Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk

+4
tonyj
ailin
abc123
CausticSymmetry
8 posters

Go down

Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk Empty Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:24 am

Take a look at my last post in my success topic:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=66688&p=641407#p641407

Why would they do that? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk Empty Re: Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:30 am

I never visit that site because they represent all that is evil in my opinion.

Hoppi made some post stating that the site in question had barred any links from Immortalhair.org or its associations. Maybe they are threatened, because that site like many others are fueled by advertisers or sponsors of the drugs that the members here recommend abstaining from.

Long before this forum, I used to waste a little bit of time debating with these people. It was a waste of energy, but I did learn that the drug treatments they recommend is like a religion or maybe it's just money.

I'm pretty sure they have lost some members along the way having our links there.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk Empty Re: Interesting Thing I Discovered about Hairlosstalk

Post  abc123 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:33 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:I never visit that site because they represent all that is evil in my opinion.

Hoppi made some post stating that the site in question had barred any links from Immortalhair.org or its associations. Maybe they are threatened, because that site like many others are fueled by advertisers or sponsors of the drugs that the members here recommend abstaining from.

Long before this forum, I used to waste a little bit of time debating with these people. It was a waste of energy, but I did learn that the drug treatments they recommend is like a religion or maybe it's just money.

I'm pretty sure they have lost some members along the way having our links there.

Censorship is an admission of defeat.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:00 pm

they are nuts and the girls forum is nuts too. the 64 year old lady in charge of it deletes every comment anyone ever posts about diet or getting rid of bad carbs. it is just lolwhatever
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:12 pm

What do they mean by "plagiarizers' site/link."
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:39 pm

i suppose they are implying immortal hair has copied something?

i guess all hairlosstalks treatments are theyre own. lol (sarcasm)

seriously though i use all the forums. hairlosstalk is stuck on the big three, this ones mainly about supplments, worldhairloss is pro lasers. I get the best info by using all of them.

some of the newer anti-androgens such as spirolactone, and RU, etc scare me though.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm

My reply to them: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=66688&p=641454#p641454

When am I gonna be banned? that's the question Very Happy, I know I'm wasting my time Smile.

Ailin: very interesting, and on her defense, she will say she does that to prevent those poor women wasting their time with unproven not from big pharmaceutical (oops pleonasm sorry!) treatments. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by FredtheBelgian on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Anxious1 wrote:
seriously though i use all the forums. hairlosstalk is stuck on the big three, this ones mainly about supplments, worldhairloss is pro lasers. I get the best info by using all of them.

some of the newer anti-androgens such as spirolactone, and RU, etc scare me though.

+1! I do the same actually Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Yeah they've been doing this stuff for a while now Smile

To be honest, I know a few sites that censor competing sites outright like that.

It usually stems from either fear of competition, or spam. In IH's case it's competition. hehe Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:Yeah they've been doing this stuff for a while now Smile

To be honest, I know a few sites that censor competing sites outright like that.

It usually stems from either fear of competition, or spam. In IH's case it's competition. hehe Smile

Hoppi where have you been? Haven't seen you on here in a while..have you moved to 30BAD forums Smile ?

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:04 pm

abc123 wrote:Hoppi where have you been? Haven't seen you on here in a while..have you moved to 30BAD forums Smile ?

haha yeah I have been posting there a lot!

However, I decided as much as I like them over there (and do enjoy and am v interested in the diet), it's a bit too restrictive for me to stick to long term.

Are things all good round here? ^^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:04 am

Fred, most forums don't let you link websites.

Why do you post on HLT?.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:45 am

Fred, most forums don't let you link websites.

Why do you post on HLT?.

But apparently they allow the link jean-loup.com/.

But in any case I agree with Decro...why bother posting there?
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:47 am

In fact, you are right, there is no use posting there, I've just got a warning that I had to stop putting links to IH (I did it once), that's enough. I'm not gonna repeat CS's mistakes, so after this little censorship surprise, I'm definitely done with them. Even when they see a tremendous success, they'll come up with: "you've never had MPB!" or "your MPB wasn't caused by androgens".

cassin wrote:
FredTheBelgian wrote:
My topic has 18 pages and people in here attack me about my regimen on half these pages, but no, I don't feel threatened at all...

