Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

+8
tooyoung
hapyman
jackswoods
elan164
act
ubraj
pancacke
GreenPower
12 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  tooyoung Fri May 06, 2011 6:08 am

When I was first put on the doctrine I got symptoms associated with being on the doctrine, woken up in the middle of the night, feeling awful for 30mins - 1 hour and then felt okay and went back to sleep.

I'm not 100% if it was doctrine, but it conveniently coincided with being put on the doctrine. It can't have been placebo because I didn't know I was on the doctrine at the time. I later asked to be put on the doctrine and I was told I had already been on it for almost a month. The feeling hasn't returned for months, other than a big improvement on excessive sweatinf, I haven't felt any different no matter what supplements/metal chelation I take.

Is there any way to make the doctrine more effective? Orgone device? I have nowhere near enough money to get a rife machine, but I'm convinced and want one sometime in the future, although people on curezone said they rarely use their rifes anymore and leave it to the doctrine, so is it worth it? I don't feel anywhere near healthy though.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife. - Page 5 Empty Re: Script for Rife. Question to jpd or anyone else knowledgeable in rife.

Post  elan164 Fri May 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Greenpower - Did you notice your lips go really dry when running the hair loss scripts? Mine go dry extremely fast when i run them and i get phlem build up.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat May 07, 2011 6:57 am

pancacke wrote:jdp,
Did/Do you experience any regrowth outside the 30 month window?

Yes, I have but not in a large enough amount to mention before.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sat May 07, 2011 8:01 am

tooyoung wrote:

Is there any way to make the doctrine more effective? Orgone device? I have nowhere near enough money to get a rife machine, but I'm convinced and want one sometime in the future, although people on curezone said they rarely use their rifes anymore and leave it to the doctrine, so is it worth it? I don't feel anywhere near healthy though.

Dowse to see what supplement you need. The doctrine heals at a rate that your guides feel that is safe for you body.

There are posts on curezone where people just asked their guides to go 2x for the doctrine. I tried it and it didn't do much. It was until I start chelating that something happened.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 am

elan164 wrote:Greenpower - Did you notice your lips go really dry when running the hair loss scripts? Mine go dry extremely fast when i run them and i get phlem build up.

I can't remember, its been awhile since I felt anything from those scripts

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat May 07, 2011 8:06 am

jdp701 wrote:Yes, I have but not in a large enough amount to mention before.
That's impressive nontheless! Did you come close to what you had before the hairloss started?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

GreenPower wrote:

I dowsed for heavy metal issues in my body and found this:

I asked "Is ____ a heavy metal issue for my body right now?"

Lead: No (I had a yes in the past but its fixed.... for now)
Aluminum:No (I believe I took care of it already)
Copper: BIG YES everytime
Antimony: Yes everytime ... really random for me but ALA chelates it. I won't be getting rid of this until I get a yes for taking ALA
Thallium: No
Mercury: No
Uranium: Yes everytime...been taking tri-boron 3 times every 2 hours
Nickel: I get Yes and No... don't really know what to do here might just leave it alone
Tellerium: Yes
Flouride: Yes...been taking gold leaf, 3 leafs every 2 hours
Rust (iron): Yes...been taking IP6
Bromine: Yes...this explains my eye twitching and running the script helps for this
Other Metals: No

I'm waiting for my msm to arrive so I can start my first dose of manna on the weekend so the real healing can begin. I'm still slacking on the yogurt making but for past few days I got a no for coral calcium.

Also I have been wearing lakvosky coils around my arms and chest (dowsed), the first time using it I don't know if it was a placebo effecrt or not but I felt the way I felt when I used the T3 the first time (I wrote about it in this thread already) and now I feel nothing. I'm going to continue to wear them and see if the red bumps on the back of my arms dissapear.

Maybe dowse to see if you should increase Vitamin C intake to help with the oxidized copper.

