Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR?

+5
KAPTUNKRUNK
RobHealthMan
tooyoung
LittleFighter
gonzalito
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? Empty Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR?

Post  gonzalito Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 am

I was wondering about the recommended dosage that worked for you... Any input about it?

Thanks in advance!

Regards.-

gonzalito

Back to top Go down

Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? Empty Re: Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR?

Post  LittleFighter Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 pm

gonzalito wrote:I was wondering about the recommended dosage that worked for you... Any input about it?

Thanks in advance!

Regards.-

Gonzalito (and to all wanting to end Candidad and other infections), I haven't used it before, but...

Having used antifungals before, and knowing Iodine is a very powerful antifungal, all I can't tell you is, Why bother with herbs!?

Organisms don't develop resistance to Iodine, so you don't have to rotate it.
CS has some recommendations on using "high" dose Iodine for a few weeks to end Candida (and other infestations rarely talked about in here) for good.

Also, DO use probiotics, what I can safely recommend you is to use strains like Lactobacillus GG, S. Boulardii or another combination of probiotics like Jarrow EPS. Take them away from Iodine, of course.

If you still won't use Iodine, then use Oregano Oil. Oregano oil is probablly the most powerful natural antibiotic available.

Regardless of what antifungal you use, don't skip probiotics, they're essential, IMHO, research and experience.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? Empty Re: Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR?

Post  tooyoung Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:29 am

Littlefighter or CS - I really want to end my candida problem as soon as possible, I've been looking into h2o2 but if I can do it with iodine alone that would be great.

What dosage is of iodine do you recommend is high enough to kill off the candida?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Did anybody here tried NOW's CANDIDA CLEAR? Empty iodine for candida and probiotics

Post  RobHealthMan Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:39 am

hi guys,
how do you take iodine and probiotics? how do you separately take them?

im doing both now...am i cancelling these two out by doing so?

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:40 am

I think they mean to take at different times during the day, away from each other.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  KAPTUNKRUNK Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:35 am

took it before starting pau darco tea. improved my digestion and its worth the money. if your guts in bad shape might take a while 3 or 4 bottles to get it close to right. def a step in the right direction.

KAPTUNKRUNK

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:40 am

What dosage of candida clear do people take?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 am

I took two with each meal.
shortly after doing a candida cleanse my hairloss stopped

Micah

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:36 am

Wow, 2 with each meal? How long did you do it for?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:58 am

tooyoung wrote:I think they mean to take at different times during the day, away from each other.

thanks tooyoung! how far apart is good? wow! too many things to remember! Smile

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Try emulsified oregano oil... Oregano ADP by Biotics Research, extemely effective and designed to deal with this.

No need to use anything else, really! Go strong.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Littlefighter- Do you know of any cheaper alternatives?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:57 pm

LittleFighter wrote:Try emulsified oregano oil... Oregano ADP by Biotics Research, extemely effective and designed to deal with this.

hi littlefighter...where can we get this? iherb sell it?

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 am

tooyoung wrote:Littlefighter- Do you know of any cheaper alternatives?

It's the only emulsified oregano I've found so far, and maybe that's because it is patented.

The alternative is to use pure oregano oil, in liquid form.

There is a protocol by Jini Pattel Thompson to treat bowel diseases and infections. Basically she uses oregano oil and takes it this way:

How To Take Wild Oregano Oil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ryheQSdYHc

I have an ebook from here, and basically advices to take 10 drops at least 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Use probiotics at night (she only uses and recommends natren probiotics). According to her this is equivalent to a course of Vancomycin (without the nasty toxicity).

I'm currently trying the protocol and see how it goes, it's been only 3 days, have had some die off, bowel movements are good.

Oregano oil has the potential to clear ANY infection, and it is well tolerated,so you don't need to use many things and probably reduce your tolerance to the treatment because of that.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 am

RobHealthMan wrote:
LittleFighter wrote:Try emulsified oregano oil... Oregano ADP by Biotics Research, extemely effective and designed to deal with this.

hi littlefighter...where can we get this? iherb sell it?

Rob, iHerb doesn't handle that brand.

Check this out: https://www.dcnutrition.com/products/Detail.CFM?RecordNumber=152
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:17 am

BTW guys you can get tested at a good lab to take a peek on what's going inside you, to see what you're dealing with.

Diagnos-techs
Genova Diagnostic Laboratories
Metametrix

I'm getting my results next week from Diagnos-techs, their Expanded GI Panel. I will post the results so you get an idea.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:30 am

Littlefighter - Would you assume this product is good enough?

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Oregano-Oil-1-fl-oz-30-ml/937?at=0

People in the comments said they contacted NOW and it's undiluted.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:49 am

tooyoung wrote:Littlefighter - Would you assume this product is good enough?

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Oregano-Oil-1-fl-oz-30-ml/937?at=0

People in the comments said they contacted NOW and it's undiluted.

Tooyoung,

Yeah,that one seems not to be diluted, you'd have to dilute it first to be able to use it... Might be complicated and you won't know the proportions of the active componets.

What you want to look for from an oregano oil is a high carvacol content and a low thymol content.

I believe this one is good (I've researched it and it's the one I use):

http://www.iherb.com/Source-Naturals-Wellness-Oil-of-Oregano-1-fl-oz-29-57-ml/1500?at=0

Jini recommends the Joy of the Mountain brand, top quality, but it's expensive.

This is another good one (though it has less carvacol content):

http://www.iherb.com/Natural-Factors-Oil-of-Oregano-1-fl-oz-30-ml/22333?at=0
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:05 am

yup LF, keep us posted, will post mine too.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:06 am

I think I will get the Source Naturals one you use. Do I just use exactly the same as shown in the video you posted in the first thread? How long should you take the oregano oil for?

Thanks for the help.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:17 am

tooyoung wrote:I think I will get the Source Naturals one you use. Do I just use exactly the same as shown in the video you posted in the first thread? How long should you take the oregano oil for?

Thanks for the help.

The standard treatment is two weeks, and then on and off (for stubborn parasite infections or mycobacteria).

Here's some more info http://www.listen2yourgut.com/blog/quad-synergy-pathogen-parasite-protocol/

For dealing with candida probably 2 or more weeks is enough. For tough parasites or amoebas, you will certainly need to repeat the treatment often or in the case or Oregano ADP, they recommend a high dose for at least 6 weeks (this is for dealing with tough organisms like blastocystis).
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 am

I suspect I probably have just a candida problem, so Ill give two weeks a shot.

Quick question, when you are putting the oregano oil in your mouth like the method on that video, how do you know how many drops are going into your mouth? Do i need to estimate what 10 drops is by looking at the drops?

Thanks for all the help.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 am

fredounet wrote:yup LF, keep us posted, will post mine too.

Great fredounet!

Thanks Surprised
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:35 am

tooyoung wrote:I suspect I probably have just a candida problem, so Ill give two weeks a shot.

Quick question, when you are putting the oregano oil in your mouth like the method on that video, how do you know how many drops are going into your mouth? Do i need to estimate what 10 drops is by looking at the drops?

Thanks for all the help.

tooyoung,

What I do is use a mirror and count the drops that fall into your mouth... It's a little bit complicated but works.

Alternatively what you can do is determine the fill level of the dropper that gives you the right amount... So far what I want to keep doing is use the mirror method as I know precisely how much I'm using.

BTW with Jini's method of taking the oil, you don't get any burning at all.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:48 am

Does the oregano oil also remove the good bacteria and the need to use probiotics?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next