Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge

+16
rofl
JDawg
Odysseus
BelieveInIt
bananasinpajamas
Complexx
hairyshowers
despacio
TNT
CaptainGiggles
hiilikeyourbeard
Growdamnit
Hairy Potter
TM1026
gbp2000
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge

Post  JamesDean Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:16 am

Hey guys,

I'm back with a short question. I'm asking it here cause it appears that many people actually achieve regrowth by doing this method.
So, when you're talking about regrowth, does it imply that you also actually stop any shedding ? Because it appears to me that you can achieve regrowth at some places on your scalp but still loosing some on another.
Do you actually see nearly no hair on your pillow or in the shower ?
Because if I could achieve this, even without having regrowth, I would be so happy !
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Detumesance Therapy And Scalp Ridge

Post  Hairy Potter Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:43 am

JamesDean wrote:Hey guys,

I'm back with a short question. I'm asking it here cause it appears that many people actually achieve regrowth by doing this method.
So, when you're talking about regrowth, does it imply that you also actually stop any shedding ? Because it appears to me that you can achieve regrowth at some places on your scalp but still loosing some on another.
Because if I could achieve this, even without having regrowth, I would be so happy !

I'd say yes, definitely. You must remember that shedding, in and of itself, is not really bad, we are shedding hair all the time - it's when the shed hair is not replaced that there's a problem.

If DT can cause dormant follicles to click back into the growth phase (even after 10+ years - there goes the 30 month window theory IMHO ...), then I'd say it can put a stop to 'unhealthy' shedding. That's my opinion.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:34 am

Hairy Potter wrote:

I'd say yes, definitely. You must remember that shedding, in and of itself, is not really bad, we are shedding hair all the time - it's when the shed hair is not replaced that there's a problem.

If DT can cause dormant follicles to click back into the growth phase (even after 10+ years - there goes the 30 month window theory IMHO ...), then I'd say it can put a stop to 'unhealthy' shedding. That's my opinion.
Thanks Hairy Potter for your answer ! I understand what you mean but there is a real difference between what I was shedding before (I couldn't even see some hair falling) and what I'm shedding now. And what I want to achieve is actually come back to this initial phase, regrowth or not.
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:35 am

Hairy Potter wrote:

You couldn't have said it better, Hairy.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:39 am

JamesDean wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

Thanks Hairy Potter for your answer ! I understand what you mean but there is a real difference between what I was shedding before (I couldn't even see some hair falling) and what I'm shedding now. And what I want to achieve is actually come back to this initial phase, regrowth or not.

Hi JD, what do you mean by this... "And what I want to achieve is actually come back to this initial phase, regrowth or not."
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:48 am

Complexx wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

Hi JD, what do you mean by this... "And what I want to achieve is actually come back to this initial phase, regrowth or not."

Hey Complexx, thanks for the help ! I mean that before I couldn't even notice a hair on my pillow or in the shower, is that achievable with detumescence ? I try to understand if when people talk about regrowth that also implies that they are not shedding anymore in other parts of their scalp Smile
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:58 am

gbp2000 wrote:
For anyone having success with detumesance therapy - have you felt the cone ridge that the paper speaks of. Supposedly it gets larger as hairloss gets worse, and reduces as regrowth occurs?

I don't know what it is but it is not a ridge, it is not part of the skull bone itself - it is a layer between the skin and the bone
and is probably some kind of congestion/inflammation.

I have two, left and right - squeezing it shows that it is kind of soft but yet firm, it cools down when taking a lot of MSM,
one smaller point existed and now that is gone down completely (and regrowth is occuring).

Going through protocols that reduce systemic inflammation seems to help, killing off Candida overgrowth has had the
most effect, the burning and itching has reduced after liver cleansing.

Massage has also helped, it always feel better after massage and feels worse during detox.

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:38 am

Complexx wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

You couldn't have said it better, Hairy.

Thanks bro :-)

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:57 am

egodust wrote:
gbp2000 wrote:
For anyone having success with detumesance therapy - have you felt the cone ridge that the paper speaks of. Supposedly it gets larger as hairloss gets worse, and reduces as regrowth occurs?

I don't know what it is but it is not a ridge, it is not part of the skull bone itself - it is a layer between the skin and the bone

I have two, left and right - squeezing it shows that it is kind of soft but yet firm, it cools down when taking a lot of MSM,
one smaller point existed and now that is gone down completely (and regrowth is occuring).

