Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo

4 posters

Go down

Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo Empty Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo

Post  RobHealthMan Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:25 pm

hi CS and others,

Do you think it will be helpful if added potassium chloride powder right after i lathered up with Nizoral 2% shampoo and leave it in hair for 5-10 min?

thank you!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo Empty Re: Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo

Post  Joey Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:26 pm

My personal opinion is that Nizoral is an important tool that can be used to battle hair loss. I've thought about mixing it with other things in the past but decided against it. I think the key with Niz is how you apply it. Not one of those shampoos you quickly rub in and then wash out. I usually massage it in, and rub fairly vigrously (but not going crazy), especially around the vertex area until it actually feels as though its all 'dried in' and then wash out. Hair does feel very clean afterwards and thicker.

Joey

Back to top Go down

Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo Empty Re: Potassium Chloride added to Nizoral 2% shampoo

Post  RobHealthMan Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:16 am

Joey wrote:My personal opinion is that Nizoral is an important tool that can be used to battle hair loss. I've thought about mixing it with other things in the past but decided against it. I think the key with Niz is how you apply it. Not one of those shampoos you quickly rub in and then wash out. I usually massage it in, and rub fairly vigrously (but not going crazy), especially around the vertex area until it actually feels as though its all 'dried in' and then wash out. Hair does feel very clean afterwards and thicker.

thanks for the reply Joey.

I'm trying niz now. I was wondering if adding some potassium chloride would help.

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 am

I do not want to sound like the Adrenal Freak - but if you are you in AF and are producing less Aldosterone, you need to avoid additional and systemic potassium like plague. May be not to that extent but you get the point...

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 pm

lund wrote:I do not want to sound like the Adrenal Freak - but if you are you in AF and are producing less Aldosterone, you need to avoid additional and systemic potassium like plague. May be not to that extent but you get the point...

ok! got it Lund! i didnt know potassium had ill effects on adrenals.

thank you Smile

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:23 pm

I've got something else to add about Potassium chloride. I used it topically and it felt great, but there was one major problem. I caused me to smell terrible until I stopped using it.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Well pottasium by itself may not be directly doing harm to your adrenals - However; in AF your adrenals may be producing less Aldosterone. If you have less aldosterone, you need more sodium. If you need more sodium, generally you will have excess of potassium (imbalance). As such you will find time and time again folks telling us to take Sea salt in AF. This is to compensate for low aldosterone, hence low sodium and therefore manage the potassium imbalance.

It is not to say to avoid potassium totally - just do NOT indulge in extra Potassium intake, generally more sodium is needed...

RobHealthMan wrote:
lund wrote:I do not want to sound like the Adrenal Freak - but if you are you in AF and are
producing less Aldosterone, you need to avoid additional and systemic potassium like plague. May be not to that extent but you get the point...

thank you Smile

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:12 pm

lund wrote:Well pottasium by itself may not be directly doing harm to your adrenals - However; in AF your adrenals may be producing less Aldosterone. If you have less aldosterone, you need more sodium. If you need more sodium, generally you will have excess of potassium (imbalance). As such you will find time and time again folks telling us to take Sea salt in AF. This is to compensate for low aldosterone, hence low sodium and therefore manage the potassium imbalance.

It is not to say to avoid potassium totally - just do NOT indulge in extra Potassium intake, generally more sodium is needed...

RobHealthMan wrote:
lund wrote:I do not want to sound like the Adrenal Freak - but if you are you in AF and are
producing less Aldosterone, you need to avoid additional and systemic potassium like plague. May be not to that extent but you get the point...

thank you Smile

hi lund, thank you again! wuts funny is that i have a VERY low sodium diet! I guess its way TOO low! it does make perfect sense. i never add salt to my food and i guess i bought into that ideaology of never adding salt to food!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:13 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:I've got something else to add about Potassium chloride. I used it topically and it felt great, but there was one major problem. I caused me to smell terrible until I stopped using it.

very interesting CS. are you back on Lithium/dmso now as topical?

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down