Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Best Zapper Recommendations  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Best Zapper Recommendations  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Best Zapper Recommendations  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Best Zapper Recommendations  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Best Zapper Recommendations  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Best Zapper Recommendations  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Best Zapper Recommendations  - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Best Zapper Recommendations  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Best Zapper Recommendations  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Best Zapper Recommendations

+7
diffuse
sublime9
hapyman
hadrion
pancacke
FATE
teacup
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best Zapper Recommendations  - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Zapper Recommendations

Post  Yanks Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 am

Thanks JDP, I agree... definitely more resiliant from bad diet now though. And it's more my skin (dandruff) that suffers than my hair. They both do but my hair to a lesser degree.

BTW, I did an intense amonia spraying around my bathroom and bedroom 2 weeks ago and noticed an improvement in energy and scalp sensation. So mold def seems to be an issue. Next up is detox oil and some MMS when I'm going out of the house.

Oh and do you think the T2 is equivalent/better/lower quality or just different than the T-Rex?

I'm also thinking of getting something with alligator clips for zapping food and water, but does the wave have to be different? Like for instance negative instead of positive?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 am

The T2 and T3/T Rex is the same from a zapper point of view. I think it's even the same as the $40 zapper just without the orgone. T3/T Rex has more powerful orgone than the T2.

Personally, I say go with the $40 zapper or if you want orgone go with the T2. I personally own the T3/T Rex.

Regarding zapping food or water, I really can't comment much beyond I personally use a zappicator. There are so many other ways for zapping and not sure what the best ways. Can use two magnets on either side to make life easier. Or use ozone. http://www.vitaliteaccrue.ca/mediawiki/index.php?title=Reverse_Alchemy

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 am

Yea I bought the 40 dollar zapper a while ago, but I always misplace it and then find it months later. i may try the magnets too.. I started looking for a good supplier of magnetite to use a few weeks ago but haven't bought anyway.

I used someone's ultimate zapper on my water in a Kleen Kanteen for a few minutes this past week. Not sure how well it worked, but it was nice having a little peace of mind when drinking it.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2