Could you point out some more resources about Manna. I've been on the doctrine for a couple weeks (I think, maybe I should make sure and ask someone Very Happy ) and would like to make some. Also I have been messing around with lak coils for a couple weeks and definitely notice them doing something. My silverado (orgonise africa) device seems to work in conjunction with the lak coils as well. I really need to start practicing dowsing but I wanted to remove a lot of the barriers first.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Tue May 10, 2011 2:45 pm

tooyoung wrote:When I was first put on the doctrine I got symptoms associated with being on the doctrine, woken up in the middle of the night, feeling awful for 30mins - 1 hour and then felt okay and went back to sleep.

I'm not 100% if it was doctrine, but it conveniently coincided with being put on the doctrine. It can't have been placebo because I didn't know I was on the doctrine at the time. I later asked to be put on the doctrine and I was told I had already been on it for almost a month. The feeling hasn't returned for months, other than a big improvement on excessive sweatinf, I haven't felt any different no matter what supplements/metal chelation I take.

I felt very similar when I initially got on the doctrine as well.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue May 10, 2011 7:14 pm

GreenPower wrote:
tooyoung wrote:

Dowse to see what supplement you need. The doctrine heals at a rate that your guides feel that is safe for you body.

There are posts on curezone where people just asked their guides to go 2x for the doctrine. I tried it and it didn't do much. It was until I start chelating that something happened.

Funny you say something happened when you were chelating. I was using iodine and humifulvate a few months back (Can't remember if I was on the doctrine or not) and I didn't feel much from it. Now when I chelate at night, I feel dreadful in the mornings, when I am using the same things as before. May be other explanations for it, but I'm not sure...

I never got the hang of dowsing, I really need to give it another shot.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue May 10, 2011 8:22 pm

hapyman wrote: Also I have been messing around with lak coils for a couple weeks and definitely notice them doing something.

Can also experiment with aluminum coils as well. Aluminum is a little different as unlike copper, is more gentle and less energizing while still giving the benefits. Also, another reason is no need to have the coil overlap either and best to have the cut 100% flat so that is not bent like wire cutters will do. Therefore filing or cutting with a hacksaw is best. Also, believe the ends of the aluminum wire point towards each other is best.

Also, with aluminum, can use specific lengths for best results as well.

A quote

Aluminum Notes
More recent info from Bernie is that any length that is a 7x or 9x multiple of
1.89745” may be even better.

It is not necessary to make loops or spirals to gain the benefit of aluminum wire.

In other words, 13.28215 inches, 17.07705 inches, 26.5643 inches, etc. is best.

You can checkout Crock_Lakhovsky yahoo forum for more info. The aluminum coils is a very new development.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed May 11, 2011 4:25 am

Got super sick the night I was added to the doctrine list as well.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed May 11, 2011 5:13 am

Anybody got any tips about learning to dowse? I've watched a few videos on it and practised, how long should I expect to practise before being able to do it?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Wed May 11, 2011 6:02 am

Dowsing has been telling me I need manna for the past week or so, I finally made it today:

4 oz of distilled water
1/4 teaspoon of himilayan salt
2.5 caps of msm
2.5 caps of activated charcoal

mixed it up and then dowsed that I need to zap it for 5 seconds

It definetly worked, had a bowel movement within minutes, and later on had diarrhea.

I dowsed to see what supplements I need now and there were some changes:

MSM: 4 caps every 3 hours (zapped)
IP6: 1 every 4 hours
Amla: No
Ascorbic acid: 1/2 teaspoon every 2 hours
Lugols: 5 drops every 2 hours
Potassium Aspartate: 3 every 2 hours ( Finally got some thallium coming out!! success)
Selenium: 2 every 2 hours
Magnesium Malate: 4 every 4+ hours
Cilantro: No ( I asked the doctrine not to release tellerium, unno if it worked or not)
Manna: dowsing says I need another 2 ounces
Blue Vervaine: No
Gold Leaf: 3 every hour
Coral Calcium: 2 every 4 hours

Heavy metal issues:
Lead: No
Aluminum: Yes
Antimony: No more (manna fixed it)
Copper: Yes small though
Thallium: Yes
Mercury: No
Uranium: still yes
Nickel: Yes
Flouride: Big yes (explains gold leafs)
Rust: No
Bromine: Yes
Other: No

I'm making progress, I cannot thank jpd enough. IMO doctrine is really all you need, no need to buy a rife machine.