Going through protocols that reduce systemic inflammation seems to help, killing off Candida overgrowth has had the

Massage has also helped, it always feel better after massage and feels worse during detox.

Egodust, I think I know what you mean, but I also think there is a bony ridge. Like before, my scalp itself felt tough in certain areas (almost as if there were callouses in those areas, kinda like on the heel of your foot, the skin felt thicker somehow - that's the closest I can come to explaining it).

That's gone now and my scalp seems to be more or less uniform in thickness, but I can very definitely feel a ridge down the middle of my skull, and some bumps at the back which feel hard as bone. I've been pressing those for months now and there has been no sign of them going anywhere.

I actually have no idea whether these are just part of my skull bone or not, but if not, they are as hard as bone and I don't think they're going anywhere.

On a lighter note, I was in a meeting tonight and one of the guys there was slick bald (probably in his 70's). You could see the skin on his head was really tight and thin and his ridge looked like the dorsal fin on a shark! OK, not quite, but it was VERY noticeable.

That's one of the drawbacks of being on this forum - you find yourself surreptitiously examining other bald guys heads. That cant be healthy ... can it???

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:08 am

Hairy Potter wrote:
Egodust, I think I know what you mean, but I also think there is a bony ridge. Like before, my scalp itself felt tough in certain areas (almost as if there were callouses in those areas, kinda like on the heel of your foot, the skin felt thicker somehow - that's the closest I can come to explaining it).

That's gone now and my scalp seems to be more or less uniform in thickness, but I can very definitely feel a ridge down the middle of my skull, and some bumps at the back which feel hard as bone. I've been pressing those for months now and there has been no sign of them going anywhere.

I actually have no idea whether these are just part of my skull bone or not, but if not, they are as hard as bone and I don't think they're going anywhere.

Yes it is hard to explain and I didn't have that problem until mid 2013 and so it is certainly related to hair loss and scalp
inflammation and massage seems to help it.

It might be the case that the bone is now more exposed because the BAT (brown adipose tissue) has been burnt off by
free testos when it converted to DHT? but that doesn't explain why so many guys with advanced MBP seem to have weird
scalp shapes.

Hairy Potter wrote:
On a lighter note, I was in a meeting tonight and one of the guys there was slick bald (probably in his 70's). You could see the skin on his head was really tight and thin and his ridge looked like the dorsal fin on a shark! OK, not quite, but it was VERY noticeable.

That's one of the drawbacks of being on this forum - you find yourself surreptitiously examining other bald guys heads. That cant be healthy ... can it???

I do the same thing, just like to study what is going on Smile

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:15 am

Hairy Potter wrote:
egodust wrote:
gbp2000 wrote:

I don't even see why extra bone would grow on a mans scalp as a result of having MPB.... Maybe those bumps/ridges have been there since before you went bald OR maybe it's because your scalp is still tight/thin and you have to wait some time before it thickens up some more? Has your scalp gotten any thicker since doing detumescence therapy? I recall you saying you keep seeing more and more regrowh, so my guess would be that your scalp is nice and loose and already experiencing somewhat of an increase in thickening. Am I on point here?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:18 am

egodust wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

Yes it is hard to explain and I didn't have that problem until mid 2013 and so it is certainly related to hair loss and scalp

It might be the case that the bone is now more exposed because the BAT (brown adipose tissue) has been burnt off by
free testos when it converted to DHT? but that doesn't explain why so many guys with advanced MBP seem to have weird
scalp shapes.

Hairy Potter wrote:

I'd like to try understand this more - when people talk of calcium deposits, or calcification, does that mean that they are in the flesh itself, or on the bone?

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:28 am

Hairy Potter wrote:
I'd like to try understand this more - when people talk of calcium deposits, or calcification, does that mean that they are in the flesh itself, or on the bone?

soft tissue calcification is when parts of the cell have too much calcium build up and not enough of the other minerals, it can
also mean a deposits which is not part of any greater structure.

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:38 am

egodust wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

soft tissue calcification is when parts of the cell have too much calcium build up and not enough of the other minerals, it can

And then what happens to those calcium deposits? Do they stay in the skin or can they form bone-like substance on proper bone?

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:38 am

egodust wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

scalp shapes.

