Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis

Go down

Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis Empty Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis

Post  FW2000 Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:36 pm

I just wanted to pass on to everyone on the board that over the last three months I have seen a 90% improvement of seb. Dermatitis on myscalp (Note: I live in the Northeast). I have always been switching around shamppos and conditioners and am currently useing Gary Nulls Heavenly Hair repair (conditioner) and Gary Nulls Heaveanly Hair cleanser (Shampoo). While reading the instructions on the back of the hair repair (conditioner) bottle, I noticed that it said it could be used as a styling gel. So I tried it as a styling gel for a couple of days, but was not very pleased with how it styled my hair. However, the one thing I did notice was that my seb. Dermatitis seemed to be improving. So I decided to put this stuff on before I go to bed and after three months of doing this, I have seen a huge improvement in my seb. Dermatitis (my scalp has not been this healthy in years). I unfortunately have not experienced any hair regrowth.

The questions I have are as follows:

1. If my scalp continues to improve, could I see any regrowth?

2. Below is a link to the product. Please let me know what you think of it and if you see anything in it that could potentially regrow hair?

http://www.smartbomb.com/gn007151.html

FW2000

Back to top Go down

Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis Empty Re: Improvement in Seb. Dermatitis

Post  FW2000 Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:09 pm

I just want to give an update on this product. My scalp continues to improve (currently 98% improvement). Below is a list of the ingredients. Could any of the ingredients below assist in growing hair?

Ingredients: Microcluster Electrolyzed Water, Liposome Delivery System (Phospholipid Lecithin) of Hydrolyzed Wheat and Quinoa Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Oligosaccharides, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) and Oat Beta Glucan, Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM-Organic Sulphur), Silica Gel Liquid, Behenic Acid (Botanical), Vegetable Cetyl and Stearyl Alcohol, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate Blended with Oat, Nettle and Horsetail Extracts, Saccharide Isomearate, L'Lactic Acid (Buffered AHA), Biotin, Hydrolized Mucopoly saccharides, Cellulose Gum, Essential Oil Fragrance Of Cherry, Almond and Vanilla, Sodium Hydrozymethyl Glycinate.

FW2000

Back to top Go down