Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
supplements to prevent CANCER EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
supplements to prevent CANCER EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
supplements to prevent CANCER EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
supplements to prevent CANCER EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
supplements to prevent CANCER EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
supplements to prevent CANCER EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
supplements to prevent CANCER EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
supplements to prevent CANCER EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
supplements to prevent CANCER EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

supplements to prevent CANCER

+8
ubraj
scottyc33
gregslater
mphatesmpb
CausticSymmetry
pancacke
AboDi
RobHealthMan
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

supplements to prevent CANCER Empty supplements to prevent CANCER

Post  RobHealthMan Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 pm

guys, i know this is a hair site but this is also a health site since good hair is connected to good health.

CS, what supplements do you recommend to make sure cancer never comes? i want to die NOT of cancer but of old age!

thanks!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

supplements to prevent CANCER Empty Re: supplements to prevent CANCER

Post  AboDi Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:00 pm

I would be very interested in this one

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:18 am

RobHealthMan wrote:guys, i know this is a hair site

Why not use the new site Idea

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:40 am

RobHealthMan - There is perhaps five primary areas to focus on to prevent cancer.

The good news is that maintaining protection against hair loss using most of the ways mentioned on this site will go a long way to protect against cancer already.

Cancer loves sugar and poor insulin regulation favors cancer. (supplement like lipoic acid, E-cava, magnesium improve insulin regulation)
Cancer loves a low oxygen environment. One can raise the oxygen transfer in tissue by consuming unrefined, non-heated linoleic acid. For example unrefined pumpkin seed oil, borage oil, etc.
Optimizing vitamin D levels between 60 and 90 ng/mL will prevent 75% of all cancers alone.
Supplements that chelate excess iron, such as lipoic acid and Green tea extract (protect against cancer).
Cancer only occurs during a low thyroid state, so iodine and its co-factors will help guard against it. (Magnesium, Selenium, and Vitamin C).
Last, but not least have healthy bacteria in the gut.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:09 pm

CS,

I think you mentioned something about how all cancers are caused by some sort of jawbone infection. I'd be interested in learning about this.

-MP
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:55 pm

mphatesmpb - The actual cause of cancer comes from neurotoxins. Most of these emanate from jawbone infections. I should point out that cavitations contain even more pathogenic bacteria than root canals.

A cavitation is an area that remains after the extraction of a tooth. Since the dental associations recommend without reason, to leave behind the periodontal ligament, there is now an organism that remains to pollute an area of the body where little to no blood supply exists, and the bacteria become anaerobic.

The waste product from these anaerobic bacteria are the source of the neurotoxins. These neurotoxins suppress the body's own proteins which exist in all mammals to inhibit cancer growth by (via apoptosis). So if a cancer is present, the immune system normally can handle the problem just fine, but with the suppression of proteins such as p53 and others via the neurotoxic waste products of pathogenic bacteria, it can be very difficult to stop it when other confounding factors are also present.

Cavitations contain approximately 83 so-far identified types of pathogenic bacteria, whereas root canals contain about 50.

Anyone with existing cavitations, if concerned about cancer, would want the periodontal ligament removed. X-rays do not pick up on these at all.

Raising glutathione levels, via vitamin D and other measures will help the body remove neurotoxins when existing threat of pathogenic bacteria exist.

It is unfortunate about root canals and cavitations because most frown on removing their teeth or having an existing cavitation explored and cleaned out.

What's interesting is that the research is overwhelming in terms of oral pathology and all disease. This is mainstream research, but strangely, there are no professionals in the common medical field that bridge the gap between oral health and body health.

That said, an integrative physician who is acutely aware of oral pathology or a dentist properly trained in safe removal of metals and decaying teeth and bones can be a real life saver.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:19 pm

CS,

Thanks for your detailed response. I have to do some reading on neurotoxins and their causative role in the pathology of cancers.

Do you recommend against having my wisdom teeth removed? My lower left wisdom tooth just erupted through my gums, and my dentist has been badgering me to have them removed. Conventional wisdom (heh) holds that the primary problems associated with keeping erupted wisdom teeth are hygienic in nature:

What are the Indications for Removing Wisdom Teeth ?

