Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water .. for Dummies

+4
tooyoung
pancacke
ubraj
teacup
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies Empty Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water .. for Dummies

Post  teacup Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:19 am

Water water water... so simple yet, confusing. Let's define some of the common terms used today with water:

* What is alkaline water? Is alkaline water healthy? Does alkaline water even exist?
* How about Electrolyte-enhanced water? I bought a few electrolyte enhanced water bottles from wholefoods.. Did I waste my money?
* Can water be made to act as an antioxidant, be given free electrons some how?
* Finally, to those who use zappers to zap water, what does "charged" water mean?

Thanks!
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies Empty Re: Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water .. for Dummies

Post  teacup Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 am

Is this Dr just spitting acid?

He says ionized water is like glacier water, it is alkalanized, micro-clustered, free-radical scavenging, has free electrons .. what? how can water be micro-clustured? is that even possible!

CS, Jdp, all the experts here... what do you think?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies Empty Re: Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water .. for Dummies

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 am

teacup wrote:Water water water... so simple yet, confusing. Let's define some of the common terms used today with water:

* What is alkaline water? Is alkaline water healthy? Does alkaline water even exist?

IMO, wouldn't worry about the difference between alkaline water but said there is one benefit to those expensive alkaline water filters in that they produce hydrogen for a few seconds before it bubbles away. Can buy a hydrogen water stick such as this to experiment with http://www.hydrogenwaterstick.com/ or Patrick Flanagan's MegaHydrate or Crystal Energy.

Personally, I've tried them and would recommend the Crystal Energy as it's the best bang for you buck and something that could be used easily.

* How about Electrolyte-enhanced water? I bought a few electrolyte enhanced water bottles from wholefoods.. Did I waste my money?

This is good http://www.iherb.com/Trace-Minerals-Research-ConcenTrace-Trace-Mineral-Drops-8-fl-oz-237-ml/22265?at=0

* Can water be made to act as an antioxidant, be given free electrons some how?

Patrick Flanagan has some good info here regarding silica microclusters in water if you search via google. And again, there is info regarding Ormus, silica microclusters and hydrogen water sticks (or instead of those water sticks the more expensive alkaline water filters for the hydrogen).

* Finally, to those who use zappers to zap water, what does "charged" water mean?

good link = http://www.quantumbalancing.com/energized_water.htm

By the way, the whole acid and alkaline thing has been debunked IMO. In short, being acidic is just a marker that one is ill. Forcing one to be alkaline is not the solution to why it was acidic in the first place. It gets more complicated than this though. Sorta like the whole Vitamin D supplement thing but for another story.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:33 am

oirvblp wrote:By the way, the whole acid and alkaline thing has been debunked IMO. In short, being acidic is just a marker that one is ill. Forcing one to be alkaline is not the solution to why it was acidic in the first place.
Also, what happens when alkaline water meets stomach acid? Guess they haven't thought of this so much.......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:41 am

lol

Here is one quote from link above regarding the benefits of those alkaline water filters/Ionized water filters the benefits being from hydrogen. But again, IME, I prefer Patrick Flanagan's products over the hydrogen water stick for the hydrogen... namely the crystal energy water drops.

Dr. Hidemitsu Hayashi specialized in Cardiovascular Surgery after graduating in 1968 from the Medical School of Kobe University, Japan. In 1985, after 20 years of clinical experiences as a surgeon, he began advanced research on water . Dr. Hayashi would like to share his 25 years of research and documented clinical experience on the health aspects of drinking hydrogen rich water and how it can help improve your health and vitality without side effects.

Dr. Hayashi's research papers on Ionized Water are absolutely the most quoted and referenced Ionized Water research papers on the Internet.

Lucky for all of us, Dr. Hayashi didn't stop his research at Ionized water. He observed the biggest benefit of Ionized Water was that the Ionized Water process made hydrogen readily available to the body as the most powerful anti-oxidant known.

But there was one significant challenge, constraining the Hydrogen in the water until it was ready to be conveniently consumed -- anytime or anywhere. Hydrogen, an extremely light gas dissipates in just a matter of minutes. Leaving the once beneficial Ionized Hydrogen-Rich Water, now hydrogen poor and energy depleting.

He knew through his research that everyone is hydrogen depleted, but having people sitting all day at their Water Ionizer, normally found on the kitchen counter, waiting to instantly consume their next glass of Ionized hydrogen rich water, before the hydrogen could escape was neither practical or convenient.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:54 am

jdp - Searching the forums about adrenals I came across your post,
"The easiest ways are to stop "all" sex and take cold showers and see if you improve."