"No fin?! then go bald you mother******" :p

A good link for you: http://tiny.cc/drnyk

Stop trying to circumvent the word filter ok?

I'm gonna concentrate my efforts and energy on IH or other valuable websites Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:03 am

Decro435 wrote:Fred, most forums don't let you link websites.

Why do you post on HLT?.

You are one of them! I can feel your anger Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:09 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:In fact, you are right, there is no use posting there, I've just got a warning that I had to stop putting links to IH (I did it once), that's enough. I'm not gonna repeat CS's mistakes, so after this little censorship surprise, I'm definitely done with them. Even when they see a tremendous success, they'll come up with: "you've never had MPB!" or "your MPB wasn't caused by androgens".

cassin wrote:
FredTheBelgian wrote:
My topic has 18 pages and people in here attack me about my regimen on half these pages, but no, I don't feel threatened at all...

"No fin?! then go bald you mother******" :p

A good link for you: http://tiny.cc/drnyk

Stop trying to circumvent the word filter ok?

I'm gonna concentrate my efforts and energy on IH or other valuable websites Smile.

The best one I've seen on there is some guy will claim to have reversed his hair loss by addressing health issues. Then someone will fire back,

"IF IT WAS A HEALTH ISSUE THEN IT WAS TRUE MPB!!!!!!"

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:36 am

Wasn't? no? Smile

There is true MPB and false MPB, I and a lot of guys from IH must all have false MPB Sleep .

New MP from HLT's owner:

Well...if any forum has a word ban for whatever reason I'm pretty sure they would like you to respect it, not just here.

What is this "whatever reason"? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 am

Yeah HLT is so closed-minded I just couldn't stand it.

Problem is, as I have seen a lot, if you're too closed-minded you really limit your own potential for development, success and obviously learning! As I say I genuinely I think I have my MPB nailed (and have just been struggling with exactly how to combat what I perceive to be the cause). Whether or not I'm right though, if I was closed minded I would just blame my genes and shower my head in minoxidil every morning and evening lol

Hell, I would probably believe most people and believe it was inevitable and unstoppable, and just be bald and very, very self-conscious because I can't look the way I want >.<
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 am

Hoppipolla wrote:Yeah HLT is so closed-minded I just couldn't stand it.

Problem is, as I have seen a lot, if you're too closed-minded you really limit your own potential for development, success and obviously learning! As I say I genuinely I think I have my MPB nailed (and have just been struggling with exactly how to combat what I perceive to be the cause). Whether or not I'm right though, if I was closed minded I would just blame my genes and shower my head in minoxidil every morning and evening lol

Hell, I would probably believe most people and believe it was inevitable and unstoppable, and just be bald and very, very self-conscious because I can't look the way I want >.<

I agree with that sentiment. The same crowd with the closed-minded mentality also buy into the BS that heart disease, cancer and diabetes are caused by genetics. All that long term finasteride just might enhance the possibility of getting a neurodegenerative disease later in life.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
Hoppipolla wrote:Yeah HLT is so closed-minded I just couldn't stand it.

I agree with that sentiment. The same crowd with the closed-minded mentality also buy into the BS that heart disease, cancer and diabetes are caused by genetics. All that long term finasteride just might enhance the possibility of getting a neurodegenerative disease later in life.

Wait, are you saying there is no role in genetics in cancer and Diabetes?.

One of my friends had their uncle, aunt and mother die all in the space of 10 months from cancer. They were all from the same side of the family and had different lifestyles. Surely that has to be genetic...
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 am

Genetics are not destiny. There can be a genetic predisposition, such as hair loss or cancer, etc. but it's not destiny.

Gene expression is affected by the environment. For example, where there are no dentists there is no cancer. Before 1900, heart disease was quite rare. Many cancers are stimulated by surgeries, which are occurring at very high rates today.

Diabetes is the same deal, a few hundred years ago, type II was virtually unknown.

HLT would like people to believe they can't change it with environment or diet.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down