Wisdom teeth generally cause problems when they erupt partially through the gum. The most common reasons for removing them are:

Decay - Saliva, bacteria and food particles can collect around an impacted wisdom tooth, causing it, or the next tooth to decay. It is very difficult to remove such decay. Pain and infection will usually follow.

Gum Infection (Pericoronitis) – When a wisdom tooth is partially erupted, food and bacteria collect under the gum causing a local infection. This may result in bad breath, pain, swelling and trismus (inability to open the mouth fully). The infection can spread to involve the cheek and neck. Once the initial episode occurs, each subsequent attack becomes more frequent and more severe.

Pressure Pain – Pain may also come from the pressure of the erupting wisdom tooth against other teeth. In some cases this pressure may cause the erosion of these teeth.

Orthodontic Reasons – Many younger patients have had prolonged orthodontic treatment to straighten teeth. Wisdom teeth may cause movement of teeth (particularly the front teeth) when they try to erupt and this will compromise the orthodontic result.

Prosthetic Reasons – Patients who are to have dentures constructed should have any wisdom tooth removed. If a wisdom tooth erupts beneath a denture it will cause severe irritation and if removed, the patient will need to have a new denture constructed as the shape of the gum will have changed.

Cyst Formation – A cyst (fluid filled sac) can develop from the soft tissue around an impacted wisdom tooth. Cysts cause bone destruction, jaw expansion and displacement or damage to nearby teeth. The removal of the tooth and cyst is necessary to prevent further bone loss. Rarely, tumors may develop within these cysts or the jaw may fracture if the cyst grows very large.

I've recently noticed that where the tooth is emerging my gums are sort of folded so that there is a little pouch where plaque/food accumulate. Do you think I should just keep my wisdom teeth and just take extra care to clean the living hell out of that area to prevent infection/decay?

-MP
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Retro viruses and cancer: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1572475

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  AboDi Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:45 am

Greatly beneficial information especially the last one by CS

CS I wanted to ask you about this situation .. my father had a brain tumor , does that make me -and my brothers and sisters- prone to cancers ? and I assume that I should do extra prevention effort beside your marvelous regimen , am I right ?

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  gregslater Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:52 am

Anyone with existing cavitations, if concerned about cancer, would want the periodontal ligament removed. X-rays do not pick up on these at all.

I've got to say reading about this 'now' after all the talk about not getting root canals (which was absent this data related to periodontal ligament), is disheartening. I had 2 teeth (two large molars) that could not be saved and had them pulled recently. They have just 'healed up'. It would have been nice to know this beforehand. sigh.
gregslater
gregslater

Back to top Go down

Post  gregslater Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 am

And if X-rays do not pick up on them (periodontal ligaments), then how do they do it? Looks like i have more googling to do.

I noticed a bony, sharp edge in two places (separate teeth) after extraction that seemed to be trying to pierce through the gum. This is gone and smooth now. The one on the back molar was on the tongue saide and actually was making my tongue sore from rubbing it. Without looking into it I thought this might be periodontal ligaments. Do not a percentage of the periodontal ligaments get re-absorbed/broken down?
gregslater
gregslater

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:05 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:mphatesmpb - The actual cause of cancer comes from neurotoxins. Most of these emanate from jawbone infections. I should point out that cavitations contain even more pathogenic bacteria than root canals.

A cavitation is an area that remains after the extraction of a tooth. Since the dental associations recommend without reason, to leave behind the periodontal ligament, there is now an organism that remains to pollute an area of the body where little to no blood supply exists, and the bacteria become anaerobic.

The waste product from these anaerobic bacteria are the source of the neurotoxins. These neurotoxins suppress the body's own proteins which exist in all mammals to inhibit cancer growth by (via apoptosis). So if a cancer is present, the immune system normally can handle the problem just fine, but with the suppression of proteins such as p53 and others via the neurotoxic waste products of pathogenic bacteria, it can be very difficult to stop it when other confounding factors are also present.

