Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners

+2
mphatesmpb
DouglasM
6 posters

Go down

I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners Empty I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners

Post  DouglasM Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 pm

peach fuzz growing in areas that have no hair, i would have this almost polka dot effect in some areas of the bald spots but they are growing in now that i've gone almost 2 weeks without ejaculating

I think it would take a lot out of the body when i did that and now its getting to replace the less important features or whatever

DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners Empty Re: I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners

Post  mphatesmpb Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:40 pm

I believe that frequent ejaculation can definitely have a negative impact on your hair and overall health.

Semen contains considerable amounts of zinc and sulfur. Semen is 25 percent calcium, 14 percent zinc, 14 percent magnesium, 3 percent sulfur, and 0.015 percent coper.
from "Natural Supplements for Diabetes: Practical and Proven Health Suggestions"

Many people are already deficient in zinc and magnesium, both of which are important in hair growth.
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners Empty Re: I stopped masturbating ejaculating, using baking soda for shampoo with dr bronners

Post  DouglasM Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:07 pm

mphatesmpb wrote:I believe that frequent ejaculation can definitely have a negative impact on your hair and overall health.

Semen contains considerable amounts of zinc and sulfur. Semen is 25 percent calcium, 14 percent zinc, 14 percent magnesium, 3 percent sulfur, and 0.015 percent coper.
from "Natural Supplements for Diabetes: Practical and Proven Health Suggestions"

Many people are already deficient in zinc and magnesium, both of which are important in hair growth.

my uncle who's in his 40's had his nuts choped off or tied them together...i don't know the exact procedure but if the body doesn't need to produce anymore you could still pleasure yourself and not wear out the body having to refill itself?

DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

Post  DouglasM Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 pm

i've heard Japense men don't go bald or its rare

i was doing a google search for foods high in zinc and magnesium and oysters popped up, i wonder what other foods might have been plentiful to japanese people that helped in this
DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Your uncle is nuts, with or without..nuts
If I had to choose between no hair and no sex Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  DouglasM Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:23 am

you can still have sex with no balls its just that you don't ejaculate

if the semen doesn't need to be resupplied when lost would the body be in better shape not having to re-create it constantly
DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:24 am

mphatesmpb wrote:I believe that frequent ejaculation can definitely have a negative impact on your hair and overall health.

From wikipedia: "One typical ejaculation contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc.[40]"

I don't know if ejaculation affects baldness, but I doubt the loss of minerals or nutrients is a big deal at all. With all the fruits/veggies/supplements all of us here consume, I wouldn't worry about it.

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  DouglasM Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:32 am

i know after ejaculating i feel more fatigued and get hungry lol

longest i've gone without ejaculating was 1 month about 2 years ago and i remember near the end of the month my muscles felt more solid, my eyes didn't have bags under them... i generally just felt healthier

i'm in my mid 20's and i've been ejaculating probably daily or every other day since i was 14 so maybe my situation is different than others and its taxing my body
DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:01 am

Sex is probably the healthiest activity there is. Once a day is not much....a study I came across some time ago, showed that people in the industrial world who lived over 100 years had sex very frequently.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  DouglasM Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:11 am

i've seen some of those medical commercials saying talk to your doctor to make sure sexual activity is okay before taking.

its probably for older people those medications but even MMA fighters and boxers are told to substain from sex a week before the fight because of how it depletes the body of energy

speaking from personal experience i know i feel fatigued after ejaculting, i'm tired and hungry all at the same time afterwards
DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

Post  empty Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:46 am

pancacke wrote:Sex is probably the healthiest activity there is. Once a day is not much....a study I came across some time ago, showed that people in the industrial world who lived over 100 years had sex very frequently.

Can't really say that frequent sex led to their long life.

empty

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 am

It's not the cause, it's on of the causes!
There certainly is much evidence that sex is healthy, no question about that.

The fighter thing, only works if you have sex before the week where you don't have any. The other thing is that it wouldn't make a difference if he sustained for a week or one day...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoke10 Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:24 am

Too frequent ejaculation has been show to be bad for hair. Nothing to do with losing mineral in semen, but the spike in prolactin/ damage to follicles plus the lowering of testosterone. We all agree, or should do, that high testosterone better controls DHT conversion and glucose levels. That's why fighters abstain, so that they can raise their testosterone levels - better muscle building environment etc. Once a week is probably optimum.

J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr;4(2):236-40.
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.

Jiang M, Xin J, Zou Q, Shen JW.

Department of Life Science, Hangzhou Normal College, Hangzhou 310020, China. jiangmy@mail.hz.zj.cn
Abstract

The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.

Stoke10

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 am

Gotta keep in mind that when you ejaculate more often your testosteroneporduction will increase......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoke10 Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 am

Hi Pancake, it's your testosterone levels you need to worry about. All the research shows ejaculation lowers them - see the study attached.

Stoke10

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:59 am

Your levels get high again more quickly and mybe even higher. Try increase your frequency by a factor of ten and the compare the morning wood Smile
I don't worry....no reason to trade sex against hair

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down