Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Black Rice EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Black Rice EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Black Rice EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Black Rice EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Black Rice EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Black Rice EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Black Rice EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Black Rice EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Black Rice EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Black Rice

+14
Yanks
abc123
zerx
nidhogge
barefoot
elan164
teacup
scottyc33
Christos
Whip
pancacke
DM5
FireFist
ubraj
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Black Rice Empty Black Rice

Post  ubraj Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 pm

No clue if this works for hair loss as I don't have any but the taste isn't bad.

The current study, published in the American Chemical Society's Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, looked at the effects of black rice bran extract on skin inflammation in lab mice. The research was conducted at universities in Korea. Researchers found that feeding mice their standard diet supplemented with 10 percent black rice bran significantly suppressed chemically induced inflammation of the ear skin as compared to mice fed a diet without black rice bran or a diet supplemented with 10 percent brown rice bran.

http://www.aolhealth.com/2010/11/01/black-rice-superfood/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl3%7Csec3_lnk1%7C182440

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Black Rice Empty Re: Black Rice

Post  ubraj Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:15 pm

In the new study, they tested the effects of black rice bran extract on skin inflammation in laboratory mice. When they injected the extract into the mice, it reduced skin inflammation by about 32 percent compared to control animals and also decreased production of certain substances known to promote inflammation. Brown rice bran extract did not have these effects, they say. When the scientists fed the mice a diet containing 10 percent black rice bran, it reduced swelling associated with allergic contact dermatitis, a common type of skin irritation. The findings "further demonstrate the potential value of black rice bran as an anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic food ingredient and possibly also as a therapeutic agent for the treatment and prevention of diseases associated with chronic inflammation," the article notes

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2010-10/acs-brb102010.php

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm

JDP, do you do consultations? can i contact you private somehow?
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:30 am

Can post question here. Will try to answer when I have the time. Been working non-stop with no days off.

FWIW, keep in mind that most questions that people ask have been answered in prior posts on this forum. Usually best to go through prior posts of mine to get a larger understanding and complete answer.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:34 am

That sounds rough JDP, what do you do for a living?

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:57 am

Investor and recently created a small internet business with another one soon on it's way. Should mention I've never made a single dollar in hair loss and never will.

Short answer is that there are going to be "extremely" hard times for the middle class and need to work 24/7 to keep pace of what's to come. The house of cards has started to collapse. It's started from what I told others to wait for a year ago but most won't know till it's on top of them in a year or couple of years or 5 years at most. The more money I can set aside for investment purposes in silver the more I'll have in the future. $100 silver is a sure bet IMO but want physical and can put in a vault for protection... even in other countries. Those with savings in dollars and other monopoly money are going to be in for hard times.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:08 am

JDP

Wandering if you can elaborate on the rough times ahead? Aside from the fact self-serving politicians sold our country to China....

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:08 am

The info that was coming out 2 years ago many felt it was doom and gloom. At the time knew if would pause. It has resumed now. May pause again 1 or 2 more times and therefore could be as long as 5 years but either way, right now, has resumed. Also, don't watch stock market to gauge health of economy. Stock market is being bought up to keep impression of good times. We also have state run media in a manner of speaking so won't find info on world or local news.

Won't be end of world, etc. but very hard times. Poor will continue to get entitlement, rich will be richer to due superior financial knowledge but middle class will be squeezed extremely hard... again.

Save in silver.

Good info =

http://goldsilver.com/player/id/18/cID/2/

good day to day info = http://goldsilver.com/news/tPath/2/

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:54 am

another good video. watch all the way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXzJpi4E30U&feature=player_embedded#!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:19 pm

I agree, silver is a great option of investment. I think it will outperform the other precious metals in the longrun. http://www.goldtrends.net/ is great if you are lazy with watching the market yourself. jdp, I would buy ETFs(the swiss one) if you don't have a huge safe.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:43 pm

ETF's can go to zero. Unprecedented massive fraud in metal ETF's as extreme as mortgage industry, Enron, etc.. Same metal is leased mulitple times so that you can have 100 owners of same metal. Would do what the rest of the world is doing such as India, China, Russia, Middle East is doing and buy physical.