Hairy Potter wrote:

But dude, I see guys with full heads of hair and weird scalp shapes all of the time... (Look at Soulja Boy & r&b singer Miguel) I also see bald guys with perfect round heads that are SLICK BALD. I really think that really advanced cases= lower scalp metabolism which would then mean sebum, dirt, and other debris are more prone to being "trapped" within the scalps tissues.... Ever notice how most people have really greasy scalps after massaging?

I mean, I literally have this "firm area" just above my hair line (where there is still hair long terminal hair) & I can literally yank on those hairs and pull on this firm area with no problem. It used to be smaller before my hair loss became more advanced, just like the study suggested.

Also, please remember that most, if not all of us never even paid attention to the shape of our scalp's before we started loosing hair OR before hearing about this theory.

PS: I'm pretty sure calcified tissue can feel like bone? And maybe this is why MSM helps to eliminate these "hard tissues" on its own? Either that or it's eating up the dead tissue (fibrotic tissue)

BTW, Credit goes out to the person who brought up MSM a couple posts back. I always knew MSM could literally "delete" scar tissue but I never knew about its decalcification properties... Gotta look into that some more for sure.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:44 am

Complexx wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
egodust wrote:
gbp2000 wrote:

I don't even see why extra bone would grow on a mans scalp as a result of having MPB.... Maybe those bumps/ridges have been there since before you went bald OR maybe it's because your scalp is still tight/thin and you have to wait some time before it thickens up some more? Has your scalp gotten any thicker since doing detumescence therapy? I recall you saying you keep seeing more and more regrowh, so my guess would be that your scalp is nice and loose and already experiencing somewhat of an increase in thickening. Am I on point here?

It actually feels thinner in some ways, but *slightly* more spongy in another way. Like, maybe the thickness I was feeling before was because of calcium deposits and now that is gone, it feels thinner. But when I press down on my scalp it feels like there is a little bit more flesh to push down now - there is kind of an indentation left for a short while after pushing down, whereas it wasn't doing that before.

So - thinner but thicker  Very Happy 

It's pretty loose, but I wouldn't say it's loose all the time by any means. It takes much quicker to loosen the scalp up now, that much I know.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:44 am

JamesDean wrote:
Complexx wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

Hey Complexx, thanks for the help ! I mean that before I couldn't even notice a hair on my pillow or in the shower, is that achievable with detumescence ? I try to understand if when people talk about regrowth that also implies that they are not shedding anymore in other parts of their scalp Smile

No problem bro.

I think it's worth noting that SlowMoe (a member of our community) cut his shedding down to a couple of hairs a week when he was active on this forum. He gave a lot of credit to the violet ray, but he also used a "strap" to loosen his scalp.

He also experienced a good amount of regrowth, too.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 am

Hairy Potter wrote:
egodust wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

And then what happens to those calcium deposits? Do they stay in the skin or can they form bone-like substance on proper bone?

If they are near the surface you can scrap them off! if you look at some people doing DT, they report both inflammation bumps
before regrowth and 'grit', that is calcium - calcium can also be removed by your kidneys and/or swear and/or muscle contraction
itself.

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:57 am

Complexx wrote:
But dude, I see guys with full heads of hair and weird scalp shapes all of the time... (Look at Soulja Boy & r&b singer Miguel) I also see bald guys with perfect round heads that are SLICK BALD. I really think that really advanced cases= lower scalp metabolism which would then mean sebum, dirt, and other debris are more prone to being "trapped" within the scalps tissues.... Ever notice how most people have really greasy scalps after massaging?

I mean, I literally have this "firm area" just above my hair line (where there is still hair long terminal hair) & I can literally yank on those hairs and pull on this firm area with no problem. It used to be smaller before my hair loss became more advanced, just like the study suggested.

Also, please remember that most, if not all of us never even paid attention to the shape of our scalp's before we started loosing hair OR before hearing about this theory.

PS: I'm pretty sure calcified tissue can feel like bone? And maybe this is why MSM helps to eliminate these "hard tissues" on its own? Either that or it's eating up the dead tissue (fibrotic tissue)

BTW, Credit goes out to the person who brought up MSM a couple posts back. I always knew MSM could literally "delete" scar tissue but I never knew about its decalcification properties... Gotta look into that some more for sure.

Take my case for example - before the hair loss (a few weeks) I felt a massive DIFFERENCE in my scalp shape and condition,
the back of the head BLOATED and it was PAINFUL and a whole bunch of hair went dormant and I could feel that even though
the hair was still there.

