Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance

4 posters

Go down

What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance Empty What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance

Post  CristianU Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, I'm looking for the healthiest diet. I've seen a lot of stuff, everythings confusing. I've seen people mostly promote vegetables while others say it causes too much estrogen and is bad for men not to eat meat.

To avoid confusion, my goal is to live with good mood (hormones effect this), health (not balding, aging well, fit, satisfied with life - all things effected by hormones mostly).

What is the best diet for men? I'm taking 1 supplement called pregnenolone only because It's not found in any foods and it slows aging/deterioration, anything I should know besides "Don't eat too much, eat veggies"? There has to be some concrete diet/lifestyle everyone can agree on, please share anything you know.

Edit: I specify for men because It's important to care about hormones. At this point I'm almost positive hormones control everything in my life, so I would like to focus only on good hormones.

CristianU

Back to top Go down

What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance Empty Re: What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance

Post  CristianU Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:51 pm

Oh, and I said I want the "perfect" diet but really, I will settle for any healthy diet that does all the things I asked for. I just want to know it once and for all, I've been researching diet for weeks and I'm sick of it.

But hormone health is a priority.

CristianU

Back to top Go down

What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance Empty Re: What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance

Post  SonofOdin Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:29 am

I think about the only thing all of us agree on is to aim to eat as many real foods as possible and avoid processed. Beyond that, there is just so much debate that you really have to turn yourself into your own guinea pig and figure out what diet works best for you. It's not the answer you probably wanted but, what may work great for one person may be anothers poison.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:20 am

What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance Ray-Peat-Food-Choices_zps2c2a55c1

What is the best diet for health/hormonal balance 0sUzaY7

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyad Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:47 pm

My advice would be a whole food mostly plant-based diet with as much organic as possible. Making sure to get plenty of healthy fats and adequate proteïne. Try to eat a rainbow of fruits and vegetables, and a handful of nuts each day. Also very important is drinking enough water, this alone will do wonders for your health.

And let's face it, we will not achieve optimal health without exercising. So adding a good exercise plan is essential. Do both strength training and cardio for best results. A good plan is to do on Monday, Wednesday and Friday strength training (weightlifting or bodyweight exercises), and on Tuesday and Thursday cardio (HIIT is very effective and not time consuming).

Abyad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down