Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question

+6
Directo
helpmyhair1
Biffy
shaftless
CausticSymmetry
Benjamin Button
10 posters

Go down

Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question Empty Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question

Post  Benjamin Button Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:29 am

I am now getting phenomonal results on ecklonia cava.. I've been taking 1600mg a day though, 4 x 400mg, 2 in morning, and 2 in evening.

I am now going to add a topical ecklonia cava mix and up the dosage further, as well as doing a few month blast of all the other supps too.

My question, How much ecklonia cava can I consume daily without dying? or at least not having unwanted side effects?

I will do grams of this stuff if I can get away with it safely...
Benjamin Button
Benjamin Button

Back to top Go down

Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question Empty Re: Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:15 pm

Benjamin Button wrote:
I am now getting phenomonal results on ecklonia cava..  I've been taking 1600mg a day though, 4 x 400mg, 2 in morning, and 2 in evening.

I am now going to add a topical ecklonia cava mix and up the dosage further, as well as doing a few month blast of all the other supps too.

My question, How much ecklonia cava can I consume daily without dying?   or at least not having unwanted side effects?

I will do grams of this stuff if I can get away with it safely...

That's probably about the max dosage.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question Empty Re: Stellar results on ecklonia cava, and a question

Post  shaftless Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:17 pm

What do you mean by phenomenal results? Do you mean hair growth? On what part of the head? Do you have any before and after pics?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Sat May 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Bumping this thread, please report back Benjamin. I am also convinced that higher EC dosage is needed for regrowth.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Fri May 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Benjamin Button, can you share more about the results you achieved with EC?

Also anyone know of a cheap source of good Eklonia Cava? Most seem kind of expensive these days.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Thu May 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Don't you hate it when guys come saying: "wow, I got great results with this or that !", "wow, I see some regrowth since I do this or that !" etc... and then people ask for clear before/after pics, clear explanations and the person just disappears and don't respond anymore.

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri May 25, 2018 3:10 pm

No kidding! I'd like to see what that guy (can't remember his name) who got good results with chaga mushroom looks like now. Up close with a brush cut.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat May 26, 2018 5:52 am

shaftless wrote:No kidding! I'd like to see what that guy (can't remember his name) who got good results with chaga mushroom looks like now. Up close with a brush cut.

Sage maybe?

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sat May 26, 2018 5:56 am

Relax people do have lives you know. Can't run to your ringing of the bell all the time

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat May 26, 2018 6:12 am

Hairbeback wrote:Relax people do have lives you know. Can't run to your ringing of the bell all the time

True, but seriously I found my way and the most important is to stick to a routine.
Natural takes time, and it´s about building new hair from scratch.

Hair from drugs is a side effect, so therefore not a long term solution.
Tincture is a great way to extract the most of herbs as: Chaga, meadowsweet etc...
Lasts for ages.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  blue09 Wed May 30, 2018 11:23 pm

April 1st😂😂 april fools day then

blue09

Back to top Go down

Post  Oker Thu May 31, 2018 8:33 pm

shaftless wrote:No kidding! I'd like to see what that guy (can't remember his name) who got good results with chaga mushroom looks like now. Up close with a brush cut.

I'm also using the Chaga tincture(with added rosemary, raw cocoa and coriander), it's only been a month so I have nothing much to report other than it is making my hair slightly darker.
Oker
Oker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down