The scalp shape change was 100% related to the hair loss, because the sheer stress was gone, to have hair growing the
whole network of capillaries have to be actively damaged by the immune system, this attracts components that creates
pump.

NO pumps the network up and allows both no DHT creation (because of oxygenation) and good lymph flow, basically the
whole scalp does DT every day for the person with a good head of hair via the immune system + minerals + nitric oxide
and that is why minoxidil works too.

So when the scalp shape changes, it signals that both the immune system has gone pro inflammatory (gut imbalances,
COX-1, COX-2) and the whole thing collapses.

So it isn't just that the scalp shape is weird, but that it has changed - for example look at a young David Beckham, his
forehead is flat and there is no inflammation, now if you look at him at mid 30s you see his frontal skull shape has bloated
up and he has lost the sides of his temples and has thinned.

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 am

egodust wrote:
Complexx wrote:

Take my case for example - before the hair loss (a few weeks) I felt a massive DIFFERENCE in my scalp shape and condition,
the back of the head BLOATED and it was PAINFUL and a whole bunch of hair went dormant and I could feel that even though

The scalp shape change was 100% related to the hair loss, because the sheer stress was gone, to have hair growing the
whole network of capillaries have to be actively damaged by the immune system, this attracts components that creates
pump.

NO pumps the network up and allows both no DHT creation (because of oxygenation) and good lymph flow, basically the
whole scalp does DT every day for the person with a good head of hair via the immune system + minerals + nitric oxide

So when the scalp shape changes, it signals that both the immune system has gone pro inflammatory (gut imbalances,

So it isn't just that the scalp shape is weird, but that it has changed - for example look at a young David Beckham, his
forehead is flat and there is no inflammation, now if you look at him at mid 30s you see his frontal skull shape has bloated

Very interesting! I felt that pain in a big way too before my hair started falling out. I remember asking friends if their hair was sore when they pulled at it and they just looked at me like I was crazy.

So after the immune system has gone pro-inflammatory, how do we balance it again? Would you say the tight skin thing is a result of an immune system that is imbalanced?

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:22 am

Hairy Potter wrote:
Very interesting! I felt that pain in a big way too before my hair started falling out. I remember asking friends if their hair was sore when they pulled at it and they just looked at me like I was crazy.

So after the immune system has gone pro-inflammatory, how do we balance it again? Would you say the tight skin thing is a result of an immune system that is imbalanced?

Yes - tight skin is a classic sign of calcium dominance in the same way it is for muscle, women actually used to
bath in milk to tighten their skin.

DT works
whole body massages work (moving lymph flow)
dry brushing works
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response ... will activate the tiny muscles in your hair
to use up calcium

IH's protocols handle most of it:

Vitamin C will create NO and reduce inflammation
Kefir/Probiotics will reduce LPS
COX-1, COX-2 can be inhibited via krill oil, cod liver oil, turmeric
Omega6/3 ratio can be handled by krill oil, cod liver oil, flax
anachronic acid metabolism (used by COX to create pro inflammation cytokines) has to be reduced by diet and by
exercise (so its used for muscle building)
lowering 5AR (Iodine, Zinc) will lower DHT production
SHBG (Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Soy Isos) will bind to DHT

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:56 am

egodust wrote:
Complexx wrote:

pump.

Interesting... I've seen Xenon say that his forehead or something got bigger at one point, then went back to normal. I'm just glad there is a solution to all of this.

Btw, I'm pretty sure David's forehead only looks more "bloated" only because of his recession.... It looks pretty much the same both before and after his temples thinned out on him.... Only difference I can catch is his face looks "less framed" as a result of recession. He always had that high forehead to begin with & receded temples never looks good on those types of foreheads unless you're a Spanish actor that works for Univision LOL. J/p
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:54 pm

egodust wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

Yes - tight skin is a classic sign of calcium dominance in the same way it is for muscle, women actually used to
bath in milk to tighten their skin.

DT works
whole body massages work (moving lymph flow)
dry brushing works
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response ... will activate the tiny muscles in your hair
to use up calcium

IH's protocols handle most of it:

Vitamin C will create NO and reduce inflammation
Kefir/Probiotics will reduce LPS
COX-1, COX-2 can be inhibited via krill oil, cod liver oil, turmeric
Omega6/3 ratio can be handled by krill oil, cod liver oil, flax
anachronic acid metabolism (used by COX to create pro inflammation cytokines) has to be reduced by diet and by
exercise (so its used for muscle building)
lowering 5AR (Iodine, Zinc) will lower DHT production
SHBG (Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Soy Isos) will bind to DHT

Thanks for this Egodust - so, I'm interested to know whether you are a proponent of the tight scalp theory, i.e. that baldness is caused by a tight scalp?

