Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water .. for Dummies

+4
tooyoung
pancacke
ubraj
teacup
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 Empty Re: Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water .. for Dummies

Post  teacup Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:56 am

I have the detail bug.

I found this, it says the charge is not stored in water:

The original form of the device was just a glass bottle partially filled with water, with a metal wire passing through a cork closing it. The role of the outer plate was provided by the hand of the experimenter. Soon it was found that it was better to coat the exterior of the jar with metal foil (Watson, 1746), leaving the (accidentally) impure water inside acting as a conductor, connected by a chain or wire to an external terminal, a sphere to avoid losses by corona discharge. It was initially believed that the charge was stored in the water. Benjamin Franklin investigated the Leyden jar, and concluded that the charge was stored in the glass, not in the water, as others had assumed. The charge leaks to the surface of the dielectric if contact is imperfect and the electric field is intense enough. Because of this, the fluid inside can be replaced with a metal foil lining. Early experimenters found that the thinner the dielectric, the closer the plates, and the greater the surface, the greater the charge that could be stored at a given voltage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyden_jar

If water cannot hold a charger maybe my next best bet is saturating it with H2.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 Empty Re: Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water .. for Dummies

Post  teacup Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:09 am

Now this is a different approach! if anything it's neat to look at, wow!

Now, i wonder what this does to water, if anything.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:17 am

Looks nice.....I'm sure it has an effect on water, at least more oxygen in it now.......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 am

teacup,

I can't really answer your questions as I'm not 100% certain.

Will drinking this water stop aggressive hair loss? I doubt it. It may push one over the edge when using other treatments in conjunction however. Or if someone has very mild hair loss.

Yes, you should add concentrace or salt or similar to the water to add minerals back to the water IMO. Or at least on occasion IMO.

Regarding D3 supplement, yes, it's poison. Here is a quote from Dr. Lloyd from his yahoo forum that I agree with. Note how her symptoms were EMF and chemical based with fatigue and not other symptoms that would be attributed to pathogens. Pathogens really cause many many issues and the inflammation that results is in general what makes one ill IMO/IME. When one understands just how many ailments are caused by this process, there is a paradigm shift. I wouldn't expect for this to take place anytime soon.

Vitamin D and the Immune System

When the current vitamin D fad first started, we jumped on the bandwagon
(or possibly I should say that we tripped and fell under the bandwagon)
and we started testing everyone for vitamin D. We were going to suggest
4000 units or so for people because we "knew" that they needed it . The
only problem was that most people tested that vitamin D beyond what is
in the multi that we use was toxic for them. How could this be? This
made my head hurt. Could Dr. Mercola and so many others be wrong?!! It
took me a couple years to find what seems to be the answer. I found it
while studying the Marshall Protocol. My summary is at the end of this
post.

#############################################

Client PS has problems with fatigue, sensitivity to electrical fields
and severe sensitivities to chemicals, especially those that are
petroleum based. Her home is the worst possible design from a mold
standpoint with both a basement and attached garage.

She muscle tested that she could not tolerate even the smallest amount
of corn alcohol (Everclear). So much for using herbal extracts and
homeopathics.

During the ZYTO LSA test she was pinged with the electrical patterns of
many hundreds of items - glands, organs, tissues, toxins, pathogens,
metals, etc. This normally does not cause problems but she became more
and more distressed until she threw up into a plastic garbage bag and
the test was discontinued.

It was, however, possible to do the electrical patterns test. Mold
toxins at 186,000 (yikes!). Staph at 9000. Yikes again. Lyme was not
so bad at 400 but babesia at 5700 and bartonella at 8000? Candida at
9000? Metals, prions and EBV were high and biofilm was an astounding
88,000. What could have wrecked her immune system?

She mentioned that in the mist of her struggles she had started taking
vitamin D3 and it made her feel better. Ah! That was it. Bacterial
infection --> bacterial toxins disrupt vitamin D receptors --> body
turns the inactive precursor form of D into the active form too fast -->
the active vitamin D is too high (Blood tests test for the inactive
precursor and she would have tested very low. Blood tests appear to lie
if you do not understand what they are saying.) --> she took vitamin
D3--> the D3 crashed her immune system -> infections took off. She
felt better temporarily because her immune system could not kill any
candida/Lyme/bacteria so there was no die-off.

She was able to tolerate Cholestepure, molybdenum and two homeopathics
that were made with without alcohol.

The molybdenum is needed to detoxify the candida toxins. More on that
later.

###########################################

My summary of the vitamin D problem:

*Vitamin D3* in supplement form is needed by some people.Those who
muscle test know that the idea that all people need 4000 or more units a
day is wrong.If you want details on vitamin D, Google "Marshall
protocol".By way of quick summary:Many bacteria produce materials that
interfere with vitamin D receptors.This reduces immune system
activity.These bacterial infections also produce inflammation which
results in the rapid conversion of the vitamin D precursor called 25-D
to the active form called 1,25-D.So the levels of the inactive 25-D are
low.*And that is the form that is measured on blood tests*.But the
levels of the active 1,25-D are unnaturally high.Excess 1,25-D affects
receptors for cortisol, T3 thyroid hormone and progesterone among others
resulting in all kinds of hormone imbalances.*At this point, taking high
doses of vitamin D2 or D3 will have the effect of further turning the
immune system off *along with causing other havoc!The patient may feel
better temporarily because their immune system is no longer able to kill
pathogens so there are no die-off symptoms.They cannot even have a cold
because cold symptoms are caused by the immune system response!So the
cold virus and countless other infections increase unchecked.Not a good
situation.If levels of 1,25-D rise above 42 ng/ml, calcium begins to be
leached from the bones producing osteoporosis.Now if their doctor tests
for vitamin D (inactive 25-D), it will be low and they will want the
patient to take vitamin D3.Yikes!!Do your homework!

