Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
The Perfect Regimen EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
The Perfect Regimen EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
The Perfect Regimen EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The Perfect Regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
The Perfect Regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
The Perfect Regimen EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
The Perfect Regimen EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The Perfect Regimen EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The Perfect Regimen EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Perfect Regimen

5 posters

Go down

The Perfect Regimen Empty The Perfect Regimen

Post  Tdd1433 Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Hey everybody,

This is my first post, however I've been lurking here for quite some time. I have a couple questions about the regimen I'm on and I'm looking for some additions/subtractions that I can make. Just FYI, I am currently 23 almost 24 with a NW1/NW2 hairline and I seem to be a diffuse thinner. Here is my current regimen:

I take the IH Top 6 as well as the shampoo every day. I usually leave the shampoo in for at least an hour.

Along with that, I also take:

1 Multi-Vitamin with breakfast
~4,000 mg of biotin total daily
A 5,000 IU supplement of Vit. D with dinner (along with Multi I get somewhere between 6,000 and 7,000 IU).
1 100 mg CoQ10 with Breakfast and Dinner
1 Milk Thistle pill with breakfast

I will also soon be purchasing one of OMG's world famous Laser helmets. I plan on using that about 3x weekly so pretend that's already part of my regimen.

For all the veterans out there, what would you suggest that I add or subtract from my regimen? Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated as I'm very new to the whole hair loss scene (in fact, this is my first post on any forum). Thanks in advance for your time.

Tdd1433

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Regimen Empty Re: The Perfect Regimen

Post  tooyoung Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Are you taking any iodine?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:22 am

These are the important ones for your type of hairloss:
Iodine +cofactors for thyroid https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t3369-iodine-supplementation-protocol-salt-loading
metal chelators(can start with humifulvate) http://www.iherb.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-Complete-Metal-Cleanse-30-UltraCaps/4926?at=0

If you use an laser helmet(and even if you're not), be sure to add magnesium to your list, best is mag malate or aspartate. If you are on the supplementline from CS that is included in the decalcify formula.

Best of luck!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 am

I would consider the full IH regimen to be the best. I take tuarine and NAC every day, although I'm not sure how helpful they are, studies have shown they help combat fibrosis. I don't think Glisoden is necessary when taking so many other antioxidants. You can take MegaFood multivitamin or B-complex instead of Brewer's Yeast. Subtract the magnesium+potassium supplement on there and replace it with OrthoNutrition's Decalcify.

Short term regimen:
For detoxing bromide look into salt loading.
Look into increasing iodine intake up to around 50mg for detox.
Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C for killing pathogens (in IH regimen)
For heavy metal detox: Humifulvate and PectaSol
Candida: Oregano oil (do at same time as metal detox, as metals provide biofilms that protect pathogens).

If you are interested in adding other topicals in addition to lasering:
Super Zix II
Topical iodine or iodide, or l-lysine for inflammation
Ketoconazol cream (not shampoo)
Miconazol cream
Coconut oil or any other good oil
Clay and/or polysorbate 80 for reducing sebum buildup

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Tdd1433 Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post guys. Once again, I must apologize for my ignorance in regards to hair loss treatment. I have a couple more questions though.

Would I be taking Iodine on a daily basis or just for detox purposes where I would quit after I was done doing the heavy metal detoxing? And for humifulvate, does that too need to be taken on a daily basis or just for the 30 day heavy metal detox? I've read in a couple places that it is vital to do a heavy metal detox once every 6 months.

Also, as far as the metal chelation detox program goes, can I take that in conjunction with the entire IH top 6?

I looked in to super zixx II and it looks like that would be a great topical to add. I'm thinking this could be a great replacement for Rogaine.

Tdd1433

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Tdd1433 wrote:Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post guys. Once again, I must apologize for my ignorance in regards to hair loss treatment. I have a couple more questions though.

Would I be taking Iodine on a daily basis or just for detox purposes where I would quit after I was done doing the heavy metal detoxing? And for humifulvate, does that too need to be taken on a daily basis or just for the 30 day heavy metal detox? I've read in a couple places that it is vital to do a heavy metal detox once every 6 months.

Also, as far as the metal chelation detox program goes, can I take that in conjunction with the entire IH top 6?

I looked in to super zixx II and it looks like that would be a great topical to add. I'm thinking this could be a great replacement for Rogaine.

After detoxing high doses of iodidne yes you would take around 12mg daily after that.
Heavy metal detox for 30 days can be done once or twice per year.
Everything can be taken together, just might want to start out slow to avoid bad detox sides.
Yes, rogaine is a terrible treatment. Adenosine would be a better choice for stimulating growth, but AdenoGen is the only company that has it now, and it is around $65 for 5ml. I should also add that this may not be necessary with LLLT as it also stimulates adenosine, it's just that it's one of the few topicals I've seen good feedback for.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Is the CoQ10 ubiquinol?

Also why not take the Vit D with breakfast?

We've evolved to get our D during the day (ie when the sun is out).

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down