Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
"Perfect Hair Health EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
"Perfect Hair Health EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
"Perfect Hair Health EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
"Perfect Hair Health EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
"Perfect Hair Health EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
"Perfect Hair Health EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
"Perfect Hair Health EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
"Perfect Hair Health EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
"Perfect Hair Health EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"Perfect Hair Health

+17
roro.
ElmoSuper8
hiilikeyourbeard
Odysseus
Complexx
Delphine
qzack97
DeadlyDevice
AS54
nidhogge
propecianow
champ
radiance
rob PHH
stresssucks
Hairy Potter
MilBA
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Perfect Hair Health Empty "Perfect Hair Health

Post  MilBA Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 am

I saw this website advertised on Free The Animal blog the other day. It just looks like a video demonstration of a scalp message along with an ebook containing info that has probably been covered here before. Anyone buy this? Was considering just paying $1 to see what its about, and if it works sending the guy some more cash.

perfecthairhealth.com

MilBA

Back to top Go down

"Perfect Hair Health Empty Re: "Perfect Hair Health

Post  Hairy Potter Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm

MilBA wrote:I saw this website advertised on Free The Animal blog the other day. It just looks like a video demonstration of a scalp message along with an ebook containing info that has probably been covered here before. Anyone buy this? Was considering just paying $1 to see what its about, and if it works sending the guy some more cash.

perfecthairhealth.com

Well, just from reading through the free portion of his ebook, it's clear that he's a calcification / blood flow proponent, which many of us know already.

Whether or not he can tell us something we don't know about this has yet to be seen. I must say that, as someone who believes in the calcification / blood flow theory myself, I am intrigued. I would pay for the ebook, but he doesn't offer PayPal as an option, and I'm reluctant to enter my card details on some random website.

Essentially, it appears that his thrust is: mystery back causes (?) = calcification = restricted blood flow = DHT = follicle dormancy. I reckon it will probably deal with removing calcification locally (probably with massage) and then look at how to prevent further calcification in the future, which has been discussed quite a lot in the DT thread, as well as in other places.

He makes some bold claims, such as regrowing hair within a year, which sounds a bit much to me, to be honest. Still, I'd be interested to give it a read ...

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:49 pm

So you can buy this book for $5?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:52 pm

stresssucks wrote:So you can buy this book for $5?

You can buy it for $1 dude.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Hairy Potter wrote:
stresssucks wrote:So you can buy this book for $5?

You can buy it for $1 dude.

I'm not quite that cheap lol.

I'll buy this and read it at some point if no one else does.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  rob PHH Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:38 am

Hey guys,

This is my eBook + video. I don't want anybody spending money on something they've already learned here, so let me give you the highlights. The book outlines theories behind the biggest drivers of systemic inflammation, calcification, hormonal imbalances, and other conditions that precipitate hair loss.

The protocol consists of dietary + lifestyle changes along with detumescence therapy, for which I've made a video. The diet is similar to moderate carbohydrate paleo. If you're an avid reader of this forum, you might benefit from seeing my approach to the massages, but might also be aware of some of the dietary recommendations in the book. With that said, there's a chapter on theories behind why the third world typically sees lower incidences of hair loss, which I haven't seen covered on this site.

I chose Gumroad as a payment processor because they have a Pay-What-You-Want option. I don't want to withhold the information from anyone just because they can't afford it, and Paypal would force me to fix pricing. Some people purchase for $1 and I understand that's part of the deal. The refund policy holds for any price.

The book has only been widely available for a couple months, but some people have submitted regrowth pictures. I've been asked not to post them publicly, but do have permission to share privately through email. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

rob PHH

https://perfecthairhealth.com/blog

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Could you post personal regrowth pictures?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  rob PHH Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Hey Stresssucks,

I'll PM you with pictures. I don't have crystal clear 'before' photos since I didn't intend on writing a book about hair loss. Regrowth had always just been a personal goal, and subsequently, I also spent a lot of time working to understand the science behind the topic.

I found an embarrassing picture from two years ago and will happily share it with you. I'll also include an 'after' photo of my vertex from a while back. I'm hesitant to share them widely since they aren't perfect comparisons, but I don't want to leave you hanging since you asked.

