Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ecstatic about ZX42 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Ecstatic about ZX42 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ecstatic about ZX42 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ecstatic about ZX42 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ecstatic about ZX42 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ecstatic about ZX42 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ecstatic about ZX42 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ecstatic about ZX42 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ecstatic about ZX42 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ecstatic about ZX42

+3
whodathunkit
CausticSymmetry
jcreely
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ecstatic about ZX42 Empty Ecstatic about ZX42

Post  jcreely Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 am

I posted yesterday about ZX42 and I got a lot of activity on it. So I just wanted to add a comment here. I was at work today and went in the bathroom. there are really brilliant lights in there. and when I was washing my hands I was ecstatic about what is happening on my scalp. Hairs that were peach fuzz a week ago are soaring. they are still very thin and have no color yet, but I was excited because I could see it working. Remember, I only started using on March 29th so I have got a long way to go. I am a firm believer in ZX42. My friends are ordering it now because they see me having success. You can get it at
www hairfuelonline com (I can't post links on here due to my new account status so the dots are missing). I can also embed an image from the website below
Ecstatic about ZX42 Hairfuel_logo

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Ecstatic about ZX42 Empty Re: Ecstatic about ZX42

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:31 am

Sounds like spam to me, this stuff is nothing remarkable.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:42 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Sounds like spam to me, this stuff is nothing remarkable.

spam or whatever it is, then I am going to keep getting it. I have tried everything. I had absolutely NoGaine. New products always get slammed. How many people out there are living on false hopes year after year on Rogaine. Now I'm sure there are people that it works for, but not everyone. Look man, I don't even care about my hair all that much, but i thought why not. I didn't believe that there was anything out there. I ESPECIALLY thought that people seeking natural remedies were nuts. I have learned not to doubt. I am sure there is other stuff that works. I just wanted to share what i am experiencing. This isn't a Rogaine commercial with Fabio's hair blowing in the wind...LOL! yeah...that's believable.

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 am

jcreely, it's your behavior that's marking it as spam. You've only ever posted about this product. And with big ol' logo's in your first post, to boot. Hmmm. As my beloved grandfather used to say:

"This is ugly on my face, not stupid!" Laughing

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:45 am

whodathunkit wrote:jcreely, it's your behavior that's marking it as spam. You've only ever posted about this product. And with big ol' logo's in your first post, to boot. Hmmm. As my beloved grandfather used to say:

Listen, I am not obligated to prove myself. I am sharing and if you think its spam then move on. As for the logo. The only reason i posted it was because i knew no other way on how to communicate the website since i am a new member. New members are not allowed to post links. I have never tried any other products except Rogaine which did not work for me my receding hairline neve bothered me. Its my friends who it bothered. I decided to give it a shot and they are using it. What else can i say.

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 am

Makes sense as a product. Most of the stuff there boosts blood flow and follicle nourishment, or reduces androgens. So yeah, might work Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 am

hoppipolla wrote:Makes sense as a product. Most of the stuff there boosts blood flow and follicle nourishment, or reduces androgens. So yeah, might work Smile

Thanks for the positive thought. I felt like I was getting ambushed. Take care

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:51 am

jcreely wrote:
hoppipolla wrote:Makes sense as a product. Most of the stuff there boosts blood flow and follicle nourishment, or reduces androgens. So yeah, might work Smile

Thanks for the positive thought. I felt like I was getting ambushed. Take care

heh well, I think people are very wary of a lot of these products!

The ingredients in there are all very logical, but the price seems a little much!

I hope the goals of the company are more about helping people and less about "taking them for all they've got", but sadly the latter tends to take priority over the former for most companies and products Sad
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 am

I totally agree with everything you said. and indeed the prices are a bit high. but I think about all the money wasted on products that just don't work. the 1 good thing is that after you get your desired results you can cut the dose in half. so a 6 month supply would last you for 12 months. I did the math and once you enter the maintenance phase it will only cost 55 cents per day. and to me that's worth it. less than 20 dollars a month to have and keep my hair again.

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:08 am

jcreely wrote:I totally agree with everything you said. and indeed the prices are a bit high. but I think about all the money wasted on products that just don't work. the 1 good thing is that after you get your desired results you can cut the dose in half. so a 6 month supply would last you for 12 months. I did the math and once you enter the maintenance phase it will only cost 55 cents per day. and to me that's worth it. less than 20 dollars a month to have and keep my hair again.

true, true Smile

Well, I'm quite happy with what I'm doing atm, but thanks for letting us know, and it's something I will look into in future (particularly the choice of ingredients, etc!).

Hoppi ^^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  HF Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:04 am

whodathunkit wrote:jcreely, it's your behavior that's marking it as spam. You've only ever posted about this product. And with big ol' logo's in your first post, to boot. Hmmm. As my beloved grandfather used to say:

Hi everyone. I am from HairFuelOnline. We are constantly searching the internet to try and answer any questions or concerns people have about ZX42. This is a relatively new product and we know it works. We now have customers in over 23 different countries around the world and have not heard of any complaints. People are reordering which tells us that they are getting results.

