Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
simple homemade rife EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
simple homemade rife EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
simple homemade rife EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
simple homemade rife EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
simple homemade rife EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
simple homemade rife EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
simple homemade rife EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
simple homemade rife EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
simple homemade rife EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

simple homemade rife

+11
Hoppipolla
Raxe
pancacke
DM5
Nanas
Mastery
ubraj
act
CausticSymmetry
abc123
nanasniker
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

simple homemade rife Empty simple homemade rife

Post  nanasniker Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:53 pm

i think that everyone here should use rife machine , because it really works wonders..
all u need is computer and an amplifier - any audio amp will work, even guitar amps.
now u have to install function generator program on your computer, and get the hand holds.
this is the one i use -
http://www.brothersoft.com/multisine-164317.html

To start working connect two cables (preferably thick) from the amp (L or R speaker output)
to the handholds. the handhols are metal coils that will pass the current from the amp to your hands.
after that connect the cumputer to the amp and run the software.The frequency your about to use has to be ONLY in square wave form, u can hear the difference in your ears.

for frequencies go to 'electroherbalism' and run some general-cure-all freq.,of course if you have something specific like lyme (which i have) run the compatible freqs.

good luck, u going to save here a lot of money.

nanasniker

Back to top Go down

simple homemade rife Empty Re: simple homemade rife

Post  abc123 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Why do machines >$1,000 even exist when you can do this?

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  nanasniker Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:43 pm

nowadays the 'solid state' rife machine are made of freqs generator plus hand holds, thats it..
you use your comp as the function generator, but its low output have to be amplified to eligible voltage, so you use an amp to do this.
i got the idea from a well known rife machine expert and builder.

nanasniker

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:36 pm

nanasniker - I've been wondering the same thing for a few years. I downloaded a computer Rife generator, and heard some confusing remarks about them.

Maybe some of the owners of some Rife machines can compare them.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:39 pm

I just downloaded it, I wonder now, how do I use it?

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Not that I'm experienced but a generator like the F-165 doesn't compare to earlier models, let alone the free ones, let alone the SC-1A.

Even more than that, I find it very unlikely that somebody as tenacious and meticulous as jdp710 would spend 2000$ on something one can get for much cheaper. Certain issues need a much higher frequency range if I understand correctly.

Regardless, if I were back in NL where I have something along the lines of this...
simple homemade rife Stack_sm
... I'd definitely give it a shot.

CS - I know that you're into some rocking stuff, what kind of sound system do you have at home if you don't mind?
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:23 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Maybe some of the owners of some Rife machines can compare them.

Short answer is that if you can get past the safety part of it, it can get you in the door.

With that said, it has really only been recent phenomenon with better frequencies (i.e. Newport's and Sutherland's) which requires better equipment (i.e. F-165/SC-1A) that Rife can be used for hair loss, can treat many hard to treat ailments and is so much better than any other device IMO/IME. Best part is that it's affordable compared to other setups.

The one big problem though is that I know most people will be disappointed as you really do need to be an independent researcher. You really do need to spend quite a lot of time researching and experimenting.

Last edited by jdp701 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:39 pm

nanasniker wrote:nowadays the 'solid state' rife machine are made of freqs generator plus hand holds, thats it..

I don't mean to be "that guy" who disagrees but to prevent confusion the statement above sounds as though all freq generators are the same. That's very much not the case.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  nanasniker Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 am

CS - you go to 'generator' --> 'function' --> 'square/triangle/sawooth', and choose square.
--> enter the frequency you want to use and thats it...it goes up to 10,000hz.

jpd - i said 'solid state' machines... of course the 'doug coil' machines are much more pricey and complicated to build.

nanasniker

Back to top Go down

Post  nanasniker Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:49 am

CS - after you created a frequency you can save it as a wave file and run it through media player.

nanasniker

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:43 am

OK, well slightly off topic - I just had my first RIFE session for real yesterday, with a beam ray. We targeted parasites. Well, the itch on my head stopped, and for the first time in weeks my toilet went soft & weird, and what might best be described as a cleansing!

