Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
ocean water EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
ocean water EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
ocean water EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
ocean water EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
ocean water EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
ocean water EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
ocean water EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
ocean water EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
ocean water EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ocean water

+12
Lw
duel_black
Paradox
Yanks
NewReg
Amaranthaceae
pancacke
Decro435
Misirlou
Mastery
nidhogge
CausticSymmetry
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ocean water Empty ocean water

Post  Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:08 pm

I notice that whenever I go surfing, my scalp feels pretty good when I get out of the water. I also noticed that alot of surfers have good heads of hair. Do we retain iodine when we go into the ocean? And does the salt help improve scalp condition?

Back to top Go down

ocean water Empty Re: ocean water

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:44 am

1..... - I've been wondering about this for a while. The ocean contains all the minerals and since our skin does absorb most of what it touches, it may acts a conduit of highly efficient energy that cells can use in an electrical sense.

Plus, the vitamin D during the summer doesn't hurt, with the infrared rays generate nitric oxide which boosts blood flow.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 pm

If we had the technology, you could even extract gold out of the water. This is why folks find nuggets of gold in the water, particularly during the gold rush.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:47 am

I'm bumping this thread to see what you all think of ocean again, as Ive had great success with it in general but some damage when I leave it in too long...

Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:52 am

Mastery
I think you are getting heavily grounded by playing around in the water with your toys ( Razz), meaning your shortage of electrons diminishes thus leading to superior free radical neutralization. At least that is what the theory says cheers

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 am

Salt water dissolves sebum on scalp. Same goes with Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda/Powder/Sodium Bicarbonate..
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:22 am

Mastery wrote:I'm bumping this thread to see what you all think of ocean again, as Ive had great success with it in general but some damage when I leave it in too long...

Whats too long in your experience? Does it damage your scalp or hair?

Gracias, happy new year!!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:40 am

Spending time in the ocean is probably the most effective way of alkalising an overly acidic body. Wish I could do it more often.

My hair is just doing insanely good these days, pretty consistently.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:08 am

Well, 4 out 4 supportive posts - that sounds great...!

I certainly have new hairs coming through at my frontal hair line, and they are definitely thicker and darker, but I did get some loss to begin with, probably stress/anxiety...

To help you all, what I did was receive advice that sea water would stop scalp itch. So I stood in the pacific ocean and dunked my head, despite very low temperatuires - and noticed every time I came out of the sea and combed my hair I would not lose any! Not one!! But then I thought maybe they are coming out when I dunk, so I tested it by collecting the sea water and after chatting with OMG, I collected a bottle of it and then sprayed that bottle of sea water on to my hair each day at home and combed it there and.. the same thing happened - not one hair. This led to the inescapable conclusion that the sea water was good for it.

However in chatting with Gaunitz he shrewdly also advised not to leave it in too long as the salt can cause problems, so Pancacke to answer you - the best results I have had is not leaving it in for more than 2 -3 hours, sometimes only an hour or 20 minutes. If I leave it in over night I tend to (sometimes) notice some loss, but then again I now have so many new hairs coming through and two of them are well below the hair line.... All the new hairs, or at least a heck of a lot of them, look noticeably darker and thicker, so I presume it is good news... - although could it be MPB recession i.e. just shorter hairs which then fall out, but so far none of them I have been watching at the front have fallen out, and - as I mentioned, they are definitely thicker and darker than the longer hairs?

(NB - to give others encouragement, when I went through my really bad patch, the hairs that were falling were so thin it was hard to see them, now when hairs do fall, they are thicker. That's 18 months of great diet for you, I presume...!)

To help everyone further this ocean protocol is not in isolation - as in addition, I am eating fantastic (no sugar, dairy or grains (I did eat quite a bit of meatloaf one day and I had loss that night - duh!)), I do more supps than IH recommends (IH is great!), and I drink alkaline water every day and do tons of handstand press ups. I also get regular acupuncture or reflexology, but I do have a massively stressful job.