Cavitations contain approximately 83 so-far identified types of pathogenic bacteria, whereas root canals contain about 50.

Raising glutathione levels, via vitamin D and other measures will help the body remove neurotoxins when existing threat of pathogenic bacteria exist.

It is unfortunate about root canals and cavitations because most frown on removing their teeth or having an existing cavitation explored and cleaned out.

What's interesting is that the research is overwhelming in terms of oral pathology and all disease. This is mainstream research, but strangely, there are no professionals in the common medical field that bridge the gap between oral health and body health.

That said, an integrative physician who is acutely aware of oral pathology or a dentist properly trained in safe removal of metals and decaying teeth and bones can be a real life saver.

CS - do you have any opinion on JDP's assertions that a product called the "Super Zappicator" can be used to kill the anaerobic bacteria living inside root canals / cavitations?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:34 pm

mphatesmpb - When a tooth erupts above the gum line, the level of decay will vary greatly. Sometimes the tooth as become rotten before it even surfaces. If there is pain, there is infection. You could try taking plenty of vitamin C, and literally douse the powder in the mouth, as well as liberally using salt and rinse it out.

But if the decay has set in, and the infection too great, it will have to be removed. Make sure of course, to ask the dentist to remove the periodontal ligament.

AboDi - I have heard of patients who were diagnosed with only a few months to live, who had a brain cancer diagnosis. Upon the removal of their root canals, their cancer regressed and became, a "remission," which is doctorese for we don't like to admit it is gone, but it is no longer a problem at the moment. When I heard of the case being talked about, the patient was reported to be doing fine some six to seven years later.

I'm not certain how strong or weak a genetic component is in brain cancer. However, the evidence suggests that it always involves some kind of neurotoxin. This could be exacerbated by MSG, Aspartame which are by definition, neurotoxins.

gregslater - The news about cavitations came as quite a shock to me also. Since first learning about the connection between oral health and disease, the evidence and information began to pour in, and the research is on going. Within the this year or so, there maybe more new details unearthed.

I had wondered for a while, is there a way to eradicate these infections without having to go back in and dig. There was talk of lasers and other methods of destruction, but unfortunately, when these bacteria are killed off, there is no place for them to bleed out.

scottyc33 - The problem is, even if the "Super Zappicator" works perfect, without any circulation under a jaw bone or infected root canal, there isn't a blood supply to carry out the toxic debris.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:19 pm

FWIW, Hulda Clark has mentioned about detox reactions from Zappicating root canals. Not sure anyone is fully aware of what's going on with zappicators outside of theory but detox reaction should be a positive sign. She mentions increased white blood cell activity being possible. The Super Zappicator is "very" remarkable IME. So much so I refuse to drink water that hasn't been treated first with it. But again, not sure anyone fully understands what's going on outside of theory.

There also is the mag pulser that some use for root canals but I don't own one.

Here are three good links on the dangers

http://livingnetwork.co.za/dentalnetwork/root-canals/dr-meinigs-root-canal-articles/

http://livingnetwork.co.za/dentalnetwork/root-canals/root_canals_and_cavitations/

http://www.drshankland.com/page11402151.aspx

There is also lots more info if you click the left side icon "Dental Network."

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 am

jdp701 wrote:FWIW, Hulda Clark has mentioned about detox reactions from Zappicating root canals. Not sure anyone is fully aware of what's going on with zappicators outside of theory but detox reaction should be a positive sign. She mentions increased white blood cell activity being possible. The Super Zappicator is "very" remarkable IME. So much so I refuse to drink water that hasn't been treated first with it. But again, not sure anyone fully understands what's going on outside of theory.

There also is the mag pulser that some use for root canals but I don't own one.

Here are three good links on the dangers

http://livingnetwork.co.za/dentalnetwork/root-canals/dr-meinigs-root-canal-articles/

http://livingnetwork.co.za/dentalnetwork/root-canals/root_canals_and_cavitations/

http://www.drshankland.com/page11402151.aspx

There is also lots more info if you click the left side icon "Dental Network."

