Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Teeth are becoming clear at the tips EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Teeth are becoming clear at the tips EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Teeth are becoming clear at the tips EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Teeth are becoming clear at the tips EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Teeth are becoming clear at the tips EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Teeth are becoming clear at the tips EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Teeth are becoming clear at the tips EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Teeth are becoming clear at the tips EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Teeth are becoming clear at the tips EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Teeth are becoming clear at the tips

+3
rofl
sanderson
elan164
7 posters

Go down

Teeth are becoming clear at the tips Empty Teeth are becoming clear at the tips

Post  elan164 Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 am

Ive noticed my teeth have become clear at the tips. Ive been brushing with baking soda and rinsing with peroxide or mag chloride for the last 6 months. What is this a sign of? Is there anything i can do about it? On a side note, i think ive noticed some "soft spots" on my molars filling in. There used to be a few dark pin spots on the tops of my molars which seem to have almost disappeared.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Teeth are becoming clear at the tips Empty Re: Teeth are becoming clear at the tips

Post  sanderson Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:40 am

bump, anyone know what causes clearing of the teeth? i have this as well and it has been getting worse for me. i know it's from me taking propecia, but i don't the reason behind it. some kind of vitamin D/calcium issue?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Teeth are becoming clear at the tips Empty Re: Teeth are becoming clear at the tips

Post  rofl Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:58 pm

im getting this as well.  imo its just a sign of aging.  ultimately your teeth wear down, but possibly something u use is accelerating it.

id use a soft brush, and limit brushing to 2 minutes twice daily.  (more may make your breath better, but i think it also wears down teeth)

and go back to toothpaste and mouthwash.  i am currently using the colgate sugar acid neutriliser, because i believe the sugar is the no 1 culprit, however another good one i used to use is a salt toothpaste from the healthfood store. if u want all natural.

cut out the peroxide, and see if theres an improvement.  imo u have to find a balance between chemicals and natural, that has best benefits for your teeth.  

theres also a calcium gel that u can get from dentists that supposibly helps build up the enamel, but im not sure if it works, and its expensive.

also some Ph therapy may help.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  hairhat Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:52 pm

If you're having teeth issues you should first definitely check out www.calciumtherapy.com

Dr. Manhart is one of the best dentists in the country, if not the world, and he has saved many peoples teeth. His office is in Nebraska but he sells much of his material online for pretty cheap. Check out his website and give him a call. Also, check out his website and read some of his interviews. I've used his products and they're great.

The second thing you should check out is something called...Oral probiotics. Researchers found out that there are certain bacteria that populate the mouth that cause tooth decay and bad breath (namely S. mucans). Oral probiotics repopulate your mouth (not your gut) with benefical bacteria that crowd our the bad bacteria. Go to amazon.com and search for "oral probiotics" Also check out this book called Oral Probiotics - by Case Adams. He fully explains the bacterial cause of tooth decay and how you can combat it for relatively cheap. You can get the book as a Kindle PDF for 5 bucks (just get a free online Kindle DRM removal tool to convert it from kindle to standard PDF). Here is the book...

http://www.amazon.com/Oral-Probiotics-Fighting-Periodontal-Infections/dp/1936251019/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1423222480&sr=8-12&keywords=oral+probiotics

The third thing you should do is get some Vitamin K2 into your diet (much different from Vitamin K1). Vitamin K1 is found in green leafy vegetables and helps your blood clot. Vitamin K2, on the other hand, is found in grass fed meats and dairy, and is what causes proper facial and bone/teeth structure. Did you need braces in your youth? Lack of vitamin k2 in your diet. Vitamin K2 directs calcium where to go in the body. A good source of vitamin k2 is something that I enjoy to cook with called Ghee. You can find it here, remember, it must be 100% grass fed....

http://www.amazon.com/100%25-Organic-Ghee-Grass-fed-Cows/dp/B00E0WB292/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1423223227&sr=8-3&keywords=ghee

Also, be sure to check out Kate Rheaume-Bleue's interviews on youtube. She wrote the book "Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox" which has a pretty high rating on amazon. You can also listen to a great interview of hers here...

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/kate-rheaume-bleue-nd-vitamin-k2-and-the-calcium-paradox-how-a-little-known-vitamin-could-save-your-life-march-7-2013/

hairhat

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Nice post Hairhat, I would have recommended the same including the Calcium therapy!

Also Sulfur + Silicone/Silica
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:11 am

If any of you ever had a chip out of a tooth like I had on occasion and they reform it with that hard material (that seems to keep breaking on me whenever I eat wings) the dentist uses a type of blue laser light that helps bond that new material to your broken tooth. I was wondering if we can use our LLLT hairgrowth laser device and shine it on our teeth to maybe keep it hard hahaha. Probably not the same thing the dentists use but hey, maybe it might work a little Smile

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:38 pm

My teeth has been like that since 2006. Its still pretty much the same. I rather supplement through food and oil pulling?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:21 pm

hairhat wrote:If you're having teeth issues you should first definitely check out www.calciumtherapy.com

Dr. Manhart is one of the best dentists in the country, if not the world, and he has saved many peoples teeth.  His office is in Nebraska but he sells much of his material online for pretty cheap.  Check out his website and give him a call.  Also, check out his website and read some of his interviews.  I've used his products and they're great.

