Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role!

+2
SlowMoe
blueman99
6 posters

Go down

Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! Empty Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role!

Post  blueman99 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 am

I'm a believer in changing your genes with diet and lifestyle, but please just admit that Genetics play a big part in whether you lose your hair or not, there has been countless studies mate. You cant dismiss genetics completely.
blueman99
blueman99

Back to top Go down

Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! Empty Re: Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role!

Post  SlowMoe Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:05 am

blueman99 wrote:I'm a believer in changing your genes with diet and lifestyle, but please just admit that Genetics play a big part in whether you lose your hair or not, there has been countless studies mate. You cant dismiss genetics completely.
I think a lot of it is the passing of a lifestyle from one generation to the next.

My wife: cancer runs in my family... Yeah her grandmother smoked like a train even to her death bed, her mother thinks mcdonalds dollar menu is a healthy meal, and she is about the same way.

Call it genetic if you may.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role! Empty Re: Caustic Symmetry Admit Genetics play a role!

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:28 am

blueman99 wrote:I'm a believer in changing your genes with diet and lifestyle, but please just admit that Genetics play a big part in whether you lose your hair or not, there has been countless studies mate. You cant dismiss genetics completely.

Certainly, I agree with you.

If you took two people and poisoned them equally with some of the 100,000 chemicals in today's environment and one had baldness and the other didn't, then it would be genetic predisposition.

So yes, genetic if both are poisoned. However, remove the poisons and correct the nutrient deficiencies then the gene expression is no longer a factor.

The big challenge is, there is so much that effects each person. For example there are some drugs that can alter the genes and cause a chronic hair loss condition.

Finding the solution was not so straight forward for me and it took an enormous amount of research.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:52 pm

CS never said that genetics don't play a role. However, it's understanding what role that genetics play that's important. CS summed it up in two words..."gene expression".

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Some things may happen due to low genetic resistance to it happening, but dietary/environmental factors can accelerate its occurance...By years.. By decades...

Back to top Go down

Post  lambyjay Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:52 am

Very interestingly , I have seen a few people I know hit with chronic hair loss (literally lost 75% of hair in a year) in families where the father and brothers all are NW1. These people all call it a part of getting old (in mid 20s!!) and people post on facebook 'Ha your gone bald!' like its a very funny joke. Coincidently these people can be seen doing incredible amounts of drinking, eating shitty food etc etc.

DNA can be altered as CS said. Is this not why all the research into telomerase activity as part of cancer prevention is being carried out due to damaged DNA?

lambyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  lambyjay Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 am

actually when you think about it, of course DNA can be altered. Then surely there could never have been any evolution ever.

lambyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down