Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Candida youtube video EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Candida youtube video EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Candida youtube video EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Candida youtube video EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Candida youtube video EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Candida youtube video EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Candida youtube video EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Candida youtube video EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Candida youtube video EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Candida youtube video

2 posters

Go down

Candida youtube video Empty Candida youtube video

Post  RobHealthMan Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 pm

hi CS and others..

opinions please? this guy talks about candida myths and truth. he says its not about getting rid of candida, but instead controlling it. He also says there is no way to get rid of candida. its impossible.

Please any experts watch this video and would love to hear feedback...thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta28jJ9e_Uc&sns=fb

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Candida youtube video Empty Re: Candida youtube video

Post  AS54 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:41 am

I agree with a lot of what he's saying. The one point I'd like to make is that an overgrowth of yeasts doesn''t only pertain to the state when they are being starved and go hyphal. Populations of yeasts and other bacteria can have population overgrowths in the gut from over-consumption of sugars. So there is a line we can draw at the upper ranges of intake too. But yeah, I definitely don't agree with this very low carb or zero carb strategy for controlling candida. If you connect this to the masterjohn's video I posted earlier this week, improper blood sugar maintenance is probably the reason for candida overgrowth (in both the sense of its number and its penetrating the gut barrier). The glucose is leaving the gut but remaining in circulation. In an overgrown population fighting for scarce nutrients, they'll migrate where the food is.

Connecting it to that lecture, if we look at improper blood sugar maintenance as a symptom of cell signalling by oxidants when there is too much energy, then we can also connect this concept to candida. Anything that severely lowers glutathione anywhere in the body could contribute. Overconsumption of food energy could contribute. High levels of fat in the cell could contribute, which is one of the potential reasons for high levels of dietary fructose being an issue. The point is we have to regulate the cell signalling thats controlling our insulin sensitivity if we want to control blood sugar. And we have to control blood sugar if we want to control candida. So I'd say: mitochondrial antioxidants with most meals, a moderate carbohydrate intake thats balanced in glucose and fructose and avoids huge amounts at one time, boost glutathione with undenatured whey protein, load up on other antioxidants that work in tandem with glutathione (vitamin E, vitamin C, CoQ10, Selenium), exercise to promote proper utilization of the energy you take in, lower inflammation or latent infections wherever they may be occurring in the body because they are stealing glutathione.

Promoting gut barrier integrity is important as well, and it can be preventative. Littlefighter had some great posts on things that are beneficial for the gut, but another yeast he often talked about S Boulardi will raise SigA in the gut. Gut borne endotoxins once in circulation will be a huge source of immune dysregulation and inflammation, leading to a disruption of the balance between endogenous antioxidants and oxidants, leading to poor blood sugar maintenance. Its all connected!

A heavy metal burden can also promote candida because it disrupts the local immune function and also disrupts sugar metabolism indirectly by stealing glutathione.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down