Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Mineral water  EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Mineral water  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Mineral water  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Mineral water  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Mineral water  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Mineral water  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Mineral water  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Mineral water  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Mineral water  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mineral water

+2
Smurfy
Joey
6 posters

Go down

Mineral water  Empty Mineral water

Post  Joey Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:51 pm

I've been drinking mineral water for a while. I know there are concerns regarding bottled water due to the possible toxicity from the plastic bottles they come in. Suppose glass bottles is another options. What do people here generally stick to? Following on from that, I drank some tap water yesterday as I found myself out of mineral water and after drinking it, I started to get this crazy itch, not only the scalp and face but also on the arms and chest. It only lasted 5 mins before subsiding. Don't know if it was related or me just being paranoid, but definately seemed like drinking the tap water triggered it

Joey

Back to top Go down

Mineral water  Empty Re: Mineral water

Post  Smurfy Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:52 am

Joey- I made a similar topic last week. Seems tap water is just plain horrible stuff. From constantly drinking it 3-4 months, I got fluoride toxicity problems, and had trouble sleeping too. Before I started using a shower filter, I would get itchy from the water too, I think it's got to do with the chloride/chlorine component.

RO water, mineral water, or real spring water, those are our options!
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:28 am

Is water from the UK affected? As far as I'm aware, there's no flouride in UK water, is there anything else I should be concerned about?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Watch for chlorine. I don't know anything about UK water, but if it's a public supply they've gotta have some way of disinfecting the water. If not, then the bacteria level of the water would be pretty high.

I went to my local water authorities site and they gave the specs on what goes into the water, if you're concerned dig around and see if you can find info about your water source. In any event, regardless of where we live, due to experience I don't recommend drinking a lot of water from the public water supply.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Tap water is literally dead water.

H20 in the sense of "water" is really not was it once was for our species, sure you need those chemical components but its missing soooo many important factors.

I had the blessing up growing up at the foot of a mountain in nowheresville Newfoundland, and after living in the city for a couple of years then going back home and hiking to some great moving water / water falls and drinking the water there the difference is staggering.
Tastes different, smells different, reacts with my skin differently, and most importantly makes me feel different.

Most of this is due to the mineral content, plus more, and as I'm starting to gather ormus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Hahaha is it wrong that I find the thought of mountain-fresh water delicious?

I agree about normal water... it's just so mutilated and worthless, even somewhat bad for you. Time to gather some jugs and find a natural spring around here somewhere! "Alive water" was a staple for people since time began, we're meant to drink this stuff. Suddenly we're rooked and it becomes polluted; or we drink the dead water not knowing any better, and our bodies are missing SO many minerals that our predecessors had. It takes minerals for enzymes, without the vast quantities, there can't be as many enzymatic reactions! Sounds like a problem to me.

I'm thirsty now.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Smurfy wrote:Hahaha is it wrong that I find the thought of mountain-fresh water delicious?

I agree about normal water... it's just so mutilated and worthless, even somewhat bad for you. Time to gather some jugs and find a natural spring around here somewhere! "Alive water" was a staple for people since time began, we're meant to drink this stuff. Suddenly we're rooked and it becomes polluted; or we drink the dead water not knowing any better, and our bodies are missing SO many minerals that our predecessors had. It takes minerals for enzymes, without the vast quantities, there can't be as many enzymatic reactions! Sounds like a problem to me.

I'm thirsty now.

As far as every scarp of evidence has shown me, any deviation from the perfect natural law / system will yield consequences that will start to benefit the factors that break you down rather than build you up.

Totally, but make sure that the spring water is clean of course.
http://www.findaspring.com/ This might help!

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Exactly! It's my theory that everything naturally given to us is the way it's meant to be utilized, meaning extracts of things generally wont be as potent or nutritious as consuming entire parent food or whatnot, for it's all meant to work together. Of course there's always the argument "you gotta eat 50 of X food to equal the amount of Y you need to protect against Z" but whatever... same thing goes for water! It's filtered through rock and soil etc the way its meant to be consumed, and correctly charged! We go and put it through a rigorous destruction process, adding fillers, sending it through copper piping and the likes... the end result is anything BUT the water we could perfectly process.

I've checked that site before, that's how I know where to search for a spring! Only problem is the nearest one on the map is over an hour away... for the cost of gas, I gotta figure if it's really cost effective in the long run, maybe just fill up tons.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  rickydom Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:44 am

Mineral water is water that contains dissolved minerals and other substances that alter the taste or give therapeutic value, usually derived from natural mineral water or spring water. More calcium and magnesium ions dissolved in water, the harder it is said, a couple of water soluble calcium and magnesium ions are described soft.

rickydom

Back to top Go down

Post  empty Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:47 am

Yeah, but don't go around drinking water from streams, creeks, and rivers after a long hike. That's a good way to get killed.

empty

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:19 am

empty wrote:Yeah, but don't go around drinking water from streams, creeks, and rivers after a long hike. That's a good way to get killed.

That's disgusting, I don't trust any surface water... Only purified or straight from the ground springs. Very Happy
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  happydevas Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Mineral water is water that is naturally or artificially added minerals. Many kinds of mineral water is also soft, which can also be the result of natural processes.

happydevas

Back to top Go down

Post  empty Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:58 am

Smurfy wrote:
empty wrote:Yeah, but don't go around drinking water from streams, creeks, and rivers after a long hike. That's a good way to get killed.

That's disgusting, I don't trust any surface water... Only purified or straight from the ground springs. Very Happy

Yup. Just don't do what action<reaction did unless you really know what you're doing.

empty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down