Then after that later last night after a movie, my scalp itch changed in feeling to something I had never felt - like stuff up there died? In a sense rather than itch, a dull pain. (I only get this itch on my vertex. My frontal line is holding its own and even growing back in after all my gall bladder work - just supports my theory that different parts of the scalp relate to different parts of the body - I think jdp wrote something about this, glad to see I am not alone in this line of thinking) Anyway, so I lasered and the dull pain on the vertex went away - no hairs on pillow this morning. Still detox oppoing though. And as both jdp and A>R say, I have been taking heavy metal detox supps while using RIFE - as well as parasite rid & sweep. My feeling is rife does blow them up, but you want to:
a) weaken them before, during & after (B,d & a) - by taking a parasite cleanse supp
b) sweep them buggers out too b,d & a - by taknig a parsite sweep wth fibres supp
c) same b, d & a with heavy metal gentle chelation.

So here's my theory - by cutting out cooked oils from my diet my gall bladder meridian thinning - (front left on scalp) - is better and starts to thicken in, - but the crown thinning / itching is a different communication from a different part of the body. To me its intestines. A medical intuitive I use, agrees. So my theory is as /I clean myself out of parasites and as I've improved my diet so, SO much beyond normal good -heavy metal detox is showing up again as a need in me, but not due to new exposures, but old residues buried in me, my belief is by using RIFE & my a), b), c) above my crown will stop itching and my intestines will heal - as well as many other organs will improve.

Still, NOTHING stops the itch for me better than mu upside down and lunges free weights work out. But then I push it, hard - especially upside down lifts & headstand push ups to get the blood flow to my head - and I can literally see the difference immediately in my hair.

but pbvious;y, in a purist sense, like LLLT it's cheating, great cheating but still cheating.

And if you want to be a real purist one *could* argue RIFE and gentle chelation are cheating too, until we clean up our planet, as our problems are not just our bodies communicaing about them, but in fact about our relationship with our planet and how we treatand create our environment.

Yup, at its roots, hair loss is a spiritual and poilitical challenge!

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:50 am

I'd like to etend a special thank you to jdp for all he shares on this - thanks very much jdp - and also to A>R who has impressed me with his tenacity to learn, especially given how young you are man! Thinking that hard and long at that age! - you have a very bright future.

Thanks again JDP - and thanks of course to Immortal. This place makes doctors, well generally, or at least at times - laughable.

Which of course brings us to institutionlized knowledge claims as potentially the largest form of domination in the 20th Century. For any who might be minded to agree - you might enjoy, the french philosopher, Michel Foucault's work.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 am

jdp701 wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:Maybe some of the owners of some Rife machines can compare them.

Short answer is that if you can get past the safety part of it, it can get you in the door.

With that said, it has really only been recent phenomenon with better frequencies (i.e. Newport's and Sutherland's) which requires better equipment (i.e. F-165/SC-1A) that Rife can be used for hair loss, can treat many hard to treat ailments and is so much better than any other device IMO/IME. Best part is that it's affordable compared to other setups.

The one big problem though is that I know most people will be disappointed as you really do need to be an independent researcher. You really do need to spend quite a lot of time researching and experimenting.

Thanks jdp, that was the conclusion I came to after I first tried it. I do not recall what computer program/generator it was that I tried a few years ago, but after doing some exhaustive research at that time; everything I found at the time were warnings that it was potentially harmful. Or to cut to the chase, a computer would not do it (b/c Rife is beyond a simple frequency generator).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:13 am

ok, your choice. i think you wrong .
im not going to try to convince anyone, because it requires some knowledge in electricity...

rife is genius idea, but yet simple..
i recommend to give it try

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:19 am

and another thing - i suppose your research was over the web, go to talk with real people , unfortuntly not everything in internet is truth...

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:40 am

Nanas - Thanks for your help. I always keep an open mind.

Do you have any info about the Phase and other information?