The second thing you should check out is something called...Oral probiotics.  Researchers found out that there are certain bacteria that populate the mouth that cause tooth decay and bad breath (namely S. mucans).  Oral probiotics repopulate your mouth (not your gut) with benefical bacteria that crowd our the bad bacteria.   Go to amazon.com and search for "oral probiotics"  Also check out this book called Oral Probiotics - by Case Adams.  He fully explains the bacterial cause of tooth decay and how you can combat it for relatively cheap.  You can get the book as a Kindle PDF for 5 bucks (just get a free online Kindle DRM removal tool to convert it from kindle to standard PDF).  Here is the book...

http://www.amazon.com/Oral-Probiotics-Fighting-Periodontal-Infections/dp/1936251019/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1423222480&sr=8-12&keywords=oral+probiotics

The third thing you should do is get some Vitamin K2 into your diet (much different from Vitamin K1).  Vitamin K1 is found in green leafy vegetables and helps your blood clot.  Vitamin K2, on the other hand, is found in grass fed meats and dairy, and is what causes proper facial and bone/teeth structure.  Did you need braces in your youth?  Lack of vitamin k2 in your diet.  Vitamin K2 directs calcium where to go in the body.  A good source of vitamin k2 is something that I enjoy to cook with called Ghee.  You can find it here, remember, it must be 100% grass fed....

http://www.amazon.com/100%25-Organic-Ghee-Grass-fed-Cows/dp/B00E0WB292/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1423223227&sr=8-3&keywords=ghee

Also, be sure to check out Kate Rheaume-Bleue's interviews on youtube.  She wrote the book "Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox" which has a pretty high rating on amazon.  You can also listen to a great interview of hers here...

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/kate-rheaume-bleue-nd-vitamin-k2-and-the-calcium-paradox-how-a-little-known-vitamin-could-save-your-life-march-7-2013/

good stuff. i thought K1 turned into K2 in your gut?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  hairhat Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:00 am

sanderson wrote:
hairhat wrote:If you're having teeth issues you should first definitely check out www.calciumtherapy.com

Dr. Manhart is one of the best dentists in the country, if not the world, and he has saved many peoples teeth.  His office is in Nebraska but he sells much of his material online for pretty cheap.  Check out his website and give him a call.  Also, check out his website and read some of his interviews.  I've used his products and they're great.

The second thing you should check out is something called...Oral probiotics.  Researchers found out that there are certain bacteria that populate the mouth that cause tooth decay and bad breath (namely S. mucans).  Oral probiotics repopulate your mouth (not your gut) with benefical bacteria that crowd our the bad bacteria.   Go to amazon.com and search for "oral probiotics"  Also check out this book called Oral Probiotics - by Case Adams.  He fully explains the bacterial cause of tooth decay and how you can combat it for relatively cheap.  You can get the book as a Kindle PDF for 5 bucks (just get a free online Kindle DRM removal tool to convert it from kindle to standard PDF).  Here is the book...

The third thing you should do is get some Vitamin K2 into your diet (much different from Vitamin K1).  Vitamin K1 is found in green leafy vegetables and helps your blood clot.  Vitamin K2, on the other hand, is found in grass fed meats and dairy, and is what causes proper facial and bone/teeth structure.  Did you need braces in your youth?  Lack of vitamin k2 in your diet.  Vitamin K2 directs calcium where to go in the body.  A good source of vitamin k2 is something that I enjoy to cook with called Ghee.  You can find it here, remember, it must be 100% grass fed....

Also, be sure to check out Kate Rheaume-Bleue's interviews on youtube.  She wrote the book "Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox" which has a pretty high rating on amazon.  You can also listen to a great interview of hers here...

good stuff. i thought K1 turned into K2 in your gut?

Some probiotics do turn K1 into K2 in our gut but it is in miniscule amounts compared to how much K2 the Japanese get (for example) from their foods. Bottom line, you wanna get some K2 directly from a food source.

There is one thing I forgot you to add that you should do.

You should do a parasite cleanse twice a year. For life.

Go to this website...

www.humaworm.com

Read everything on that website about parasites. Buy their Adult Parasite Cleanse, and do it twice a year. If you are going to begin adding all these beneficial foods into your diet (And even if you are not) you wanna make sure that the food is being absorbed by your body...not a parasitic organism.

Parasites are the hidden cause of most diseases in the body. No joke.

Check out the work of Dr. Klinghardt. Here is a great interview of his...

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-dietrich-klinghardt-reducing-toxins-and-parasites-in-the-body-march-4-2014/

Also check out this book by Dr. Simon Yu...

http://www.amazon.com/Accidental-Cure-Extraordinary-Medicine-Patients/dp/0979734266/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423400249&sr=8-1&keywords=simon+yu+cure

And finally check out these interviews with Dr. Jennifer Daniels

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-jennnifer-daniels-turpentine-the-miracle-medicine-and-candida-cleaner-november-14-2013/

Much love

hairhat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down