Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CausticSymmetry on Fructose - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 8:49 am by CausticSymmetry

» Removing contaminants from water
CausticSymmetry on Fructose - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 7:01 am by CausticSymmetry

» Qwackcine horror show
CausticSymmetry on Fructose - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 1:27 am by shaftless

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CausticSymmetry on Fructose - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 1:16 am by shaftless

» Association between androgenetic alopecia and periodontitis
CausticSymmetry on Fructose - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 6:51 am by CausticSymmetry

» Androgen Receptor-Mediated Paracrine Signaling Induces Regression of Blood Vessels in the Dermal Papilla in Androgenetic Alopecia
CausticSymmetry on Fructose - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 5:17 pm by Atlas

» Whats the deal with colloidal silver?
CausticSymmetry on Fructose - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 2:33 am by CausticSymmetry

» Aged polystyrene microplastics exacerbate alopecia associated with tight junction injuries and apoptosis via oxidative stress pathway in skin
CausticSymmetry on Fructose - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 7:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» The AR/miR-221/IGF-1 pathway mediates the pathogenesis of androgenetic alopecia
CausticSymmetry on Fructose - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 6:53 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CausticSymmetry on Fructose

+8
missymoo
chubbfrank
iuyyighghghgkh
Biffy
Balthier
AS54
CausticSymmetry
NYJets
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CausticSymmetry on Fructose - Page 2 Empty Re: CausticSymmetry on Fructose

Post  NYJets Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:03 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
NYJets wrote:I notice more energy and less mood swings when drinking orange juice and an improved sense of well being(although slight-it is there and helpful).

Some decent health sites and even doctors (Mercola being one) think fructose is very bad. I feel there is more to the story can you share your views on this CS?

mercola ?

the "live on salmon and kale "  mercola ?

sell you the rancid oil, inflammatory whey protein and saw palmetto mercola ?

the eat less, burn fat, mercola ?

he talks crap, let's be honest. and dare I mention a certain something about him ? I had better not.
total windbag.

Let's stay on topic Iuyy. Thanks.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:04 pm

bogv51 wrote:Im consuming about 400g of sugars a day, honestly, I feel better than ever! Before peat, I didn't eat any sugar at all. My fasting blood sugar went from 106 to 90, last time I check. I drink a gallon of organic oj a day, im addicted to it, pretty much.

Nice. I've been squeezing and filtering but it's a PITA. Do you get your OJ from Trader Joes?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:16 pm

missymoo wrote:Would like to get some opinions on this study: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/11/071109171610.htm

I wouldn't mind hearing CS's thoughts.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:55 pm

NYJets wrote:
bogv51 wrote:Im consuming about 400g of sugars a day, honestly, I feel better than ever! Before peat, I didn't eat any sugar at all. My fasting blood sugar went from 106 to 90, last time I check. I drink a gallon of organic oj a day, im addicted to it, pretty much.

Nice. I've been squeezing and filtering but it's a PITA. Do you get your OJ from Trader Joes?

no, trader joe is way too expensive. I get mine from costco, the kirkland orangic brand, 8 bux for a gallon of oj, not bad.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:18 pm

NYJets wrote:I notice more energy and less mood swings when drinking orange juice and an improved sense of well being(although slight-it is there and helpful).

Some decent health sites and even doctors (Mercola being one) think fructose is very bad. I feel there is more to the story can you share your views on this CS?

Orange Juice lowers body lactic acid levels too (High lactic acid levels with sodium are linked to anxiety/panic) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3186860 and will give your adrenal gland a break from supporting glucose levels which cause adrenaline spikes.

Your probably lowering lactic acid levels, alkalizing the body with the needed minerals, OJ is full of potassium and mag + supporting your adrenal glands = calm.

For the last 3 weeks I have been drinking 1.5L OJ lowered my meat intake and mostly eat organ meats one/twice a week. My panic attacks and anxiety are close to nill. While on the Paleo low carb diet my anxiety was at 100% each morning with nicely added panic attacks through out the day.

Ray Peat on the thyroid and adrenal glands is pretty spot on, don't support his full diet, I recommend 80-10-10 without the nuts (pufa) + organ meats. e.g no dairy.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2