Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
emotional issues and hairloss.  EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
emotional issues and hairloss.  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
emotional issues and hairloss.  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
emotional issues and hairloss.  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
emotional issues and hairloss.  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
emotional issues and hairloss.  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
emotional issues and hairloss.  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
emotional issues and hairloss.  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
emotional issues and hairloss.  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

emotional issues and hairloss.

3 posters

Go down

emotional issues and hairloss.  Empty emotional issues and hairloss.

Post  isis Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:02 pm

hi there again,

i´m doing a experiment right now. i just was wondering if the so called genetic hairloss could also be caused by emotional factors.
we often tend to search for answers only on the physical level, maybe because we have only little knowledge about what and how our emotions
influence us.
since childhood we all had tons of upsets and experiences where we have acumulated negative emotions and stress, each single emotion causes our body to
react in a certain way. the body react differently if the pain wouldn´t be there. and i believe that at the end everything comes back to emotional and energy, and the physical expression is just the thing we can measure, but is caused by something deeper that we can´t measure.

so for example, if someone has an depression, you can measure in the blood that certain cheimcals and hormones like serotonin are lower then normal, but the question is, why are they lower the normal? is lack of serotonin causing depression, or is the depression causing a lack serotonin? so we can look at the same thing also from the opposite direction, always. and that is what we far too less.

so right i released a lot of upsets and emotions regarding to my hairloss. the thing is, that we as humans are NEVER ware of these causes. it is like sitting in car, and we can see the car from outside. i came back to issues that were related to my hairloss which i never ever expected, for example i was a soldier in a past life and had to leave my family alone ...

i know, for a lot of you rational minds, that is hard to beleive ... but i can tell you, that it is very healthy to not set yourself any limits and to expand your mind into possibilities, you have never believed in before. at our deepest source are energy, and without acknowledging that, we will never find a fully understanind of life and health.

however, i will let you know, if this does something to my hairloss. at least it is improving my well being and confidence ...

isis

Back to top Go down

emotional issues and hairloss.  Empty Re: emotional issues and hairloss.

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 am

This area has been touched on in the past, and I think it's vitally important. Since the sick care industry focuses most of its energy into treating symptoms, there is only a small minority remaining who seek to understand the etiology, not just the pathology of the disease.

Beyond the heavy metal transfer from mother to fetus, which can be up to two-thirds, there is also the unnatural, over-medically oriented way to separating the mother from the newborn and placing them in an incubator. The touch between the mother and newborn transfers important bacteria that fosters emotional well being.

Beyond that, there are antibiotics which destroy important immune function and play a role in the emotional state in a person.

At this point, there is already a potential stage set for problems. Diet can play a role and some who undergo dental procedures can increase their role in depression and anxiety.

The situation becomes more complex when drugs are introduced, because they can forever alter the course of the microbiota, creating a chronic release of epinephrine, norepinephrine (fight-or-flight response hormones), directly increasing heart rate, triggering the release of glucose from energy and increasing an inflammatory state in the brain...in turn this releases inflammatory neuropeptides, increasing shedding of hair.

As a casual observation, I have noticed that how stress affects a person directly translates into their head of hair. In my own personal case, my ability to handle stress is many times better now than it once was (this has also reflected in my hair health).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:19 am

CS said:
As a casual observation, I have noticed that how stress affects a person directly translates into their head of hair. In my own personal case, my ability to handle stress is many times better now than it once was (this has also reflected in my hair health).
I have found this to be true in my own case, as well. When I was losing the most hair was at the very most stressful time in my life. I still notice increased shedding after a big bout of stress, and it doesn't seem to take very long, either. It's almost like my hair wants to escape my head or something, to get away from the stress hormones.

Getting into Rife, the violet ray, and working with alternative practitioners who use healing methods such as muscle testing and Emotional Freedom Technique has gotten me back into exploring vibrational healing again. I'm enjoying it and believe it's doing some good. Aside from Rife we don't talk too much about vibrations, frequencies, and energy here because they're difficult to quantify, and it's difficult for people to be objective about them. But it's becoming more clear to me every day that anyone who uncategorically dismisses the energic foundations of any of the problems we discuss here most frequently (hair loss, endocrine disruption, etc.) does so to their own disadvantage.

I also think that, like passing microorganisms to a baby, parents can pass their own energic/psychic junk to their offspring. Maybe it's just the parent's life experience altering the inherited DNA, which is why these conditions like hair loss or obesity or gynomastia are called genetic, but like isis, I think it's more subtle than that.

Anyways, good luck with your experiment, isis. :-)

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down