Richard

http://www.royalrife.com

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:03 am

Regarding the charge info: Here's an older medical hypothesis:

Med Hypotheses. 2002 Apr;58(4):261-3.
Hormone-induced aberrations in electromagnetic adhesion signaling as a developmental factor of androgenetic alopecia.
Matilainen VA, Keinänen-Kiukaanniemi SM.

Department of Public Health Science and General Practice, University of Oulu, Finland.

In androgenetic alopecia, overactivation of the androgen hormone cascade in genetically predisposed persons leads to miniaturization of the dermal papilla of the hair follicle and to reduction in the number of papilla cells in the scalp, but the mechanisms explaining this miniaturization have remained unclear. According to our hypothesis, the increase of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) production in the overactive androgen state inhibits cell mitosis in the dermal papilla and contributes to the induction of programmed cell death (apoptosis). Normally, DNA molecules have a negative charge, which doubles in every cell mitosis. In the catagen and telogen phases, the sulphur-rich hair moves upwards, dehydrates and develops an increasing positive charge. In a normal hair-growth cycle, the epithelial column shortens and the secondary germ is formed and it invaginates the dermal papilla by electromagnetic attraction. In the mitotic inhibition state induced by DHT, the negative charge decreases, leading to a weakening of the electromagnetic adhesion forces and weaker electrical attraction between the undifferentiated germ cells and the dermal papilla. Insulin resistance has an additional pathogenic role in the excessive miniaturization of the hair follicle. The vasoactive substances associated with endothelial dysfunction in insulin resistance induce microcirculatory disturbance, perifollicular vasoconstriction and stimulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation in the vascular wall. This leads to microvascular insufficiency and local tissue hypoxia and progressive miniaturization of hair follicles.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:55 am

By the way, my experiment failed again, i could not detect a charge in the water with my paper tool or styrofoam tool.

Here's what water molecules look like (in pure H2O) Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 Watermolecule

If water could hold a negative charge, I don't see where this additional e- would go, do you?

I did some reading online and it seems water in gaseous (steam) phase can hold a charge, here's one reference http://en.openei.org/wiki/News:Electrically_charged_water_vapor_as_an_energy_source . I dont see how liquid water would stash away and hold-on to an additional e- within its pure H2O molecules, even if all the molecules are aligned in one direction the extra e- would need to replace a hydrogen bond, IMO.

Now, I do hope that I am wrong and that someone would help me charge and use charged water. If you can please PM me (or respond here so others benefit). If this works I'd be very happy to use charged water.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  JhonPaul Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 am

Also, what happens when alkaline water meets stomach acid? Guess they haven't thought of this so much.......

Well what else alkaline water is basic in effect, hence the overall result would be some what a neutral component.

JhonPaul

http://www.elixir.org.pk/

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Water is not alkaline enough to make an effect on stomach acidity, even charged water that is a bit alkaline i suspect wont make much of a difference on the HCl in the stomach which is a very strong acid that's almost completely dissociated into ions.

I have given water holding a charge some thought, as to where this charge would be.. and it MIGHT be possible, I speculate, that the H2O bonds might break to form OH- and H+ ! I will re-try the experiment again tonight.

Edit: tried the experiment, this time with a plastic container lined with aluminum paper, the Styrofoam ball hanging from a frame, and tried multiple times, neither the paper indicator or styrofoam ball moved as a result of moving the water close. using a styrofoam ball as a way of testing for a charge is really tricky, you're supposed to watch and see if it moves out/or in while holding by a thread , its easy to think it moved due to your hand moving, breathing or even head shifting a bit against the background.. I had it on a stand and did not move my head, pushed the cup close, the ball didnt move. Too bad.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:58 am

Leaving the alkalinity discussion behind, lets move on to these 3 different kinds of water

Ormus water (made with a trap) http://www.cherokeegold.net/mawatr.html
Magnetic water http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm and
Energized water http://www.quantumbalancing.com/energized_water.htm

I tried to make energized water and it just didnt seem to work. Next, I will make magnetic water (seems easier than making Ormus water)

Anyone here used the above 3 and can offer a comparison? Do all 3 types of water function on the same principle of micro clusters?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Alkaline water, electrolyte water, charged water  .. for Dummies - Page 2 Empty Alkaline Antioxidant Water

Post  karensmith Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:20 pm

A water ionizer splits water into ionized acidic and ionized alkaline fragments. The Ionized Alkaline Water has anti oxidants present in it, which flushes out the impurities from our body and balances the acid-alkaline body pH. Alkaline Water also hydrates your skin to prevent premature aging.

karensmith

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:31 am

karensmith thanks for posting here, but your post sounds awful lot like an advertisement for that business website you linked to..

Moderators, is the post above spam?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2