Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them

+2
MikeGore
Hairbeback
6 posters

Go down

Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  Empty Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them

Post  Hairbeback Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:31 am

I guess its pretty much wht everybody here knows.....atleast on this message board.
(NaturalNews) Hey, men! Looking for a way to ruin your sex life and become infertile? Try Propecia or Proscar, two drugs from the vaccine giant Merck, whose top vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman already admitted that Merck's vaccines contained "stealth viruses" that cause cancer (http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr_Maurice_Hilleman_SV40.html).

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035568_male_baldness_propecia_infertility.html#ixzz1s2bIXHnM

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  Empty Re: Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them

Post  MikeGore Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:10 am

Does humanity's evilness know no bounds. The people behind Propecia drug and the infamous "Merck" name appears many times in conspiracy theory blogs. Just Google "Merck Pharmaceuticals" and Illuminati. Merck Pharmaceuticals is a really old company dating from the year 1668. Yes, they are part of the agenda to depopulate the earth. You think I am crazy? The shock you are feeling is not because of my outrageous statement, but the terrifying realization of how ignorant we all really are. Harming the sperm in anyway causes so many problems in so many ways. I think everyone here should refuse to take such drugs, and have the Merck stick it down their throats instead (which they will probably refuse).

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them  Empty Re: Merck baldness drugs destroy sperm, cause infertility and ejaculation disorders, even after you stop using them

Post  scottyc33 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 am

The scariest part is "even after you stop using them".

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 am

BTW - I have an anecdotal story of a friend who is on Propecia. He and his wife conceived their first child (pre-procecia) quite easily.

They have been trying for several months for a second, with no luck as of yet.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 am

MikeGore wrote:Does humanity's evilness know no bounds. The people behind Propecia drug and the infamous "Merck" name appears many times in conspiracy theory blogs. Just Google "Merck Pharmaceuticals" and Illuminati. Merck Pharmaceuticals is a really old company dating from the year 1668. Yes, they are part of the agenda to depopulate the earth. You think I am crazy? The shock you are feeling is not because of my outrageous statement, but the terrifying realization of how ignorant we all really are. Harming the sperm in anyway causes so many problems in so many ways. I think everyone here should refuse to take such drugs, and have the Merck stick it down their throats instead (which they will probably refuse).

You know how many drugs and drug companies kill people? It is not a conspiracy to depopulate the earth. It is a conspiracy to make money. I don't like the word conspiracy because it has such a huge reputation that comes with it. All a conspiracy is, is when two or more people join together for a common goal. So we are all part of a conspiracy here. Drug companies may be lowering the population as a result of greed but their motivation is money. These aren't a bunch of people trying to see how many people they can intentionally kill for no other reason. Overpopulation itself will kill millions of people. The planet (nature) has a way of balancing things out. We are a part of nature and nature is creating drugs that kill some people. Nature also creates "natural disasters" and many people fail to recognize that human war and violence is no different from earthquakes because humans ARE nature. We are a product of nature.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 am

MikeGore wrote:Does humanity's evilness know no bounds. The people behind Propecia drug and the infamous "Merck" name appears many times in conspiracy theory blogs. Just Google "Merck Pharmaceuticals" and Illuminati. Merck Pharmaceuticals is a really old company dating from the year 1668. Yes, they are part of the agenda to depopulate the earth. You think I am crazy? The shock you are feeling is not because of my outrageous statement, but the terrifying realization of how ignorant we all really are. Harming the sperm in anyway causes so many problems in so many ways. I think everyone here should refuse to take such drugs, and have the Merck stick it down their throats instead (which they will probably refuse).

"down their throats" is a signature of a person who is dumb.....

Seriously, your theory is shit. Merck did test that drug. Vast majority got good results with minimal side effects, so they released it to the market.
That's how ALL drugs come to be. Why so much hate for Mercks specifically?

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 am

I agree with what you have said that these people want to make money. But, there is something else as well, that it takes a seriously evil individual to allow people to die for the sake of money. And a person that allows people to die for the sake of money, won't have much of a problem with the idea of depopulation. If they are not trying to depopulate the earth, why then put cancer viruses in a vaccine? Its an addition to the vaccine itself. Why add it? Why not become rich with a drug that spreads health to everyone. IMO drugs are not the product of nature. Its an exploitation of natures resources by humans for the sake of money.

I am not referring to the Mercks specifically, but in general as you all know many drugs are turning out to be quite harmful. Getting results from something doesn't warrant it as safe for use. I personally wouldn't exchange my health for a head of hair, if it has such side effects.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 am

My best guess at this enigma is it is a combination of ignorance and greed. Just one example is someone making millions by allowing the sale of mercury amalgams, despite lots of evidence of harm.

One would think it would be illegal to have the FDA's key power members to acquire jobs in the industry they 'regulate.'

It's rather curious how the FDA does not test or evaluate any drug. Instead, they rely on the 'research' conducted by the drug company to prove its "safety."

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:43 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:My best guess at this enigma is it is a combination of ignorance and greed. Just one example is someone making millions by allowing the sale of mercury amalgams, despite lots of evidence of harm.

One would think it would be illegal to have the FDA's key power members to acquire jobs in the industry they 'regulate.'

It's rather curious how the FDA does not test or evaluate any drug. Instead, they rely on the 'research' conducted by the drug company to prove its "safety."

I agree, and many more points could be made. ^ Though this is likely multi faceted, on all levels, greed, evil, ignorance, hate etc. But up top I believe they know what their doing, they have the most top paid well traveled/researched scientist from all over the world, with people who could cure just about anything if they wanted to, and probably could have for a long time, yet pharma profits off of and helps facilitate the 'degeneration' of humans... It doesn't take a whole company or government entirely to consciously be behind a mass conspiracy like the 2nd poster suggest for it to be in place, all it takes is a silently done infiltration and behind closed doors deals, amongst those at the top, and enough useful idiots to carry it out.. Regardless perspective, no one should act too confident in the motives of such devious entities such as big pharma... There probably is more to it, but I personally tend to agree that this topic leans towards profitable depop, with numerous reasons to support that ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down