Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read)

+8
goten574
israelite
lustucru
sc871
cee-low
j87x
virtua_
nidhogge
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) Empty RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read)

Post  nidhogge Sat May 05, 2012 2:30 am

OK, so the 4th batch of RejuvePlex was blended on Tuesday, and is now available. Here are some notes:

1) The company that blends our formula couldn't seem to find our copper tri-peptides. As a result, this blend does not contain GhK-Cu. I consider this to be a blessing-in-disguise as I'd really prefer to sell AhK-Cu individually by the gram to folks so that they can spike their own formulas with a significantly higher % than what we could use and still make RejuvePlex affordable. This also lowers the cost of RejuvePlex.

2) Increased nano-silver concentration from 50 PPM to 100 PPM. This is something that we've wanted to do for a while now and didn't have the volume of silver to do. Additionally, due to the expensive of silver, not having the GhK-Cu in there makes it affordable without us having to raise the price of the product.

3) Nano-Lipobelle H-AECL added in as a permanent staple of RejuvePlex. This was in the 2nd batch @ 1% since that's all that we were able to do with the sample that we had on-hand, but it's in this batch @ a 2% concentration.

Nano-Lipobelle H-AECL was summarized on one site as: "A combination of defined Vitamins and Polyunsaturated fatty acids to effectively counteract signs of skin aging like wrinkles, loss of firmness and elasticity and dryness. Normally Vitamins are not stable in solution. In Nano-Lipobelle H-AECL the Vitamins are present as ester derivatives, a much more stable form that can be used in cosmetics.

Vitamins C & E act as antioxidants – neutralize reactive Oxygen species.

Vitamin A stimulates epidermal cells to produce collagen.

Polyunsaturated fatty acids restore the skin barrier.

Nano-particles act as a delivery system."

H-AECL offers liposomal forms of Vitamins A, C, and E. In additional, a liposomal form of Borage Oil--

http://www.mibellebiochemistry.com/products/anti-aging/nano-lipobelle-h-aecl.php

The new price of RejuvePlex is: $28.95

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) Empty Re: RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read)

Post  virtua_ Sat May 05, 2012 3:14 am

First of all:

Thanks for blending up a great new batch, going back to batch 2 and even bettering it! Smile

nidhogge wrote:1) The company that blends our formula couldn't seem to find our copper tri-peptides. As a result, this blend does not contain GhK-Cu. I consider this to be a blessing-in-disguise as I'd really prefer to sell AhK-Cu individually by the gram to folks so that they can spike their own formulas with a significantly higher % than what we could use and still make RejuvePlex affordable. This also lowers the cost of RejuvePlex.

This, will these vials contain liposomal AHK-Cu as well? That's what currently is preventing me from adding AHK-Cu powder to RejuvePlex, as it wouldn't be liposomal...

Thanks! Smile

virtua_

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) Empty Re: RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read)

Post  nidhogge Sat May 05, 2012 4:08 am

Hey virtua!

Actually, GhK-Cu does not have to be liposomal. It comes in powder-form, and liposomes are always liquid in my experience. Not all ingredients in our formula are liposomal either, but that's OK, because the presence of liposomes conditions the scalp and skin to be more permeable, allowing all actives (even those not liposomally-encapsulated) to absorb better. Feel free to add as you wish. Smile

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Sun May 06, 2012 10:53 am

Good call on the copper peptides, although I wouldn't mind the option to choose both vials of GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu. Possibly spike one bottle for the scalp with AHK, then another bottle with GHK for the face/eyes, maybe even mix them together in one bottle. The more I think about it, a combination of GHK and AHK may be best for scalp, because while GHK tears down old fibrotic tissue and rebuilds new collagen, AHK would promote hair growth.

Last edited by j87x on Sun May 06, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  cee-low Sun May 06, 2012 11:56 am

Do you have a price on AHK yet? I bought 5g about 5 months ago and paid $30 a gram through another forum.

cee-low

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Wed May 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Really liking you going back to the second mix, to bad it is "missing" the copper peptides as I really that is the key to fibrosis; too me seems its going the route of a base mix defiantly its a great base. Just a question on the "spiking", I have some AHK in granular form, how can I add that to the Rejuvaplex? Should I dissolve it in h2O then add to Rejuxaplex or just toss it in shake it up?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

no spermidine yet? ;(

thanks!