What else? - I currently use no topicals (except sea buckthorn oil or Gaunitz topicals when the itch was there), and recommend LLLT and OMG, although I went through a period where I stopped using it (same time I went backwards, whch shows LLLT works IMHO) due to very high sebum. Decor - thanks for your good point about sebum! I sure wish I had known that 18 months ago, when this bad patch was underway. For me, the sebum stopped (before I tried ocean therapy) by completely cutting out ALL cooked oil from my diet! I RECOMMEND THAT TO EVERYONE! especially that fu&%er Canola! I am starting to use LLLT again now that my sebum is totally under control, without having used anything for it other than diet, but will reintroduce LLLT gradually. OMG is great in my opinion.

Also on Gaunitz topicals, I have to say they work very well - and he also puts emphasis on detox which ties in with Action Reaction's great work, although personally IV chelation was bad for me (too strong), so I only chelate supplementally eg humifulvate +. Gaunitz is someone who I have met and he has definitely regrown all his hair. VERY impressive. I have not met everyone of our experts but Immortal and OMG, A>R, and Gaunitz I have met, and they all impress me in different and very significant ways. Cudos to them and their pioneering efforts!

Lastly, since moving back to warmer climes (near my picture) the scalp itch has just vanished completely and the crown is thickening again. NB - I had the crown back to 100% once before just by following's CS's advice on calcification, i.e. use K2, K4, K7 and D3 & tocotrienols and it filled right back in. Easy when you think about it, but agani I was eating almost perfectly anyway!

In addition to LLLT I want to increase my use of RIFE, so that together with suplemental chelation I can complete my 100% regrowth in 2012! I think jdp is a truly great man there!

This stuff aint easy that's for sure and requires massive commitment, but if you are prepared to consider what I have done over the last 5 months this fall it will mean you'll have to stand in the ocean in 34 - 40 degree weather, shower in mountain streams in December without a wet suit and dunk your head in all of them, and eat perfect it may just be possible!

There is a lot of other stuff I am now starting to work on, but that's all for now! And when you think about it, what Ive described as my ocean therapy and associated diet, supplement and environmental protocols is nothing more than being in harmony with nature and avoiding pollution...

Happy 2012 everyone!

M

Last edited by Mastery on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 am

cpio wrote:Spending time in the ocean is probably the most effective way of alkalising an overly acidic body. Wish I could do it more often.

My hair is just doing insanely good these days, pretty consistently.

CPIO - congrats man, please tell us your regimen? - and perhaps, how old are you and where are you at in terms of 100% or? - i.e. are you at full head trying to thicken weaker areas, or beginning of recession - or lots gone and hanging in well and rebuidling? Tell us more...

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 am

Misirlou wrote:Mastery
I think you are getting heavily grounded by playing around in the water with your toys ( Razz), meaning your shortage of electrons diminishes thus leading to superior free radical neutralization. At least that is what the theory says cheers

Can you share more about this please? In particular, I mean the shortage of electrons and how to fix it...

I certainly have to agree with you - especially now that I am back in warmer water means I can swim every day several times, often many times - and scalp itch, er what scalp itch - it;s gone 100%, even if eat chessecake, which I did twice in December. I knos its dairy, but it is also saturated fat which is good IMHO. And I just feel better in the ocean, being able to actually swim in it all day. So it fits with your theory...

Please tell us more about electrons as I know Prague spoke about this too, and I've never devoted the time to really understand it. Thanks!

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 am

Mastery, I'm far from any expert but I will try to share what I know.

For some reason, free radicals are overloading our systems and steeling electrons from all over the place, in long-term this leads to tissue degeneration and further on serious health issues. The basic theory says that free electrons from the surface of the earth will enter your body when you get in direct contact with the earth, thus helping to neutralize some of the free radicals by giving them electrons so that they won't "steel" electrons from the tissues in your body, which free radicals otherwise will do.

I'm sure some one else can explain this much better then me, like these guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26HphzJmWKU

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks - and that is most helpful, thank you.

That also helps cement my decision to move back to within swimming distance of my avatar island rather than being in a nearby city, albeit on the beach...

