Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss

+11
9rugrats5
thissucks
sapna
Nanas
dreft
lambyjay
lustucru
zerx
gg4545
ubraj
a
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 Empty Re: Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss

Post  gg4545 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 pm

i have kinda asked this before but how far have you gone outside of the diet you once had? do you believe this is because your pathogen load is low so to speak? by asking that i know cs has the have too your cake and eat it too saying but when it comes to the rules we all kinda have to follow how pinned are you to these rules now? i know pancake says that hes still a smoker and i have seen him post that hes in regrow mode.. saying that you have been a ton of help would be an insult jdp you've made the puzzle alot clearer for me!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 Empty Re: Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:12 pm

You welcome.

To answer your question, think of it like this. Most people know that with candida one craves sugar and carbs. The same thing happens with other pathogens and other cravings. Not to mention they alter your behavior.

For instance, I was doing well but came across a small area that has mold under the carpet again. I get hit almost immediately. Itchy scalp, stomach feels like it wants food even though I've already ate and craves sugar and I get a little nervous and become a night owl. I then ate some junk food to satisfy myself and feel a little better.

In short, the food most people eat is incredibly addictive. You can't keep eating unhealthy foods and especially can't eat the food your sensitive/allergic to without having a problem. Supplements will help limit this and so will killing pathogens but a strange thing happens when you become heatlhy. You stop craving the food that you were once addicted to and start eating real food because food will taste different and your cravings will be a tiny fraction of what they once were... and in some food groups zero cravings

If your still craving the food your addicted to such as cake or cookies or processed food, etc. then you're not as healthy as you could be IME.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  sapna Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Great posting friends.....

sapna

http://www.websitefactory.in

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:59 am

Great info.. Now as far as food sensitivity goes i know what i shouldn't have but there are some times when i get some itch in my scalp when i eat things like maybe too much of something or even when i eat rice,cabbage and a few other things that i don't think i should get the itch from, could you explain? I would also say that sometimes the veggies aren't organic which may be the issue, but could you tell me some of the causes i would get this from.
side note: i am ordering the rife machine this week and i am doing a ton of research!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:31 am

If you ate just rice and you didn't add anything else like butter or whatever to your rice and you didn't eat anything else and you drank say water then I really don't know what to say.

Same with cabbage. If nothing else was consumed and you just drank water with that then I really don't know.

Congrats on the Rife machine. Just keep in mind that there is a lot of information that one needs to read up on and a lot of experimentation involved. Otherwise one may not get as good of results from it if one can't devote a lot of time to it.

And while everyone has their own preferences, I prefer to sit and sleep by the SC-1A which seems to give me the best benefits.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:55 am

i know the sc-1 is going to have to be purchased because it sounds like it can get rather constricting! The last post you did on the autoimmune thread was very informative i did have a question about something you said i wondered if you could explain it a little more or differently so to say.

The only one I've found which was proven IME was grapefruit seed extract applied topically. This is extremely acidic. Being it's very acidic it will help to breakdown tissue calcification. I'm sure there are other methods to break down the calcification but I stopped my hair loss and regrew enough hair that any future experiment on myself wouldn't work properly. Then of course combining grapefruit seed extract with other measure will improve the results IMO. At the time I used LLLT. PEMF frequencies on the Rife machine may also be helpful to increase ATP and other benefits.

what did you mean that further experiment wouldn't work properly?
Im thinking that was just a typo and you meant it that any future experiment would work right

Last edited by gg4545 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:59 am

Hey rdkml, what do you think about brushing your teeth with baking soda? I find it effective, and I believe you have said in the past that sodium bicarbonate can also kill spirochetes.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Not positive on how well it literally kills spirochetes but it definitely keeps them away after prolonged use. Baking soda, salt, xylitol and diluted bleach (I vote for NSF bleach rather than chlorox though) are really some of the best ways to clean the teeth rather than most toothpaste.

Have to stop bleeding gums at all cost. Gums should not bleed when flossed.

I'm with Dr. Nordquist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQK384ItZlU

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:57 pm

gg4545 wrote:i know the sc-1 is going to have to be purchased because it sounds like it can get rather constricting! The last post you did on the autoimmune thread was very informative i did have a question about something you said i wondered if you could explain it a little more or differently so to say.

The only one I've found which was proven IME was grapefruit seed extract applied topically. This is extremely acidic. Being it's very acidic it will help to breakdown tissue calcification. I'm sure there are other methods to break down the calcification but I stopped my hair loss and regrew enough hair that any future of experiment on myself wouldn't work properly. Then of course combining grapefruit seed extract with other measure will improve the results IMO. At the time I used LLLT. PEMF frequencies on the Rife machine may also be helpful to increase ATP and other benefits.

what did you mean that further experiment wouldn't work properly?
Im thinking that was just a typo and you meant it that any future experiment would work right
hey jdp part of that quote above you wrote in another thread i wandered if you could elaborate, also when using grapefruit seed as a topical was there a specific brand or amount you used?

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 pm

gg, you could try clay masks, and bromelain, papain, etc., too.

