Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried)

5 posters

Go down

O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) Empty O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried)

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm kinda scared Sad I know stress definitely doesn't help, but I can't help it as this is worrying me.

Basically, about 4-5 weeks ago I started getting sudden bursts of nausea, weirdly usually while eating honey (I was eating a lot of honey at the time as people know). They would be very intense, and I would literally run to be bathroom and lie on my back feeling SO sick for about 45 seconds and then.... gone. And that was it. So obviously I dropped the honey, but they didn't stop. They got worse and more continuous. I ended up so close to throwing up so many times, my abdomen ached so much all over one time that even though I hate being sick I was practically begging for it to happen just to end the pain Sad

So, I went to the docs about it 2 1/2 weeks ago. He said it was probably the aspirin I was taking and that it had irritated the stomach wall. I promptly stopped the aspirin (which I'd been taking for about 2 months), and started taking omeprazole to lower stomach acid and prochlorperazine to stop the unbearable nausea. Very quickly, I started to get better, maybe due to the prochlorperazine I don't know, but I even came off it quickly and felt fine. Suddenly now though it's coming back almost as bad.

Thinking it's a stomach irritation/ulcer still, I've been taking lots of cabbage juice, bananas, glycine, calendula. regular meals, and soon coconut and licorice to help it to heal.

However... I'm just not 100% convinced it IS an ulcer or ulcer precursor. I've had no burning or pain in my stomach area, no acid-related feelings, just nausea - terrible nausea. I've had no migraines or anything indicative of a brain tumor or anything awful like that. No black stools or blood anywhere.

The only thing I have seen in my stool... is... maybe... MAYBE... worms. Just maybe. I'm sure I saw 2 very long white things and lots of lil funny things. So one of my current suspicions is what if my starch-free diet starved parasites I had and they started dying and flipping out? Would that cause nausea?? I've had no diarrhoea or anything.

Ugh mate, what a frickin' mess. Oh, I'm also taking cayenne pepper as of today, for circulation and to help any possible stomach ulcer to heal (apparently cayenne is very good for that).

Jesus though... I did see some VERY worm-like looking things. Is it possible I starved them? I just don't know.

Help Sad

Hoppi..
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) Empty Re: O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried)

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:05 pm

While you're figuring it out, try some ginger preparation regularly

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried) Empty Re: O/T - Constant nausea (pretty worried)

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:49 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:While you're figuring it out, try some ginger preparation regularly

heh, yeah my housemate suggested ginger and it really helped me! It actually managed to get me to get up off the bathroom floor when I was feeling REALLY sick.

I am highly suspecting either an ulcer (or ulcer precursor) or parasites. I just wish I knew Sad
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:08 am

It sounds like an ulcer to me, perhaps caused by nerves, asprin etc. Also, perhaps the nausea is more related to blood sugar?

Anyway, hope you get it sorted.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:36 am

You should fix an appointment with a gastroenterologist. I hope things work out.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:16 am

Thanks both of you Smile

I erm.. I'm taking lots of the cabbage juice and cayenne, as apparently they're both fantastic for ulcers and stomach irritation.

It's just VERY odd. I've been looking a lot on Earth Clinic here:

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/ulcer.html

and nearly everyone says they feel a BURNING feeling, like a pain in the stomach area. I have had no such pain.

Maybe it's just like the beginnings of an ulcer but not a full-blown one.

Ah well, I'll keep on the cabbage and cayenne like they say. If it continues on and on, I'll go to a gastroenterologist yeah. The success stories with cabbage and cayenne even separately are amazing though, so I reckon a couple of weeks on these should fix an ulcer/irritation.

Also, I grabbed some mebendazole today (4 100mg tabs) so I can see if it's parasites.

Wow... what a bummer!!

Thankfully I'm feeling much better at the moment but it might just be due to the prochlorperazine, although I did take it the day before last o.O

I'll hang in there, I'm sure it'll be ok... I hope!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:54 pm

i was just about to start the very same post... i don't want to thread-jack you, hoppi, and you have all of my empathy, but even if my symptoms are slightly different, i think i shouldn't be starting a separate thread for this...

here's what is happening to me...

it's been a few weeks on and off... i wake up in the morning before the alarm, which would normally never happen since actually usually it's a big deal for me to get up. when i wake up i am feeling nervous, like i can't just turn to the other side and relax and maybe sleep again. then i go to the restroom, and i have loose stool. and an onset of nausea. it's something like nausea+bloating+lightheadedness+dizziness+i_want_to_poop_some_more_but_i_cant...

the nausea only diminishes -but doesn't completely go away- if i eat and eat and eat and eat. and with the nausea comes dizziness and inability to think/focus. like right now it is 11pm and i ate a real lot throughout the day and i still feel like my belly is not right...

i was talking about this with a friend... he's always been saying that i must have either a very short pass-through intestine or a parasitic worm eating everything i gobble... i always eat a lot at all times and i am 5'10" and just 140 pounds...

now i told him about the nausea... he's got two theories:

1) i have an ulcer or acid reflux. his wife had one. i told him: "but i don't have any heartburn in my esophagus..." and he was like: "neither had my wife, but she had nausea and was diagnosed with acid reflux and ulcers"

2) i am hypoglycemic... apparently his daughter is hypoglycemic and she becomes extremely grumpy if she doesn't keep on eating snacks all time...

unfortunately, besides the annoyance of feeling like shit, right now i can't afford losing productivity when i have one such nasty nausea-day... Sad

isn't that i have a bug??? or what do you think this is?

thanks!

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:46 am

lustucru - I would recommend taking olive leaf extract (or maybe pau d'arco) and a few tabs of mebendazole (aka Pripsen, Vermox, and many other OTC names) and seeing what happens!! At the very least it can only help Smile

Secondly, I'd recommend going on a much more basic diet. Maybe even going fruitarian (excluding very acidic fruits like oranges or very starchy fruits like bananas).

I'd be surprised if all that didn't help! Also, I am drinking pau d'arco tea as it combats almost everything including parasites, and is also anti-inflammatory.

In my case... I'm still a bit of a mess too. I have this burning sensation. And yes it would be easy for someone to say "OMFG burning! Stomach ulcer!!" but it's NOT in my stomach.. it's in my lower abdomen. Like, I'll feel nautious and my entire lower abdomen will feel like it's on fire Sad

Thank god, I have no bloody... anything. No bloody stool, no black stool, no signs of any internal bleeding at all. I reckon it's just intense inflammation caused by something (probably the aspirin). I'm going to get LOTS of turmeric and see if that calms it down.

I'll head to the docs again soon probably, particularly if the turmeric doesn't work.

Ugh what a mess Sad

Annoying thing is that other than this I really feel like I'm getting very clued up these days!! I understand so much more than I used to. I just feel like I made a mistake with the aspirin and now I'm paying the price Sad
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down