Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Black Rice - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Black Rice - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Black Rice - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Black Rice - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Black Rice - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Black Rice - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Black Rice - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Black Rice - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Black Rice - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Black Rice

+14
Yanks
abc123
zerx
nidhogge
barefoot
elan164
teacup
scottyc33
Christos
Whip
pancacke
DM5
FireFist
ubraj
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Black Rice - Page 4 Empty Re: Black Rice

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Sorry 1...., would rather keep that part of life seperate from here.

abc123,

Can't say if this is the cheapest price to buy silver at. I go by the thinking that money is made on the buy and not the sell. Meaning, don't try to sell something at the very top. Never can gauge.

Personally went all in at 21. Bought just a tiny bit more on credit last week at 25.5 when I noticed silver wasn't going below 25 "short term" as I couldn't help myself and will be living on rice the next couple years, lol. Personally, if it goes below 20 or around, will just buy more on credit again, lol.

Anyhow, this is a good quote from 1:30 - 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDGZTJo5Z_Q&feature=email

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:29 pm

JDP,

What strategies would you have for a college student to get as much silver as possible with the little income I receive. Would some kind of loan be worth it?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 pm

1..... wrote:JDP,

What strategies would you have for a college student to get as much silver as possible with the little income I receive. Would some kind of loan be worth it?

Thanks

I would not take out a loan right now cause silver is definitely overbought in the short term. Just save $100/week and buy 10oz every fortnight. Fundamentals of silver are bullish long term, so its safe to "play the dips" with no technical analysis skills.

good luck.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 am

Definitely wouldn't recommend loans. Save in silver.... meaning if you have a bunch of money in savings account or stock market, etc. due to the dollar losing it's value you'll lose a lot of money. Silver would be the best hedge against money being evaporated. Of course you wouldn't keep it forever as with everything there are always cycles and would want to sell at some point for some other commodity that is oversold at time which more than likely will either be cars and real estate.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:48 am

JDP-

Say I am not able to get enough silver for a car or real estate.. I'm planning on only obtaining around 60 oz if I'm lucky. Then what do I do as far as getting a return on the silver?

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 pm

would recommend to read info at goldsilver.com

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:11 am

jdp, few questions about detox, gotta order at iherb today:
potassium,
this one http://www.iherb.com/Bluebonnet-Nutrition-Potassium-Aspartate-99-mg-90-Vcaps/12697?at=0
or this one http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Potassium-Chloride-Powder-8oz-227-g/777?at=0

which tri-boron? http://www.iherb.com/Search?kw=tri+boron

maca supplement? http://www.iherb.com/Search?kw=maca

is this zinc/copper okay? http://www.iherb.com/Solaray-Zinc-Copper-100-Veggie-Caps/19000?at=0

Finaly, what do you suggest for mercury, is iodine+humifulvate enough?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:18 am

Dunno on the potassium asparate. AOR potassiumn asparate is said to be the leader. I chose Bio alternatives potassium asparate as it's cheaper and was said to test well. P chloride also being good but p asparate for brain if needed.

Zinc... IME, boiron 6C Zinc homepathy worked best as I had positively charged zinc issue.

Personally chose twinlab tri boron at 1 pill x 3 a day for one month "consistently" to help with radiation for those on doctrine. After one month, lowered to 1 pill per day.

Not sure which maca would be best for the histidine to chelate nickel.

mercury... would go the cutler protocol. Yes, it sucks due to having to take 3 hours. Some may get an increase in symptoms due to immune system working better ----> herx reaction due to things like lyme or other pathogens though.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 am

thanks jdp, you are always a great help!
Unfortunatly I have to go with iHerb since shipping costs to europe are crazy not to mention customs.
I read up on the cutler protocol and it was mentioned that ALA transports mercury to the brain if you have big enough amounts in your body. Isn't it dangerous for people here taking it for hair loss?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:52 pm

JDP

Why do you prefer buying silver eagles over silver bars?

