are both really similar.

Here is a link that might help explain about the Earth's gravity field and how it relates to PEMF.

http://www.pemft.org/part-1-intensity.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 am

zerx wrote:It gets to be overwhelming to first grasp all the different things and how they interconnect together with how and when to administer them.

Sorry about that. I try really hard to give a summary of everything I've learned so that the average person can understand. And if it helps, most of what I've posted regarding hair loss and Rife info has been repeated over and over again for almost two years. It's just said in a different way to help others understand. Maybe it just creates more confusion but most of what I've said is said in different way. To help give someone a paradigm shift. To help give someone a light bulb moment so to speak.

And I'll try and post links for those looking for more info or to get a better undertanding or to help undertand what I'm trying to say.

I do understand that it takes a paradigm shift but I was with this forum as I believed it is one of the most advanced forums from those who had the broadest knowledge when it came to health and hair loss.

Not to mention I'm also trying to plant seeds. To help those researching health but also hair loss in the future as what took me thousands of hours worth of research and experimentation others can understand it in say a fraction of that amount of work by giving a summary.

The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter—for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way.

— Nikola Tesla

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 am

I noticed that rdkml. You seem genuinely interested in other getting it. And I guess I forgot one other issue that I think is almost insurmountable; the cost of it all. Almost everything that recently comes up in discussions as being very helpful has a high price tag. The magnetic bed, the rife machines, superfoods, the great supplements, even organic foods. That made me wish I had a fertile farm with a mineral-rich spring somewhere in South America or Africa Smile

But the other issue for me is that I'm learning a little about everything everytime. One day I learn that mold is very serious and one way of tackling it. The next day there's also lime and am not even sure about how to fight this one. And then there's biofilm, ph balance, etc. Maybe I should study naturopathic medicine to somehow incorporate everything together and make sense of it instead of getting surprised by every new thing I learn.

I'm not sure if I made any sense there but I tried.

P.S. Are there any online naturopathic medicine courses?

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 am

zerx wrote:the cost of it all.

Well, some treatments that I mention do cost money but some others such as avoiding the food one is sensitive to or using salt to detox lyme toxins or using a Lakovsky coil http://www.lakhovskyscoil.com/thecoil.htm or magnetite water/ormus http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm or best way to care for your teeth and thus health (especially brain health) are all basically free with some others that are a good bang for your buck such as building own zappicator http://www.foodzappicator.com/ or DIY earthing are all very cheap.

Regarding the higher priced items such as $400 - $600 (minimum) for some of the other Rife devices or PEMF devices I've mentioned I consider it to be a drop in the bucket.

But again, I've basically been posting a lot of the same info over and over again just in different words and to try and simplify things for almost 2 years now.

You see, when you've experienced someone dying from cancer or heart disease or whatever and you were unable to help them you want to make sure you never make that mistake again. Or if ones own health issues are stubborn then one can research other topics.

I was watching a documentary on cancer and it mentioned that the average cancer treatment in 2000 cost $50,000 of the patients own money to treat. So spending a couple thousand here and there is a cheap insurance for me.

The "really" hard part is the time involved putting all the pieces of the puzzle together. It can take lots and lots of time and I try to fill that void for others by pointing them in a direction as that's all I could ever do anyway.

I could never and do not want to convince anyone but all I can do is point to a direction and give my experiences treating myself and family members.

For online health info info is scattered everywhere on the internet so it depends on what topic your looking for but for all around health issues and very good information I put together a list of quotes that CS made that are very good. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t2706-quotes-from-causticsymmetry-2-28-10-10-15-08 and of course his Daily Topics on this site http://www.immortalhair.org/apps/blog/ and Healthyfixx.com

hope that makes sense

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:33 pm

That made a lot of sense. I, among many on here, appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

And you are right, a little bit spent now is better than the alternative. I will be incorporating some of the things you suggested one by one I hope. Do you have a thread where you have your daily routine/regimen? What kind of water do you use (distilled or RO)?

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:40 pm

I don't really have a regimen anymore other than knowing eating normal and knowing which frequencies to run. Not to mention everyones regimen should be different other than the basics.

I drink RO water but I also super zappicate my water. My plants act like it's fertilizer when I give them the super zappicated water so I'm sure it's similar for me.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next