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:33 am

Great find! Where do you get the hand holds? And I guess you can't use stereo computer speakers because of the hand holds(no outlet on speakers for).

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 am

footpads are said to be better than hand holds http://zap.intergate.ca/footpads.htm

@CS
What do you mean by phase? I have info but I think we're talking about a different thing

@nanas
You're right, lots of bullshit out there. Personally I wait till I have the money for a f165 since the scripts I want run don't go with this. If you use your homemade machine be sure the thing is giving off precisly the frequency you want and also read up on the curezone forum regarding metal chelation etc. so you don't harm yourself!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  nanasniker Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 am

nanas=nanasniker

dm5 - you can do this but the voltage is going to be too low - about 5v.
all you need to do is to connect each hand hold 'instead' of each speaker.

pancake - because of the metal problem i use stainless steel instead of copper hand holds.

nanasniker

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 am

I'm not talking about the metal in your handhods. When blowing up pathogens with rife it releases metals, toxins and other stuff that needs to be taken care of otherwise you do more harm than good. The info on chelating etc. can be found on the rife forum at curezone.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:03 am

Curious as to any studies performed on RIFE. Has anyone put a specific pathogen in say a petri dish and used RIFE on it? If so, did the bacteria die? Something like this would be very simple to test.

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:21 am

Raxe wrote:Curious as to any studies performed on RIFE. Has anyone put a specific pathogen in say a petri dish and used RIFE on it? If so, did the bacteria die? Something like this would be very simple to test.

Only Raymond rife in the 1930s but his labs were burnt down to cover up the discovery.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:37 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:(b/c Rife is beyond a simple frequency generator).

To help clarify and really just post for others, yes, definitely true that Rife is beyond a "simple" frequency generator in a strict sense.

The reason why are two reasons off top of my head

1. Rife used a carrier frequency. A carrier frequency refers to using one frequency that blows up the pathogen but using a second frequency over 1,000,000 Hz to piggy back the original frequency for increased penetration. This is important as frequencies below 1,000,000 Hz won't really penetrate well once they get to a cancer, cyst, biofilm, bone, inside cells, intestines, brain, etc.. Using a frequency over 1,000,000 Hz or using one frequency and then a second frequency over 1,000,000 to carry the original frequency really is what Rife was doing.

2. The technology at the time Rife's machine was not very accurate. Meaning it would be impossible to find the "exact" frequency that was used at the time. Current technology is extremely accurate. However, what Rife did can be reproduced by "sweep"ing or "fuzz"ing around the frequency that's plugged in. In other words, you can plug in the frequency and have the frequency move around a bit. That way, all you need to know is ballpark area. That way, it will still hit the pathogen even though you don't know the "exact" frequency. This would reproduce Rife's machine.

Rife's microscope is another story. 75% of pathogens that Rife viewed were not visible until viewed through a UV light.

To find out which pathogens respond to which frequencies there is some work showing the frequencies with the limitied ability of current microscopes but beyond that
1. Can just experiment and hope for the best.
2. Dowsing. This works.
3. DNA frequencies. For those that are left-brain dominant, they can use frequencies that are mathematically calculated by using the pathogens DNA.

In other words, when someone says that current frequency generators are not doing what Rife was originally doing are not 100% correct. While the machines aren't the same, some machines can reproduce what Rife was doing and some machines can't. "In general," the older frequencies and older technology didn't. Again, you don't need to use the actual machine that Rife used to get the same results as Rife Same results can be had so long as the correct frequency is used. That's the secret. So long as you get the correct frequency that's all that's needed.

