Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why?

+7
CausticSymmetry
The Hulk
sanderson
Columbo
iuyyighghghgkh
magic_gro
Growdamnit
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 Empty Re: Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why?

Post  cdto2012 Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:37 pm

I apologize that I am not well studied in this subject. When I think of niacin and using brewers yeast as on oral supplement I remember the red skin heat flush that happens if you take enough of it. It sounds like the niacin/niacinamide is targeting the removal of bad fat/oils or something in the preceding threads.
People are asking about how long to keep a topical solution with niacin applied. I wonder if it be kept on until a red skin flush appears on the scalp ? Obviously this redness is blood flow and a great benefit for circulation, and of course it means that the solution has been absorbed at a quantifiable level. Not sure if it is useful for the goals of the discussed treatment, but I find that cinnamon oil gives and instant red skin flush to aid in circulation also.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why? - Page 3 Empty Re: Caffeine, niacinamide, & aspirin. Why?

Post  The Hulk Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:09 pm

So nobody knows how long any kind of topical needs to sit on skin for a decent absorption?

The Hulk

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3