What effect does this have on the adrenals? Do I need anything else?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:26 pm

I second oirvblp.

Most talk about alkaline is totally wrong. It's one of the most misunderstood concepts in natural medicine.

At some point will write a HealthyFixx article about it.

When alkaline water came into public awareness, it wasn't the fact that it was alkaline that mattered, it was that it was ionized to become electrically charged. The process of ionization often caused water to be alkaline, but it isn't the alkalinity that does the magic.

The public only thinks that because it's alkaline that makes it's special, that's just not so.

The thyroid and its control over the kidneys and the amount of salt you take in will have more effect on how the blood will balance pH. The ideal intestinal pH is actually closer to 5.5, not 7.0.

When ionized, microclustered water is transported, it will lose it charge relatively quickly.

Water travelling through mountains does not go through 90 degree pipes, but rather in a way that allows the retention of its micro-cluster.

Rain water is structured perfectly, and it's pH can be all over the place.

You will notice that when it rains, plants grow incredibly well. When compared to using a garden hose, plants will not grow as robustly, because the structure is ruined and there is no real charge.

The only problem with rain water, especially these days is all the stuff in the atmosphere now, radioactive cesium, aluminium, and other stuff.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:01 am

But how can H2O molecules cluster or get charged, an H2O is an H2O .. What's all this micro clustering and charging water all about?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:07 am

Physics! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 am

pancacke wrote:Physics! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion

A water molecule is polar, but i see no way of aligning water molecules in a shape, because water is a liquid, only as ice does it hold any crystalline structure.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 am

teacup wrote:i see no way of aligning water molecules in a shape, because water is a liquid
There is no molecule without shape http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecule#Molecular_geometry

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:34 am

I think I misunterstood you, you were talking about mciroclusters......this should help:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_clusters

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:18 am

So, rather then opting for alkalized water, we should rather try to get a water ionizer?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 am

Thanks guys! oirvblp, the link you provided to energize water is interesting. As I read the instructions I was thinking "this wont work", but i guess there's one way to find out, to try it and test with the Styrofoam ball and see what happens. From the schematic I simply see no reason for any current to occur, with no current i figure nothing will change in the water. Have you tried this?

Thanks for the info on microclusters I will research to see how they form and why people think they are good. I'm a newbie to this.

Also, what happens when alkaline water meets stomach acid? Guess they haven't thought of this so much.......

pancacke, good point! You insoired me to ask more questions:

1- Charged water: What happens if negatively charged water meets the stomach acid? does the charge dissipate, does it neutralize the acidity temporarily?

2- Hydrogen Water: What happens when Hydrogen-rich water meets stomach acid? does the acid break H2 to H- and is absorbed as negatively charged H? Does the H2 pass through the stomach "as is" to be absorbed into the body then broken in the body via enzymes to H-?

What do ya think guys??
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 am

teacup wrote:I simply see no reason for any current to occur, with no current i figure nothing will change in the water. Have you tried this?

I have. Most everything I post about I have tried or similar otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned. Personally settled on Super Zappicator attached to my Rife machine which runs at 13 volts as opposed to 9 volt battery for better results.

http://www.bestzapper.com/super-zapper.html

I also use magnetite water (ormus) as well.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm

http://ormuswater.vpinf.com/

If I didn't do this my second option would have been based on my city to first use use ozone to purify my reverse osmosis water, add back minerals, use a negative charge to the water in previous link and also make some bottles of magnetite water as well. If I didn't use the magnetite water another option would a trap design such as this http://www.cherokeegold.net/mawatr.html or another similar design.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:41 am

Cool, thanks for the info, gonna keep me busy tonight

I just setup everything to charge the water using a 9 volt battery, stainless steel sauce pan, per the instructions on the energized water page you linked to earlier. I tested and tested the darn thing doesn't have a charge.

I setup a sensitive little paper detector to detect static, its a piece of paper hanging very loosely from a metal frame, when i rub something plastic on the carpet and get it close even more than an inch away it starts to move indicating a charge. I charged the water and tested multiple times, i tried varying the charging time 1, 3 sec, 5 sec, and 1 sec but repeated multiple times, placed the saucepan next to the paper as i was charging and the paper indicator didnt move, i poured the water in a glass and got that next to my paper detector and it didnt budge at all. The saucepan does conduct i tested that as well.

Any tips?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Use styrofoam probably. I use those packing peanuts that are used in shipping and it works just fine.

The styrofoam packing peanut while it's on the needle and thread needs to be tapped on something a couple times before trying. I just banged it on ceramic tile a couple times and that works.

Then, can swing the styrofoam packing peanut against the container and you'll notice it wants to push away from the container.