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Wed May 09, 2012 8:56 pm

sc871 wrote:Just a question on the "spiking", I have some AHK in granular form, how can I add that to the Rejuvaplex? Should I dissolve it in h2O then add to Rejuxaplex or just toss it in shake it up?

Since RejuvePlex is mostly water based you could just toss it on there! Smile

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Thu May 10, 2012 5:45 am

lustucru wrote:no spermidine yet? ;(

thanks!

I have been wanting to look into this, I saw it mentioned a few times before.

virtua_ wrote:
sc871 wrote:Just a question on the "spiking", I have some AHK in granular form, how can I add that to the Rejuvaplex? Should I dissolve it in h2O then add to Rejuxaplex or just toss it in shake it up?

Since RejuvePlex is mostly water based you could just toss it on there! Smile

I would just like to make sure it fully dissolves, I know it dissolves in water pretty much instantly, not sure how the other ingreidents would effect the solubility of the AHK. I am also debating on adding some Keratinocyte Growth Factor

Nid, the "spiking" solutions like AHK you plan to offer will they be in liquid or granular form? Your thoughts on this?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat May 12, 2012 2:08 am

They will be powder (granular) form, and I do not believe that you should have any issues adding in the powders. What you may want to do--

If you have 1 gram of AhK-Cu (for example), then slowly pour a little directly into the RejuvePlex and mix in until dissolved, add some more, repeat, add some more, etc.

Regarding getting GhK-Cu; that's a good idea. I can't see why we can't carry both. Please give us some time to get the funds together to buy these though...the price will probably be around $27 for the AhK-Cu, and cheaper for the GhK-Cu.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Sat May 12, 2012 2:27 am

nidhogge wrote:Hey virtua!

Actually, GhK-Cu does not have to be liposomal. It comes in powder-form, and liposomes are always liquid in my experience. Not all ingredients in our formula are liposomal either, but that's OK, because the presence of liposomes conditions the scalp and skin to be more permeable, allowing all actives (even those not liposomally-encapsulated) to absorb better. Feel free to add as you wish. Smile

Hey!

True, but I would hope when you offer it it would be in liposomal form (the add on vials), as it would be so much more effective...

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat May 12, 2012 4:05 am

virtua--

Honestly, I don't think I believe that it would be more effective knowing what I know about how liposomes work. You may be thinking of nanosomal, but a friend of mine shared a study with me a couple of years back that showed compelling evidence that liposomes are in fact superior to nanosomes. That said, I have no idea how one would get ahold of liposomal copper tri-peptides, and I would imagine the cost would be immense.

Also, regarding spermidine...

It appears that it destabilizes real quickly when added into solution, so that may not be a viable option for a topical. :/

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Sat May 12, 2012 6:41 am

nidhogge wrote:virtua--

Also, regarding spermidine...

It appears that it destabilizes real quickly when added into solution, so that may not be a viable option for a topical. :/
Would it destabilize in a cream/gel solution if refrigerated? Any idea of another compound that could be added that would slow destabilization, MAP showed less destabilization of EGCG in solution.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Wed May 16, 2012 7:47 pm

nidhogge wrote:They will be powder (granular) form, and I do not believe that you should have any issues adding in the powders. What you may want to do--

If you have 1 gram of AhK-Cu (for example), then slowly pour a little directly into the RejuvePlex and mix in until dissolved, add some more, repeat, add some more, etc.

Regarding getting GhK-Cu; that's a good idea. I can't see why we can't carry both. Please give us some time to get the funds together to buy these though...the price will probably be around $27 for the AhK-Cu, and cheaper for the GhK-Cu.
that's good price for ahk.

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat May 19, 2012 2:24 am

j87x--

I believe that refrigeration would do the trick, but you'd have to be very diligent to ensure that you never forget to put it right back in the fridge when you're done with application.

As for stabilizing agents, that's a bit beyond me and more for a chemist to look into. I still intend on researching spermidine further in the near future to ensure that there isn't some form of it that can be purchased that doesn't destabilize when blended into a solution and not refrigerated.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Fri May 25, 2012 10:48 pm

OK, I just applied the new batch today, and:

It smells HORRIBLE!!! It smells exactly like dog food!

It went around thinking "what the hell smells dog food??" and smelled different things, until I thought "Maybe it's the new RejuvePlex??" I asked my girlfriend if my head smelled like dog food and a recoil and a loud "YES!" gave me the answer.

I don't even know if I can continue using it at this point as people will look weird at me if my head smells like dog food...