We love the feeling of knowing we are helping people grow their hair back. It seems people have also been concerned about pricing. Honestly we know its a tough thing for some people to afford. But as of now, it is very expensive to make which obviously has to roll into the product. However, we feel that we have the best product in the world and went into this knowing we would face skepticism. Considering all of the "snake oils" on the market, who wouldn't be skeptical.

jcreely pretty much had it right with the math, so if you break it down that way, its really not that bad. Oh, and thanks JCREELY for defending us and we are glad you are happy as that is what drives us. We wish everyone on here extreme success in getting their hair back no matter what you use. Getting your hair back is what we are all talking about anyway. Have a great day!

HF

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 am

I've got an idea.

Why don't you give one of the forum administrators here a year supply and let them report their progress. If it works like you say it does, im sure you will have several hundred people from this forum ordering it.

Sounds like a plan to me..
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  HF Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 am

SlowMoe wrote:I've got an idea.

Why don't you give one of the forum administrators here a year supply and let them report their progress. If it works like you say it does, im sure you will have several hundred people from this forum ordering it.

Sounds like a plan to me..

If an administrator would like to contact me about a trial, they are more than welcome to do so. We have full confidence in this product.

HF

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 am

Very Happy
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  HF Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 am

SlowMoe wrote: Very Happy

Well, if nothing else, everyone can check out our videos on youtube. some of them are pretty funny. We like to keep a sense of humour about baldness...you have to jocolor

if you go to youtube our channel is hairfuelonline
enjoy!

HF

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 am

thanks hf. I admit that I was very apprehensive at first. but so far the product has exceeded my expectations. I know I will be ordering more once I run out. I guess it's really hard to convince people to spend money on a product they've never heard of. once more people use it and see for themselves what it does they will spread the word

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 am

I wasn't even going to bother to take pictures until after a few months. But just for Sh*ts and giggles, I decided to snap a few pics. I was very suprised to compare them to the pictures i took on march 29th and wanted to share them with you. this forum won't let me post pictures or links for 7 days. i put them on flickr. so it would be
www . flickr . com / photos / jcreely
obviously without the spaces

ZX42 doesn't promise to work this fast, but you be the judge. If you like what you see, get it at www hairfuelonline com. sorry for a few being sideways. i tried to rotate but it wasn't working. I can't wait for a few more months to pass! i will post them as well.

I would love to hear some replies as well as to what people think.

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:39 am

Umm...post close up pics of your hairline so we can see the new hairs.
Please.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:38 am

SlowMoe wrote:Umm...post close up pics of your hairline so we can see the new hairs.
Please.

With all do respect, you can't see a difference? maybe I am wrong then. this is my cell phone camera. i stupidly took the before pics with my front facing camera but i don't think it matters. I think you can see. and just wait a few months as I will be posting the progression. we will see how it goes. the best i could do was blow up my existing pics as they were taken at a high resolution.
closeups (cropped) as good as i can get. sorry a few are sideways. and i also wanted to mention that the sides of my head how i sleep was being affected so i have been putting it there as well

so same deal. its: www . flickr . com / photos / jcreely
without spaces

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:09 am

Sorry, but I really don't believe you will see a cosmetic difference in that short a time span. The most you should see is some blonde hairs turning dark, maybe 1/4" in length. A close up pic of your hairline would disclose this.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:14 am

SlowMoe wrote:Sorry, but I really don't believe you will see a cosmetic difference in that short a time span. The most you should see is some blonde hairs turning dark, maybe 1/4" in length. A close up pic of your hairline would disclose this.

Thanks. that's what I thought. I actually do have those little blonde hairs your are talking about. and thats what i was attempting to capture. then when i looked at the pics, i noticed my hairline seemed fuller. oh well. i will keep everyone posted

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:34 am

jcreely wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:Sorry, but I really don't believe you will see a cosmetic difference in that short a time span. The most you should see is some blonde hairs turning dark, maybe 1/4" in length. A close up pic of your hairline would disclose this.

Thanks. that's what I thought. I actually do have those little blonde hairs your are talking about. and thats what i was attempting to capture. then when i looked at the pics, i noticed my hairline seemed fuller. oh well. i will keep everyone posted

OK. SlowMoe, I did the absolute best I could to show you the hairs at the angle you wanted to see. go back and see if its what you were talking about.

can't wait until i can embed pics. ok its:
www . flickr . com / photos / jcreely
again without the spaces

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  jcreely Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Getting better all the time with this stuff. I am taking pics everyday for awhile and then going to make a time lapse video to see how well this stuff really works stay tuned....

jcreely

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Ingredient list:

http://www.hairfuelonline.com/ing.html

Most interesting thing: Also contains 1.8 percent Minoxidil

I do wonder how long something like this will work and if it isn't just mostly Minox doing the work?

zeroes

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:56 pm

This looks impressive:

http://www.hairfuelonline.com/AT_photos.html

zeroes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down