If it doesn't work go back to tapping or banging the packing peanut thoroughly again to neutralize the charge.

I think not banging the styrofoam on something or not banging enough is the problem. I do this while it's attached to the thread and needle.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:40 pm

tooyoung wrote:jdp - Searching the forums about adrenals I came across your post,
"The easiest ways are to stop "all" sex and take cold showers and see if you improve."

What effect does this have on the adrenals? Do I need anything else?

I forget why but originally found that info from another site.

There is a test by shining flashlight in dark room and looking in mirror and seeing how pupils react. If pupils keep getting larger and smaller as in they flutter and don't want to stay a size then = adrenal issues.

In other words, can abstain or reduce sex, take cold or cool showers so long as you're not shaking when you get out and then take the test a couple weeks later and see if you improve.

In eastern medicine, one doesn't want to have too much sex anyhow. Moderation is the key. Too much sex depletes one and symptom can be seen by thin legs and thin calves which is noticeable in the elderly.

BTW, could be mistaken as been awhile but believe adrenal issues is copper/oxidized copper issue.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:45 pm

I did have a styrofoam ball, i used it, it was less responsive than my sensitive paper detector when tested on static electricity.

I tried it on the water it is almost impossible to tell if it's being repelled or pulled in, especially holding it up with my hand via the thread. The paper tool i had should have swung towards the water if the water was negatively charged. But it didnt budge.
scratch
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:51 pm

It is a little tricky. The best way to tell if it's working is this quote from the link. If you're sensitive enough to your body, you'll notice very fast.

"If you have a systemic illness, another good test would be to drink a glass and see if you feel any better in the morning."

A little off-topic but still related is a good percentage of people here have a problem with mold causing or aggravating hair loss. Can use this foot bath at the bottom of the link to remove mold toxins as well as some heavy metals.
http://www.royalrife.com/mold_summary.pdf

Here is a very good quote from Dr. Lloyd regarding importance of mold in inflammation.

"We do not attempt to block angiotensin or otherwise
reduce inflammation directly. We find that if we can reduce infection
and especially mold toxin levels, inflammation will reduce nicely.
In
fact, we observe that symptom scores using the Metabolic Screening
Questionnaire go up as mold levels go up and down as the mold goes
down. For those not familiar with this test, you can print it at
http://www.royalrife.com/metabolic_screening.pdf . "

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:32 am

By the way, should mention that hair loss is due to specific positively charged (aka oxidized) mineral/metal issues and pathogen issues IMO.

One can find out how much their hair loss is caused by positively charged issues by putting that energized (antioxidant) water topically on their hair after say a shower and drinking lots of it http://www.quantumbalancing.com/energized_water.htm

I use to recommend earthing for it or can chelate the specific positively charged minerals/metals as well. I should mention 4039 was originally the person who found out using a DIY earthing pillowcase works here.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:06 am

Thank you ! i have a bunch of questions for you

What happens when the negatively charged water meets the stomach acid? does the charge dissipate, does it neutralize the acidity temporarily, how does HCl react to a negative charge in water?

Does it help to add salt or concentrace to the water? I use RO water.

Once charged, wont the water loose its charge if i pour it in a plastic cup (has its own static) or touch it / or hold the plastic/glass cup with my hand if i am grounded? seems the charge in the water is easily lost .. is this the case?

Where you able to stop hair loss with drinking this water?

Could I just get a plastic brush, balloon, or anything plastic and rub it all over my head causing static to form on the hair and plastic this static would act as a topical antioxidant? Or would my hair be positively charged as the plastic gets the static electricity taking away electrons from my ungrounded hair/body?

I'm off to experimenting again now. I need to make sure the water is getting charged, not the plastic cub i'm using, I cannot take the water to see if it works because if i feel better i wont know if this is the placebo effect.. i will use both my paper detector and a Styrofoam ball this time and test multiple times.

Last edited by teacup on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:34 am

oirvblp wrote:By the way, should mention that hair loss is due to specific positively charged (aka oxidized) mineral/metal issues and pathogen issues IMO.
I would say the biggest factor in hairloss is the mechanism of inflammtion in response to pathogens. That's why CS regimen and all those different approaches lowering total inflammation can stop hairloss wihtout adressing the pathogen issue itself. That's probably why so many here like vitamin D.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:37 am

pancacke and oirvblp, do you not use vit D then, since you are into Rife?

Plz see my previous comment, let me know if you can answer some of the questions i posted.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:45 am

Don't get to hung up in details. Important is the purity of water(ozone+distiller/r.osmosis)........everything beyond that is best derived from experience.

edit: not using vitamin d......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next