Did anyone else notice this? Could it be it has gone "rancid" by the heat when it went through the postal system?

Do you have any answers to this Nidhogge? Batch 2 didn't smell like this, and the only change from that is upping percentages?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Sat May 26, 2012 1:24 am

virtua_ wrote:OK, I just applied the new batch today, and:

It smells HORRIBLE!!! It smells exactly like dog food!

It went around thinking "what the hell smells dog food??" and smelled different things, until I thought "Maybe it's the new RejuvePlex??" I asked my girlfriend if my head smelled like dog food and a recoil and a loud "YES!" gave me the answer.

I don't even know if I can continue using it at this point as people will look weird at me if my head smells like dog food...

Did anyone else notice this? Could it be it has gone "rancid" by the heat when it went through the postal system?

Do you have any answers to this Nidhogge? Batch 2 didn't smell like this, and the only change from that is upping percentages?

I too noticed a scent, nothing like dog food though, too me it kinda resembles combo of vanilla and chocolate like a latte. Perhaps yours got rancid thru the mail.... Its still not the same as the 2nd batch, dropped GHK and add extras but very close, still a bit oily but defiantly better than the 3rd batch.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat May 26, 2012 4:30 am

Hey virtua--

Sounds like the heat made something rancid smelling in it. The smell is definitely pretty pleasant, and I have been applying the new batch up to twice a day.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a new bottle!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sun May 27, 2012 11:32 am

I have 3 bottles of batch 2 (I am almost out!) How does batch 4 compare to batch 2?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun May 27, 2012 11:48 am

goten--

100% more increase in concentration of Nano-Lipobelle H-AECL (more concentrated dosage of liposomal forms of Vitamins A, C, E, and Borage Oil), and 100 PPM of Nano Silver instead of 50 PPM (stronger anti-microbial activity). Copper Tri-Peptides left out, RejuvePlex price lowered by a dollar.

Copper Tri-Peptides will be available for purchase in the near future (AHK-Cu and GHK-Cu) and yes, it will be the best price on the web.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sun May 27, 2012 12:00 pm

nidhogge wrote:goten--

100% more increase in concentration of Nano-Lipobelle H-AECL (more concentrated dosage of liposomal forms of Vitamins A, C, E, and Borage Oil), and 100 PPM of Nano Silver instead of 50 PPM (stronger anti-microbial activity). Copper Tri-Peptides left out, RejuvePlex price lowered by a dollar.

Copper Tri-Peptides will be available for purchase in the near future (AHK-Cu and GHK-Cu) and yes, it will be the best price on the web.

I am trialing RejuvePlex on my scalp for 6 months and I am 3 months in. So with Copper Tri-Peptides left out, what am I missing in terms of hair health?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun May 27, 2012 12:39 pm

goten--

Nothing noticeable. I'd say the copper tri-peptides were more beneficial in the % that we used for the skin than hair. We couldn't make RejuvePlex affordable to everybody if we included AHK-Cu in the quantities used in studies. That's why it's a better idea to branch the copper tripeptides off as its own "product" and offer it to people so that they can decide how much they wish to use in their formula.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Thu May 31, 2012 9:10 am

nidhogge wrote:Hey virtua--

Sounds like the heat made something rancid smelling in it. The smell is definitely pretty pleasant, and I have been applying the new batch up to twice a day.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a new bottle!

Hi Nid,

Thanks for the offer, I truly appreciate it.

I would have taken you up on it, but I found out that it wasn't the bottle itself, but actually that day it was VERY hot here and with a scorching sun, and I went out with RejuvePlex on my head and in my hair without drying it out before going out.

So this apparently lead to it going rancid or something.

The smell of the bottle is quite pleasant and these past days there have been no "dog food" smell from my head! Wink

Just a warning then: I think it would be best to let it dry a bit before going out into the scorching sun.

Cheers! Smile

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu May 31, 2012 3:15 pm

LOL...I appreciate your honesty, virtua. Smile You're a good man!

Very glad to hear that it wasn't the RejuvePlex though...as soon as I read this post, I began looking into methods of keeping the RejuvePlex cool in transit (ice packs/containers). So, I'm happy to see that it didn't go rancid on you.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Nid,

I noticed the newest batch has Ethanol alcohol. was that always in the formulation? Could that potentially dry/irritate the skin?

Just wondering as I have rosacea and don't want to risk it.

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next