What happens when all of a banks customers withdraws it's money at one time? It can collapse.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks JDP. Knowing all this, no wonder you were so busy. Sounds like you have all three bases covered plus NP's research/info as well. Many thanks.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:11 pm

jdp701 wrote:another good video. watch all the way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXzJpi4E30U&feature=player_embedded#!

It's mind-boggling how twisted this is. Going in to Iraq was the major mistake that through things over the edge. Clinton had the our deficit payed down................... and then dipshit(Bush) get's in office and clusterfucks everything(for selfish reasons). And....then we have the gull to act imperialistic to other countries on borrowed money with no leg to stand on. Incredulous!

Time to pay the piper I guess. Other countries are going to banish the dollar soon and those without other currency here will be dead in the water. Silver is the way!

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:30 pm

jdp:
The ETF from www.zkb.ch is the exception. If it goes to zero you let your silver be delivered to you, no multiple owners. But if you have storage room, go ahead-physical is the best choice!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Christos Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:24 am

Yikes! All this is enough to make you go bald!

What about commodity currencies like the Aussie dollar? Are they going to go belly-up? Our dollar has reached parity with the USD for the first time since being floated and that was 27 years ago.

That in itself tells a story.

Christos

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:26 am

jdp701 wrote:ETF's can go to zero. Unprecedented massive fraud in metal ETF's as extreme as mortgage industry, Enron, etc.. Same metal is leased mulitple times so that you can have 100 owners of same metal. Would do what the rest of the world is doing such as India, China, Russia, Middle East is doing and buy physical.

What happens when all of a banks customers withdraws it's money at one time? It can collapse.

Agree. Most ETFs are a sham. Read the prospectuses. They are complex and designed to fleece you.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:05 am

DM5 wrote:Going in to Iraq was the major mistake that through things over the edge.

"Well, if it is a very short war, then it may stimulate the economy in the short-run."

"Calls for War With Iran to Save America's Economy."

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/washington-post-idiocy-calls-war-iran-save-americas-economy

Last edited by jdp701 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:12 am

jdp,

where do you purchase your silver investments?

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 am

options are

http://www.apmex.com/Product/57010/2010_Silver_American_Eagles___Brilliant_Uncirculated.aspx

or http://www.apmex.com/Product/59158/2011___1_oz_Silver_Maple_Leafs___Brilliant_Uncirculated_.aspx

but american silver eagle best

or http://goldsilver.com/player/id/92/cID/2/

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:39 am

"Well, if it is a very short war, then it may stimulate the economy in the short-run."

Unfortunately both Desort Storm and Iraq this decade did nothing for the economy in fact Iraq war ended in recession. Problem was that Bush borrowed way more money than we had or could ever repay to finance the war.(where was Tea Party then?) China was our lender.....and now..... Not to mention it was for the wrong reasons(individual) and should never have happened. Just my 2 cents. Don't want to think about another with Iran.

I don't know what's worse.....the fiscal irresponsibility or corruption in government but they both go hand in hand. It's all a big joke. Rolling Eyes We need a new party that can't be bought if anyone is serious about this thing. No more Caesars or Napoleons or current corporate fascists. Or people who enter politics or want to lead to make themselves feel important(ego).

Anyway good info on the silver with the site links an such.

Last edited by DM5 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 am

DM5 wrote:
It's all a big joke.

^That. I can't see how some of these people can keep a straight face.

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:54 am

Action-

I totally agree. All you can do is laugh.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 am

Thanks jdp...

Off topic but what site did you buy your F-165 and SC-1A?

Did you go through sutherlands site for both? http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/search?q=scalar+craft+SC-1

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Yes... you have to call Dale Fawcett from the link you posted.

Before buying, make sure you read lots and lots at the Rife forum at curezone to understand as their is a huge learning curve.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Yeah I totally understand that I need to be completely educated before buying it. I am currently using a T2 and using doctrine but I can't be certain if anything is happening... It's really hard to tell...
Did you try using an orgone generator before using the F165 + SC-1A?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next