Using an amp as a Rife machine while can be dangerous, does blow up pathogens but is limited by a short frequency range and doesn't use a carrier frequency. If you think of it, a zapper is a Rife machine "in a sense." A zapper besides it sending DC voltage through you also emits a frequency. The zapper is fixed at a specific frequency so can't be changed. With that said, most of the benefits of a zapper comes from the voltage and not the frequency used. Using an amp as a rife machine also sends voltage through you but gives the ability to use a wider range of frequencies than a zapper. So while the amp Rife machine is sending voltage through you like a zapper, you have the ability to customize a wider range of frequencies that a zapper which will work to kill pathogens. However, you're limited by penetration and a limited frequency range. So while it's true that someone can say their lyme is so much better and they are able to work now, etc., etc., there is still limited benefits. Good frequency generators such as the F-165 has the ability to use two or three frequencies at the same time. Has the ability to go above 1,000,000 Hz (i.e. carrier frequency) for penetration. Has the ability to sweep or fuzz around a frequency so that you don't have to know exact frequency. And is very accurate so DNA frequencies or similiar can be used if you know the exact frequency.

Here are some quotes of what I'm trying to say

Rife himself admits that no matter how much tube and ray ,and so on, you have, you can’t get any results unless you’ve got the right frequency. Therefore the real clue to the thing is the frequency and not the means by which you deliver it.”

In scientific studies on Bioelectric Impedance Analysis in the body it has been shown that audio frequencies will enter the body but will only travel in the connective tissues around the cells. Also in these scientific studies it has been shown that the closer you get to 1 megahertz the greater the penetration into the cell. At 1 megahertz the frequency will go straight through the cell and fully penetrate the body. This is why it is so important that a carrier frequency be used. A virus can enter a cell. Audio frequencies without the carrier will only work in the connective tissues but with a carrier frequency the audio frequencies can enter the cell where the virus is located. These kind of scientific studies and their importance were not understood by John Crane and John Marsh in the 1950’s and 1960’s. Rife’s instruments always used a carrier frequency.

In all cases these audio frequencies were not even true harmonics of Rife’s true M.O.R.s.

more good info and interview = http://www.quantumbalancing.com/hdriw.htm

With this information is gets more complicated in that few can believe just how many pathogens there really are. You really do need a wireless way of delivering frequencies for best results. Rife originally only needed people to sit in a chair to be treated. This is where the SC-1A comes in. Believe it goes up to 33,000,000 or so Hz. This way, one can also treated with their Rife machine for long hours at a time or in my case go to sleep while being treated. I'm currently running a lyme program that will take 3 - 4 weeks to complete and there are thousands of frequencies used. These are Sutherland's scripts and again, doing this just isn't possible with a Rife machine that you are connected with handholds or food pads.

Interestingly, pathogens can shape shift (e.g. oncoviruses) although most don't believe this is possible even though Rife as well as others have witnessed it. Another reason why it's critical to clean up the terrain of the heavy metals and other toxins.

Also, what's interesting is that it's said crystals were used in the original Rife machine and also the microscope. Because of this, I assume, can't really recreate his machines but can do the same thing he was doing with current technology as it's all about the frequency used and not how the frequency is delivered.

And again, to avoid confusion while the amp Rife machine if you can get passed the safety part of it does work. It's a good way to get your foot in the door. Here is a thread on it http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=40705 I just wouldn't expect hard to treat ailments such as hair loss to respond much.

hope this helps

Last edited by jdp701 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:45 am; edited 4 times in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:59 am

Raxe wrote:Curious as to any studies performed on RIFE. Has anyone put a specific pathogen in say a petri dish and used RIFE on it? If so, did the bacteria die? Something like this would be very simple to test.

Yes, it's shown all over youtube and other similiar sites. A search will find results very fast. Here is one search http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-661201775015095955#

Keep in mind that a petri dish is one thing and easier to accomplish.

Sure makes you wonder why those who are metal toxic prefer a different style of music Rhythm without music or something similiar. Everything is frequency... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0t4qIVWF4&feature=related

Last edited by jdp701 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Thanks JDP, I'll look into it. I'm skepitical about RIFE. But if the frequencies can kill bacteria in a dish, then I don't see why its unreasonable to be able to kill pathogens in the body in the same manner.

However, if this is the case (I think I asked this in another thread), if a RIFE machine was set to the right frequency, couldnt you kill a person by "targeting" human cells? Further, couldn't you kill a room full of people?

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next