"what did you mean that further experiment wouldn't work properly?
Im thinking that was just a typo and you meant it that any future experiment would work right"

That wasn't a typo from jdp. Having once cleared up her/his calcification issues, how is it possible to tell whether other topicals can decalcify? It's only those with calcification who can test out and report.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:26 pm

thanks rugrats that does make sense i sent you a message earlier wanted to know if you could clear something up

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:16 am

Thanks 9rugrats5. That's what I was trying to say.

gg4545,

The grapefruit seed extract brand I used was nutribiotic. Just rubbed in full strength which should help to decalcify tissue and kill microbes. I personally wouldn't leave it on longer than say an hour. It may itch a lot at first so you may want to get ready to wash your hair after. Then each consecutive time the itching will be less and less.

You could also dilute it in water and spray it on your hair as a good way to kill pathogens but when it's diluted it won't be acidic enough to decalcify.

I did both methods many years ago.

And have to remember with any good treatment that works for hair loss one may develop a shed.

Also, topical 2% Lugol's when you go to bed at night is also interesting as well.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:30 am

Speaking of topicals, did someone tried topical insulin, or, in your opinion, it's worth a try? The study on this page (https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6098-topical-insulin) seems pretty legit.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Note CS's post of Ecklonia Cava raises Human Growth Hormone. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6997p15-dht-inhibits-igf-1-linked-to-aga#69048

Also, you can try indium such as this brand as if I'm not mistaken may also raise human growth hormone for many http://www.iherb.com/Indiumease-The-Silver-Bullet-1-2-oz-90-Day-Supply/6146?at=0

Note how those taking indium mention that it helps prevent gray hair.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if LLLT raises Human Growth Hormone considering that it normalizes hormones.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:55 pm

hey jdp what outside of diet would you recommend for inflammation. i like the information you provide because its not always traditional. you have developed a way of thinking outside the norm. which i greatly respect

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 pm

To help with inflammation for maintenance of health besides avoiding the foods one is sensitive to I vote for earthing and the info from Dr. Lloyd here. Dr. Lloyd's response is at the bottom.

For very serious ailments I wouldn't hold back and would do many such as certain supplements (while keeping in mind the less is more article on my facebook account), making sure thyroid is working properly and similar.

It can get complicated as it depends on the health issue. But again, in general, note the quote from Dr. Lloyd at the bottom of this

> HI DR LOYD,
> THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THESE DETAILS.
>
> I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS AT TAKING VITAMIN D AND FEEL REALLY ILL
> WHEN I DO,
> SEVERAL DOCTORS HAVE NOT BEEN HAPPY OR UNDERSTANDING WHEN I EXPLAINED
> MY REACTION WITH VIT D, I WENT WITH MY GUT FEELING AND STOPPED TRYING
> VIT D.
>
> A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I DID SEE AN ARTICLE BY TREVOR MARSHALL BUT AS
> WE HAD MOLD IN OUR PROPERTY THAT WAS AND IS MY IMMEDIATE CONCERN.
>
> TREVOR MARSHALL USES BENICAR PRESCRIPTION, AS MY DOCTORS DO NOT AGREE
> WITH THE VIT D / TH1 DISEASE THEY WILL NOT PRESCRIBE THIS.
>
> PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE WHAT YOU USE AS AN OPTION FOR BENICAR?
>
> I HAVE SKY HIGH INFLAMATION DUE TO LYME, BART @ MOLD ( BURNING SKIN
> VERY VISABLE)- I HAVE JUST RECENTLY TESTED VIA YOUR SALVIA TESTING METHOD.
>
> MY OBSERVATION( I HAVE STARTED RESVERATROL WHICH CALMS DOWN THE MMP9
> CYTOKINE STORM - INFLAMMATION, I HAVE NOTICED A SLIGHT POSITIVE
> DIFFERANCE IN JUST 3 WEEKS).
>
> I REALISE ALSO WHY I TYPE IN CAPITALS I BELIEVE ITS THE MOLD TOXINS
> AFFECTING MY EYES.( I DO HAVE NEW GLASSES)
>
> DR SHOEMAKER USES THE VCS EYE TEST RE MOLD TOXINS- I TOOK THIS TEST
> THE SCORE WAS REALLY HIGH.
>
> http://www.chronicneurotoxins.com/
>

Good question. We do not attempt to block angiotensin or otherwise
reduce inflammation directly. We find that if we can reduce infection
and especially mold toxin levels, inflammation will reduce nicely.
In
fact, we observe that symptom scores using the Metabolic Screening
Questionnaire go up as mold levels go up and down as the mold goes
down. For those not familiar with this test, you can print it at
http://www.royalrife.com/metabolic_screening.pdf .

Reducing mold toxins is not easy. It is easy enough to get mold toxins
out of people but reducing exposure is not. Any room with a concrete
floor (basement, house on a slab, attached garage) and any car that has
been driven in the rain will be a mold factory and it must be treated
often. Using large amounts of Detox Oil is expensive and some people
can't tolerate that anyway. MMS plus citric acid makes chlorine dioxide
which is effective but it is also an irritant to the lungs. It is
possible that an industrial ozone generator (10,000+ mg per hour) might
work but people cannot be in the area that is being treated.

