Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
General Health/Diet EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
General Health/Diet EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
General Health/Diet EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
General Health/Diet EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
General Health/Diet EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
General Health/Diet EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
General Health/Diet EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
General Health/Diet EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
General Health/Diet EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

General Health/Diet

Go down

General Health/Diet Empty General Health/Diet

Post  Joey Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am

Over the last few weeks i've been keeping to a simple diet and more or less avoiding anything processed and have to say I feel much better for it. My diet consists of

Oats with either honey or raisins in coconut milk for breakfast every morning
Banana's (the only fruit I eat)
Chicken, Lamb, Salmon, Cod (kept meat to a minimum, around 3 times a week)
Lentils
Omelettes made with 2 eggs with herbs/spices and tomatoes and mushrooms
Brown Rice
Vegetables (mainly carrots, broccoli, leek,sweet potato)
Black and Green tea

That is pretty much it. Not the most exciting of diets, but I have to say I feel much better for it. Trying to change my mindset to that of someone eating to 'survive' rather than that of some looking to indulge. Digestion feels better. Yes I know I will have off days (for example on the weekend had a few slices of pizza and straight away I had a crazy itch on my scalp) but going to try and keep them to minimum.

Also been using Braggs ACV for the last weeks and can definately see some improvements in well being. Seems to clear my skin and make it smooth. I've never really had a problem with sleep, maybe the odd night here and there where I find it difficult to drift off but even that seems to have stopped. Also, i believe it is suppressing my appetite so I don't feel the need to snack, helping me to avoid processed foods which often provide a quick fix. Hairwise, It seems as though im shedding less but I don't know if this is attributed to the ACV or the zix im applying to the scalp. It's funny, my bro tried the ACV but it gives him a headache and so can't take it. Really believe the key to settling on a regime is to learn about your own body. I am now realising, for myself anyway, that no amount of supplements are going to provide 'fixes' unless I am on a diet which is suited to my body.

Joey

Back to top Go down