Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it?

2 posters

Go down

Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? Empty Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it?

Post  gbp2000 Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:04 am

I've seen some people have this before, maybe we all do, but when I raise my eyebrows, a ridge forms between my forehead and scalp. I'm assuming it is scalp above the ridge. The shape is very odd and distinctive - a curved line that follows what would be my hairline (although it seems too low) but in the centre there is a curved dip.

I've tried to show it below:

-----\ /------
------

What is this ridge line? Why is there a circular part in the center that is lower?

Any ideas?

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? Empty Re: Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it?

Post  gbp2000 Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:26 am

Well, I've done a little research and its the Galea. Looking at photos, the difference between the two is far stronger with me.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it? Empty Re: Tired of the ridge that appears between scalp and forehead - what is it?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Something to do with calcification I believe. Even non balders have it. Trust me man, I have like one center ridge and two on the sides of my entire forehead. It's really boney looking but isn't as noticeable as you may think.

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Whatever it is, it is annoying. Is the hairline supposed to start at this ridge - it seems a little low to me...

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  DBAL Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:00 pm

i believe that this is where you juvenile hairline was, and everyone recedes half an inch or so, even non balders, when the mature hairline appears.

DBAL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down