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Reason being when you go to sell. In a mania, would want to sell what's most liquid. Can also see the difference between buy and sell with american silver eagle at apmex.com which is 89 cents. So while looks expensive with a higher premium than a bar, you get most of the premium back on the sell.

A video
http://goldsilver.com/player/id/53/cID/4/

more = http://goldsilver.com/videos/?ss=9bf0a2980af13fb6051fdb810d98c809

And again, don't stay married to an investment. Will come a day when you'll want to sell.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Cool! That is awesome, I have been loading up, looks like the silver skyrocket is beginning now. Are most places that you buy at least +3 dollars on the price of silver for the eagles? I haven't been able to find anything better.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:51 pm

2.59 over spot at apmex.com. Although, have to buy 500 or 1000 coins or more for price. With that said, they still have good prices.

If you have the time watch this 10 part movie on silver https://www.youtube.com/user/whygoldandsilver#p/u/0/QMwDynuruN4

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 am

jdp, im having trouble undertanding what the doctrine is. is it just more frequencies for Rife? And the radiation issue you mentioned scares me. Should i be worried about radiation while doing rife? I know heavy metals are an issue...

also, i paid 1500 for my f-165. did i get ripped off?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  rickydom Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:41 am

Black rice is one of many black heirloom crops of rice variants such as Indonesian black rice. Black rice has a high nutritional value, such as iron. Black rice is banned because it was originally called the Emperor's rice and it was literally forbidden anyone to eat.

rickydom

Back to top Go down

Post  apollowatson Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:05 am

Black rice is now more popular in the market as the latest and most effective super foods. Another thing is that I may not know the black rice, the staple food of Asia but the varieties grown for centuries has been developed. Usually, people use as a dessert ingredients, spices and black rice dressing recipe.

apollowatson

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:18 am

Yanks wrote:jdp, im having trouble undertanding what the doctrine is. is it just more frequencies for Rife? And the radiation issue you mentioned scares me. Should i be worried about radiation while doing rife? I know heavy metals are an issue...

also, i paid 1500 for my f-165. did i get ripped off?

First have to understand that many on the Rife forum at curezone have the SC-1A which is both a radionics device and a wireless device to send frequencies wirelessly. In other words, anyone with a SC-1A can send frequencies to another anywhere on the planet. It works but not always 100% for everyone for whatever reason. Newport has two F-165 and SC-1A. Also, has a PERL (plasma) but doesn't use it as the SC-1A is said to penetrate further in body than PERL and further than a contact device. Also, has EPFX which has integrated some of that info into doctrine.

Anyhow, regarding doctrine, while not 100% accurate think of Newport sending frequencies in scan mode on one of his machines and anyone that wants to receive those frequencies can sign up.

With that said, signing up really isn't enough and wouldn't expect much IMO. Really want to use the doctrine, figure out what's going on with you and ask for certain frequencies and mention ailments you have and not just be a bystander letting things go on autopilot IMO/IME. If you go on autopilot not much may happen IMO/IME or possibly dramatically slower.

Regarding your $1,500 F-165 it comes with an amplifier. Would say it's not needed if your goal is to have a SC-1A as said to decrease the quality of the wave but considering your using the F-165 as a contact device it may be useful to penetrate further in your body. Footpads would be even better than just the handholds. Would probably be especially useful on tapeworms.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:14 am

forgot to answer your question on radiation.

Everyone has radiation. It's normal. Even brazil nuts have lots of radiation.

For me, I actually have strontium issue right now due to mycoplasma kills. As I've mentioned before with pathogens comes the metals and toxins. For instance, tapeworms comes copper issues. With fungus/candida comes nickel. With lyme comes mercury issues and on and on.

If you're blowing stuff up without cleaning up the metals and toxins, you're essentially just going to invite other pathogens to take the place. Your trading one ailment for another and never fully get healthy.