Kind of like grounding etc. - but 24.7 Very Happy
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 pm

If you look at surfing's pro tour, almost all of those guys have a full head of hair -- ironically, with the exception of tour champ, Kelly Slater. Besides him, there don't even seem to be signs of hair loss. And there are some older guys on the tour...not everyone's in their twenties.

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Another encouraging post... - thanks! That's what Gaunitz says too.

Check this out:- CS you may recall you mentioned to me CO poisoning? OK, this evening I had to go to the grocery store, and as my car is awol I had to walk along a 4 lane highway. I felt awful, just terrible.

But when I got back, even though it was dark, I threw myself in the ocean and the feeling lifted immediately... my thinking is this is not the CO but electro magnetic pollution from the cars and traffic that somehow affects the electrons, and the the ocean restored my sitauation immediately.

Any thoughts?

Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Mastery - my hair is prettty good and trying to keep it that way!

Regime is mostly food based since I love to cook with herbs, spices and vegetables, kombu other than that grape seed extract, 7-hmr lignans, neem and aswaghanda, clo.

I hope to drop lemon juice soon since it is inpractical, in favour of sodium bicarbonate.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 am

This thread is very encouraging! Thanks to both of you guys! I'm thinking of doing some Atlantic coast swimming this weekend, but I don't know if it will have the same effects as our ocean here is across from the city. You can see the skyline of the skyscrapers from the beach.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:57 am

Mastery wrote:electro magnetic pollution from the cars and traffic that somehow affects the electrons, and the the ocean restored my sitauation immediately.

Any thoughts?

electromagnetic pollution doesn't come from cars but cellphone towers and wifi networks. From a physical standpoint it takes some energy to rip off an electron....I know that microwaving your food is certainly enough to charge it positive. Food irradiation does the same.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 am

So why is it I always hate being around lots of cars and traffic - just the CO?
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 am

Kelly Slater, 11 time world champion surfer... Bald.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Paradox, I don't think anyone is saying that the ocean is a full cure for MPB, but another tool in the arsenal. I'm not sure about the rest of pro surfers, but as mentioned earlier, supposedly most of them have full heads of hair. Not sure if that's fact or not though. The ocean may be a very useful tool for those with consistent access thpugh. Even just the relief of stress one gets from being at the beach/in the ocean/surfing could have a profound effect for some. However, it seems to be way beyond that. The evidence on grounding and the ocean as a great conductor are enough to get me out in the waves!

Still I believe diet is number one. At least for me. Everything else is ancillary (Not to say ancillary is not important).
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:13 am

Mastery wrote:So why is it I always hate being around lots of cars and traffic - just the CO?
jdp had this klinghardt quote, can't find it now.....metal toxic people go to disneyland, non-toxic go to nature

Metal toxicity: affected patients drawn to the dark/evil. Man made:
artificial environments (prefer Disney land over trip to the ocean), rhythm
without real music
http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/neurotoxin/NeurotoxinProtocol_Jan06.pdf

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

That is marvellous! Thx
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 pm

About the ocean water - I've been thinking about this. I believe it is related to voltage. Animals instinctively, when sick eat certain shrubbery (they seek electrolytes) to raise their voltage. Since we are "electric" beings, healing begins at an area closer to minus 20 millivolts or (–20 mV).

One of the ways to maintain optimal voltage is salt and the associated minerals it contains, such as from sea water.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:09 pm

I spoke to Colgan he also suggests the amount of bio absorbable MSM you get from the crashing waves is off the charts... - smart guy that MC!

CS to answer your point, I think it relates to Mastery's Unified Theory of Medicine (ha!!!) which I'm not ready to expound on yet, but which is akin to your solutions for hairloss. As a small example- Low/No minerals = non alkaline = depletion to buffer = weakend immunity = pathogenic activity/ environmental over run = organ depletion e.g. Thyroid. Other factors interplay, but you get the drift.

Good post CS - if my dog does not eat for a day she cleanses, by puking... Clever doggie.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next