It looks like you are saying calcium dominance, as you say, is the cause of a tight scalp, which is the cause of atrophying capillary networks and bloodflow in the scalp, which is the cause of DHT buildup in the scalp, which causes baldness. Am I correct?

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Hairy Potter wrote:
Thanks for this Egodust - so, I'm interested to know whether you are a proponent of the tight scalp theory, i.e. that baldness is caused by a tight scalp?

It looks like you are saying calcium dominance, as you say, is the cause of a tight scalp, which is the cause of atrophying capillary networks and bloodflow in the scalp, which is the cause of DHT buildup in the scalp, which causes baldness. Am I correct?

There is no build up of DHT - the DHT in the scalp that is produced is by conversion because 5ar activity is
possible due to LOW oxygen levels

DHT and calcium are linked, where DHT is present then calcium will follow, this is NOT a bad thing by itself!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19701831

Dihydrotestosterone treatment increased L-type calcium current density by the upregulation of Ca(V)1.2 in human ventricular myocytes. These data provide a possible explanation for dihydrotestosterone effects on the cardiovascular system in androgenic steroid abuse

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2492887

Castrated control animals maintained for 11 days after implantation of bone matrix showed significantly lower calcium levels in the induced implant than was observed earlier in the unoperated controls

So of course the muscle is tight, there is too much calcium, there HAS to be, because there is too much DHT
and that is due to level of minerals and systemic inflammation.

1) CRP levels are high due to low vitamin C ... vitamin C stops the uptake of calcium too
2) DHT is too high due to poor mineral balances (esp Zinc)
3) NO levels are low due to poor vitamin C status, higher blood pressure, etc
4) Vitamin D is low

But when you do DT, you change the calcium status and the oxygen status and hence lower DHT, studies have
shown that just applying a placebo topical will reduce DHT levels in the scalp by 13%!

So now consider that heavy massage will get rid of calcium and DHT (due to better oxygenation) and you can see
why regrowth is possible for many guys.

If you look at the body of research on MBP, you'll see:

1) minerals are implicated
2) hormones are implicated
3) immune system is implicated

So getting rid of the tightness is one thing, getting rid of the reason the tightness is created is another problem.

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:15 pm

egodust wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:

There is no build up of DHT - the DHT in the scalp that is produced is by conversion because 5ar activity is
possible due to LOW oxygen levels

DHT and calcium are linked, where DHT is present then calcium will follow, this is NOT a bad thing by itself!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19701831

Dihydrotestosterone treatment increased L-type calcium current density by the upregulation of Ca(V)1.2 in human ventricular myocytes. These data provide a possible explanation for dihydrotestosterone effects on the cardiovascular system in androgenic steroid abuse

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2492887

Castrated control animals maintained for 11 days after implantation of bone matrix showed significantly lower calcium levels in the induced implant than was observed earlier in the unoperated controls

So of course the muscle is tight, there is too much calcium, there HAS to be, because there is too much DHT
and that is due to level of minerals and systemic inflammation.

1) CRP levels are high due to low vitamin C ... vitamin C stops the uptake of calcium too
2) DHT is too high due to poor mineral balances (esp Zinc)
3) NO levels are low due to poor vitamin C status, higher blood pressure, etc
4) Vitamin D is low

But when you do DT, you change the calcium status and the oxygen status and hence lower DHT, studies have
shown that just applying a placebo topical will reduce DHT levels in the scalp by 13%!

So now consider that heavy massage will get rid of calcium and DHT (due to better oxygenation) and you can see
why regrowth is possible for many guys.

If you look at the body of research on MBP, you'll see:

1) minerals are implicated
2) hormones are implicated
3) immune system is implicated

So getting rid of the tightness is one thing, getting rid of the reason the tightness is created is another problem.

Great answer - thank you! One more question: In your opinion, what are the chances that very small vellus hairs can become terminal again, once O2 levels are at least elevated (if not completely restored), by DT.

What I mean is, it looks like it is possible for vellus to become terminal again, because we've seen that happening with Drex's sides, but one would need to keep on doing DT until the systemic problem is rectified surely, whereas, the DT study seems to think that 10 months is enough. Personally, I don't see how that is possible?

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next