Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
How to quickly rid of a hacking cough EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How to quickly rid of a hacking cough EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
How to quickly rid of a hacking cough EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
How to quickly rid of a hacking cough EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
How to quickly rid of a hacking cough EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
How to quickly rid of a hacking cough EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
How to quickly rid of a hacking cough EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
How to quickly rid of a hacking cough EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How to quickly rid of a hacking cough EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to quickly rid of a hacking cough

5 posters

Go down

How to quickly rid of a hacking cough Empty How to quickly rid of a hacking cough

Post  Shades Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:51 pm

My lungs have always been susceptible, I had asthma as a child. I've been hanging near friends who smoke alot, and probably copped alot of second hand. In addition I've had a cold recently. I've had a dreadful cough for about 6 days now, and it barely seems to be improving, I feel fine otherwise. How can I get rid of this annoying cough with haste.

I'm taking small amounts of cough medicine, good or bad thing?

Shades

Back to top Go down

How to quickly rid of a hacking cough Empty Re: How to quickly rid of a hacking cough

Post  Zaphod Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:29 pm

iodine, MSM, vitamin C, zinc.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

How to quickly rid of a hacking cough Empty Re: How to quickly rid of a hacking cough

Post  rofl Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 pm

garling diluted Povidone-iodine (betadine) was a secret that some nurses swore by, now betadine has made a throat gargle, so u dont even have to dilute it!
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:09 am

I haven't had a cold or flu for 4 yrs now. I drink an energy drink that has just ginseng in it. Yeah they all have ginseng but if you find one that has ginseng only without caffeine you're better off. Ginseng and caffeine are both stimulants and you really don't need the caffeine. Just the ginseng. Ginseng is an immune system booster and I drink a couple swallows every couple hours. Seemed to have staved off any lung infections so far. I only drink it in the winter when colds are going around. Maybe some ginseng tea will help too. Or try Cold-FX...it also has a ginseng-derived extract in it. But if it's already settled into your lungs it may be harder to get rid of.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  rayl Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Shades wrote:My lungs have always been susceptible, I had asthma as a child. I've been hanging near friends who smoke alot, and probably copped alot of second hand. In addition I've had a cold recently. I've had a dreadful cough for about 6 days now, and it barely seems to be improving, I feel fine otherwise. How can I get rid of this annoying cough with haste.

I'm taking small amounts of cough medicine, good or bad thing?

Sounds like my problem. I just häd a bronchitis and altough the accute phase is over I still can not get rid of persistent cough which usually is the worst during the evening and night time. Decongestants did not help and I also think they are not good to use anyway. Drinking plenty of water, gargling with salt water and steam inhalations should hopefully help. Also I would like to mention that this time even during the accute phase of the ilness I did not develop any significant fever, the highest was 37,2 . Does it mean that my own immune system is weak or are all those supplements- b, c, kelp, d- actually suppressing it. Blood crp was under 0,5 three days ago.

rayl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down