If you have any questions about the book (or the research) please feel free to PM me. I'd rather stray from using the public forum to promote a product that isn't CS', since this is his site and I don't feel it's appropriate. But I'm happy to help with questions/clarifications via PM.

Best,
Rob

rob PHH

Back to top Go down

Post  radiance Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Rob could you also send me the pics in a private msg ?

radiance

Back to top Go down

Post  champ Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:08 am

Hello Rob,

I've checked out your ebook, and it is very well written and provided me with lots of motivation to change things up for myself, specifically my diet.

One thing I wanted to ask you. You mention that supplementing with iodine isn't needed, and it's enough to avoid goitrogenic foods. However, this seems to be the opposite advice from places like this forum and the natural health info elsewhere online. I am worried that the foods I consume do not contain enough iodine, so should I still avoid supplementing iodine in your opinion?

Your video demonstration was also quite cool. I'm going to go a lot more consistent on this detumescence therapy. If you can also PM me some before pics that would be cool. Thanks

champ

Back to top Go down

Post  propecianow Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:14 pm

The secret to healthier hair and glowing skin? It's not in your ... Start your day with a healthy breakfast of blueberries and whole grain waffles.

propecianow

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:59 am

^ chemical-laden inorganic blueberries, and gluten-filled genetically modified and processed waffles. Great way to start your day...

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  rob PHH Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 am

I just want to clarify that waffles and blueberries are not a recommendation in the book.

rob PHH

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:10 am

Man, I wish they were. I love waffles.

Im going to see how many copies I can sell of "The Waffle Cure". Anthony S' hard-hitting diet book is tearing down the diet industry, turning everything you know about health on its head. See what your doctors aren't telling you about that seemingly powerless breakfast staple.

You'll wish you'd never heard of pancakes. Waffle you waiting for?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:12 pm

AS54 wrote:Man, I wish they were. I love waffles.

Im going to see how many copies I can sell of "The Waffle Cure". Anthony S' hard-hitting diet book is tearing down the diet industry, turning everything you know about health on its head. See what your doctors aren't telling you about that seemingly powerless breakfast staple.

You'll wish you'd never heard of pancakes. Waffle you waiting for?

Anthony, I'll be the first one to buy a copy :-) I personally would say that a great diet can only help, that's logical, but I don't think I would agree that a bad diet is the cause of MPB. It could well be an exacerbating factor - I could agree with that.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:44 pm

There are way too many people eating all kinds of different diets and still balding, for diet to be a major factor. If it plays a part, it's a small one.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  qzack97 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:22 am

DeadlyDevice wrote:There are way too many people eating all kinds of different diets and still balding, for diet to be a major factor. If it plays a part, it's a small one.

Yes, I would add supplements to that list as well. 99% of so-called hair growth supplements bring no results, and that extends into many of the supplement recommendations being made on this forum.

qzack97

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:39 am

Yep. No proven results of any decent regrowth with any of these methods. Rubbing your hair daily to get 3 new hairs after 10 months...I'll pass. Supplements mostly a waste of money as well (unless they make you healthier in some other way). I tried like 20 different supplements for various other problems that I had and only 1 is actually doing anything, the rest were a complete waste of money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZt60O-eXmw

That is the best regrowth I've ever seen from anything, and that guy is basically turning himself into a woman. So you can get your hair back, all you need to do is cut your balls off and take transgender pills, and it's sorted. afro 

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:58 am

Hairy Potter wrote:
Anthony, I'll be the first one to buy a copy :-) I personally would say that a great diet can only help, that's logical, but I don't think I would agree that a bad diet is the cause of MPB. It could well be an exacerbating factor - I could agree with that.