We find that visual contrast returns to normal as mold levels go down.
I have the device here that tests for VSC and as you know the test can
be done online.

Benicar might make people with mold toxins feel better. The toxins
would still be there doing their damage. It might be worth taking
Benicar for temporary relief while working on the mold issue. Of course
one might be less motivated to go after the mold sources when they feel
better....

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm

By the way, if your thinking about inflammation in regards to hair loss this is always interesting to observe....
Paul Braggs, Rife & Tesla when they were older.

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 Aboutpaul

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 Drroyalrife1984

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 57563458

Note how Paul Braggs most of his life took raw & unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Note how Rife and Tesla for most of their life experimented with electricity. Both methods help the sodium and potassium pump in the cells to keep them healthy. PEMF devices should also give similar prevention of hair loss benefits. It's all about consistency. Using the methods for the rest of ones life. While both methods aren't about regrowing hair it sure seems to stop further progression of hair loss... even in old age.

Then there is D.C. Jarvis who wrote books and was big on the use of apple cider vinegar, honey and lugol's to cure many ailments.

Putting Lyme Behind You - Joe Burrascano LLMD DVD sheds light on immune system and hair loss - Page 3 Jarvisportraitaframe

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:11 pm

very good point on inflammation! So jdp fermented foods and probiotics, which probiotic would you say to throw in a batch of fermented food?? I started growing my own kefir a few days ago and i have no clue on the probiotic to choose! Trying to cover some good ground here

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Sorry, I couldn't really say about probiotics. I don't know enough there but Littlefighter's past posts would be the one to search through.

Personally, I do 24 SCD yogurt for beneficial bacteria and a way to detox rather than doing kefir.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Thank to you too, gg and jdp.

Gg, i did reply to your pm couple of days back, but i suspect my outbox is slow so i'm not sure if my responses ever reaches anyone. I have also come across honey being referred to as a good prebiotic so you may consider that.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Just a coincidence that I came across this post from Keebler from lymenet regarding seizures and the need for magnesium. It's a good post to show just how bad things are with the misinformation regarding lyme.

hammond,

Not sure if you've talked to others in the area lyme support groups but Oregon is - with intention and pride - one of the most "medically hostile" places for those with lyme in the country. The IDSA rules.

You speak of needing to go to the ER for symptoms that, even in a medical office, most doctors would dismiss as depression.

I used to fall dozens of times a week and there was never any medical work-up, at all, not from any doctor, of many. For years. Dismissed as depressed.

In the state of Oregon, mentioning lyme to any doctor in any hospital will most likely get you kicked out of the ER.

It's happened many times to several people, including myself - even though there for something seemingly unrelated and lyme was just mentioned in passing to the EMTs to help explain the seizures and slurred speech.

Another seizure hit while on the table in the ER and they kicked me out for (their words) "trying to throw myself off the table." Not kidding.

Another time, a seizure hit in the waiting room, while down on the floor in spasms, a nurse kicked me and yelled at me to "get up. I saw you throw yourself off that chair."

I could not move but she still nudged me hard with her foot for a full minute. No help to get to my feet whatsoever.

So, for myself, I would rather die before ever going back to any ER while still dealing with lyme. If it ain't broken or spurting, I'll deal with it myself, no matter how severe.

You may wonder, "well, what if life threatening?" Well, I'd rather die on my own than have to face ignorant and abusive doctors ever again. It's no picnic living this way, anyway.

In my case, the ER can be dangerous to my health. There is no care there for someone with chronic lyme. They have no clue to the complexities. And they seem to like it that way.

And that is why we have to learn so much about how to take care of ourselves.

Wish I had known years earlier that magnesium can do so much regarding regulating heart rhythm and even to help prevent seizures. Who knew? Not me. Not then.

I sure do now, though.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:34 pm

http://www.biochemic-cell-salts.com/12-tissue-salts/

This thing comes in a combination of all twelve. Wonder how much magnesium is bioavailable in magnesium phosphate in these pills, but it could be an option to consider.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Maybe a homeopath could help in seizures, convulsions, dizzy spells?

http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/n/nux-v.htm
http://www.elixirs.com/nux.cfm
http://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Nux-v

Nux vomica is poisonous so should be used only under medical guidance.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:20 am

are you making the yogurt yourself or is it store bought? do you think its been beneficial? going to try the grapefruit seed tonight, picked up a bottle yesterday!

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:36 am

Yes, very beneficial. A superfood.

Stores don't sell it. You have to make it yourself.

"The SCD™ corrects the balance of bacteria types in the gut by eliminating the food supply of the undesirable types and so starves them out. Introducing SCD™ yoghurt aids this process as it repopulates the gut with beneficial bacteria which further displaces the harmful bacterial.

SCD™ yoghurt is also very nutritious and contains proteins vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fats, and much more!"

http://www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info/beginners_guide/yoghurt/yoghurt.htm

This is what I use to make it =

http://www.amazon.com/Yogourmet-Freeze-Yogurt-Starter-3-Count/dp/B001GVIS4M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330626616&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Yogourmet-104-Electric-Yogurt-Maker/dp/B000N25AGO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330626616&sr=8-1

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next