Another important thing to keep in mind that I know it sounds crazy to be infested with so many pathogens but it's true. There never really is just one. The whole one pathogen one disease thing was all disproven by the Trevor Marshall people that I've posted in the past. For instance, if someone has a mycoplasma issue they are bound to have other pathogens. With those other pathogens they bring even more pathogens. With those even more pathogens... well, you get the idea. When you go through enough info on the web you'll notice this as well.

I know it sounds crazy to be hitting so many things and so many different metals and toxins comes out for each one and I know it sounds crazy about Newport dowsing for frequencies or Jeff Sutherland dowsing for frequencies. Even if you don't believe in those can always pay for a scientific way of calculating frequencies based on DNA. When you pay for the DNA frequencies it's still the exact same thing though. You'll still notice these layers of pathogens really is true.

"Very short" on time these days but hope this explains for everyone

Some quotes from a study

In the mycoplasma-infected patients, antibodies to cytomegalic virus, toxoplasma and rubella were detected more often than in non-infected patients.

mycoplasmas cause proliferation of infectious agents; abnormalities in microbiocenosises; respiratory, urogenital, neurodegenerative diseases; and disorders of immunity and homeostasis 20,21. It was shown in the experimental studies that chronic mycoplasma infections are usually accompanied by increasing vascular wall permeability, microcirculation disturbance and thrombosis22

strontium levels were increased while zinc levels were decreased

Mycoplasma infections were detected in 52% of patients

more info = http://biomed.uninet.edu/2006/n3/arleevskiy.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Black Rice - Page 4 Empty Black Rice

Post  fentorydekson1 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:56 am

The novel is set during the Vietnam war and talks of two sisters aged 15 and 14 who were arrested, tortured and finally put in jail Populous Condor. Throughout their sad stories, the girls remember the events that have been implicated, such as the Te Offensive. But their memories centre about nature, the colours and scents and smells of their childhood.

fentorydekson1

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:25 am

JDP - I saw that you were looking for a solution to your possible Strontium toxicity.

I previously supplemented with strontium citrate. I took it because at the time I was quite interested in reversing potential calcification and had read quite a few articles on vitamin K2 that also mentioned increased bone-strength and resistance to fracture when supplementing with strontium.

Have you come across or discovered a solution.. Im curious as to what supplements / protocols you are you using to chelate it?

Project: JS

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:22 am

I guess would be a good time to see what has happened with gold/silver since the time of this thread.

Black Rice - Page 4 Ag00presv

Black Rice - Page 4 Au00pres

Roughly the price of silver was $28 per ounce of silver and gold was roughly $1400 per ounce of gold at the time of recommending.

The price of silver hit a high of near $50 and the price of gold hit around $1900.

Now the price of silver is $23 ($26 - $28 for physical silver though) and gold is at $1400. So essentially, the price has fallen back down to levels that I recommended 2 1/2 years ago. THIS IS A BUYING OPPORTUNITY. To save any savings you have left and to get it out of the banking system. As well as protect yourself from the big inflation and possible hyperinflation that will occur by the end of this decade but can occur in the next couple of years.

Another 2008 type crash is going to occur and when it does, it will be even larger than the last one.

MFGlobal had stolen it's customers money and did not give all of it back with it's customers having no recourse in getting it back. Cyprus stole a large percentage of the money in the banks. This is the blueprint for what's to come on a larger scale... as well as some countries going through big inflation or hyperinflation.

Do not own paper gold or silver as that price can go to $0. But if you own the physical outside of the banking system (including away from safety deposit box), that is the best way to protect yourself. Can also store it in vaults if you wish. See goldsilver.com for more info on storing physical gold/silver in vaults.

goldsilver.com has good articles as well as Mike Maloney also being a good teacher in this who has youtube videos that I would highly recommend others watch.

There are shortages of physical gold and silver developing everywhere. If you expect to wait a year or couple years when things are even worse, it's possible there will not be any physical gold or silver available to purchase... at any reasonable price.

All the while you'll have the TV tell you that gold is a bad investment and that everybody is selling when in reality it's the oppposite. Do not listen to the TV for financial advice. In fact, can do the opposite of what the TV says and make a good amount of money.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4