Thanks Potter. I'm doing pretty good with one closed sale haha. But I don't really have much of a book right now. I'm having trouble getting past chapter one: eat waffles.  Very Happy 
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:58 pm

My son is 32. His hair was thinning, but since he started having a big bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, to which he adds generous
amounts of nuts (variously: macadamias, walnuts, cashews), lots of blackstrap molasses (whew, he really pours it on!), raw wheat germ, and prunes or raisins, his hair has thickened
quite a bit. He also eats a lot of raw organic carrots and snacks on fresh fruit. He doesn't take any supplements at this time. Oh, and he stopped drinking
alcohol. If you get healthier overall your hair will reflect that, so yes, diet does have a lot to do with hair.

Something I'm taking which I think is helping my hair, is plain gelatin powder. It works both internally and topically. You can add gelatin to shampoo f.e. Hair looks and feels thicker.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:25 am

AS54 wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

Thanks Potter. I'm doing pretty good with one closed sale haha. But I don't really have much of a book right now. I'm having trouble getting past chapter one: eat waffles.  Very Happy 

Smile 

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:52 am

[quote="DeadlyDevice"]Yep. No proven results of any decent regrowth with any of these methods. Rubbing your hair daily to get 3 new hairs after 10 months...I'll pass. Supplements mostly a waste of money as well (unless they make you healthier in some other way). I tried like 20 different supplements for various other problems that I had and only 1 is actually doing anything, the rest were a complete waste of money.

That is the best regrowth I've ever seen from anything, and that guy is basically turning himself into a woman. So you can get your hair back, all you need to do is cut your balls off and take transgender pills, and it's sorted. afro [/quote

You hate your life. I'm regrowing lots of hair and so are other guys... Hair regrowth is a slow process, and until you understand that, you will still be miserable...
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:02 am

DeadlyDevice wrote:Yep. No proven results of any decent regrowth with any of these methods. Rubbing your hair daily to get 3 new hairs after 10 months...I'll pass. Supplements mostly a waste of money as well (unless they make you healthier in some other way). I tried like 20 different supplements for various other problems that I had and only 1 is actually doing anything, the rest were a complete waste of money.

That is the best regrowth I've ever seen from anything, and that guy is basically turning himself into a woman. So you can get your hair back, all you need to do is cut your balls off and take transgender pills, and it's sorted. afro 

Oh and idk where you've got the 3 hair part from because most people have been experiencing much more new coverage than that.... You're just a negative nancy, that's the real problem. I respect guys that are already bald/balding severely and are at peace with it, but you? You're just a guy that knows close to nothing about hair loss and just wants fast, easy results from a magic little pill and thats just not gonna happen... When everyone on the detumescsnce therapy thread obtains a full head of hair, you will feel that one realllll badddddd.... Lol give us two more years man.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:46 am

Complexx wrote:[You're just a guy that knows close to nothing about hair loss and just wants fast, easy results from a magic little pill and thats just not gonna happen... When everyone on the detumescsnce therapy thread obtains a full head of hair, you will feel that one realllll badddddd.... Lol give us two more years man.

A: What do you "know" about hair loss? Are you an immunologist? What professional training have had that you've kept hidden from us?

B: Anecdotal evidence is worse than no evidence at all. (Leads to false hope).

C: Don't you tout the violet ray gun wand theory?

D: How could you possibly assume to know what Deadly Device knows about hair loss? Did you send him a quiz?

E: What happens in two years if NO ONE grows more than a few sparse hairs? Would it have worth this post?

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:20 pm

Odysseus wrote:
Complexx wrote:[You're just a guy that knows close to nothing about hair loss and just wants fast, easy results from a magic little pill and thats just not gonna happen... When everyone on the detumescsnce therapy thread obtains a full head of hair, you will feel that one realllll badddddd.... Lol give us two more years man.

A: What do you "know" about hair loss? Are you an immunologist? What professional training have had that you've kept hidden from us?

B: Anecdotal evidence is worse than no evidence at all. (Leads to false hope).

C: Don't you tout the violet ray gun wand theory?

D: How could you possibly assume to know what Deadly Device knows about hair loss? Did you send him a quiz?

E: What happens in two years if NO ONE grows more than a few sparse hairs? Would it have worth this post?

implying few sparse hairs

i've filled in my crown almost completely from a softball sized bald spot and my island in the font has actually fanned out and i'm regrowing my entire hairline. i don't think you really know what you're talking about.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next