Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry

4 posters

Go down

Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry Empty Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry

Post  Zaphod Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 am

I have problems with thin/red skin since my childhood. Triggers for flushing are usualy temperature related. When i do heavy aerobic workout - intensly do sports like soccer, basketball or tennis with my pulse above the 170, i always get red face. I was told by the doctors there is nothing i can do but avoid sports and other triggers as alcohol is. I sweat a lot in the face and hair and i opperate well - even better in those conditions/states if i am careless of my look. I believe it's all hairloss related so i wrote some prologue for discusion.

I am current in DETOX process with humifulvate, ip6 and iodine. For increase sweating i help myself with aerobic 30 min workouts 4 times a week and i see overall progress in the well being! BUT there is something wrong about it. My flushes got worse and i have no explanation for it. Ussualy i'd get red chicks and under eyes, but now i get flushes all over my face and with some spots i can even find it on my hairline!! Heat never had such impact on my skin as now! I notice the same effect when i take a shower. I rarely use shampoo, but when i am it only make situation worse. I a hour or two, my skin cools down and everything is back to normal.

In the picture you can see what i am talking about. Any ideas how to treat it? It's toxic wastes/pathogens what makes my skin inflamed or it can be something else, more severe?

I am applying extravirgin coconut oil with emu oil as topical irregularly for it. But it's not a cure. Any help welcome...

Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry Img_2011

BTW: It looks worse under the lights...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry Empty Re: Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry

Post  Zaphod Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 am

Still nobody? Sad

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry Empty Re: Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry

Post  Yanks Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:00 am

I'm not really sure, but I'm believing more and more as of late, that flare ups like that anywhere on the skin are a result of toxins/pathogens. BAsically diet is going to be the only way to heal from it, but hitting it with topically at the same time is like enveloping the enemy...

I used something called "miracle splash" from Wind River Herbs (you have to call) a couple years ago for a problem with my scalp which was similar. It dried my skin and hair out very much, but by using it in conjunction with a new detox diet, probiotics and herbal cleanses I was able to get my scalp in much better shape.

I might also try some cayenne in ACV topically. The only worry is that it may irritate it more. I don't really know thge condition of it so I'm just throwing out some ideas. Don't act fully on these. Maybe spot test with the ACV/cayenne.

Oh and maybe a colloidal silver/iodine solution. Don't overdo it with the iodine though.

Some idead to think over and research...
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:13 am

Tnx for your ideas, Yanks.
I suspect detox and pathogens too. The only thing what went worse since i started detox it's my facial skin.

I did already tried it with ACV, and it irritates skin in different way but i concluded it's not beneficial... i might use some cayenne. I still wash my hair with ACV mixure and will continue using it, it fights dandruff...

It's spice powder good source of cayenne to give it a try?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 am

Not sure what you mean by spice powder. Straight cayenne is what you'll want though.

If you're detoxing then I would highly recommend vitamin c on an empty stomach. You're best bets is lypospheric C. I notice significant results in quick relief from detox symptoms. you can try making your own too. Just need a blender, vit c crystals and non-gmo soy lecithin granules. There's a thread on here somewhere.

I would also try out some salt loading and maybe an epsom salt bath. Drink lots of water too!

I got a couple spots that popped up on a detox a few months back. They looked similar to that, but much smaller and not really painful. One of them left a little bit of a scar though. That's when I really realized just how important clearing the toxic load when detoxing is.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:08 am

I meant such kind a cayenne. Sry about my english... Red inflammed skin, triggers: heat and chemistry 00041310

I am impressed by how those red shapes keep changing its patterns. Today (only during the shower time) my left temple was almost unharmed - clear healthy skin, but the right one changed in complete disaster in last week. Also my forehead is beginning to notice unwilling inflammation changes. It's a bit discouraging, but i will stick with the plan for a bit longer before jumping into conclusions. It may be detox after all.

Great, i will search for it. Speaking of vitamin C, is there any problems drinking it with water? It's a bit acidic and i don't want to hurt my teeth.

I can say i am doing my best with drinking water. I load more than my body asks for. That more is 2-2,5 liters a day - only water without food.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  takingaction Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:24 pm

I have chronic flushing problems. My guess for you is autonomic dysfunction. If so 1) cayenne pepper probably will make it worse) and 2) there probably are symptoms you haven't mentioned.

takingaction

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 pm

takingaction wrote:I have chronic flushing problems. My guess for you is autonomic dysfunction. If so 1) cayenne pepper probably will make it worse) and 2) there probably are symptoms you haven't mentioned.

Dont know what the other symptoms might be.

I didn't try out cayenne on my face yet, but i can say with increasing dosage of iodine and other antioxidant supplements, problem is slowly fading away. I have red face due thin skin all my life, but this huge inflammation should be just detox side effect. If you have some advice treat autonomic dysfunction, feel free to tell. I want to know more about it, if there is anything i can do for my red flushes now's the time...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  takingaction Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:05 am

If it's the autonomic nervous system, you just have to be careful about what you eat, hydration, sleep, temperature.... I think some people recommend alpha lipoic acid for it. There are prescription medications, but not for mild cases.

takingaction

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:25 am

An interesting link. http://www.mold-survivor.com/face.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:58 pm

You should consult doctor immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:09 pm

asoltech wrote:You should consult doctor immediately.

I already did. That's the reason i am searching for solution myself. Wink

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  takingaction Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 am

I think you responded to a spam post. Anyway, if anyone knows what the problem is, it's probably a rheumatologist, and I doubt you'd get much help there.

Edit - I remembered the best site for autonomic nervous system issues: http://dinet.org/symptoms.htm

takingaction

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:17 pm

takingaction wrote:I think you responded to a spam post. Anyway, if anyone knows what the problem is, it's probably a rheumatologist, and I doubt you'd get much help there.

Edit - I remembered the best site for autonomic nervous system issues: http://dinet.org/symptoms.htm

Tnx. I've read it and i dont think this is my case. Symptoms are hard to miss, and i cant relate to those.

RDKML wrote:An interesting link. http://www.mold-survivor.com/face.html

I agree. Will come back to that site soon...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 am

Forgot to tell, i healed it completely. I suspect it was symptome from detox. I've helped myself with rejuveplex, coconut oil and emu oil, ACV and cayenne pepper.

jdp, tnx for the link. We found the cure for my grandpa sinuitis there...Smile

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down