Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
"Perfect Hair Health - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
"Perfect Hair Health - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
"Perfect Hair Health - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
"Perfect Hair Health - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
"Perfect Hair Health - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
"Perfect Hair Health - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
"Perfect Hair Health - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
"Perfect Hair Health - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
"Perfect Hair Health - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"Perfect Hair Health

+17
roro.
ElmoSuper8
hiilikeyourbeard
Odysseus
Complexx
Delphine
qzack97
DeadlyDevice
AS54
nidhogge
propecianow
champ
radiance
rob PHH
stresssucks
Hairy Potter
MilBA
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Perfect Hair Health - Page 2 Empty Re: "Perfect Hair Health

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Complexx wrote:
DeadlyDevice wrote:Yep. No proven results of any decent regrowth with any of these methods. Rubbing your hair daily to get 3 new hairs after 10 months...I'll pass. Supplements mostly a waste of money as well (unless they make you healthier in some other way). I tried like 20 different supplements for various other problems that I had and only 1 is actually doing anything, the rest were a complete waste of money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZt60O-eXmw

That is the best regrowth I've ever seen from anything, and that guy is basically turning himself into a woman. So you can get your hair back, all you need to do is cut your balls off and take transgender pills, and it's sorted. afro 

Oh and idk where you've got the 3 hair part from because most people have been experiencing much more new coverage than that.... You're just a negative nancy, that's the real problem. I respect guys that are already bald/balding severely and are at peace with it, but you? You're just a guy that knows close to nothing about hair loss and just wants fast, easy results from a magic little pill and thats just not gonna happen... When everyone on the detumescsnce therapy thread obtains a full head of hair, you will feel that one realllll badddddd.... Lol give us two more years man.

this. i will be nw0 in 2 years no doubt in my mind. from a hard nw3/nw4
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Odysseus wrote:
Complexx wrote:[You're just a guy that knows close to nothing about hair loss and just wants fast, easy results from a magic little pill and thats just not gonna happen... When everyone on the detumescsnce therapy thread obtains a full head of hair, you will feel that one realllll badddddd.... Lol give us two more years man.

A: What do you "know" about hair loss? Are you an immunologist? What professional training have had that you've kept hidden from us?

B: Anecdotal evidence is worse than no evidence at all. (Leads to false hope).

C: Don't you tout the violet ray gun wand theory?

D: How could you possibly assume to know what Deadly Device knows about hair loss? Did you send him a quiz?

E: What happens in two years if NO ONE grows more than a few sparse hairs? Would it have worth this post?

A: I know enough to have stopped my hair loss and undergo the process(es) of growing my hair back. I never said I knew it all and I never said you said that either. But if you're implying that, there is my answer.

B: That's your opinion. I've seen convincing results on myself and on honest members who have 1)Reported little-no success on other previous "hair loss treatments" and 2) When they hit previous plateaus with them. The photographic evidence I've witnessed is now irrefutable

C: No, but IME it works. Idgaf about it lacking evidence either... Just because the evidence is lacking doesn't mean it doesn't work. Scientists were "so sure" that atoms were made up of %99.99 (etc.) empty space before didn't they? Wasn't the world considered flat at one point as well?

D: Along with what he has said on this forum, I've already had a conversation with him before and I'm basing my opinion on that. It's my opinion and you can't correct me on that.

E: Terminal hairs have been grown on myself and others already. I've also stopped loosing hair as well. I personally have already beaten hair loss and everything is uphill from here on out.

Now why are you so concerned in me and my opinions? Lol... Go cite a quackwatch link somewhere bro.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:07 am

No, I'd rather cite anecdotal statements colored by magical thinking. Much more entertaining. To hell with the facts (cause there aren't any).

Confirmation bias is a powerful factor which must be taken into account.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:09 am

Complexx wrote:

Oh and idk where you've got the 3 hair part from because most people have been experiencing much more new coverage than that.... You're just a negative nancy, that's the real problem. I respect guys that are already bald/balding severely and are at peace with it, but you? You're just a guy that knows close to nothing about hair loss and just wants fast, easy results from a magic little pill and thats just not gonna happen... When everyone on the detumescsnce therapy thread obtains a full head of hair, you will feel that one realllll badddddd.... Lol give us two more years man.

Good luck with that.

OK and now a serious question - let's say you do regrow all your hair back, are you going to do this for the rest of your life? Rub your head for half an hour every day? What if it stops working, then what?

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:53 am

DeadlyDevice wrote:
Complexx wrote:

Good luck with that.

OK and now a serious question - let's say you do regrow all your hair back, are you going to do this for the rest of your life? Rub your head for half an hour every day? What if it stops working, then what?

No, when my scalp is loose I won't have to pinch my head anymore, I will just have to massage the front/sides about twice a week and make sure that I maintain a loose scalp so this won't happen again. I'm sure maintaining optimal posture would help with this as well.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:25 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Odysseus wrote:
Complexx wrote:[You're just a guy that knows close to nothing about hair loss and just wants fast, easy results from a magic little pill and thats just not gonna happen... When everyone on the detumescsnce therapy thread obtains a full head of hair, you will feel that one realllll badddddd.... Lol give us two more years man.

A: What do you "know" about hair loss? Are you an immunologist? What professional training have had that you've kept hidden from us?

B: Anecdotal evidence is worse than no evidence at all. (Leads to false hope).

C: Don't you tout the violet ray gun wand theory?

D: How could you possibly assume to know what Deadly Device knows about hair loss? Did you send him a quiz?

E: What happens in two years if NO ONE grows more than a few sparse hairs? Would it have worth this post?

implying few sparse hairs

i've filled in my crown almost completely from a softball sized bald spot and my island in the font has actually fanned out and i'm regrowing my entire hairline. i don't think you really know what you're talking about.

Hi hiilikeyourbeard, that's impressive progress, congrats! Very Happy  How long have you been doing the DT?
Cheers

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  roro. Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Can someone pleeeease send me the ebook and video? I've been waiting months for Rob to make it available but he still hasn't - will purchase when the book is available to download again!

roro.

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:32 am

Rob has lost props. How can you come forward and say "I have something that can help you with your hair loss" and then suddenly remove the said product after getting a number of people's hopes up? I understand that he was getting overwhelmed with all the e-mails but there are a lot of people who he got their hopes up only to completely ignore later on. Not cool.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  ozash Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:54 pm

Hi everyone. You just need to do a two handed pinch. It should feel tender, but not to the point of pain, or actual harm. Do it all over your bald area for 15 minutes in morning and 15 minutes at night. After approximately 6 weeks you will get cradle cap. I have just finished picking off this substance. Babies get this cradle cap, then hair follows. Some of these flakes were as big as corn flakes, it was weird, but felt good peeling it off. Now there is this other fellow that said it happened to him it means you're on the right track. You'll find these blogs if u look hard enough

ozash

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:00 pm

ozash wrote:Hi everyone. You just need to do a two handed pinch. It should feel tender, but not to the point of pain, or actual harm. Do it all over your bald area for 15 minutes in morning and 15 minutes at night. After approximately 6 weeks you will get cradle cap. I have just finished picking off this substance. Babies get this cradle cap, then hair follows. Some of these flakes were as big as corn flakes, it was weird, but felt good peeling it off.  Now there is this other fellow that said it happened to him it means you're on the right track. You'll find these blogs if  u look hard enough

Dude, you have to give more details! We are starving over here. Show me how this message is done!
please. :-)

hotshot

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:16 am

Might as well tie the threads together, never know how things get shuffled in the future. There are DT techniques, massage videos, other links, and research. Some of us do not pinch to prevent wrinkles. There are photos to check out also.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2