Also my finger dowsing it starting to work now.

I learned to dowse from her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTPk9iEw0-s&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I trust this method the most

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed May 11, 2011 6:39 am

Greenpowder - I watched that vid of the woman but I'll watch again. How long did it take you to get the hang of it?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed May 11, 2011 6:39 am

Congrats GreenPower!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed May 11, 2011 6:45 am

I watched some videos of her before....she makes good points(how to ask questions for example)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed May 11, 2011 10:32 am

GreenPower wrote:Dowsing has been telling me I need manna for the past week or so, I finally made it today:

4 oz of distilled water
1/4 teaspoon of himilayan salt
2.5 caps of msm
2.5 caps of activated charcoal

mixed it up and then dowsed that I need to zap it for 5 seconds

It definetly worked, had a bowel movement within minutes, and later on had diarrhea.

I dowsed to see what supplements I need now and there were some changes:

Sorry two questions:

1. How do you zap it? Do you use a zappicator type device or something like a colloidal silver device? Or is it simply T2 placed next to it?

2. When dowsing for supplements how do you word the question to get amount of supplement and the time interval?

Thanks a bunch.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu May 12, 2011 12:50 am

Someone found out before how long I had been on doctrine, could someone help me out with dowsing to find out which metal issues I have? I'm still trying to get the hang of dowsing...

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu May 12, 2011 1:28 am

If you are equiped with doctrine and orgone, I found the following to be very effective:
Lie down on your back; put the orgone to the back of your neck(maybe use a pillow for comfort);
tell your guides that you want to start a session of dowsing and that they should help to get into the right condition;
lie with eyes closed for a few minutes and do third eye meditation; when you feel ready tell your guides you will start and that they should answer through your muscle testing; eyes still closed and moving as little as possible get your hands into position and start the dowsing

@hapyman
1) you can use a zaper, silver pulser, rife or a simply 9v battery. Here is more info:
http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Reverse_Alchemy
http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1612512&s=1#i1
2) Put the supplement to your thymus and ask for the dose, counting from 0 upwards, testing each number. Do the same for time intervall(1 hour, 2 hours...)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu May 12, 2011 2:05 am

Awesome thanks for the info. Definitely going to try this.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Thu May 12, 2011 9:38 am

hapyman wrote:
1. How do you zap it? Do you use a zappicator type device or something like a colloidal silver device? Or is it simply T2 placed next to it?

2. When dowsing for supplements how do you word the question to get amount of supplement and the time interval?

Thanks a bunch.

1. T2, I attached copper wires and let them dangle in the manna. Dowse to make sure it has worked.

2. "Is it optimal for me to take _____"?
"What is the is the optimal amount of capsules that I should take at once?"
"What is the optimal amount of time I should wait before I take the next (dose) of capsules??"

Update

I'm still messed up. I've had diarhea none stop for the past day and a half, energy levels have dropped. I did a coffee enema today and managed to get a lot of weird stuff out, a lot of mucus. Plus side is that my stomach is the flatest its ever been, never really knew how bloated I was until now.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 13, 2011 3:23 am

Well did my first dowsing session and it went pretty well, I think Very Happy . Hard to say though, sometimes I felt a much stronger response, which may be a sign of greater need, like I got with mercury. Other times I had to ask the same questions many times to make sure I got it right. I also asked the square root of 256 to make sure I was on target with yes and no. One interesting thing that you guys prob already no is that I got a different answer for some things if I changed the wording. For example I got a yes for "optimal for me to take" and a no for "do I need to take". Kind of strange. I am sure as I continue detoxing and start taking manna, which I am going to make today, I will start getting more clear answers.