JDP - what does Zappicating the water do exactly?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:30 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:

scottyc33 - The problem is, even if the "Super Zappicator" works perfect, without any circulation under a jaw bone or infected root canal, there isn't a blood supply to carry out the toxic debris.

Yeah but don't you think, all things being equal, it would be better to kill off as many of the harmful bacteria as possible?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:43 am

scottyc33 - Yes, I agree. I would feel more comfortable zapping them than leaving them alone.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 am

Would rather explain the results rather than why it works as why it works is mostly theory. Makes the reverse osmosis water taste very fresh. I almost never get plaque on my teeth because of it. Took the tartar off my 8 year old's dogs teeth in a couple weeks or tops 1 or 2 months. She also had a little redness on her gum line which is 100% gone. My dog was also getting some minor arthritis for about 6 months before but about 90 - 95% gone just from drinking the water. I'm assuming it's due to negatively charged water. Here is a link on benefits of DC electricity in water for things like arthrits. http://www.quantumbalancing.com/energized_water.htm I wouldn't be surprised if a little ormus gets in as well. Personally, if I didn't have the super zappicator would be using the 9 volt battery and negatively charge the water like the above link shows for the antioxidant benefits it provides. Would probably even use ozone before negatively charging water to get the VOC's out of the water.

This is a good quote on water http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1676521#i

See 5 - 8 minutes regarding jawbone infections http://vimeo.com/15451184

Some other info = http://www.bestzapper.com/super-zapper.html

I'm not sure how well zappicator works on the body however. I've heard one person mention better hair growth when zappicating liver. I've noticed some difference when zappicating brain. Works very well to clean contact lenses and also seems to make the contact lenses harder (good thing).

I should mention a disclaimer that I have the super zappicator hooked up to my Rife machine which runs at 13 volts. Believe the autozap that comes with it uses 9 volts so what I'm doing might be a little more powerful.

By the way, what's interesting about the 3rd link I posted on previous post it mentions all the other ways one can have a jawbone infection. Here are ways

Dental traumas (initiating factors) associated with cavitational bone lesion development.

Physical Trauma Bacterial Trauma Toxic Trauma

Tooth Extractions Periodontal Disease Dental Materials
Dental Injections Cysts Root Canal Toxins
Periodontal Surgery Abscesses Anesthetic by-Products
Root Canal Procedures Root Canal Bacteria Anesthetic Vasoconstrictors
Grinding and Clenching Non-vital (dead) Teeth Chemical Toxins
Electrical Trauma from Dissimilar Improper Removal of Bacterial Toxins
Metallic Restorations Periodontal Ligament after
Tooth Extraction?
Heat from High Speed Drilling Infected Wisdom Teeth Other Toxins

Last edited by jdp701 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 am

By the way, while it probably won't be as effective, should be able to build a zappicator very easy. All you'd need is a 2,500 hz 10 dollar zapper off of Ebay, a speaker or couple of speakers, and an empty yogurt container or a larger plastic container for about $30 - $70. total.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:17 pm

http://www.springerlink.com/content/u144676155615232/
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  br Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 am

Could having a permanent retainer with metal and the glue used contain cancer causing properties?

br

Back to top Go down

Post  gregslater Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:37 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:

So without a blood supply, how to they harm the rest of your body? It doesn't make much sense that they can do harm and yet there is no path to them... So obviously I am missing something.
gregslater
gregslater

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 am

thanks everyone here for info! this is very helpful.

i for one am a victim of root canals, and other horrible dental work (lied to by the dental society)..

what can we do to prevent this type of risk for cancer? us who got this detrimental dental work; what can we do as for supplements here?

thanks again!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Here's some more info on cavitations and root canals: The top two paragraphs are especially important.

http://biologicdentists.com/custom2.html

Also be sure to scroll down to the cavitations section where it will mention about the blood supply (lack of).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 pm

RobHealthMan - The best defense other than re-mediating the dental work is to raise your glutathione levels and optimize your thyroid function.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next