Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling??

3 posters

Go down

Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? Empty Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling??

Post  androitch Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 am

so many pills to take in the IH regime...
it's expensive and personally I do not like to walk around rattling.

Is this a solid alternative to a large proportion of the IH regime??
AIO by ceregenex (AC-11) -http://www.slideshare.net/aiolife/aio-ingredients
essentially a whole combination of anti-oxidents, yada, yada, cats claw all combined for optimum cellular/dna health...??

also the IH regime.. why does it not contain zinc?? are there other properties in it that alleviate the necessity of zinc and it's role in helping to stop aromatisation given IH's routine encourages free testosterone... or am I reading the details on all this wrong.

just wondering.. as I like the idea of dropping all the poisons for my haiross and getting healthy... but don't like taking 10 pills a meal at a cost in excess of $100 per month

any thoughts appreciated

androitch

Back to top Go down

Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? Empty Re: Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling??

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:34 am

androitch wrote:so many pills to take in the IH regime...
it's expensive and personally I do not like to walk around rattling.

Is this a solid alternative to a large proportion of the IH regime??
AIO by ceregenex (AC-11) -http://www.slideshare.net/aiolife/aio-ingredients
essentially a whole combination of anti-oxidents, yada, yada, cats claw all combined for optimum cellular/dna health...??

also the IH regime.. why does it not contain zinc?? are there other properties in it that alleviate the necessity of zinc and it's role in helping to stop aromatisation given IH's routine encourages free testosterone... or am I reading the details on all this wrong.

just wondering.. as I like the idea of dropping all the poisons for my haiross and getting healthy... but don't like taking 10 pills a meal at a cost in excess of $100 per month

any thoughts appreciated

That AOR formula won't work. There's lots of reasons.

The following page here has the products, which includes Zinc in the formula. It will cost less than a 100. Be sure to add Vitamin D, as it's not in the formula.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4310-immortal-hair-supplement-line-now-available-pricing-information

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling?? Empty Re: Pills, pills... is this an option to save on rattling??

Post  AboDi Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:00 pm

the most valuable advice I would give you is to read as much as you can in this form , especially whats written by CausticSymmetry ..

it goes beyond ..

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  androitch Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:36 pm

my hairloss is mainly driven by high testosterone (and I mean testosterone that is way above and beyond the standard bell curve) and the fact that I'm pretty much a sex addict... so my testes are next to permanently producing androgen activity.

given that dht and testosterone pretty much directly kill your hair... I'm not sure a nice body cleanse of the liver and kidneys + some anti-inflammatories are really going to help my issue.

I've had a pretty good read thus far - even tried the IH regime a few years ago but could not afford to keep it up and got sick of my gym bag and self rattling like a maraca everywhere I went....

my interests here are more about optimum health alternatives that MAY help slow my hairloss somewhat as an aside benefit to a healthier lifestyle. I personally don't feel a natural regime is going to sort out the real issues causing my hairloss.. short of cutting my nuts off, given my hormonal in-balance (and I can't touch the chems without huge consequences.)

that said.. my post was asking (in a rather poor way) what people's opinions were on the product I posted regarding optimising cellular livelihood utilising a product that contains a large proportion of the products listed in IH's regime and that is pretty much aimed directly at anti-oxidants, cleansing, connective tissue repair yada, yada developed by a stem cell company.

all the best

androitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down