One other note. When I was asking the "optimal amount to take at once" I would get yes for multiple numbers. For example on Manna I got a "YES" at 1, 2, 3, and 4 and the "NO" started at 5. So I asked if 3 was more optimal than 2 and got a "yes" and then asked if 4 was more optimal than 3 and got a "yes" as well. So I got a yes for 4 ounces of manna every 4 hours. Is that too much to start with?

Here are the rest of my results.

Supplement---------Y/n----#----Hrs
MSM----------------------y------7----- 3
IP6-----------------------m*
Amla---------------------n
Ascorbic acid------------y------7----- 2
Lugols 2%---------------y------7-----3
Potassium Aspartate---y
Selenium----------------y------ 1----- once
Magnesium Malate----- n
Manna--------------------y-----4oz--- 4
Blue Vervaine-----------y
Gold Leaf----------------y
Coral Calcium-----------y
NAC----------------------y
Metal Shield**----------y------1-----once
Boron --------------------y-------3-----4
Lysine-------------------y-------3------7

Heavy metal issues:
Lead--------n
Aluminum--y
Antimony---y
Copper------n
Thallium----y
Mercury-----y
Uranium----n
Nickel-------y
Flouride-----n
Rust--------n
Bromine----y
Other***---y

* Got a more information for IP6. Not sure what that means

** Metal Shield contains: humifulvate, L-cysteine, cilantro, chlorella, spanish black radish root, and ascorbic acid. Got a yes for one then no for everything else. Then asked once per day and got a yes for before bed.

*** Got a yes for "other". Any thoughts?

Also not so sure about the high doses I got Very Happy
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Fri May 13, 2011 5:47 am

hapyman wrote:
Heavy metal issues:
Lead--------n
Aluminum--y
Antimony---y
Copper------n
Thallium----y
Mercury-----y
Uranium----n
Nickel-------y
Flouride-----n
Rust--------n
Bromine----y
Other***---y

* Got a more information for IP6. Not sure what that means

*** Got a yes for "other". Any thoughts?

Also not so sure about the high doses I got Very Happy

With regards to IP6 check the brand you are asking, I got no for AOR but yes with www.riceplex.com IP6

Make sure you start chelating thallium with potassium so you can get hair back.

When you asked about manna did you mention manna with salt only or did you ask manna with salt, msm and carbon? I will get different answers on the quantity if I mention msm and carbon.

Its weird that you got an aluminum problem but a no for magnesium. Aluminum was the big hassle for me by far, fixing this problem helped my bowels out A LOT.

Check for Tellerium.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 pm

GreenPower wrote:

With regards to IP6 check the brand you are asking, I got no for AOR but yes with www.riceplex.com IP6

Make sure you start chelating thallium with potassium so you can get hair back.

When you asked about manna did you mention manna with salt only or did you ask manna with salt, msm and carbon? I will get different answers on the quantity if I mention msm and carbon.

Its weird that you got an aluminum problem but a no for magnesium. Aluminum was the big hassle for me by far, fixing this problem helped my bowels out A LOT.

Check for Tellerium.

I kind of figured that would be the case for IP6. I had heard before that not all were created equal.

Think I have some Potassium Citrate but no aspartate. I'll have to pick some up.

For the manna I asked specifically if my manna was "done" and if it would work and got yes for both. I had some weird garglings and it caused me to have a bowel movement after my second dose.

For the aluminum I figured the tri-boron would take care of that, hence the 3 pills every four hours.

Will do for the Telerium.

Thanks a ton for the response! Very Happy
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat May 14, 2011 6:45 am

All this talk about ip6, thought I share my notes from np:
IP6 does not bind completely to Hg so best to use it right after you take your other chelators.
Best to take 2gm per day for 5 days to clear the rust. I would also take NAC with the ALA to make sure the IP6 targets rust.
Best results where achieved when taking it a few minutes after my chelation dose.
best taken 30m after you chelation stuff
It has to be taken on an empty stomach, away from other minerals
ip6 1 hour before and 3 hours after food/supplements
By day 2 I had to add SeMC within one hour of taking the IP6 otherwise I would feel like I had been through the wringer.
IP6 was great for me, still use it a couple of days a month now.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next